Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Classifieds » Cars For Sale & Wanted » ST162 Celica + $1000+ Alpine sound system, Price dropped, Will trade.

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
niggel_e
Regular

January 2003
icon6.gif  ST162 Celica + $1000+ Alpine sound system, Price dropped, Will trade. Tue, 25 February 2003 04:42 Go to next message
Just seeing if there is any interestout there for a '86 Celica. If not I'll keep it, but here are the details.

Metallic blue 1986 ST162 Celica, Celica dark blue interior.

3s-ge engine with extractors, 5 speed manual. 210,000km

A/C, regassed 2 months ago.

Power Steering

Electric Mirrors

Remote C/L keyless entry with alarm/immobiliser.

Has Autotecnica sports steering wheel & boss kit. Alloy pedals.

16in alloy wheels with near new GT radial tires (205/50/R16).

Alpine Head unit / Alpine stacker / USAudio Amp / Alpine 6 1/2in R Series Coaxial Front speakers in custom made door pods / Alpine 6x9 3way rears in parcel shelf. (Well over $1000 worth of sound system) Can seperate sound system out. Alpine Stickers on front and rear windows.

Just been serviced.

Was hoping for around $7,800 including sound system or $6,400 without. Will now consider offers around $6,400 including the sound system.!!!

Will also trade Mustang style Celica or others.

[Updated on: Fri, 21 March 2003 03:27]

Send a private message to this user    
EVOSTi
Forums Junkie

May 2002
      no
Re: Expressions of Interest? ST162 Celica + $1000+ Alpine sound system Tue, 25 February 2003 06:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
got any specs on the amp? if your willing to seperate that is.
niggel_e
Regular

January 2003
Re: Expressions of Interest? ST162 Celica + $1000+ Alpine sound system Tue, 25 February 2003 12:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Amp is USAudio 4 channel. 55WRMS per channel, 660w total power and is not available seperatly. It goes with the car or stays with me Cool

I have another amp. A singer. 1200w total power Evil or Very Mad . But this is somewhat screwed, it works, but it has power surges, which have speaker killing capabilities. You can buy that one if you like, it should be fixable. It's not worth fixing for me. i have one that works already!! Make an offer on the singer if you like.
EVOSTi
Forums Junkie

May 2002
      no
Re: Expressions of Interest? ST162 Celica + $1000+ Alpine sound system Wed, 26 February 2003 07:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
nah im right mate.
my mate bought a singer when they first came out, VERY cheap when they just started out spesh for the power some got.
niggel_e
Regular

January 2003
Re: ST162 Celica + $1000+ Alpine sound system, Price dropped.. Wed, 19 March 2003 00:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message

bump up!!
niggel_e
Regular

January 2003
Re: ST162 Celica + $1000+ Alpine sound system, Price dropped.. Sat, 22 March 2003 06:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message

????? Confused ANYONE interested Confused ?????

+ bump.
NeoNasty
Regular

August 2002
Re: ST162 Celica + $1000+ Alpine sound system, Price dropped, Will trade. Wed, 26 March 2003 01:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah I am intrested.. but you live too far away.. and the price is a little high for me to travel to Tassie.. and then I may find that I dont like the car..

Best of luck with the sale

-Shaun.

PS: Free Bumpage
gettamulletupya
Occasional Poster

July 2002
Re: ST162 Celica + $1000+ Alpine sound system, Price dropped, Will trade. Wed, 26 March 2003 05:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
got any pics? gettamulletupya@hotmail.com
niggel_e
Regular

January 2003
Re: ST162 Celica + $1000+ Alpine sound system, Price dropped, Will trade. Wed, 26 March 2003 06:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Neo Nasty,
If you buy the car I will personally deliver it to your door!!! On other notes, if you don't want to pay so much I can remove parts of the sound system to reduce the price. ie. will knock $250 off without the amp, nother $150 if you want cheaper front speakers. I went all out with top of the range Alpine's in the front @300+ a pair. You could always trade a RA28 celica... That could knock the price down by up to $1500!!!
niggel_e
Regular

January 2003
Re: ST162 Celica + $1000+ Alpine sound system, Price dropped, Will trade. Wed, 26 March 2003 07:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message

gettamulletupya,
Pics posted.
If anyone else wants some I have a quite a few.

Thanks people
nigel
BextaVaz
Newcomer

June 2003
Re: ST162 Celica + $1000+ Alpine sound system, Price dropped, Will trade. Sat, 21 June 2003 08:54 Go to previous message
Hey dude is ur Celica still for sale?

I'm in brisbane, but I'm sick of looking for cars to buy...

If its still going can you email pics to: nrwaterman@optusnet.com.au ?

Thanks

-BV
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:$5K Cash. for AE86 Trueno
Next Topic:AE92 with 4AGZE for sale
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Tue May 7 14:06:41 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0067558288574219 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.