Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
kalium
Occasional Poster

September 2002
1JZ wiring help Mon, 21 April 2003 10:25 Go to next message
I pulled off my intake manifold a while ago and labelled everything...come back and most of the labelling has rubbed off (did it with masking tape and a dodgy nikko...never again) and am trying to figure out where everything goes.

Ive got all the wiring done on the exhaust side, all the injectors in, cam sensors, knock sensor at back of block, oil level and some others....I cant find which plug goes in just above the oil filter though. I have a sorted and labelled loom, so if someone can tell me what plug it is, I should be able to find it.

Also, All of the vacum lines and other tubes looks like a nightmare of a job, does anyone have any good pics of these ?

I will take some pics when I get a chance....

Cheers
Ray
  Send a private message to this user    
E30-323ti
Regular

June 2002
Re: 1JZ wiring help Mon, 21 April 2003 21:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
That will be the oil pressure switch, Or the other thingy with the 2 vacumn lines going to it hanging of the bottom of the inlet manifold.

I've asked for some decent pics of the vacumn line arrangement with no joy, if you get any let me know.
kalium
Occasional Poster

September 2002
Re: 1JZ wiring help Tue, 22 April 2003 13:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thanks, Ive also noticed a plug which has a light green wire and a brown wire, coming out where the (1st)cam sensor wire comes out....I have nfi what it is.

oh and, any idea what the plug attachement is halfway up the plenum pointing towards the cam cover ?

Cheers
E30-323ti
Regular

June 2002
Re: 1JZ wiring help Tue, 22 April 2003 20:36 Go to previous message
air temp sensor.

Quote:

...light green wire and a brown wire, coming out where the (1st)cam sensor wire comes out...

as well as the cam sensor plug??
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:How to install washer nozzle led help pls
Next Topic:18RG Dynoed?
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Fri Apr 26 22:51:20 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0054619312286377 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.