Toymods » Tech & Conversions » Recommended places for Tint & Exhaust - Sydney

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
BootySlap
Regular

January 2003
Recommended places for Tint & Exhaust - Sydney Wed, 30 April 2003 05:40 Go to next message
Going to get tint done on my AE82. Where are some good recommendations in Sydney that do a good job ?

Also for extractors and exhaust can anyone suggest somewhere and what is a rough price I should expect to pay for 4-2-1 extractors and a 2" mandrel zorst ?

Cheers!
  Send a private message to this user    
draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Recommended places for Tint & Exhaust - Sydney Wed, 30 April 2003 07:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Charlestown exhaust blacktown is pretty damn good I've heard. Bruce is the guy you'll be wanting.
SupraPete
Forums Junkie

July 2002

Re: Recommended places for Tint & Exhaust - Sydney Wed, 30 April 2003 07:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Liverpool exhausts are good. Tell "Chev" (owner) that Peter with the black supra told you they were good and they'll get a big head and do better work (my philosophy)

Tints ask Ben "Rollaboy" as Ben's contact might be doing my tints this weekend for a very resonable price.
Micbod
Regular

February 2003
Re: Recommended places for Tint & Exhaust - Sydney Thu, 01 May 2003 00:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Have had a good zorst fitted by darren at Carline Smithfield and Padstow... He fitted a full system to my VS 5.0L and a mates VR Clubby... Good jobs reasonable prices.

oldcorollas
Forums Junkie

January 2003

Re: Recommended places for Tint & Exhaust - Sydney Thu, 01 May 2003 01:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i would have to recommend "Australias best tyre and muffler service" excellent advice.
i bought all the bends and pipe, 2 resonators and a muffler, all 2" for $230 from them Smile

they are great for advice and will help you get what you want from the exhaust. they are on Canterbury road, a coupla Km's from King Georges road.

Cya, Stewart
Nark
Forums Junkie

May 2002
      Nark@toymods.net/Work
Re: Recommended places for Tint & Exhaust - Sydney Thu, 01 May 2003 01:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
For a tint, try Carmate.
Talk to Romeo and tell him Max sent ya.
Southo
Regular

I supported Toymods

August 2002
Re: Recommended places for Tint & Exhaust - Sydney Fri, 02 May 2003 05:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Australian Tint WIzard
North Parramatta
1300-OKTINT is their number

speak to Jeff and tell i sent you in and he will look after you

Jeff has tinted EVERY one of my cars I have owned.
never had a problem and you are welcome to check out the job he did recently on my MX83 Cressida, or 5 years ago on my R31 Skyline.

Cheers
Jason
BootySlap
Regular

January 2003
Re: Recommended places for Tint & Exhaust - Sydney Fri, 02 May 2003 06:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thanks Jason looks like thats where I will go !

Cheers.
BootySlap
Regular

January 2003
Re: Recommended places for Tint & Exhaust - Sydney Fri, 02 May 2003 06:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ow another thing...whats their address/location ?
Southo
Regular

I supported Toymods

August 2002
Re: Recommended places for Tint & Exhaust - Sydney Fri, 02 May 2003 06:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sweet,

BTW, the pics on my website are of the old tint - I had him pull all that off and re-do the whole car two weeks after I bought it.

BootySlap
Regular

January 2003
Re: Recommended places for Tint & Exhaust - Sydney Fri, 02 May 2003 06:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Actually are they the blokes opposite bunnings ??
Bugman
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Recommended places for Tint & Exhaust - Sydney Fri, 02 May 2003 10:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I like the work Carline on Georges river rd in belfield did on my celica.
Southo
Regular

I supported Toymods

August 2002
Re: Recommended places for Tint & Exhaust - Sydney Fri, 02 May 2003 10:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yep, That's them - On North Rocks Road
Rolla Boy
Forums Junkie

Club Member

May 2002
Re: Recommended places for Tint & Exhaust - Sydney Fri, 02 May 2003 12:35 Go to previous message
Send me a PM about the tinting...

What percentage do you want??? Where is your exact location??? Do you have a garage with good lighting??? Do you have any existing tinting on the car at all???

Let me know and I'l try to work out a mad price for you...

Thanks, Ben...
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:What are these rims?
Next Topic:auto for 3T
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sat Apr 27 07:14:10 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0051190853118896 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.