Toymods » General Car Talk » Help Intercooler Piping needed in Melbourne

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
improvedae86
Forums Junkie

January 2003

Help Intercooler Piping needed in Melbourne Sun, 11 May 2003 10:54 Go to next message
Help Please !!!!!!!!!

Does anyone know where to get Alloy intercooler piping , and those alloy donuts to cut into pieces .\

Thanks
  Send a private message to this user    
LowRollaBoy
Regular

June 2002
Re: Help Intercooler Piping needed in Melbourne Wed, 14 May 2003 00:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Any exhaust shop will be able to help u with aluminium piping.
Often they are much cheaper than performance workshops.

Laurie D
Regular

March 2003
Re: Help Intercooler Piping needed in Melbourne Sun, 18 May 2003 00:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
AVO. Taunton Drive Cheltenham. 9584 4499
improvedae86
Forums Junkie

January 2003

Re: Help Intercooler Piping needed in Melbourne Sun, 18 May 2003 09:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Do you have to sell your car to pay for the piping from them ?
Laurie D
Regular

March 2003
Re: Help Intercooler Piping needed in Melbourne Sun, 18 May 2003 22:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
You didn't say you wanted it CHEAP. ....maybe try a scrap metal yard.
improvedae86
Forums Junkie

January 2003

Re: Help Intercooler Piping needed in Melbourne Mon, 19 May 2003 07:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Laurie D , you wouldn't have another phone number for them , all i am getting is there answer machine .

Thanks
LowRollaBoy
Regular

June 2002
Re: Help Intercooler Piping needed in Melbourne Wed, 21 May 2003 04:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Obviously you havent tried an exhaust shop yet.

oh well.... your loss.

oh...

Just to give you an idea, my brother paid $130 for 2 1/4 piping with mandral bends for his intercooler pipe setup for his Mazda.
They (we went thru Mr Muffler) stock all manner of aluminium donuts, mandral bends and pipes cheap.

But hey....go to AVO... dont be surprised at the price they quote you.

improvedae86
Forums Junkie

January 2003

Re: Help Intercooler Piping needed in Melbourne Wed, 21 May 2003 11:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Found i place that does all alloy gear like catcher cans , intercooler tubing fuel tanks , and those donuts .

ELPRO phone : 9768 2383 .

Thanks All ..
Classique71
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Help Intercooler Piping needed in Melbourne Thu, 22 May 2003 10:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
havent been to AVO yet to see what else they offer - but i have a full AVO 3 inch system under my Gt4 and its all good Smile

MMMMMMM boostI even have the AVO sticker on the back - thats good for 20Kw right ?
improvedae86
Forums Junkie

January 2003

Re: Help Intercooler Piping needed in Melbourne Thu, 22 May 2003 11:32 Go to previous message
Sorry but I by time AVO got back to my message { There must have been at Targa } I found out that they don't stock any alloy piping or bends or donuts! So I found a ad from AutoAction for ELPRO they manufacture all the donuts, carby ram tubes, oil tanks, caps etc, small bends for all these so-called performance, exhaust, radiator shops. There is another place in Lilydale called Whitehorse Industries: Ph 9739 5955 they just didn't have stock of the Alloy at the moment about two weeks away. They do more stainless steel work for mainly exhaust shops. From both of these places you buy a 3" inch donut for about $25, from exhaust shops you would be paying about $65. So you can spent your $40 on something else to make your car like actually going fast.
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:AE86 on Monsters Inc?
Next Topic:New Ute!!!
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 13:17:03 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0057170391082764 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.