Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
ZZT231
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

May 2002
icon9.gif  *MA61 Accident* Thu, 05 June 2003 04:26 Go to next message
Hey All

Here are the photos of my accident which happened earlier this year... The car is back on the road but it cost a lot to get it back on the road Sad . Parts are still missing but I am nearly finished fixing it.

As promised I have loaded the pics on the web and here they are:
http://members.austarmetro.com.au/~tenorman/Accident.JPGhttp://members.austarmetro.com.au/~tenorman/FrontOn.JPG

Cheers.

[Updated on: Thu, 05 June 2003 04:55]

Send a private message to this user    
Nark
Forums Junkie

May 2002
      Nark@toymods.net/Work
icon2.gif  Re: *MA61 Accident* Thu, 05 June 2003 05:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ouch! What happened dude?
ZZT231
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

May 2002
Re: *MA61 Accident* Thu, 05 June 2003 06:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Nark,

A "blond" slamed into the nose cone at 40Kph...
I went through a stop sign. Relised she was coming then stopped... She was busy speeding and talking to a friend on the mobile (Lesson to all thoses people with mobiles. Get caught with one in use, I hope you get fined...)

Cheers.
draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: *MA61 Accident* Thu, 05 June 2003 09:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I have to say, looks as though the ma61 is damn sturdy
sure it's got a bit of damage... but it looks as though it was a decent hit, and the new plastic cars would have just crumpled and been written off
stradlater
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: *MA61 Accident* Thu, 05 June 2003 09:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
either which way, you still went through a stop sign.
justcallmefrank
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: *MA61 Accident* Thu, 05 June 2003 13:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Whos the "blonde" for driving through the stop sign? Its nasty, but at least shows how tough the Mk2 was built.
ed_ma61
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: *MA61 Accident* Thu, 05 June 2003 13:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ZZT231 wrote on Thu, 05 June 2003 16:48

I went through a stop sign. Relised she was coming then stopped... She was busy speeding and talking to a friend on the mobile (Lesson to all thoses people with mobiles.

dude... to my mind thats a fucked way of trying to portray the story.

from the sounds of it, it should read, 'otherwise innocent "blonde" was slammed into by a careless dude who ran a stop sign"

doesnt make one dick of diference if she wasnt prepared to stop on a dime for whatever reason, she shouldnt have had to.
draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: *MA61 Accident* Thu, 05 June 2003 19:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
as is usually the case, it takes 2 people to make a mistake.

sure, if she were a better/more attentive driver she wouldn't have hit you. but it was you in the wrong place first
ZZT231
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

May 2002
Re: *MA61 Accident* Thu, 05 June 2003 23:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey All...

I know it takes two to tango...

Oh well. All that it matters is that no one was hurt and the car is back on the road.

Cheers.
toycelica77
Regular

February 2003
Re: *MA61 Accident* Fri, 06 June 2003 00:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ed_ma61 wrote on Thu, 05 June 2003 23:50

ZZT231 wrote on Thu, 05 June 2003 16:48

I went through a stop sign. Relised she was coming then stopped... She was busy speeding and talking to a friend on the mobile (Lesson to all thoses people with mobiles.

dude... to my mind thats a fucked way of trying to portray the story.

from the sounds of it, it should read, 'otherwise innocent "blonde" was slammed into by a careless dude who ran a stop sign"

doesnt make one dick of diference if she wasnt prepared to stop on a dime for whatever reason, she shouldnt have had to.

thats exactly right, why should someone be ready to give way to someone at (or going through) a stop sign, doesnt matter if she was speeding or talking on the mobile, the truth is... you broke the law - which ultimately ended with HER being HIT BY YOU!

i hope this teaches ppl to pay more attention to stop signs lest we forget about the mobiles phones but that wasnt what cause the accident here

BTW - sorry to see any supra in this condtion Confused
celica28
Regular

May 2002
Re: *MA61 Accident* Fri, 06 June 2003 02:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I appreciate you sending em a PM about helping you out. Talking to Peter (your panel beater) was also a bit of fun. He is a great bloke. I would like to see some photo's of the finished product. When I get the chance to get down your way I will have to catch u pwith you. In the mean time I need to sort out the problem I have with my MA61 and why it won't start.

I am still wrecking an MA61 so if you need any other parts at some stage let me know as I might be able to help you out.

Les
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: *MA61 Accident* Fri, 06 June 2003 03:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
fellas - show fellow toymodders some support yeah !?

going through the stop sign definitely didnt help, but had she not have been on the fone, it could have been avoided ! Very Happy i think that was zzt's point
toycelica77
Regular

February 2003
Re: *MA61 Accident* Fri, 06 June 2003 03:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i just dont think its right for him to justify his accident and shift the blame on to an innocent person... he ran the stop sign, hes solely at fault, the 'blonde' could've been doin 170kmph for all it matters, fact is, he still should've given way to her

\end rant
Les
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: *MA61 Accident* Fri, 06 June 2003 04:05 Go to previous message
if u have nothing good to say dont say it man

fck sake - its not like he does not know it is his fault already ?!

Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:seat retrimming
Next Topic:Its late, Im drunk. who wants to chat?
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Fri Apr 26 07:46:15 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0054409503936768 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.