Classifieds » Cars For Sale & Wanted » for sale: ae86 with bluetop and spares

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
adamae86
Occasional Poster

August 2002
for sale: ae86 with bluetop and spares Fri, 13 June 2003 13:42 Go to next message
hey guys,
Im regretfuly selling my ae86. As you can see from the pictures its red, and has a blue top already in and going. Im selling out of necessity. And im after something a little more practical. (ie a ute) It does not yet have an engineers certificate, or blue slip, but has all the necessary parts for it to be done. The car runs great, and has no major problems. Has some rust, but not alot, and nothing unfixable.

Heres what you get:
1 ae86, 1984, red
1 4age, blue top from an ae82
1 set of extractors, and full exhaust (2 1/4)
1 set of king springs
2 monroe gasGT struts at the front
2 adjustable, unknown shocks in the rear.
1 whiteline panhard rod
3 sets of wheels (4 supra with yokohama rubber, 5 standard, 4 gold mesh, some with good condition tires.)
1 4ac engine, left over from conversion.
1 K&N airfilter.
Complete Air conditioning system from both cars.
All pollution and engine spares from ae82 donor car.
Other various spares such as fan, TPS sensor, airbox, little things like that. and anything else i couldnt remember.

Im looking for $2900 with everthing. Reasonable offers will be considered.
And see the pictures for a little look see.

Oh, and im in Singleton, about an hour west of Newcastle, about 2 hours from Sydney.

Thanks
Adam Baker

Attachment: car.jpg
(Size: 56.20KB, Downloaded 197 time(s))
Attachment: engine.jpg
(Size: 57.29KB, Downloaded 141 time(s))

Send a private message to this user    
SPEEDCORE
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: for sale: ae86 with bluetop and spares Fri, 13 June 2003 13:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

That's one nice sprinter for the price man!!

Someone buy before I find an excuse to have 3 cars!! Very Happy

Just for everyones info.. where is the rust??

Good luck with sale!!
SPEEDCORE!
adamae86
Occasional Poster

August 2002
Re: for sale: ae86 with bluetop and spares Fri, 13 June 2003 13:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
the rust is in the hatch, as usual. Theres also a little at the top of the windscreen, just along the sill there. I think thats about it.

Adam
J-AE86
Forums Junkie

January 2003
Re: for sale: ae86 with bluetop and spares Fri, 13 June 2003 14:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
oi my friend going to have a look tomorow he pm'd you i think he might have a interesting deal to talk to you about so reply him !
pepsicola
Forums Junkie

August 2002

Re: for sale: ae86 with bluetop and spares Fri, 13 June 2003 14:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
check your PM.
Mr_Grumpy
Occasional Poster

June 2003
Re: for sale: ae86 with bluetop and spares Fri, 13 June 2003 16:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
check your pm asap!!!!!!!!
Smile
butthead
Regular

June 2003
Re: for sale: ae86 with bluetop and spares Fri, 13 June 2003 16:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i am quite interest in it, have you got a phone number?
AE92poit
Regular

January 2003

Re: for sale: ae86 with bluetop and spares Fri, 13 June 2003 17:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
dude... i want i want

check pm... i may be willing to outbid other ppls ;P depending on what its like when i c it! Very Happy
4a-c
Regular

April 2003
Re: for sale: ae86 with bluetop and spares Sat, 14 June 2003 10:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Do you have any trouble with the supra wheels scrubbing on the bumper on your car?
adamae86
Occasional Poster

August 2002
Re: for sale: ae86 with bluetop and spares Sat, 14 June 2003 13:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
nah, ive got 185's on them, so they have that stretched out drift type look, and they dont really hang over the rim much.

Adam
Dodgy_Haro
Forums Junkie

July 2002
Re: for sale: ae86 with bluetop and spares Sun, 15 June 2003 07:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
SPEEDCORE wrote on Fri, 13 June 2003 23:49

Someone buy before I find an excuse to have 3 cars!! Very Happy

C'mon Speedie, you know you want this one. Very Happy

But seriously though dude, why get a second red AE86? I guess you must miss yours whilst AK works his magic on it ... soon doode ... soon ... Smile

Good luck with the sale ... it'd go fast at that bargain price. Crying or Very Sad
butthead
Regular

June 2003
Re: for sale: ae86 with bluetop and spares Sun, 15 June 2003 08:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey, man ,still wanna sell the car? If yes, give me a call 0401673708!!
GTStar
Forums Junkie

October 2002
Re: for sale: ae86 with bluetop and spares Sun, 15 June 2003 08:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
anyone know which gen supra rims will fit the AE86 ? ?

are those ones on the car supra mags ?

4a-c
Regular

April 2003
Re: for sale: ae86 with bluetop and spares Sun, 15 June 2003 10:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ma61 supra rims are the ones on it. Make sure you get the right tires if your going to run them with stock suspension though..
AE92poit
Regular

January 2003

Re: for sale: ae86 with bluetop and spares Sun, 15 June 2003 10:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
the car is outta rego?
and where was engine conversion done?
adamae86
Occasional Poster

August 2002
Re: for sale: ae86 with bluetop and spares Sun, 15 June 2003 11:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah, car is out of rego, and needs an engineers certificate, like i said up in the first post.

Did the conversion at home, my father and myself.

Adam
rollaboy
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: for sale: ae86 with bluetop and spares Sun, 15 June 2003 12:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Has this package been sold yet???
ae82beast
Occasional Poster

May 2003

Re: for sale: ae86 with bluetop and spares Sun, 15 June 2003 12:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey man is this still for sale ??

let me know asap
GTStar
Forums Junkie

October 2002
Re: for sale: ae86 with bluetop and spares Sun, 15 June 2003 12:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
what kinda tyres do i need ?
are the ma61 mags all 14inch ?

is the offset the same as the AE86 ?

Im seroiusly thinking of getting a set of 14s cause 15s with AE86 offset are just so difficult to get.

ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: for sale: ae86 with bluetop and spares Sun, 15 June 2003 16:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
adam

can i come have a look on saturday?
whats left to be done before the engineer + roadworthy?
ill bring cash if i like what i see ill take it away

my moby is 0410562457

cheers mate
garth
adamae86
Occasional Poster

August 2002
Re: for sale: ae86 with bluetop and spares Mon, 16 June 2003 07:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey guys,
Not sold yet, but ive got some people already looking at the car. Ill put in the waiting list and give you a PM if they dont want it.

Adam

[Updated on: Mon, 16 June 2003 07:43]

AE92poit
Regular

January 2003

Re: for sale: ae86 with bluetop and spares Mon, 16 June 2003 10:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey adam... i dont think i can come up tomorrow

ill try to later in the week... if its sold b4 i c it then ahh well

good luck
adamae86
Occasional Poster

August 2002
Re: for sale: ae86 with bluetop and spares Tue, 24 June 2003 11:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ok guys, its back on the market,

Like i said up in the first post, it needs an engineers certificate, and a blue slip. For some closer pictures have a look here.

http://www.users.bigpond.com/rekab1/car/engine.zip
http://www.users.bigpond.com/rekab1/car/sprinter.z ip

For engineerin it just needs the polution gear put on it, ive already welded in the filler neck.

For rego, it needs a little rust cut out and a few minor things: a spacer for the steering wheel, demister and horn need to be hooked up, park brake switch needs replacing and just the rear springs are too low (i have the originals in boxes).

So thats about it for now, give me a P.M if your interested. First person to put a deposit down will get it.

Thanks
Adam Baker

MRNOVA
Regular

January 2003
Up The Novas!
Re: for sale: ae86 with bluetop and spares Wed, 25 June 2003 15:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Well considering you need to do a fair bit to it, ill put down a price, $1800
It has a nice engine, but needs alot of work to make it road worthy!
Let me guess, you have prob spent at least 5000 on it, and now its hard to sell!
Sprinters do that, thats why u should do it all, take rust out, new paint job and sell it for alot more!
But consider 1800!
Ribbo
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: for sale: ae86 with bluetop and spares Thu, 26 June 2003 02:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
well for one you don't need an engineers certificate for the 4age into sprinter in NSW, just a blueslip/engine number change.
slider
Occasional Poster

May 2002

Re: for sale: ae86 with bluetop and spares Thu, 26 June 2003 03:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I was about to say the same thing as Ribbo. Elsewhere on the forums there is info stating that there is no certification required in NSW for the AE86 4AGE swap, just the blue slip and engine change with the RTA. Much less $ required. For more reading see the Tech and Conversions section.

This makes things more interesting, for sure. My advice is to get the car blue slipped, and then watch the interest soar. I am in Newcastle, and depending on my time this weekend I might call and organise a time to come out. In the immortal words of Big Kev... "I'm excitied!"
adamae86
Occasional Poster

August 2002
Re: for sale: ae86 with bluetop and spares Thu, 26 June 2003 07:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I thought that was the case, I went to get the blue slip and he told me to take it to the engineer. Probably just didnt know what he was on about. I thought he'd know better.

And yeah rob, give me a PM or a ring, ill be home all weekend pretty much..

Adam
adamae86
Occasional Poster

August 2002
Re: for sale: ae86 with bluetop(SOLD) and spares Wed, 02 July 2003 05:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
The car is now sold. Thanks to everyone that was interested. The buyer didnt take many of the spares.

I have everything except for the gold mesh rims and supra wheels, they are gone. So if your interested in it, give me a PM. Ill also start a thread in the parts section soon.

Thanks
Adam
Simon-AE86
Forums Junkie

Banned user

July 2002

Re: for sale: ae86 with bluetop and spares Wed, 02 July 2003 06:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Im after the Rear panhand rod if it is adjustable!

also do you have any rear carpet and sound deadner?
adamae86
Occasional Poster

August 2002
Re: for sale: ae86 with bluetop and spares Wed, 02 July 2003 08:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey simon,

nah sorry, that panhard rod was already on the car, so it went with it. Same with all the rear plastics and carpet.

Thanks
Adam
rollaboy
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: for sale: ae86 with bluetop and spares Fri, 04 July 2003 02:57 Go to previous message
How much do you want for the TPS??
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:GT4 turbocamry bugger it!
Next Topic:FOR SALE: 1995 Mazda 121 $6200
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 07:59:35 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0074498653411865 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.