Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Classifieds » Cars For Sale & Wanted » FLYNSX FOR SALE (Toyota Seca)

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic
AuthorTopic
FLYNSX
Regular

May 2003
    flyn
icon14.gif  FLYNSX FOR SALE (Toyota Seca) Sat, 14 June 2003 05:19 Go to next message
Well the time has come guys for me to move on and i have decided after 3 yrs to sell my baby FLYN-SX iam sure alot of you know this car and how much i have spent on it but for those of you that dont its a Toyota Seca Sx AE92 4AGZE supercharged with supra front mount intercooler, pully kit running approx 12 14 psi boost 20 valve LSD gear box. It is lowered 2.5 inches with jumbo allsprings and monrow gas shocks Concept Trilogy S2 17" rims with sliver stone rubber. Full custom interrior all done in tan marine vinal, recaro racing front bucket seats 2.5' exhaust system with cannon muffler. Sound system consist of 15" JL audio subs 2 US Technology 1000 amps 1 welconic 600 watt amp Pionner double din unit mp3 and wma playing system. There is so much more to list guys i have done everything to this car just been photographed for Fast Fours magazine due out later this year I have spent $35 000 on this car will to part with it for about $14 500 ono.
http://sydcorollaclub.cjb.net/flynsx pics of the car are there if you want to have a look at more pics email me flyn_sx@hotmail.com. or pm me:)
  Send a private message to this user  
Rolla Boy
Forums Junkie

Club Member

May 2002
Re: FLYNSX FOR SALE (Toyota Seca) Sat, 14 June 2003 06:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Nah man... You serious???

Have you now got a VR4 lined up???
Rolla Boy
Forums Junkie

Club Member

May 2002
Re: FLYNSX FOR SALE (Toyota Seca) Sun, 15 June 2003 01:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Here are some pics of the car...

http://totalrpm.com/carimages/Rolla%20Boy-fdu0.jpg
__________________________________________________ _______________
http://totalrpm.com/carimages/Rolla%20Boy-6xbD.jpg
__________________________________________________ _______________
http://totalrpm.com/carimages/Rolla%20Boy-eYoV.jpg
CrAiGzEE
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: FLYNSX FOR SALE (Toyota Seca) Sun, 15 June 2003 07:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Guys! this car is the nicest looking sec i have seen! everything is done properly and doesnt look only great but performs well too, these pics dont show the time, money and effort that has been spent on the car

I would be interested if it came with the chick that ya took to the drive ins Razz
EvilJack
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

September 2002

Re: FLYNSX FOR SALE (Toyota Seca) Sun, 15 June 2003 07:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i dont suppose you want to part the front lip brackets i presume? Razz
Rolla Boy
Forums Junkie

Club Member

May 2002
Re: FLYNSX FOR SALE (Toyota Seca) Sun, 15 June 2003 11:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
So who likes my photography??? Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy ...

I included the third pic cause the colour of the car is shown better... Digi cam didn't show the colour right in the first two cause of the direct sunlight...
FLYNSX
Regular

May 2003
    flyn
Re: FLYNSX FOR SALE (Toyota Seca) Sun, 15 June 2003 12:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
http://sydcorollaclub.cjb.net/flynsx pics there guys and have a look at this pic on the web address b4 that was taken from the fast fours photo shoot i had
http://sydcorollaclub.cjb.net/flynsx /flynsx69.jpg
i have receipts for all work done on the car over the last 3yrs as well.
MaNGeW
Forums Junkie

Formerly TRD_RoLLa

May 2002
Re: FLYNSX FOR SALE (Toyota Seca) Sun, 15 June 2003 15:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah , i agree its a great car. Worth every cent.
I'll help with the pic
Here u go. Smile
http://sydcorollaclub.cjb.net/flynsx/flynsx69.jpg
flapps
Occasional Poster

May 2003
Re: FLYNSX FOR SALE (Toyota Seca) Mon, 16 June 2003 09:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Nice Rolla

Is the price Neg??
How low will you go?
Caledwvech
Forums Junkie

June 2003

Re: FLYNSX FOR SALE (Toyota Seca) Mon, 16 June 2003 23:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Very very sweet dude. Not exactly what i was looking for, but you have me interested. Smile
FLYNSX
Regular

May 2003
    flyn
Re: FLYNSX FOR SALE (Toyota Seca) Tue, 17 June 2003 02:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
the 4agze thats in that car is pulling exactly what it is ment to be pulling for the mods that i have done to that motor i got dyno sheets to prove it, every1 else that has seen the car and heard of it say it is worth every penny that iam selling it for.

SCO-77K
Regular

January 2003
Re: FLYNSX FOR SALE (Toyota Seca) Tue, 17 June 2003 03:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
wanna trade for a st162 celica Very Happy
EvilJack
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

September 2002

Re: FLYNSX FOR SALE (Toyota Seca) Tue, 17 June 2003 05:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
free *bump*

this car is a good example of a 4agze conversion, its been looked after and the time and effort as you can see has surely done it justice. It has surely deserved its fast fours review, i give it the thumbs up Cool
DannyGT4
Forums Junkie

Toymods Board Member

May 2002

icon1.gif  please adhere to forum rules Wed, 18 June 2003 00:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message

any problems with persons, posts or moderators should be emailed to board@toymods.org.au

please ensure you read and adhere to the forum rules... they can be found here.

refrain from posting your further comments so that the seller can continue his advertisement without interference.

JEEHAD
Newcomer

June 2003
Re: please adhere to forum rules Wed, 18 June 2003 07:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Just wondering what she does on the 1/4?

JEEHAD
Newcomer

June 2003
1/4 mile Wed, 18 June 2003 10:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
doesnt anyone know wat time this car does??
flapps
Occasional Poster

May 2003
Re: FLYNSX FOR SALE (Toyota Seca) Wed, 18 June 2003 11:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
It did 14.9 at the creek on 11th june.
There is a thread in Cruise's and Events heading
Eastern Creek 11th June.

Hope that helps. But i am sure it will run faster. Put some stockies on insted of those fat tyres and the time will drop with some experience.
JEEHAD
Newcomer

June 2003
Re: FLYNSX FOR SALE (Toyota Seca) Thu, 19 June 2003 01:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
u gotta be kiddn 14.9 and u spent 35,000

one thing i can say is you got ripped off

****** edited *******

EDITED BY MODERATOR: to remove personal attack. they are not permitted on our forums.

[Updated on: Thu, 19 June 2003 06:38] by Moderator

EvilJack
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

September 2002

Re: FLYNSX FOR SALE (Toyota Seca) Thu, 19 June 2003 01:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
the driver has alot to do with the performance too ya know...and i can vouch for this as i think it was his second atempt Razz
JEEHAD
Newcomer

June 2003
Re: FLYNSX FOR SALE (Toyota Seca) Thu, 19 June 2003 01:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah well i dun think times are get any quicker in that thing

not unless u follow my ideas
FLYNSX
Regular

May 2003
    flyn
Re: FLYNSX FOR SALE (Toyota Seca) Thu, 19 June 2003 02:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yer well maybe if you read what i wrote to begin with u wouldnt be saying all this crap $35 000 included buying the car for $10 000 3years ago with 98 000kms on the clock $35 000 is every cent i have spent on the car interrior, sound system, motor etc etc. Why a seca you ask because it has never been b4. That motor has so much more potential in it i have just run out of money to spend on it and i hope who ever buys the car looks after it as much as i did its a great car it's my pride and joy.
DannyGT4
Forums Junkie

Toymods Board Member

May 2002

Re: FLYNSX FOR SALE (Toyota Seca) Fri, 20 June 2003 06:18 Go to previous message

for further info on this car please email or PM the seller

thank-you
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic
Previous Topic:AE92 with 4AGZE for sale
Next Topic:For Sale RA65 $5500 / WTB Sprinter
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sat May 4 20:03:32 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0058460235595703 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.