Classifieds » Parts Wanted » WTB: JZA70 engine brackets/mounts

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
chips
Newcomer

July 2002
icon9.gif  WTB: JZA70 engine brackets/mounts Thu, 04 July 2002 03:17 Go to next message
I need a set of the aluminum engine mounts / brackets that bolt to the block of a JZA70. I tried using the ones off a JZA80 and they come really close, but don't quite fit right. If anyone can get some wuick, I'd be willing to pay a little extra....

Thanks,
-Chip
  Send a private message to this user    
jza70-mel
Regular

I supported Toymods

May 2002
Re: WTB: JZA70 engine brackets/mounts Sat, 06 July 2002 08:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Check the price of a genuine Toyota article. They have some silicone fuild in them and can leak if they are older. Toyota may not be too expensive. Sometimes the local guy will be a car nut and order in from Japan.
Manny
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: WTB: JZA70 engine brackets/mounts Sat, 06 July 2002 11:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
jza70
The liquid filled engine mounts for the JZA70/JZZ30 are ~$230 each from Penrith Toyota with club discount - list is ~$270.
Chips sounds like he needs the actual aluminium mounts between the rubber and block though - please let me know if I'm off the mark chips.
chips
Newcomer

July 2002
Re: WTB: JZA70 engine brackets/mounts Sat, 06 July 2002 21:27 Go to previous message
That's right on the mark. I need the actual aluminum ones. The fluid filled ones are the same between the MA70 and JZA70. The aluminum ones are different. Being in the US, I can't even find JZA70s in the junk yards.

If you guys can help, that would be great.

Thanks,
-Chip
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:WTB: Sprinter T50 G'Box
Next Topic:Jap Spec AE86 4A-GE ECU WANTED!
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sat Apr 27 17:37:41 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0055389404296875 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.