Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Classifieds » Cars For Sale & Wanted » corolla ke55 coupe 4 sale in adelaide-----need to sell

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
maxde
Occasional Poster

December 2002
corolla ke55 coupe 4 sale in adelaide-----need to sell Mon, 04 August 2003 23:31 Go to next message
stock ke55 coupe for sale with minor damage. Front left panel kinked outwards and front bumper slightly dented.drivers window smashed last night by some idiots.1.3L Engine which runs very well and idles perfectly.interior is in quite good condition. overall very average condition. and nearly 3 months rego

need to sell so open to offers.

[Updated on: Mon, 04 August 2003 23:33]

Send a private message to this user    
truenosedan
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: corolla ke55 coupe 4 sale in adelaide-----need to sell Wed, 06 August 2003 01:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
$150???
maxde
Occasional Poster

December 2002
Re: corolla ke55 coupe 4 sale in adelaide-----need to sell Wed, 06 August 2003 05:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
its better than that but thanks for the offer
truenosedan
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: corolla ke55 coupe 4 sale in adelaide-----need to sell Wed, 06 August 2003 06:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
manual, running, defected, colour??? i have more money so if you answer these questions you will get a bigger offer
truenosedan
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: corolla ke55 coupe 4 sale in adelaide-----need to sell Wed, 06 August 2003 06:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
n e pics, where in adelaide??
maxde
Occasional Poster

December 2002
Re: corolla ke55 coupe 4 sale in adelaide-----need to sell Wed, 06 August 2003 09:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sorry there are no pics cos i don't have a digi camera. Today i got a new drivers side door(which is yellow, and the car is white--i was desperate) and 2 new tyres.the car runs perfectly and is not defected. its a 5 speed manual and i have had the car for about 7 months and it only broke down on me once because of a faulty coil to the dizzi so it wouldn't start.it has some rust, but the overall appearance of the paint is reasonably good.
The gearbox seems to be ok, as it goes into gear easily but the diff whines so that would need replacing.

if there are any more questions feel free to ask!!
I am located in walkerville near north adelaide.

cheers

max
truenosedan
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: corolla ke55 coupe 4 sale in adelaide-----need to sell Wed, 06 August 2003 12:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
max, is the distributor fixed?? how does it start cold?? what are the other tyres like?? does it blow any smoke?? can you fit the glass from the new door?? what year is it?? umm is the interior neat,and do the seatbelts work?? has it been regually seviced, approx how many kms?? umm thanks, i may have a look at the car this weekend and then i will make another offer, i think i can organise a diff thanks
'regards david, u can contact me on 0407716089 thanks
truenosedan
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: corolla ke55 coupe 4 sale in adelaide-----need to sell Wed, 06 August 2003 22:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
im pretty keen bro, can i have a look this weekend, i need wheels soon so i can deliver pizzas so i can put a deposit on a sprinter! thanks
maxde
Occasional Poster

December 2002
Re: corolla ke55 coupe 4 sale in adelaide-----need to sell Wed, 06 August 2003 23:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
when the car is cold, you have to pull the choke out and give it some fuel. then turn it over around 2 times to start then it idles fine and runs fine. the front left tyre has some cracks in it but the others are very good. it doesn't blow any smoke(i think) cos the other day i checked with my dad and he thaught it was running a little rich so i leaned it off slightly. the interior of the car is overall quite good barring the rips in the seats. its all clean as i vaccuum it regulary.its a 1979 ke55 coupe, and the seatbelts work fine but the front passanger seat doesn't move back(bolt broken or something). the new door i got is complete with glass so that has been installed.it was serviced around a 1500km ago with a tune, new plugs and the dizzi was cleaned. the engine is the best thing in the car as it has been so reliable, it really has amazed me...good old corolla!!

give me a call on 83444410...just ask for max and we can organise a look on the weekend.

cheers

max
truenosedan
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: corolla ke55 coupe 4 sale in adelaide-----need to sell Wed, 06 August 2003 23:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sounds sweet!! ummm does it need a new tyre (front left, or is it satisfactory??) does the front seat still flip forward so people can get out?? umm is saturday at 2pm ok??? im only really keen cos it manual, rwd and toyota lol, but yeh ill give u a call, pls dont sell it before the weekend, i wanna have a look, oh btw where is the rust?? thanks a lot mate, im pretty keen on it!!! thanks
truenosedan
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: corolla ke55 coupe 4 sale in adelaide-----need to sell Wed, 06 August 2003 23:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
is it 4 or 5 speed?? sorry mate im asking you a lot of questions!! Laughing
maxde
Occasional Poster

December 2002
Re: corolla ke55 coupe 4 sale in adelaide-----need to sell Wed, 06 August 2003 23:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
questions are fine ask as many as you want!! sorry i forgot to mention that the clutch is also slipping!! the seat still moves forward so people can get in. but if your still interested give me a call and we can work out a time.it is a five speed manual, which you don't find many of. going to put new oil and brake fluid in today aswell.

cheers max
truenosedan
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: corolla ke55 coupe 4 sale in adelaide-----need to sell Thu, 07 August 2003 00:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
how bad is the slipping clutch??? does it desperately need replacing?? and does the diff desperately need replacing?? life each component? thanks
maxde
Occasional Poster

December 2002
Re: corolla ke55 coupe 4 sale in adelaide-----need to sell Thu, 07 August 2003 00:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
if you don't thrash it , it would last for a while i think. but the diff is probable the worst of the two as it whines when you drive along. if you don't drop the clutch and just drive normally it would last a while. you can get a new diff for $40 from a wreckers.

max
truenosedan
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: corolla ke55 coupe 4 sale in adelaide-----need to sell Thu, 07 August 2003 00:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ok yeh i knew about the diffs for $30-50 how does $275 sound??
maxde
Occasional Poster

December 2002
Re: corolla ke55 coupe 4 sale in adelaide-----need to sell Thu, 07 August 2003 00:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hhhmmmm. its a bit to low considering i bought it for 900 not that long ago. if you come and have a look you'll get a better idea. you can have a look whenever you want

max
truenosedan
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: corolla ke55 coupe 4 sale in adelaide-----need to sell Thu, 07 August 2003 00:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
these are some in the trader today for 600 so minus the repairs clutch and diff it think around 300 is ok
maxde
Occasional Poster

December 2002
Re: corolla ke55 coupe 4 sale in adelaide-----need to sell Thu, 07 August 2003 01:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i would like 450 because i bought it for 900 and ive spent 350 on repairs and parts.

max
maxde
Occasional Poster

December 2002
Re: corolla ke55 coupe 4 sale in adelaide-----need to sell Thu, 07 August 2003 02:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
willing to negotiate!! but not down to 300
truenosedan
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: corolla ke55 coupe 4 sale in adelaide-----need to sell Thu, 07 August 2003 05:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ok i could get like 350 but i want to have a look at it first, where is the rust?? umm what is the damage like, dents, crumpled??
maxde
Occasional Poster

December 2002
Re: corolla ke55 coupe 4 sale in adelaide-----need to sell Thu, 07 August 2003 06:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
just give me a call and you can have a look it it on the weekend. then you can see exactly what its like

max
truenosedan
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: corolla ke55 coupe 4 sale in adelaide-----need to sell Thu, 07 August 2003 06:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ok illc all u friday night and we will sort something out, about 2 oclock ok???
maxde
Occasional Poster

December 2002
Re: corolla ke55 coupe 4 sale in adelaide-----need to sell Thu, 07 August 2003 09:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
on friday night i am going out so if you call tonight it would be better. 2 should be right
truenosedan
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: corolla ke55 coupe 4 sale in adelaide-----need to sell Fri, 08 August 2003 02:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
is saturday cool???? ive got a bit of money together, ill come out with my pops, ill call you on saturday arvo peace
maxde
Occasional Poster

December 2002
Re: corolla ke55 coupe 4 sale in adelaide Fri, 08 August 2003 04:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
you can come and have a look at it but i cannot sell it until i get another car(thanks to my dad).....

i won't be around on saturday so no can do...ummmm if you need a car quickly this is probably not the car for you cos i probably won't be getting another car for about a week. My dad changes his mind all the time.. sorry if this has stuffed you around but i can't help what he say's.

if you still want it in a week give me a call..

cheers ...max
truenosedan
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: corolla ke55 coupe 4 sale in adelaide-----need to sell Fri, 08 August 2003 04:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeh ill have a look at it on sunday, umm did u do the brakes n shit?? ummm whats the best time friday, can i buy it mid week next week??, ill give you 325 cash! thanks
maxde
Occasional Poster

December 2002
Re: corolla ke55 coupe 4 sale in adelaide-----need to sell Sat, 09 August 2003 01:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
probably not cos i have to wait until i get a new car from my dad.

max
maxde
Occasional Poster

December 2002
Re: corolla ke55 coupe 4 sale in adelaide Sat, 09 August 2003 01:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
No Message Body
truenosedan
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: corolla ke55 coupe 4 sale in adelaide-----need to sell Sun, 10 August 2003 01:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
when is the earliest that i can look at the car?? i will come round whenever that is. ummm did you di the brakes?? ok cheers mate ill be in touch

david
maxde
Occasional Poster

December 2002
Re: corolla ke55 coupe 4 sale in adelaide-----need to sell Sun, 10 August 2003 01:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
judging from my dad i don't know when i will get a new car.. he is really unreliable so i have to wait a week or two until i can sell it. i didn't get new brake fluid yet but new pads were put on their not so long ago and they have heaps of wear left.

max
truenosedan
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: corolla ke55 coupe 4 sale in adelaide-----need to sell Sun, 10 August 2003 01:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
nah its ok dude but its just that on your post it says "need to sell" so i thought that you would be looking to off load it almost immediately but i guess its out of your control. good luck getting a car.

david
maxde
Occasional Poster

December 2002
Re: corolla ke55 coupe 4 sale in adelaide-----need to sell Sun, 10 August 2003 22:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
personally i would sell the car straight away but its just my dad stopping me. sorry about that mate.

max
truenosedan
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: corolla ke55 coupe 4 sale in adelaide-----need to sell Sun, 10 August 2003 23:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeh fair, whats the best time to come and have a look at it??
truenosedan
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: corolla ke55 coupe 4 sale in adelaide-----need to sell Tue, 12 August 2003 12:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
is this still for sale mate?? when will you have a new car?? umm let me know so i can check it out..... thanks
maxde
Occasional Poster

December 2002
Re: corolla ke55 coupe 4 sale in adelaide-----need to sell Wed, 13 August 2003 10:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ill let you know as soon as i can. sorry for the inconvienience

max
truenosedan
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: corolla ke55 coupe 4 sale in adelaide-----need to sell Wed, 13 August 2003 12:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ok call me when u know.... thanks 0407716089
truenosedan
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: corolla ke55 coupe 4 sale in adelaide-----need to sell Thu, 14 August 2003 04:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
when do u expect or is your dad being unpredictable??
maxde
Occasional Poster

December 2002
Re: corolla ke55 coupe 4 sale in adelaide-----need to sell Thu, 14 August 2003 09:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah my dad changes his mind every 5 minutes. it really pisses me off so ill give you a call when i can sell it. by then you will probably have a car anyway.
truenosedan
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: corolla ke55 coupe 4 sale in adelaide-----need to sell Thu, 14 August 2003 11:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ok lemme know bro
truenosedan
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: corolla ke55 coupe 4 sale in adelaide-----need to sell Sun, 17 August 2003 23:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sorry bro but im also going to have to bail on you, i really need wheels soon and unfortunately your dad doesnt know what he wants to do. my parents have almost agreed to buy me a sprinter, and i should get that next weekend, sorry again, good luck with the sale,thanks
pro_ke
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: corolla ke55 coupe 4 sale in adelaide-----need to sell Tue, 19 August 2003 03:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
is this car for sale or what?

ab
maxde
Occasional Poster

December 2002
Re: corolla ke55 coupe 4 sale in adelaide-----need to sell Wed, 20 August 2003 09:19 Go to previous message
na its not how do you take it off the threads
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:AE92 seca for sale
Next Topic:Expression Of interest: TA22 in primer ready to spray
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 13:22:46 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0079760551452637 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.