automatic air conditioning
power mirrors

more details and pictures on my site www.users.bigpond.net.au/celica

[Updated on: Thu, 01 April 2004 12:14]

Send a private message to this user    
Evil_Foetus
Forums Junkie

March 2003
Re: SA63 Celica Wed, 06 August 2003 03:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
nice celica there mate Smile
maxdamage75
Regular

May 2002

Re: SA63 Celica Wed, 06 August 2003 03:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
thanks. i'd say the same about yours but i couldn't work out how to get past the first page of your site.
Evil_Foetus
Forums Junkie

March 2003
Re: SA63 Celica Wed, 06 August 2003 03:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
haha thanks, you gotta click it. its ferked, i dunno why it doesnt make the link pointer....i might look into it now... Evil or Very Mad
maxdamage75
Regular

May 2002

Re: SA63 Celica Wed, 06 August 2003 03:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ok figured it out. your car looks like it's in pretty good condition. most of the brown 60's i've seen have been shitboxes that are falling apart.
Evil_Foetus
Forums Junkie

March 2003
Re: SA63 Celica Wed, 06 August 2003 04:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
thanks dude, i havent seen any other brown RA60s, and mine is in good enough condition for me to want to put the 1G-GTE in it....
SleekCAR
Newcomer

September 2002
Re: SA63 Celica Thu, 18 September 2003 10:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Dude, nice car, where did you get the supra flares from? How Much? and were they an easy fit on the sa63 guards?
maxdamage75
Regular

May 2002

Re: SA63 Celica Wed, 22 October 2003 09:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey i just saw your post. i got the flares from a wrecker for $30 for the whole set but one was broken in half so i had to get that re-fibreglassed. they are a pain in the ass to fit (from what i heard from the guy that put them on) which is why there is only 2 on my car. still got the rear ones, thinking of modifying them to fit them on.
Evil_Foetus
Forums Junkie

March 2003
Re: SA63 Celica Wed, 22 October 2003 14:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
did you put the ma61 rear glass in your celica dude, or does your roof spoiler have no support? (just wondering, coz im thinking the same with my RA60) Evil or Very Mad
maxdamage75
Regular

May 2002

Re: SA63 Celica Sat, 25 October 2003 03:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
no i didn't. i actually had the chance to grab the rear window from pick a part but i didn't coz i can't change my window in my boot. i've had a couple of ppl look at the rust to try and fix it but they said that if they remove the glass then the boot will fall apart (something like that anyway). so yeah i guess that's why i didn't get the glass.
I do have the middle support thing but i'm not sure if it would do anything to the window having pressure on it. You don't necessarily need it but my spoiler has sagged a bit in the middle.
maxdamage75
Regular

May 2002

Re: SA63 Celica Fri, 05 December 2003 07:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
maxdamage75
Regular

May 2002

Re: SA63 Celica Thu, 01 April 2004 12:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bump
Evil_Foetus
Forums Junkie

March 2003
Re: SA63 Celica Fri, 02 April 2004 03:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ooohh new pics i like it.

so you got both sets of flares on?

nice. Very Happy
maxdamage75
Regular

May 2002

Re: SA63 Celica Fri, 02 April 2004 07:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah i recently came across some celica flares that bolt straight on so I got them painted and put them on last saturday.
hows your supra going?
Evil_Foetus
Forums Junkie

March 2003
Re: SA63 Celica Fri, 02 April 2004 07:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
awesome, they look great, thats one tough celica Evil or Very Mad

unfortunately a deposit has been placed on the bronze warrior Sad Sad Sad and hes going to go Sad Sad

the supras geting there- he's started to run correctly, and the compression is fine- but the clutch is fucked, so its getting a heavy duty one put in on wednesday. still in discussions with GT regarding 5me/mteu hybrid, but it should go ahead pretty soon. so that'll be a bit of cheap fun.

but yeah. hopefully should catch you at a cruise or something- get the xA6x to start taking over the world....Very Happy
maxdamage75
Regular

May 2002

Re: SA63 Celica Fri, 02 April 2004 07:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
cool sounds good. Are you going to the childrens hospital cruise next friday? i posted a link to it in the victoria section. If you're going then I'll try to make an effort to find your car.
Evil_Foetus
Forums Junkie

March 2003
Re: SA63 Celica Fri, 02 April 2004 07:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
fuck, woulda liked to go to that, but im working 6:30 that night Mad Mad

ah well, i guess we'll catch up somewhere along the line Very Happy
maxdamage75
Regular

May 2002

Re: SA63 Celica Fri, 02 April 2004 07:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
who the hell works on good friday? especially at night. I work at coles and they're not even open, even though the managers would probably have wet dreams about being open.
Evil_Foetus
Forums Junkie

March 2003
Re: SA63 Celica Fri, 02 April 2004 07:39 Go to previous message
hmmmm

ill have to find out- i work at a restraunt so it wouldn't surprise me

but ill find out and if not.... bang Very Happy
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:st162 from dyno day 4
Next Topic:'79 Corolla KE55 Sedan