Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
truenosedan
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Dash mats for ae86 Fri, 17 October 2003 01:56 Go to next message
G'day,
I got a dash mat fitted for my cracked ass dash last night, it looks real good its like black velour and if n e one wants one, I'll happily send em off to those who pay deposit first thanks, and if a lot of people want them the i get em for cheaper and then i pass the savings on to you!! so who wants one!!!?? by the way the demister thingos still work and it all cut out around the clock and shit, ill post pics one day if i can b fucked thanks
  Send a private message to this user    
Dodgy_Haro
Forums Junkie

July 2002
Re: Dash mats for ae86 Fri, 17 October 2003 02:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
truenosedan wrote on Fri, 17 October 2003 11:56

ill post pics one day if i can b fucked thanks

So, you're still a virgin? Shocked Laughing
Truzeno
Regular

February 2003
Re: Dash mats for ae86 Fri, 17 October 2003 02:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ah velour? Not carpet? Interested.....How much, and colours?
Post pics lazy lol!

Hmmmm if thats true dodgy, I am sure we can all chip in and raise funds for a hooker hehehe.

[Updated on: Fri, 17 October 2003 02:20]

truenosedan
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: Dash mats for ae86 Fri, 17 October 2003 02:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
umm no, but ill fuck your sister and give you a $10 discount, she puts out like a fire hydrant Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing just joking
TurboRA28
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Dash mats for ae86 Fri, 17 October 2003 02:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah interested, anyone else in Syd/Newcastle area? Maybe we can get a few sent up to save money.
[AE86]
Regular

October 2003
Re: Dash mats for ae86 Fri, 17 October 2003 02:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
truenosedan wrote on Fri, 17 October 2003 11:56

G'day,
I got a dash mat fitted for my cracked ass dash last night, it looks real good its like black velour and if n e one wants one, I'll happily send em off to those who pay deposit first thanks, and if a lot of people want them the i get em for cheaper and then i pass the savings on to you!! so who wants one!!!?? by the way the demister thingos still work and it all cut out around the clock and shit, ill post pics one day if i can b fucked thanks

Yeah I'm interested!!!

Please email me details: beej@hoopdreamz.com.au

Also if you have any photos that would be great..

CHEERS!

BEEJ
TurboRA28
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Dash mats for ae86 Fri, 17 October 2003 02:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Has anyone elses dash kinda sunk down above the instrument panel?

Mine isn't straight there anymore.

AE86 did come from cairns though, so probably subject to a lot of hot days.
truenosedan
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: Dash mats for ae86 Fri, 17 October 2003 03:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ok ok ok ok ok ill get some pics, colours r available but blck prolly looks the best
[AE86]
Regular

October 2003
Re: Dash mats for ae86 Fri, 17 October 2003 03:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thanks! Let me know when ya do!!

Cheers..
4AGESprinter
Regular

February 2003
Re: Dash mats for ae86 Fri, 17 October 2003 03:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah, pics would be good... could possibly be interested in 2 Dash Mats if they're alright

pics to toranafan@hotmail.com if u get them. Also, how much are they, and how much would shipping to Brisbane be?
frank_grimes
Regular

May 2002
Re: Dash mats for ae86 Fri, 17 October 2003 04:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
how much?
Truzeno
Regular

February 2003
Re: Dash mats for ae86 Fri, 17 October 2003 04:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Puts out like a fire hyd....... never heard that one. good one though!
I am in Newy as well.......
truenosedan
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: Dash mats for ae86 Fri, 17 October 2003 05:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ok looks like we have about 10 mats that ppl want, price would be around $80 including postage, which is a good price considering that they are custom made, they do look good, when i have final numbers looking for around 20-25 ill send in the order to him and he'll make em up! thanks for your interest, who else.....
pm me your adresses, and ill work out postage costs etc, but they shouldnt be too much
mrsoopra
Regular

July 2002
Re: Dash mats for ae86 Fri, 17 October 2003 05:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Heya, Interested in a black one .. Pics & Price to get to melbourne would be good.. Cheers

Gaz
AE86 Trueno
truenosedan
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: Dash mats for ae86 Fri, 17 October 2003 05:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
btw these are brand new!!
NickAE86
Forums Junkie

June 2003

Re: Dash mats for ae86 Fri, 17 October 2003 05:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'd be interested...would like to see pics thou
horner boy
Regular

February 2003
Re: Dash mats for ae86 Fri, 17 October 2003 05:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I want one but won't send the money till I see some pics.
Yes my dash has sunk a bit above the steering wheel to whoever asked that question.
llawntec@bigpond.net.au
Truzeno
Regular

February 2003
Re: Dash mats for ae86 Fri, 17 October 2003 06:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sunk above the steering wheel???? They must be some awfully fuccedup dashes.
Mine only has a a forked twig shaped crack about no more than a mil wide.
Steve-AE86
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2003
Re: Dash mats for ae86 Fri, 17 October 2003 07:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
truenosedan wrote on Fri, 17 October 2003 12:15

umm no, but ill fuck your sister and give you a $10 discount, she puts out like a fire hydrant Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing just joking

two legs, tits, and a heartbeat.....well.....not even the heartbeat, as long as it's still warm..... Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Poolshark
Regular

February 2003

Re: Dash mats for ae86 Fri, 17 October 2003 09:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yer im in newcastle and interested
pseaman@datafast.net.au with pics
sprintin
Regular

January 2003
Re: Dash mats for ae86 Fri, 17 October 2003 09:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I grab one...need pics first though.

Cheers..
truenosedan
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: Dash mats for ae86 Fri, 17 October 2003 10:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
toyotaboy wrote on Fri, 17 October 2003 17:22

two legs, tits, and a heartbeat.....well.....not even the heartbeat, as long as it's still warm..... Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Laughing
truenosedan
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: Dash mats for ae86 Fri, 17 October 2003 10:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
pics very soon seeing as there is great interest
CRAB-86
Regular

September 2003
Re: Dash mats for ae86 Fri, 17 October 2003 10:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
truenosedan wrote on Fri, 17 October 2003 20:00

toyotaboy wrote on Fri, 17 October 2003 17:22

Laughing

U guys both have problems Laughing

Btw: ill give u call over the weekend about the dash mat
threegeese
Occasional Poster

February 2003
Re: Dash mats for ae86 Fri, 17 October 2003 16:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey i'm also interested and live in adelaide, so i can probably pick up. email me sboon86@hotmail.com
truenosedan
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: Dash mats for ae86 Sat, 18 October 2003 03:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ok fingers crossed pics will be up today, big thanks to toyotaboy! after pics are up, if you are serious pm me and well get this under way!! thanks
Steve-AE86
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2003
Re: Dash mats for ae86 Sat, 18 October 2003 05:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
here you go ladies..... Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

http://forums.toymods.org.au/index.php?t=getfile&id=2193
http://forums.toymods.org.au/index.php?t=getfile&id=2194
http://forums.toymods.org.au/index.php?t=getfile&id=2195

Attachment: DSC00157.JPG
(Size: 88.29KB, Downloaded 569 time(s))
Attachment: DSC00156.JPG
(Size: 96.59KB, Downloaded 561 time(s))
Attachment: DSC00155.JPG
(Size: 88.11KB, Downloaded 536 time(s))

truenosedan
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: Dash mats for ae86 Sat, 18 October 2003 07:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
one very large thumbs up for steve, thanks Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Truzeno
Regular

February 2003
Re: Dash mats for ae86 Sat, 18 October 2003 08:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Do u think you can get dash mats custome made out of imitation suede or something? Never been fond of the furry.
frank_grimes
Regular

May 2002
Re: Dash mats for ae86 Sun, 19 October 2003 00:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Will the dash mat fit an AUS spec sprinter..

sorry could help myself Laughing
Steve-AE86
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2003
Re: Dash mats for ae86 Sun, 19 October 2003 01:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
m113a1 wrote on Sun, 19 October 2003 09:57

hmmm....i doubt it, man...i think truenosedan's car is a jap-spec....isn't it a trueno sedan? i mean...coupe...??? Laughing

[Updated on: Sun, 19 October 2003 01:19]

truenosedan
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: Dash mats for ae86 Sun, 19 October 2003 02:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
toyotaboy wrote on Sun, 19 October 2003 10:47

m113a1 wrote on Sun, 19 October 2003 09:57

hmmm....i doubt it, man...i think truenosedan's car is a jap-spec....isn't it a trueno sedan? i mean...coupe...??? Laughing

i wish it was jap spec, the coupe is a future project, YES they will fit AUS spec, my car is unfortunately AUS spec, i will see if they can be made in other materials, after seeing the pics, who is interested?? thanks
truenosedan
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: Dash mats for ae86 Sun, 19 October 2003 08:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ok i have 1 definite buyer, 24 to go......
Sprinter-Saurus
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: Dash mats for ae86 Sun, 19 October 2003 09:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
you can make that a second definite buyer, need to cover up a dent on the dash, plus the sun protection it provides would be nice too. Very Happy

can you PM me the deposit details, and the freight/shipping details. thanks.
truenosedan
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: Dash mats for ae86 Sun, 19 October 2003 10:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ok now have 3 definite buyers, but one may take 2 so well say 4, just 21 to go ppl!!
truenosedan
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: Dash mats for ae86 Sun, 19 October 2003 11:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
a request has come in for drivers side only, this can be done no worries, but the price is the same at the moment, ill let u know if he does it cheaper, ill speak to him tomoro
truenosedan
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: Dash mats for ae86 Sun, 19 October 2003 12:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
the quicker i know the final number the quicker these are made and sent out, come on guys.....
truenosedan
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: Dash mats for ae86 Mon, 20 October 2003 04:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bump, full colour list tonight
Ae86-Te
Occasional Poster

March 2003
icon14.gif  Re: Dash mats for ae86 Mon, 20 October 2003 07:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Very Happy good stuff .. I'm defiantly interested !! just wot my "cracked arse" dash was waiting for!

Please post details to Peak2@hotkey.net.au

thankyou
Brian
sprintless sprinter
Occasional Poster

February 2003
Re: Dash mats for ae86 Mon, 20 October 2003 07:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'll take one, email me mattfrancis@optusnet.com.au
I'm in Brisbane by the way, would it be possible to make a direct deposit into a bank account?
NickAE86
Forums Junkie

June 2003

Re: Dash mats for ae86 Mon, 20 October 2003 08:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Count me in also....you have pm
truenosedan
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: Dash mats for ae86 Mon, 20 October 2003 11:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
thanks guys thats 7 mats ive got listed to make now, just 18 to go
truenosedan
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: Dash mats for ae86 Mon, 20 October 2003 13:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ok im sorry that i havent replied to everyone im getting to it, umm 16/17 people have expressed interest and i have 8 definite so can the other 8 CONFIRM PLEASE and a couple of people want 2 so this leave me with only 5 or 6 more to sell, if i havent emailed or pmed u yet email or pm me.

Prices: $80 + $5 postage anywhere
Deposit: $20
Payment: Direct debit, but Crab86 and threegeese can pick up and pay cash as the r adelaide,
Colour list: umm black or black, but if you do want anouther colour he has some dark blue and red and as he put it a couple of others around but not quite sure what they are, all are assumed black unless u tell me
Thanks guys PM me for more info thanks
Fitting instructions included thanks
truenosedan
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: Dash mats for ae86 Mon, 20 October 2003 22:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
these mats DO NOT restrict the demister!!! as heat rises through the holes like this thread.....to the top!!! Laughing
pro_ke
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: Dash mats for ae86 Tue, 21 October 2003 00:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
50 replies to a thread about dash mats... Shocked
truenosedan
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: Dash mats for ae86 Tue, 21 October 2003 01:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
make that 51
pro_ke
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: Dash mats for ae86 Tue, 21 October 2003 02:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
are the dash mats drift spec
will it be painted matt black to match my bonnet
can i hook it up to my seat covers
will it have clearance for my seat belt pads
will you sell one to me for $15
truenosedan
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: Dash mats for ae86 Tue, 21 October 2003 03:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
LOL no to all Laughing Laughing Laughing
posneg
Newcomer

October 2003

Re: Dash mats for ae86 Tue, 21 October 2003 06:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
per chance could i get one made for left hand drive? US to be specific. Rolling Eyes
truenosedan
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: Dash mats for ae86 Tue, 21 October 2003 08:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
if there is a left hand drive ae 86 in adelaide, and they agree to lend me use it so a custom fitting can be made, sure, oh and you know the chances of that happening, lol!!
truenosedan
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: Dash mats for ae86 Tue, 21 October 2003 10:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
insert richie benauds voice....

Ah, yes he has done it, yes hes brought up the half century ( of posts ) , a terrific seller from adelaide, hes up to his 11th dash mat, just 14 to go, the crowd should really get behind him and support him, such a marvellous BUMP, back to toymods in just a few moments
truenosedan
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: Dash mats for ae86 Tue, 21 October 2003 12:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
summer is just around the corner guys, protect that venerable dash with a stylish dash mat, gee what a good idea
truenosedan
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: Dash mats for ae86 Wed, 22 October 2003 00:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bump
truenosedan
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: Dash mats for ae86 Wed, 22 October 2003 07:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bump, just a few more, im going tomake em once i get 15 people definite, so just a few more and were are right, or if a few more people confirm!!! thanks
threegeese
Occasional Poster

February 2003
Re: Dash mats for ae86 Wed, 22 October 2003 08:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
you have mail dood Surprised
truenosedan
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: Dash mats for ae86 Wed, 22 October 2003 08:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ok here is the deal, i would like 25 people cos then i get a better price, but im happy to just cover my costs and just get them for the people who want them. I know i was over ambitious expecting to get 25 sprinter owners, so ill go with the definites i have, they will be being made next week at some stage. if you have n e issues pls dont hesitate to call me on 0407716089.

the definites i have so far are: ( pls let me know if you want to be on here or you would like to be taken off)

crab-ae86 1 - black
sprinter-saurus - 1 black
ae86-te -1 black
sprintless sprinter 1 black
nick ae86 1 black
converted 1 black - not definite
turbo ra28 1 black - not definite
sprintin 1 black
threegeese 1 black
siggy 1 black - not definite

hoping for at least a few more people to come through thanks guys, im not gonna let u miss out even tho it is worse for me thanks, mats soon, can u guys please pm me ur addresses, except adelaide people, i can deliver thanks all - help me out lol
truenosedan
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: Dash mats for ae86 Wed, 22 October 2003 13:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
thanks to poolshark, i now olny need 4 more and we get this ball rolling thanks
truenosedan
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: Dash mats for ae86 Wed, 22 October 2003 23:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
cmon guys, i need juat a couple more people, PLEASE...................im desperate Laughing
posneg
Newcomer

October 2003

Re: Dash mats for ae86 Thu, 23 October 2003 01:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
on a slightly different note... wouldn't it be possible to make a LHD mat by just reversing the current one? if the pictures i've seen the interior looks exactly the same, it's just backwards.

chris.
truenosedan
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: Dash mats for ae86 Thu, 23 October 2003 02:36 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
ok if you pay for one ill send it, but itll cost ya more than 5 to send and i need full deposit, before i send but yeh im happy to do it
Pages (3): [1  2  3  >  »]   Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:4agze supercharger and other ze stuff
Next Topic:Brand new RPM high performance clutch kit, Calsonic oil cooler.
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Tue May 21 22:53:52 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0096080303192139 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.