Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
oldskool
Occasional Poster

September 2003
icon6.gif  77 CELICA IN PERTH Tue, 21 October 2003 05:19 Go to next message
seeing as though everyone hates me cause of the way i tried to sell my car ill start again

its a 78 celica
18r-c engine rebuilt 60,000k's ago
Lukey exhaust system
last week i had the carby overhauled
metallic blue paint job
custom interior all retrimed
unknown aftermarket seats (comfy as)
momo steering wheel and woodgrain gear knob
blaupunkt stereo with amp 6*9's 6 inch splits and a 12 inch sub
you wont find a car thats as good as this for a low price im asking $3500 but best offer buys it. at the moment it still has 6 months rego phone me on 0418 939 420 anytime i hope its ok if i enlarge those numbers cause people couldnt read them before so im just enlarging them so they can see.

and sorry for knocking up your mum. no hard feelings hey guys
sorry guys for writing in caps lock but you have to find something else better to do than to complain about that cause it tells me you dont get out much. take it easy and go toyotas for ever.
http://home.iprimus.com.au/glshaw/Pics/celica1.jpg

[Updated on: Tue, 25 November 2003 07:26]

Send a private message to this user    
boris
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
On probation

January 2003
Re: my 78 celica Tue, 21 October 2003 22:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
you can email me the pic and i'll host it
boris_yeltsen@hotmail.com
boris
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
On probation

January 2003
Re: my 78 celica Wed, 22 October 2003 23:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
http://home.iprimus.com.au/glshaw/Pics/celica1.jpg
oldskool
Occasional Poster

September 2003
Re: 78 CELICA IN PERTH Thu, 23 October 2003 03:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU ALL THINK PEOPLE. SHE IS FOR SALE AND ILL TELL YOU NOW SHE GOES REALLY WELL. AND TURNS SOME HEADS AT THE SCARB BEACH CAR PARK. CATCHYA ALL ROUND
coronamark2
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: 78 CELICA IN PERTH Thu, 23 October 2003 03:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
OK DUDE WILL DO *turns caps off*

why are you selling it? its got style unless your updating to a BETTER car.

please explain Laughing
oldskool
Occasional Poster

September 2003
Re: 78 CELICA IN PERTH Thu, 23 October 2003 03:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
IM TOO TALL FOR THIS BEAUTY IM SICK OF SQUEEZING IN
oldskool
Occasional Poster

September 2003
Re: 78 CELICA IN PERTH Thu, 23 October 2003 03:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
POOR ARSE EXCUSE BUT ITS TRUE AND I WANT THE MONEY FOR A NEW PROJECT

[Updated on: Thu, 23 October 2003 03:59]

coronamark2
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: 78 CELICA IN PERTH Thu, 23 October 2003 04:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
how tall are you? im just under 6 foot and have no problems with my rona, ohh well your choice its a nice candidate for a 4agte. Confused
oldskool
Occasional Poster

September 2003
Re: 78 CELICA IN PERTH Thu, 23 October 2003 05:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i stand at around 6foot 3inches wish i wasnt though and i would think a corona would have a bit more leg room that the celica anyway pass the word around if you could cheers
coronamark2
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: 78 CELICA IN PERTH Thu, 23 October 2003 05:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ahh yeah would be a bit of cunt i've got bucket seats so i sit a lot lower to the ground.

oldskool
Occasional Poster

September 2003
Re: 78 CELICA IN PERTH Thu, 23 October 2003 05:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i sit quite low in mine it has what i think are supra seats but i am not really sure they are quite comfy they have lumber support. but i wish i knew what seats they are from so if i do another project i get the same ones. any way can only shop around
oldskool
Occasional Poster

September 2003
Re: 78 CELICA IN PERTH Fri, 24 October 2003 05:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
THE CAR IS FOR SALE SO PLEASE DONT HESITATE IT IS A GREAT CAR AND WILL BE SAD TO SEE IT GO BUT THESE DECISIONS MUST BE MADE TO FUND FOR HOLIDAYS OR NEW PROJECTS
STR8 2.8
Forums Junkie

February 2003
Re: 78 CELICA IN PERTH Fri, 24 October 2003 06:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
dude, how many times....
CAPS LOCK = off
Evil_Foetus
Forums Junkie

March 2003
Re: 78 CELICA IN PERTH Fri, 24 October 2003 07:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
oooohhhhhhh nice celica there dude Very Happy
Snyper
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: 78 CELICA IN PERTH Fri, 24 October 2003 07:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
still waiting on a price ?!
gtman
Forums Junkie

November 2002
Re: 78 CELICA IN PERTH Sat, 25 October 2003 08:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
oldskool wrote on Thu, 23 October 2003 13:18

i stand at around 6foot 3inches wish i wasnt though and i would think a corona would have a bit more leg room that the celica anyway pass the word around if you could cheers

sorry mate, thats an absolute crock. I'm 6ft 5in and I fit in both my celica's no problem. Only thing I can think of is your aftermarket seat might sit higher, cause I have head room in mine. Granted the seat is always back, but my car's feel like they where made just for me.
oldskool
Occasional Poster

September 2003
Re: 78 CELICA IN PERTH Tue, 28 October 2003 07:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i am asking $4000 for the car and why do people have such a big problem with caps lock is it crime or something anyway sorry for insulting people with my caps lock but get a life if its such a propblem you computer geeks go and grow some hair on your balls
coronamark2
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: 78 CELICA IN PERTH Tue, 28 October 2003 07:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
by the sound off your posts you have no balls to grow hair on have your balls even dropped yet? Rolling Eyes

prepare for the flaming noob
oldskool
Occasional Poster

September 2003
Re: 78 CELICA IN PERTH Tue, 28 October 2003 07:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
how could you tell was it the hi pitched voice or the fact you lick my anus every night i go to bed
coronamark2
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: 78 CELICA IN PERTH Tue, 28 October 2003 08:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
oldskool wrote on Tue, 28 October 2003 15:55

how could you tell was it the hi pitched voice or the fact you lick my anus every night i go to bed

me speak good engrish

later dickhead
Mazda626
Regular

June 2003

Re: 78 CELICA IN PERTH Tue, 28 October 2003 15:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
nice car.

my cousin was well stil is 6ft 6in and he fitted in his TA22 easily so i doubt that you cant.

its also a nice candiate for a 3tgteu Smile
oldskool
Occasional Poster

September 2003
Re: 78 CELICA IN PERTH Wed, 29 October 2003 02:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
guys i couldnt care how tall you are all im saying is i find the car too small for my liking. if your tall and you fit in a celica go and get your self a medal cause so do i what do you think i have been doing the past couple of years i just want something with more room than a celica anyway take it easy. Cool
Termin8or
Occasional Poster

October 2003

Re: 78 CELICA IN PERTH Wed, 29 October 2003 14:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
u could get my model celica they have more room and they fit a 1jz and a RB25DET in aswell Evil or Very Mad
oldskool
Occasional Poster

September 2003
Re: 78 CELICA IN PERTH Tue, 04 November 2003 01:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
no offense but i dont like your style of celica im more into classic cars not plastic cars. take care

[Updated on: Tue, 11 November 2003 06:47]

oldskool
Occasional Poster

September 2003
Re: 78 CELICA IN PERTH Tue, 11 November 2003 07:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
guys the car is still for sale and i am now asking 3500$ or the best offer
coronamark2
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: 78 CELICA IN PERTH Tue, 11 November 2003 07:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey dude Very Happy

HAve you tried the quokka? i reckon you could sell it piece of piss or slap it in the auto trader.

theres not many perth people on hear but good luck with the sale

and the deal with caps lock is if you type in caps it means your shouting so when you type everything in caps it gets abit Mad
but its all good no beefs Very Happy

What will you get when you sell it
oldskool
Occasional Poster

September 2003
Re: 78 CELICA IN PERTH Tue, 25 November 2003 07:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah i tried the quokka but not may people have called only a couple so can only keep trying.
oldskool
Occasional Poster

September 2003
Re: 77 CELICA IN PERTH Tue, 25 November 2003 07:27 Go to previous message
i feel like a fool everyone had was telling me they didnt know these cars went to 78 for some reason i thought it was but its not so my appologies to those i tried to correct.
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Tiger Gold Sprinter
Next Topic:OLD-12C Original Celica...
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Mon Apr 29 11:21:20 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0058350563049316 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.