Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Classifieds » Cars For Sale & Wanted » 82 Celica RA60 for sale Melbourne OPEN FOR OFFERS

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
mr2mk2
Occasional Poster

April 2003
icon1.gif  82 Celica RA60 for sale Melbourne OPEN FOR OFFERS Sat, 25 October 2003 00:01 Go to next message
Want to sell my Celica, we've been through lots but it's time to let her go. Someone may put her to some good use, It's just sitting in my driveway. Asking price $350.00 ono, No rego or RWC, comes with extractors, custom made parcel shelf (no speakers only the original stock ones in the sides). cd player (only radio works), a/c works (cable's been cut) ~198k on the odometer.

She runs fine but since she's been sittin there and the battery's flat. Jump started her the other day and the engine runs fine. Does have a rust problem in the rear hatch. refer to pics below. Will not sell for parts and it will be first come first served basis. Cash on purchase and you will need to organise your own transportation to get the vehicle home.

any q's 0412282471 Ces (only on w/ends or after 6:30pm M-F)
e-mail can_i_getzum@hotmail.comhttp://forums.toymods.org.au/index.php?t=getfile&id=2273http://forums.toymods.org.au/index.php?t=getfile&id=2275http://forums.toymods.org.au/index.php?t=getfile&id=2274

Attachment: cel1.JPG
(Size: 30.38KB, Downloaded 472 time(s))
Attachment: cel2.JPG
(Size: 35.56KB, Downloaded 462 time(s))
Attachment: cel3.JPG
(Size: 24.92KB, Downloaded 469 time(s))

[Updated on: Wed, 05 November 2003 10:11]

Send a private message to this user    
jezz
Regular

January 2003
Re: 82 Celica RA60 for sale Melbourne Sun, 26 October 2003 23:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
And where in Vic are you my friend???
mr2mk2
Occasional Poster

April 2003
Re: 82 Celica RA60 for sale Melbourne Sat, 01 November 2003 01:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sorry for the late reply been busy..

still for sale, I'm in the south east region of Vic (Dandenong).
Asking Price NOW $300 any q's 0412282471.

P.S. You'd be looking at paying about half the price just for some parts at the wreckers.
mr2mk2
Occasional Poster

April 2003
Re: 82 Celica RA60 for sale Melbourne Wed, 05 November 2003 06:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Still for sale. My ad is also on carpoint.com.au and yes I am in Rowville but for those who don't know where that is it's right next to Dandenong.

OPEN FOR OFFERS want to sell ASAP closest offer to asking price gets the car.
jezz
Regular

January 2003
Re: 82 Celica RA60 for sale Melbourne OPEN FOR OFFERS Thu, 06 November 2003 03:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ouch would love to take the car off your hands but you may be a little to far away
RolloKE25
Regular

October 2002
Re: 82 Celica RA60 for sale Melbourne OPEN FOR OFFERS Thu, 06 November 2003 13:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah same here..if ya wana bring it here.. Laughing
mr2mk2
Occasional Poster

April 2003
Re: 82 Celica RA60 for sale Melbourne OPEN FOR OFFERS Fri, 07 November 2003 01:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Opening bid is $100, for that amount you can probably only
get the four toyota wheels at the wreckers.

Any other offers above this value welcome. You can also check
with VIC roads for the numbers, yes it is a legit car.
T APLUS 22
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: 82 Celica RA60 for sale Melbourne OPEN FOR OFFERS Fri, 07 November 2003 15:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey man, I live in frankston. what transmission has it got? any panel work needed? what engine has it got in it? is it driveable?
cheers, any other info would be great
mr2mk2
Occasional Poster

April 2003
Re: 82 Celica RA60 for sale Melbourne OPEN FOR OFFERS Fri, 07 November 2003 21:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Transmission: manual (5 spd) yes it does run once you jump start it but no rego so you have to get one of those permits from vic roads to drive it somewhere. No major damage on the panels only a couple of dents on the passenger door, front quarter panel and bonnet, biggest one is probably the size of a 20 cent coin.

Engine is the 2.0 litre series XT if that helps.

[Updated on: Fri, 07 November 2003 21:37]

Evil_Foetus
Forums Junkie

March 2003
Re: 82 Celica RA60 for sale Melbourne OPEN FOR OFFERS Sat, 08 November 2003 03:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
if i had the money and a garage, i'd get it my friend, for a spare Evil or Very Mad

just to help out, if ya need it, the engine is a 21r-c 2 litre, gearbox is a w57 5 speed.
justcallmefrank
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: 82 Celica RA60 for sale Melbourne OPEN FOR OFFERS Sat, 08 November 2003 12:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
C'mon guys, its a steal. The W57 by itself is nearly worth the asking price! Smile
RobST162
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: 82 Celica RA60 for sale Melbourne OPEN FOR OFFERS Sat, 08 November 2003 12:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
It is a total bargain, and if you wanted a first car you would be the dumbest man alive not to buy it... oh well.. I already have my car or I would be your man Sad
choonga
Newcomer

November 2003
Re: 82 Celica RA60 for sale Melbourne OPEN FOR OFFERS Sat, 08 November 2003 15:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey, i'll take it at the instant of 300
mr2mk2
Occasional Poster

April 2003
Re: 82 Celica RA60 for sale Melbourne OPEN FOR OFFERS Sun, 09 November 2003 00:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thanks for bumpin the message for me.

I don't know why but no one seemed to notice the car up until just recently, maybe they've just clicked and it seems like they all clicked at the same time. It's like you guys pointed out it's the value of the parts in it which make it a bargain, most people look at the exterior and not what's inside. Can't judge a book by it's cover.

By the way I've had a couple of people bid $300 so this is now the price if you want to be in it (Cash oly please). Choong I replied to your e-mail.
bubs
Regular

November 2003
Re: 82 Celica RA60 for sale Melbourne OPEN FOR OFFERS Mon, 10 November 2003 03:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
damn if only you were in qld, i would have been there in a flash
mr2mk2
Occasional Poster

April 2003
Re: 82 Celica RA60 for sale Melbourne OPEN FOR OFFERS Thu, 13 November 2003 00:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Must go this weekend!!!
mr2mk2
Occasional Poster

April 2003
Re: 82 Celica RA60 for sale Melbourne OPEN FOR OFFERS Thu, 13 November 2003 22:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
BUMP
mr2mk2
Occasional Poster

April 2003
Re: 82 Celica RA60 for sale Melbourne OPEN FOR OFFERS Sat, 15 November 2003 02:33 Go to previous message
My baby is officially sold. Sad I've got mixed emotions.

Thank you to all who showed interest and apologise to anyone who wanted to purchase the car and didn't get a chance to.

The ad's been on there for a while and it was a case of first in best dressed.

It was sad to see her driveaway knowing she's not coming back.
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:ke30 for sale in Adelaide
Next Topic:F/S - RA28 Celica. See photos $800
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sat Apr 27 10:45:43 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0053870677947998 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.