Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » The Outhouse » where to get DCR-TRV355 (digicam)

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
EVOSTi
Forums Junkie

May 2002
      no
where to get DCR-TRV355 (digicam) Sun, 16 November 2003 03:31 Go to next message
ok i know this is way off topic, but does anyone know a place to get this sony handycam for approx $800? best price ive found is is about $888 or about $750 for the DCR-TRV250 but both prices are on the net and i would rather get it in person (and for cheaper). ive tried a few places around my area but cant even find them. harvey norman has the 250 for $799 but thats too much Smile dont spose anyone has seen it around for cheaper? or at a factory seconds shop or something?
thanks.
  Send a private message to this user    
feeva
Occasional Poster

June 2003

Re: where to get DCR-TRV355 (digicam) Sun, 30 November 2003 02:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
try jbhifi
i spent just over 2 grand there on digital still and video cameras before i went overseas recently. the retail on that total was a difference of hundreds of dollars. i can refer u to a particular salesperson there 2 if u wish.
smt_007
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: where to get DCR-TRV355 (digicam) Sun, 30 November 2003 04:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
The good guys are also good, we got a sony tv retail for $1500 for $1050. We went to the one, of Great western highway Homebase.

Also go to the elecrtical shop sites like harvey norman, jbhifi etc and send emails to the stores asking if they can do it for $800 or near to 800. I did this when we were looking for a Toyota Echo for my dad sending emails to toyota dealers around sydney and by doing that we saved $3000. Very Happy

StephenT Smile

[Updated on: Sun, 30 November 2003 04:14]

Les
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: where to get DCR-TRV355 (digicam) Sun, 30 November 2003 04:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
possibly cheaper here in malaysia ... but i am coming back home soon... so cant help u sorry Sad

(and i have no more credit on my card...)
EVOSTi
Forums Junkie

May 2002
      no
Re: where to get DCR-TRV355 (digicam) Mon, 01 December 2003 09:08 Go to previous message
no worries guys got the 250 for $715 from bing lee with a cary case, spare battery and tape. not heaps cheaper than other places but ohwell. only 7 days till the gf's birthday then i can use it Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Where can i get sega and nintendo games?
Next Topic:Travelling Music!!!
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Wed Apr 24 17:26:31 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0052490234375 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.