Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » Members Rides » FAT 3SGTE TA22 (with flares now)

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
QIK 3SGTE
Regular

September 2003
FAT 3SGTE TA22 (with flares now) Sun, 16 November 2003 12:55 Go to next message
1975 TA 22
New paint.
Mostly brand new trim/carpet
4 point cage.
Welded rear strut brace and harness mounts
Polished front adjustable strut brace (not fitted in pics)
Two Sabelt 4 point harnesses
Two Sparco racing seats
Momo pedals
Momo gearknob
Momo wheel
Custom centre consol (not fitted in pics)

3SGTE.
Wolf 3D running direct fire ignition
Mazda 13BT coil packs (grrrunty J)
Custom plenum with internal bellmouths
Custom sump
New 3 core radiator
XF throttle body
Hobb switch to control water spray etc
Huge front mount IC
TO4B 550hp turbo
Greddy BOV
Cold air box
Ceramic coated turbine, exhaust manifold and 3 inch dump pipe
Full mandrel bent 3 inch exhaust
Custom alloy flywheel
ST205 clutch
Modded fuel tank with gravity fed surge tank
Goss VL turbo fuel pump
8mm fuel lines
W55 box
Hilux LSD diff and centre
Sprinter rear discs/calipers
Nissan Patrol 300mm vented front disc with RA65 calipers
Coil over front suspension (320 lbs/inch springs)
K-mac variable rate rear springs
Whiteline adjustable panhard rod
Whiteline front swaybar with custom billet brackets (for extra front castor)
Lovell rear sway bar
Nolathane bushes everywhere
Koni adjustable shocks front and rear

15x8 Performance Superlights with 225x50x15 Yokie 509’s
15x7 DTM Light Weight Race Wheels

There is a shitload of other bits and pieces and will add to the list as I come to think of them.

Anyway let me know what you think.

I had the car dyno tuned on Saturday morning which resulted in 242kw at the wheels @ 11psi when the dyno blew up. Stay tuned for the dyno sheets (pardon the pun).

[Updated on: Wed, 25 August 2004 22:44]

Send a private message to this user    
Draza
Forums Junkie

June 2003
Re: 3SGTE TA22 Sun, 16 November 2003 21:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sounds nice, got ne pics?
QIK 3SGTE
Regular

September 2003
Re: 3SGTE TA22 Sun, 16 November 2003 21:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
can someone please host some pics
J-AE86
Forums Junkie

January 2003
Re: 3SGTE TA22 Sun, 16 November 2003 22:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
send them this way j0hnny@optusnet.com.au
mr_ice55
Regular

April 2003
Re: 3SGTE TA22 Mon, 17 November 2003 06:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Old Skool Celica with some balls, NOW thats what i like to see Twisted Evil

How much did it roughly cost to put the engine in.
J-AE86
Forums Junkie

January 2003
Re: 3SGTE TA22 Mon, 17 November 2003 20:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
http://members.optushome.com.au/johnny666/3SGTE%20TA22/22backside.jpg
http://members.optushome.com.au/johnny666/3SGTE%20TA22/22dash.jpg
http://members.optushome.com.au/johnny666/3SGTE%20TA22/22engine.jpg
http://members.optushome.com.au/johnny666/3SGTE%20TA22/22engine1.jpg
http://members.optushome.com.au/johnny666/3SGTE%20TA22/22engine2.jpg
http://members.optushome.com.au/johnny666/3SGTE%20TA22/22engine3.jpg
http://members.optushome.com.au/johnny666/3SGTE%20TA22/22engine4.jpg
http://members.optushome.com.au/johnny666/3SGTE%20TA22/22front.jpg
http://members.optushome.com.au/johnny666/3SGTE%20TA22/22frontside.jpg
http://members.optushome.com.au/johnny666/3SGTE%20TA22/22fuelfiller.jpg

[Updated on: Sun, 28 March 2004 14:25]

J-AE86
Forums Junkie

January 2003
Re: 3SGTE TA22 Mon, 17 November 2003 20:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
http://members.optushome.com.au/johnny666/3SGTE%20TA22/22gear.jpg
http://members.optushome.com.au/johnny666/3SGTE%20TA22/22intercooler.jpg
http://members.optushome.com.au/johnny666/3SGTE%20TA22/22seat.jpg
http://members.optushome.com.au/johnny666/3SGTE%20TA22/22wolf.jpg

[Updated on: Sun, 28 March 2004 14:26]

rob_RA40
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: 3SGTE TA22 Mon, 17 November 2003 21:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
NICE!! love the super-lites!

well done dude. Cool
QIK 3SGTE
Regular

September 2003
Re: 3SGTE TA22 Mon, 17 November 2003 21:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
thanks buddy. i had them for sale but they nlook so good on the car that I am not going to sell now. Thanks sprintr for th pics as well mate. I really appreciate it.
TurboRA28
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: 3SGTE TA22 Tue, 18 November 2003 05:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Mate when are you heading up the to the C Coast? Would love to check it out !! Smile
CrAiGzEE
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: 3SGTE TA22 Tue, 18 November 2003 05:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mate looks great! ya done a good job!
Ruckus
Regular

June 2002
Re: 3SGTE TA22 Wed, 19 November 2003 01:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bit of competition for 'traction issues' car i would think
T APLUS 22
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: 3SGTE TA22 Wed, 19 November 2003 10:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey man, nice car. The wheels have inspired me....maybe to copy them. Either them, the Lotus, or the Challengers I think. Could you send me some info on how you got the seats in? How much was it? I'm real keen on putting the same ones in mine. Its getting the 2TGEU treatment at the moment. So the seats will be coming up soon I think. Depends if I want to go down the racing style on the inside, or old school original.
Cheers, Jacob
poida
Regular

July 2002
icon14.gif  Re: 3SGTE TA22 Thu, 20 November 2003 06:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Fantastic car mate. i have not seen one of these conversions before. Except on a green ra23 that was in the tassie rally not so long ago. Cant remember if it was turbo. I cant think of any other newish 2L Toyota engines to put into a ta22.

The super lites are one of my favorite wheels. They really suite the car, but will you be shortening the diff? The offset of the rear wheels looks a little too big, will they fit under the guards?

Great job Smile

[Updated on: Thu, 20 November 2003 06:15]

jezz
Regular

January 2003
Re: 3SGTE TA22 Thu, 20 November 2003 09:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Jack you are sooooooo taking me for a ride this easter in dubbo

phil e say's so

[Updated on: Thu, 20 November 2003 09:01]

QIK 3SGTE
Regular

September 2003
Re: 3SGTE TA22 Thu, 20 November 2003 11:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hi everyone, thanx for the comments.
yeah it will definitely be at toyota national next easter so you can all see it there then. The diff is a hilux item with sprinter discs and yes it does need to be shortened abit, however I am going to pump the rear guards first and see how much more room I can get.
as a bit of an indication of how grunty this car is, i took it around to the servo this arvo, filled up and pulled out onto parramatta road. pulled off and went up a side street with wheels spinning in first, into second, into 3rd and into fourth where the wheelspin finally decided to die. Thats only at 11psi and the turbo's efficiency range doesnt really start til 15psi an with 225's on the rear.
I m building up an even gruntier engine for to be ready by mid next year with bulltproof internals so some more boost can be added.
see you all soon on the road.
Ruckus
Regular

June 2002
Re: 3SGTE TA22 Thu, 20 November 2003 12:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
your crazymann...i like you...but your crazy Very Happy
benen
Regular

August 2003
Re: 3SGTE TA22 Thu, 20 November 2003 12:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Well done, that is one awesome celica. I love it
alwaysRA23
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: 3SGTE TA22 Thu, 20 November 2003 14:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
congrats on the new 22 Jack!!!

from all reports is a MONSTER!!!! cant wait to check it out at the first opertunity i get!

cheers gumby,
QIK 3SGTE
Regular

September 2003
Re: 3SGTE TA22 Mon, 24 November 2003 01:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi everyone just a quick update. Bought some new 720cc injectors and another fuel pump. Should be going in for install next week and back on the dyno. Aiming for the 300kw mark with a bit more boost on hand. Most probably at 15-19psi. Finished off my carbon fibre centre console on lastnight and also took delivery of my forged pistons and eagle rods. Will put some pics up later. Thanks for all the comments and see you all on the streets shortly (going past sideways, haha).
bubs
Regular

November 2003
Re: 3SGTE TA22 Mon, 24 November 2003 03:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
nice celica Cool
QIK 3SGTE
Regular

September 2003
Re: 3SGTE TA22 Wed, 26 November 2003 09:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
thanks for the comments again.

if some of you are scratching your head wondering if you have seen this car before or heard about it, I bought it from Justen Simpson.

He had the car for many years and performed the 3SGTE swap and was well ahead of his time (as he is with all the conversions he does!). I was lucky enough to become good mates with him and get him to sell it to me.

The car is very close to completion and will see the road post Christmas I would think.

Keep tuned for more updates and pictures because over the next few weeks alot will be going on.

Classique71
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: 3SGTE TA22 Thu, 27 November 2003 08:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hmms - i may have to build one of these one day ....

waiting on Cool1's " how to " when he finishes his Wink

Then ill see if the gt4 wants a friend Smile
TurboRA28
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: 3SGTE TA22 Thu, 27 November 2003 23:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Mate, how do you find the T04? When does it start making boost?

QIK 3SGTE
Regular

September 2003
Re: 3SGTE TA22 Fri, 28 November 2003 01:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Mate the turbo comes on really smooth and low. By 2900rpm it is making full boost at 11psi. Quite bizarre really however the short manifold design would have alot to do with it we think. The runners from the exhaust side of the engine to the turbo are so tight and short, resulting in minimal lag if any, well put it this way you cant even notice it. Come around for a look Joel, you know where I am. Anyway, I sent the new pics over to sprintr last night to host for me so they should be up soon hopefully. Got all the air airfilter and plumbing finsihed yesterday. All coming close to finished. Cant wait for it to be on the road!
TurboRG
Regular

June 2002
icon5.gif  Re: 3SGTE TA22 Fri, 28 November 2003 06:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Did this car use to belong to Justin?
QIK 3SGTE
Regular

September 2003
Re: 3SGTE TA22 Fri, 28 November 2003 06:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
QIK 3SGTE wrote on Wed, 26 November 2003 20:45

thanks for the comments again.

if some of you are scratching your head wondering if you have seen this car before or heard about it, I bought it from Justen Simpson.

He had the car for many years and performed the 3SGTE swap and was well ahead of his time (as he is with all the conversions he does!). I was lucky enough to become good mates with him and get him to sell it to me.

The car is very close to completion and will see the road post Christmas I would think.

Keep tuned for more updates and pictures because over the next few weeks alot will be going on.

yep, sure was and still sort of is. He still has alot to do with the car behind the scenes.
TurboRG
Regular

June 2002
Re: 3SGTE TA22 Fri, 28 November 2003 07:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sorry didn't see other post.
When this car came up 4 sale I wanted to buy it. But,I'm
in the States and I would be a good idea to ship
it here.
QIK 3SGTE
Regular

September 2003
Re: 3SGTE TA22 Fri, 28 November 2003 08:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Oh well maybe one day I would consider selling it but that would be very unlikely! Unless of course an offer was made I couldnt refuse. But like I said it would be a million to one chance I would ever sell it. This car is the ultimate TA22 weapon and has had so much engineering performed by Justen allowing alot more hp to be produced before ever having to make any more modifications to the car. The engine running in the car at the moment is the test mule really, as we are just trying to get everything to run smoothly and make all the fine adjustments, ready for the bulletproof motor being built up at the moment.
Anyway there will be some more pics up soon. Enjoy
J-AE86
Forums Junkie

January 2003
Re: 3SGTE TA22 Fri, 28 November 2003 08:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
http://members.optushome.com.au/johnny666/3SGTE%20TA22/airfilter.jpg
http://members.optushome.com.au/johnny666/3SGTE%20TA22/airfilter1.jpg
http://members.optushome.com.au/johnny666/3SGTE%20TA22/airfilter3.jpg
http://members.optushome.com.au/johnny666/3SGTE%20TA22/centre%20console.jpg
http://members.optushome.com.au/johnny666/3SGTE%20TA22/centre%20console1.jpg

[Updated on: Sun, 28 March 2004 14:26]

TurboRG
Regular

June 2002
icon5.gif  Re: 3SGTE TA22 Fri, 28 November 2003 18:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Didn't the car have another set of rims?
Classique71
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: 3SGTE TA22 Sat, 29 November 2003 00:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
now this id like to see in a match up ..

3sgte ta22 VS sr20det datsun 1600

which retro classic is better in performance!!!

TurboRG
Regular

June 2002
Re: 3SGTE TA22 Sat, 29 November 2003 02:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
That would be a good match-up....
silvercil40
Regular

August 2003
Re: 3SGTE TA22 Sat, 29 November 2003 06:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mighty fine!
and done without rice Very Happy
well done
QIK 3SGTE
Regular

September 2003
Re: 3SGTE TA22 Sat, 29 November 2003 09:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah I also have DTM lightweight race wheels.

i would love to line it up against a 1600 with SR20.

maybe at eastern creek, the opportunity will arrise.
T APLUS 22
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: 3SGTE TA22 Sun, 30 November 2003 13:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey man, Excellent 22. I've also got a TA22 and have spent ages looking at the wheels I want to get. So my question to you is, is it the same as my standard celica when it comes to wheel clearance and stuff? ie: if I were to put those 15x8" wheels on my car will it be fine? will it rub anywhere?. Coz I've got a 15x8 superlite here, but without a tire I can't really check to see if it will be ok. (I got the wheel sent over from performance in adelaide). Also checking, are they 15x8" on the front aswell? I notice the rear wheels sit just a little outside the rear guards. Is this legal?
Also how much were the tyres? When I went shopping just to get an old shitty one to wack on, they couldn't help me. No one had any coz they weren't standard on any cars other than a porsch I think.
Cheers, Jacob
QIK 3SGTE
Regular

September 2003
Re: 3SGTE TA22 Sun, 30 November 2003 22:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
when it comes to fitting those wheels on a standard 22, the only problem I see arrising would be the front wheels clearance. I have Tein coilovers at the front which gives me much more room between the strut and wheel. At the rear it should fit fine, however offset will also determine whether they fit or not. The offset stamp my wheels is 4N. All a matter of trial and error really. Unless you find someone with the same suspension setup as yourself on their 22. Anyway good luck and thanks for the comments.
Evil_Foetus
Forums Junkie

March 2003
Re: 3SGTE TA22 Thu, 04 December 2003 15:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
thats gorgeous Surprised

Surprised
QIK 3SGTE
Regular

September 2003
Re: 3SGTE TA22 Mon, 22 December 2003 20:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Just an update, have 720cc Sard injectors, another fuel pump to run in parallel and a fuel pressure regulator to keep the fuel up to the motor. Also just bought an oil filter relocation kit and will be installing an oil cooler at the same time. Pics will be up soon of the work. Hoping to get that 300kw at the rear wheels.
TE72_Turbo
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: 3SGTE TA22 Sat, 27 December 2003 14:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey Jack, when's it next gonna hit the dyno?

Cheers
Phil
QIK 3SGTE
Regular

September 2003
Re: 3SGTE TA22 Mon, 29 December 2003 08:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey Phil

Yeah mate I myself are also looking forward to it hitting the rollers again however I am away on the Soath Coast until the 12th January so it wont be on the dyno for a while yet. As I was saying before it is going into have all the new fuel system installed then some more boost will be used to get 300rwKW hopefully. It is friggen quick now, I suppose with 300kw all I will get is traction. I am considering shortening the diff right down and fitting hell big rear tyres on it . Nice stciky street/race rubber I suppose. I was considering mini tubs for a while but decided it would be over the top.
You going to the Nats. Let me know and I will see you there.
TE72_Turbo
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: 3SGTE TA22 Mon, 29 December 2003 13:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Should be at the nats on the saturday, give me a call or SMS when you get there.

Cheers
Phil
T APLUS 22
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: 3SGTE TA22 Mon, 29 December 2003 20:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey mate, what model momo steering wheel is that ?
Corse?
QIK 3SGTE
Regular

September 2003
Re: 3SGTE TA22 Tue, 30 December 2003 04:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Cool well I will see you there Phil. Ill give you a call.

Yeah the steering wheels is a Momo Corse. Has the red stiching. Awesome feeling wheel.
RA28 Viking
Newcomer

January 2004
Got some info? Mon, 05 January 2004 01:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Awesome Celica dude, just awesome Shocked

I recently got myself a '77 RA28 that I'm rebuilding.
The poor thing has a 18R engine (82hp/60kW i think) and it deserves better right? Smile
I have been thinking alot about a 3S-GTE swap and have searched around for info on a 3S swap.
Now it seems to me that I will need a W55-59 box, grind off 5mm on the bell-housing(aluminium) and that it will bolt on pretty easy, true?
Need custom engine-mounts? Oil-sump rebuild? What else?

If you(or anyone else) can help me out with some of this that would be great.
Thanks
Simon
Forums Junkie

December 2003

Re: 3SGTE TA22 Thu, 19 February 2004 06:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
This car is amazing! Shocked You better take me for a ride one day! Very Happy
finney
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: 3SGTE TA22 Thu, 19 February 2004 06:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
wicked car, love that colour and the wheels, interesting to see a 3SGTE in an engine bay north south instead of east west
celica_fiend
Newcomer

October 2002
Re: 3SGTE TA22 Fri, 26 March 2004 19:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bump... Ive been wanting to see pictures of this car forever.. could someone please re-host.. the previous links seem to have become obsolete..

thnx

brett
Kingswood
Regular

December 2003
Re: 3SGTE TA22 Sun, 28 March 2004 05:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
The one somebody mentioned (in some tassie rally) is Leigh Forrests car, Not sure on details, it is turbo, not a street car though but extremly quick around the track even with a restrictor in the inlet of the turbo, apparently when that is out the car is insanely powerfull, almost to

Cheers Josh
J-AE86
Forums Junkie

January 2003
Re: 3SGTE TA22 Sun, 28 March 2004 14:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sorry, i just moved them to a different folder since i have many pics, anyways the links work again.
QIK 3SGTE
Regular

September 2003
Re: 3SGTE TA22 Mon, 29 March 2004 01:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
thanx dude, you are a champion.

quick update

had a lot on lately (back at uni) and being a student doesnt help with the money side of things. Anyway, the diff is being shortened big time cos I finally found some rn25 axles (short hilux axles). Once that is back in, it is off to the shop for a new exhaust, 3" dump pipe, remote oil filter kit and front mount oil cooler, and a tune with all the new engine goodies.

V8_MA61
Forums Junkie

June 2003

Re: 3SGTE TA22 Sat, 01 May 2004 10:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey mate,
Have you had any gearbox problems at all? With that power?
QIK 3SGTE
Regular

September 2003
Re: 3SGTE TA22 Sat, 01 May 2004 15:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
for the short amount of road time it has seen, the gearbox feels good. however it will be back on the street in less than a month with a hell of a lot more power and I am trying toi source a V160 at the moment. How is your w58 hanging together?
V8_MA61
Forums Junkie

June 2003

Re: 3SGTE TA22 Sun, 02 May 2004 13:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Laughing
My car isnt even going yet...is getting close and will be ready soon rest assured. Im very worried about both of my w58s....the the torque is gonna rip them to shreds if i try and launch the thing. it will never get me good 1/4 times for cautiousness....so im looking at either r154 or v160 too...depends what i can find at the right price!
As for the diff is the same thing...but i have a g series out of a mk3 supra here to go in, just need a new ring + pinion gear.

[Updated on: Sun, 02 May 2004 13:19]

Simon
Forums Junkie

December 2003

Re: 3SGTE TA22 Wed, 25 August 2004 17:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Here you go mate! Very Happy

http://www.users.on.net/~evolution/untitled1.JPG

http://www.users.on.net/~evolution/untitled2.JPG

http://www.users.on.net/~evolution/untitled3.JPG

http://www.users.on.net/~evolution/untitled4.JPG

http://www.users.on.net/~evolution/untitled5.JPG

http://www.users.on.net/~evolution/untitled6.JPG

http://www.users.on.net/~evolution/untitled7.JPG

http://www.users.on.net/~evolution/untitled.JPG

Enjoy! Cool

[Updated on: Wed, 25 August 2004 17:51]

QIK 3SGTE
Regular

September 2003
Re: 3SGTE TA22 Wed, 25 August 2004 22:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Just a couple of recent shots with the flares on and the Simmons.
The flares make the 8" and 9" wheels look small hey.
They are being painted the same colour as the body.
I also have a better one of the interior, with it all finished. Will post later
See ya all
nico
Regular

January 2004
Re: 3SGTE TA22 Thu, 26 August 2004 03:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
God damn your car looks hot, I sold mine "MRTA22" 6 months ago. Im building a holden WB ute very soon to I can tow around my next project. then buying a TA22. But yours is so much nicer looking and neat too.

You make me want to buy another. But I dont think my parents would appreciate me owning three cars.
Evan
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: FAT 3SGTE TA22 (with flares now) Thu, 26 August 2004 03:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
So friggen nice.
i love your car. That is a serious engine too.
nice work Very Happy
TurboRA28
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: FAT 3SGTE TA22 (with flares now) Thu, 26 August 2004 04:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I love it! Smile
QIK 3SGTE
Regular

September 2003
Re: FAT 3SGTE TA22 (with flares now) Thu, 26 August 2004 07:28 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
Yeah, the interior is just about finished and looking real nice. Will post some new pics in the next week.
I need some help though, to find a front gt spoiler/spade lip and a rear bobtail spoiler for the boot. The one that goes over the boot lock, not the ugly one thats sits high up on the boot. And a set of clear lenses would be nice s well.

Thanks for all the comments. Also, the engine bay has changed a bit, will take some pics of that aswell.

Pages (2): [1  2  >  »]   Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Gz20 Soarer , gf's new car
Next Topic:Paul's AE92 Corolla GTi (update: Lucid enters a Motorkhana)
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Fri Apr 26 23:07:55 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0093991756439209 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.