Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » Cruises and Events » Feral Friday Free For all Cruise ! - Feb 6th 2004

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
thetoyman75
Forums Junkie

Club President
I supported Toymods

May 2002

icon6.gif  Feral Friday Free For all Cruise ! - Feb 6th 2004 Sun, 21 December 2003 08:50 Go to next message
Well actually its just a Cruise out to Penrith Panthers but the name sounded kinda catchy !

We will be meeting at the Baulkim Hill's Alliance Church (Where we have our monthly meetings) at 7.30 - 8pm and will be leaving there at 8.15 Firm.

From the Church we will make our way out to Penrith Panthers so we can indulge in Krispy Kreme's Donuts and show off our Golfing skills at Aqua Golf. After that you can go shoot things in Timezone or just check out the local talent in the clubs.

If you do hit the clubs please be sencible and don't drink and drive as accidents cause people ....... I mean your a bloody idiot !
Its a Friday night so everything will be open nice and late.

It will be a fairly Casual evening and the Toymods Cruise itself is a one way event so if you don't wanna hang around then thats cool too !

Should be a good fun filled night and Donuts and Aqua Golf are for all ages. (There's also a MAcca's there and a few resurants inside !)

For anyone who wants to join us there after:
Panthers World of Entertainment
Mulgoa Road Penrith, NSW 2750

Keep in mind that Parking is outdoors and it is a large car park with Limited Security !

On a serious note Toymods does encourage sade driving too and from all of its events.

[Updated on: Tue, 10 February 2004 08:46] by Moderator

Send a private message to this user    
RAV-GT4
Forums Junkie

Toymods member
I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Feral Friday Free For all Cruise ! - Feb 6th 2004 Wed, 14 January 2004 06:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ummm, have we had any interest in this yet? My car should be completed engine and exhaust-wise by then. Nod
-blown20v-
Regular

January 2003
Re: Feral Friday Free For all Cruise ! - Feb 6th 2004 Thu, 15 January 2004 07:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
oh oh.. im in penrtih pretty much most friday nights... so i'll just wait for ya's to arrive... hmmm.. aqua golf.. there lots too.. sounds like a plan Very Happy
Siktoy ra23
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

November 2003
Re: Feral Friday Free For all Cruise ! - Feb 6th 2004 Mon, 19 January 2004 07:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
So who is going to the cruze
toyrota
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Feral Friday Free For all Cruise ! - Feb 6th 2004 Mon, 19 January 2004 07:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
It would be good to go but it's on my birthday and I should be with the family,so everyone have a good time without me

You can all drop off my presents before you go if you like Laughing
RAV-GT4
Forums Junkie

Toymods member
I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Feral Friday Free For all Cruise ! - Feb 6th 2004 Tue, 20 January 2004 12:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'd be interested if we can get a few more numbers... Rolling Eyes
DannyGT4
Forums Junkie

Toymods Board Member

May 2002

Re: Feral Friday Free For all Cruise ! - Feb 6th 2004 Wed, 21 January 2004 00:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message

how can you pass up krispy kremes??

i'll be there and i'm sure joe will be too

Smile

Lucid
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Toymods Club Secretary

May 2002
Re: Feral Friday Free For all Cruise ! - Feb 6th 2004 Wed, 21 January 2004 07:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
DannyGT4 wrote on Wed, 21 January 2004 11:32

how can you pass up krispy kremes??

hmmmmm... 13 grams of fatty goodness per donut *drool*
RollaGTi
Occasional Poster

December 2003
Re: Feral Friday Free For all Cruise ! - Feb 6th 2004 Fri, 23 January 2004 13:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
You will find there will be heaps of people at the maccas. as per normal. its pretty safe down around that area. but best to park in maccas or aqua golf.
its my b,day too but have a nice time.
ill second that no drink driving. one of my mates did that and nearly killed himself.
Siktoy ra23
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

November 2003
Re: Feral Friday Free For all Cruise ! - Feb 6th 2004 Thu, 29 January 2004 10:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
What route are you taking so I can joine you on your way there
Kahless
Regular

December 2003

Re: Feral Friday Free For all Cruise ! - Feb 6th 2004 Sat, 31 January 2004 13:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i'll come, dont know anyone yet
SW20R
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002
Re: Feral Friday Free For all Cruise ! - Feb 6th 2004 Mon, 02 February 2004 00:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Siktoy ra23 wrote on Thu, 29 January 2004 21:03

What route are you taking so I can joine you on your way there

ben,

michael here (the guy you had a chat with at care wash) im just down the road from you! come along? meet up at big cheif rooty hill and we'll join up with them later?

[Updated on: Mon, 02 February 2004 00:52]

Matt20v
Regular

September 2003

Re: Feral Friday Free For all Cruise ! - Feb 6th 2004 Wed, 04 February 2004 06:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey boys i think i might be there hope i can convince my other friends to go to panthers instead of fiddler that way i can catch up with you guys. should be good and yes who can pass up those krispy kreams
cheers boys hope to be there.
Joshstix
Forums Junkie

Toymods Vice President

May 2002
Re: Feral Friday Free For all Cruise ! - Feb 6th 2004 Thu, 05 February 2004 07:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'll be there for sure. I've never tried Krispy Kreme's and if I'm going to have the figure of a donut krispy kreme eater I may as well get the enjoyment as well.

[Updated on: Thu, 05 February 2004 07:57]

wagonist
Forums Junkie

Toymods Club Treasurer

May 2002
Re: Feral Friday Free For all Cruise ! - Feb 6th 2004 Thu, 05 February 2004 16:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
See you all there.
Lucid
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Toymods Club Secretary

May 2002
Re: Feral Friday Free For all Cruise ! - Feb 6th 2004 Thu, 05 February 2004 22:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Should be there.. (so long as there's no train delays again like yesterday!! Shocked )
ed_ma61
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Feral Friday Free For all Cruise ! - Feb 6th 2004 Fri, 06 February 2004 13:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hands up who was 'nearly' in the dog house for being a hoon...

No No No

my apologies
Kahless
Regular

December 2003

Re: Feral Friday Free For all Cruise ! - Feb 6th 2004 Fri, 06 February 2004 14:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sorry i dragged the corolla home on 3 cylinders and couldnt make it. my poor car was going nowhere fast. Will find out the good news tomorrow night about what i did to it. thing is i wasnt even thrashing it this time Laughing
BlackSupra
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: Feral Friday Free For all Cruise ! - Feb 6th 2004 Sun, 08 February 2004 09:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
What did you do this time Ed?
-blown20v-
Regular

January 2003
Re: Feral Friday Free For all Cruise ! - Feb 6th 2004 Mon, 09 February 2004 06:38 Go to previous message
hey.... i saw all you guys at krispey kreme when i was leavin panthers after watchin David Strassman(funny cunt) and yea.. i saw you's... excitin huh Razz Razz
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Sydney Rolla Club First Offical Cruise
Next Topic:Off street drags
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Wed May 8 00:18:38 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0051109790802002 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.