Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » Members Rides » AE93 SX Hatch :)

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
cam_RA40
Forums Junkie

May 2002
haha, funny little head!
AE93 SX Hatch :) Wed, 11 February 2004 00:28 Go to next message
Thought it was about time to put up some pics of my car Smile
It is a 1989 ae93 corolla sx hatch and is stock with the 4age small port as far as performance goes. Only mods on the car are my new 16" CSA preditors Wink 2" exhaust system, and stereo sytem. In the near future i am looking at finding a pair of ae92 levin gtz front seats (if you have any, contact me) and just keeping the car neat and tidy. I would have a gze by now although insurance won't permit it Sad

Hope you enjoy the pics, please post your comments Smile

http://au.geocities.com/cam_ebay_7248/Corolla_1.txt

http://au.geocities.com/cam_ebay_7248/Corolla_2.txt

sorry, pics are a little unfocused, camera was playing up.
  Send a private message to this user    
-=NiGz=-
Regular

January 2004
Re: AE93 SX Hatch :) Wed, 11 February 2004 23:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Neat rolla just needs to be dropped on its ass
Rolla Boy
Forums Junkie

Club Member

May 2002
Re: AE93 SX Hatch :) Thu, 12 February 2004 11:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Lookin good Cam... Are these pics after the rear was worked on???
DeanoSX
Occasional Poster

January 2004
Re: AE93 SX Hatch :) Fri, 13 February 2004 00:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
looking good mate, nice choice of wheels
go the white sx! Smile
check out mine at http://www.twincam.org/forums/index.php?act=ST& ;f=4&t=525&st=0#entry4100
RobST162
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: AE93 SX Hatch :) Fri, 13 February 2004 00:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I miss tasmania *sniff* Smile

http://homepage.mac.com/andrewlincolne/.cv/andrewlincolne/Sites/.Pictures/Photo%20Album%20Pictures/2003-10-15%2006.23.26%20-0700/Image-ACC54853FF1011D7.jpg-thumb_140_105.jpg

http://homepage.mac.com/andrewlincolne/.cv/andrewlincolne/Sites/.Pictures/Photo%20Album%20Pictures/2003-10-15%2006.23.26%20-0700/Image-ACC526BDFF1011D7.jpg-thumb_105_140.jpg

http://homepage.mac.com/andrewlincolne/.cv/andrewlincolne/Sites/.Pictures/Photo%20Album%20Pictures/2003-10-15%2006.23.26%20-0700/Image-ACC3EB8EFF1011D7.jpg-thumb_140_105.jpg

Very Happy Congrats on an awesome car and an awesome state.. hopefully be back there before this year is out for another visit of my homeland Smile
cam_RA40
Forums Junkie

May 2002
haha, funny little head!
Re: AE93 SX Hatch :) Fri, 13 February 2004 03:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
The pics were just taken a couple of days ago and a couple of months after the work was finished on the backend. I am interested in lowering it a bit, anyone who has done similar know how much i would be looking at to do it properly? no cut springs or anything stupid like that! where is that snow picture taken rob?
Matt20v
Regular

September 2003

Re: AE93 SX Hatch :) Fri, 13 February 2004 03:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey man looking nice like the little rolla's envious u got 100kw dash Sad once day ill get one..once i get my suspension done will be coming down with my car to tassie as my mum went there for holidays xmas and she said the roads are beautiful so will hopefully be down there this year to have a bit of a cruise check out my car here cheers matt
http://forums.toymods.org.au/index.php?t=msg&t h=21765&start=0&rid=3675&S=eb11383712d e2ed7924f5e1ed204dc94
RobST162
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: AE93 SX Hatch :) Fri, 13 February 2004 04:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey cam_ra40 you should be able to buy some king springs for a reasonable price ie $250 and install them yourself (pretty much free) or get them installed... no idea.. $200? Labour in wonderful Tassie is usually about $50 per hour? Smile

I am from Latrobe origionally, the picture was taken at the caltex at Lake St. Clair October last year. Didn't think the old Celica would make it through Very Happy
cam_RA40
Forums Junkie

May 2002
haha, funny little head!
Re: AE93 SX Hatch :) Sun, 15 February 2004 22:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey Matt20v, If you come to tassie send me a PM or email! i am very keen to check out your car and maybe go for a ride Smile i have never had the chance to go in a 20v blacktop powered car! I have test driven a silvertop powered aw11 for fun though Very Happy As far as finding an sx or gti dash goes, keep an eye out on the for sale section on toymods, i have seen a couple of people wrecking sx rollas before. Might take a while but it'll be worth the wait!

I might go an get some quotes for lowered springs for my car. I can do all the labour myself no worries so that should save a bit. Any advice on good/bad brands? I have heard that king springs are good value for money.
Matt20v
Regular

September 2003

Re: AE93 SX Hatch :) Mon, 16 February 2004 06:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I will for sure as soon as i no if were are ill tell u. yeah once i get a dash it will be awsome umm also i heard kings springs are good and all but heard pedders better i am getting for mine pedders struts 4 new ones and springs for 1100 them doing all the work could do it my self but mehh. if i aint happy with it i will take it back and get konis put in but also getting a sway bar to so it should be good once i get it done ill tell u how good it is
cheers matt
rabbitt
Occasional Poster

February 2004
Re: AE93 SX Hatch :) Tue, 24 February 2004 01:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ey there fellow Taswegians..
Nice looking rolla you have there cam_RA40.. I've just spent kopious amounts on my ae82 hatch down here in Hobart.. if ne of you guys are about for a cruise let me know.. would be keen to meet up with some of the toymods crew.

Good luck with your car dude..

- Nathan
cam_RA40
Forums Junkie

May 2002
haha, funny little head!
Re: AE93 SX Hatch :) Thu, 26 February 2004 09:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
what mods have you done to your rolla rabbitt? I come to hobart quite a bit so i may have seen it around.
rabbitt
Occasional Poster

February 2004
Re: AE93 SX Hatch :) Thu, 26 February 2004 22:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Its an AE82 hatch respray in all white..deleted rear handle & wiper.. 4age with port polished head 2" mandrel exhaust pod filter side skirts (just brought FLYNSX's 17" Concept Trilogy's) king low springs pedders shocks & awaiting front splitter to arrive next week.
Next time your down Hobart let me know.. got a few guys down here who would be keen for a cruise. gt4, supra (ol skool), nova (gze) etc..

Cheers
cam_RA40
Forums Junkie

May 2002
haha, funny little head!
Re: AE93 SX Hatch :) Thu, 26 February 2004 22:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I am keen to come down for a look! the nova gze sounds interesting too! I will try and plan a trip in the next month or so if possible. If you happen to be comming launceston way send me an email or sms (0409176677) my rolla is a pretty much stock ae93 sx hatch apart from a few little things such as 2" exhaust system, stereo and 16" csa predators.

As for modifyed toyotas in launny (that i know of), there is a white sx identical to mine with a gze a guy from these boards that has a supercharged 4k ke70 and an ma61 with a 7mgte. There has also been a sudden influx of riced up ae92 hatches of the cs and csx nature Sad
rabbitt
Occasional Poster

February 2004
Re: AE93 SX Hatch :) Mon, 01 March 2004 00:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
tell me about it.. 4ac freaks everywhere down here!! The other night I had a guy try ing to have a go in a ae82 4ac with racing harnessess HKS stickers all over it etc..!! Just one example of the many wannabe's out there! Neway.. yeah well if you are about in Hobart give me a buzz (0409542095) and we'll organise something.. Another mate of mine is in the process of dropping a 3sgte in a fwd ST168 celica which should be sweet..

Cheers
rabbitt
Occasional Poster

February 2004
Re: AE93 SX Hatch :) Sun, 21 March 2004 10:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
http://www.boostcruising.com/forums/index.php?act= section&sectionID=6&entryID=3373
theres some pics for you dude.. Very Happy
cam_RA40
Forums Junkie

May 2002
haha, funny little head!
Re: AE93 SX Hatch :) Mon, 22 March 2004 00:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
that looks quite nice! let me know if you are coming launceston way! or else i will have to get my act together and come to Hobart for a look.

I also updated my pics up the top of this thread to some better clearer images Smile
SCO-77K
Regular

January 2003
Re: AE93 SX Hatch :) Mon, 22 March 2004 01:36 Go to previous message
Nice rolla man!
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:My simple Toyota Echo.
Next Topic:.
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-