Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
gzedemon
Newcomer

January 2003

EOI AE86 for sale Sat, 21 February 2004 13:35 Go to next message
Hi,
I have a 1984 AE86 sprinter for sale.....
List of mods are as follows:
4AGZE
Front mount supra Intercooler
Oil cooler
Hand made extractors (made by liverpool exhausts)
Front strut brace
Genuine TRD LSD(disc brake rear end)
Pipercross Viper air filter(This filter alone was $500)
TRD short shifter(with leather TRD gear knob)
Brand new RDA slotted front rotors.
Brand new front ebc black stuff pads.
Goodridge braided front brake lines.
HKS boost guage
TRD blue rear adjustable shocks (these shocks came with the diff)
Standard sprinter wheels.
This conversion was done by BD4's motorsport in Sydney with a total cost of $12,000 including parts and labour i have all reciepts for the work that has been done and dyno sheets.
The car also comes with an engineers certifcate and VIC rego till July 2004.
I originally wanted to build this car to use for hill climbing (which never eventuated)as such the rear half of the car is void of the interior.
The car has 5 small spots of rust on it one on the outside of the bootlid one on each rear quarter panel just above the wheel arches, one in the drivers side door sill and one spot under the rubber seal in the boot.(please note that these rust spots are all around the size of a 5 cent piece)
I was recently quoted $600 to have all the rust taken out and the sections re plated with metal.
The reason I am selling this car is due to the fact that i have just bought an R32 GTR and im moving back to Vic to help look after my father whos health is rapidly deteriorating so unfortunately i will not have the time nor space to store the car.
The car would definately need a respray and is already a rock solid platform for a good project.
Im after $4000 for my little sprinter.
My name is brad and I can be contacted on my mobile on 0412 22 1126 at most times
Im pretty sure i have most of it covered on this post

Send a private message to this user    
gzedemon
Newcomer

January 2003

Re: EOI AE86 for sale Sat, 21 February 2004 13:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I left out that it has a heavy duty clutch and a lightened and balanced flywheel
_Why_
Regular

February 2003
Re: EOI AE86 for sale Sat, 21 February 2004 14:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
who ever gets this car is luckiest guy on earth

an ABSOULTE BARGIN!!!!!

if you bring the car back to melb... i'd be very interested Smile

and by very

i mean...

i'd buy it Laughing

btw: hope ur father gets better

[Updated on: Sat, 21 February 2004 14:25]

gzedemon
Newcomer

January 2003

Re: EOI AE86 for sale Sat, 21 February 2004 15:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
The car is in melbourne now .....
I have it stored at my parents house ...
If you are keen please contact me as i will be in melbourne till monday morning and wont be back after that for a couple of weeks
_Why_
Regular

February 2003
Re: EOI AE86 for sale Sat, 21 February 2004 16:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
well if ur keen i can come check it out tommorow (today) hahaha Very Happy
45aken
Regular

February 2004
icon4.gif  Re: EOI AE86 for sale Sat, 21 February 2004 22:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
extremely interested!!!!!!!!! when will you be in sydney??? pics to sleepeyone@hotmail.com (if you dont have any dont worry) i left a message on your answering machine.
SEXY 16
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: EOI AE86 for sale Sat, 21 February 2004 23:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i am the irish guy who sold you the passenger seat i you can get the car to my car yard i will pay u cash on the spot no questions asked i have no time to go get it! u have my number
truenosedan
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: EOI AE86 for sale Sun, 22 February 2004 02:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hmmmmm, virgin flights r cheap making this very tempting.....
SEXY 16
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: EOI AE86 for sale Sun, 22 February 2004 02:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
haha!!! looks like i got this 1 as well!!! should ave her by next week end!! plans full respray wheels and a severe dose of tarmac terrorism cant wait!!
CRAB-86
Regular

September 2003
Re: EOI AE86 for sale Sun, 22 February 2004 02:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
OMG thats ridiculous
_Why_
Regular

February 2003
Re: EOI AE86 for sale Sun, 22 February 2004 02:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
damn u sexy.... i didn't even get to go look at it... i called him, he said come at 3... 3 minutes later he calls me and says car is sold Crying or Very Sad Crying or Very Sad Crying or Very Sad Crying or Very Sad
Sad Sad Sad
gzedemon
Newcomer

January 2003

Re: EOI AE86 for sale Sun, 22 February 2004 03:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thank you everyone that has showed interest in the sprinter Paul is the man that has come up with the goods for the sprinter and as such the car will be making its way back to sydney.
Nice to see it has at least gone to a good home
45aken
Regular

February 2004
Re: EOI AE86 for sale Sun, 22 February 2004 13:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
MAN DUDE i was even going to go ebay style and out bid the highest bidder! where is the love...
4AGE
Forums Junkie

January 2003

Re: EOI AE86 for sale Mon, 23 February 2004 10:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
OMG its sold already. Within one hour of posting it. Dammit. Seems the buyer gonna damn happy with this. Sydney got another nice 86 heading their way Shocked
SEXY 16
Forums Junkie

November 2003
icon12.gif  Re: EOI AE86 for sale Tue, 24 February 2004 06:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
get her thursday enginered on friday wakefield park on sunday monday of to paint shop will have her back next friday all being well should have pictures posted then

when it comes to buying a sprinter cash is essential dont be a dreamer first in best dressed i never even saw this car it didnt mater the car alone will wreck big money so if a sprinter is what you want just buy 1 dont think ! just buy cuz when you do decide someone else will already be enjoying it Cool
4AGE
Forums Junkie

January 2003

Re: EOI AE86 for sale Tue, 24 February 2004 07:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Would've besides got there first. besides i'm in posession of a couple of them. Great buy. When its all regoed and sprayed put up some pics will ya. I wanna c what i missed out by 15 minutes Sad
FRESH
Regular

August 2004
Re: EOI AE86 for sale Wed, 18 August 2004 01:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ur car still for sale?
AEeightysix
Regular

January 2004
Re: EOI AE86 for sale Wed, 18 August 2004 02:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
The engine is in my car, this was 6 months ago dude!
FRESH
Regular

August 2004
Re: EOI AE86 for sale Wed, 18 August 2004 02:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
man i only just regersted.u know where i kan find a nice decent sprinter not too pricey.id be able to pull in 3gs in about 1 mnth or so
ae86slaver
Forums Junkie

February 2003
Re: EOI AE86 for sale Wed, 18 August 2004 04:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
dude if you wanna be talk of the town and have a nice sprinter be willing to spend big bucks.

My best advice would be to save the money you are planning on spending and have it sitting on your desk in front of you as you are searching. There is not much point enquiring when u don't have the money - you'll only get disappointed. Of course doing searches and enquiries to old sales doesn't hurt, but chances are slim.

Save 5K and you'll be set.........have fun waiting in the que!
FRESH
Regular

August 2004
Re: EOI AE86 for sale Wed, 18 August 2004 04:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ill do that man like i said though im just getting rougth ideas of what i need to spend. whats the cost of turboing a sprinter usually.?? exhaust is nuttin to me i kan get that done custom i used to WORK for WESTERN MUFFLERS. and FItting the turbo is not an issue cause i have connections with Rigolli i just want a rough pricing
SEXY 16
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: EOI AE86 for sale Wed, 18 August 2004 04:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
cars like this never come up and if they do be very quick cuz chances are i have already bought it and wrecked it Razz
ae86slaver
Forums Junkie

February 2003
Re: EOI AE86 for sale Wed, 18 August 2004 04:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
well first you need to find one:

AE86 4AC standard with average K's - approx. 2.5-3K
AE86 with 4AGE mild mods - 3.5K-4.5K
AE86 with 4AGE suspension/brakes/paint 5-6K+
AE86 with 4AGZE/20V mild mods 6-7K
AE86 with 4AGZE/20V suspension/brakes/paint 7K-10K+

of course the holy grail is the LSD disc brake rear end differential......very rare, very essential = approx 1.8K

if you want to turbo it'd be around 2.5K drive in drive out with parts supplied.

SR20DET conversion - $4K drive in drive out!

if you were going to turbo, best to source parts urself - turbo/compressor, manifolds, computer, cooler.

these forums would be ur best friend
SEXY 16
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: EOI AE86 for sale Wed, 18 August 2004 04:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
who is in the know.....................ME
ae86slaver
Forums Junkie

February 2003
Re: EOI AE86 for sale Wed, 18 August 2004 05:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
your a different story Irish....

Is your furniture at home made from sprinter parts? LOL Laughing
thug_immortal
Forums Junkie

June 2002

Re: EOI AE86 for sale Wed, 18 August 2004 05:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
FIND ME A CAR PAUL lol! You always get the good ones
SEXY 16
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: EOI AE86 for sale Wed, 18 August 2004 05:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I KNOW OF 1.................. Laughing
FRESH
Regular

August 2004
Re: EOI AE86 for sale Wed, 18 August 2004 06:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeh tell me about it
SEXY 16
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: EOI AE86 for sale Wed, 18 August 2004 06:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ITS An 84 ae86 and..............
this is my livelyhood so dont even ask Razz
want it well i can tell you cuz i am commercial
UUP-46X
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: EOI AE86 for sale Wed, 18 August 2004 06:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Audioslaver wrote on Wed, 18 August 2004 14:52

SR20DET conversion - $4K drive in drive out!

Is this including parts? ie: drop your car off then pick it up at a later date with the engine in & running??

Cheers,
SEXY 16
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: EOI AE86 for sale Wed, 18 August 2004 06:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
who cares Laughing
thug_immortal
Forums Junkie

June 2002

Re: EOI AE86 for sale Wed, 18 August 2004 10:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Tell me about the car paul, or are youi having us on? If its withing my price range ill be vewry interested in hearing about it, please pm me the details of it Very Happy

THanks,
Scott
investo
Regular

October 2003
Re: EOI AE86 for sale Thu, 19 August 2004 09:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
this thread is from February
be done with it
SEXY 16
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: EOI AE86 for sale Thu, 19 August 2004 09:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yes it is from february Cool
thug_immortal
Forums Junkie

June 2002

Re: EOI AE86 for sale Thu, 19 August 2004 10:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah and? LOL!!!

Seriously Paul, do you know of a decent sprinter that the rest of us dont? IF so please, do tell me!
SEXY 16
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: EOI AE86 for sale Thu, 19 August 2004 21:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i will but i want a spoters fee of a case of coca cola Surprised
thug_immortal
Forums Junkie

June 2002

Re: EOI AE86 for sale Fri, 20 August 2004 00:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
HAHAHA! Very Happy

Depends how good the car is and where it is at Twisted Evil
Lench
Forums Junkie

August 2003

Re: EOI AE86 for sale Fri, 20 August 2004 03:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
damn wish you were selling this in about 6 months from now Crying or Very Sad whoever buys this you are damn lucky
good luck with the sale Very Happy
SEXY 16
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: EOI AE86 for sale Fri, 20 August 2004 08:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Laughing Laughing Laughing ^
thug_immortal
Forums Junkie

June 2002

Re: EOI AE86 for sale Fri, 20 August 2004 09:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hahaha man this post is old!!!!

Paul, will you disclose the information reguarding this so called sprinter you know of on Monday arvo when i call around to see you?
ShiRi
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: EOI AE86 for sale Fri, 20 August 2004 10:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
for those who are blind

CAR IS SOLD

mods should lock threads that have been sold IMO
thug_immortal
Forums Junkie

June 2002

Re: EOI AE86 for sale Fri, 20 August 2004 12:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ShiRi, WE KNOW THIS CAR IS SOLD, we are talking about something else. Well speaking for both SEXY_16 and myself

ShiRi
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: EOI AE86 for sale Fri, 20 August 2004 15:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
not talking to u guys... talking to FRESH and Lench who bump 6 month old threads back up to the top
SEXY 16
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: EOI AE86 for sale Fri, 20 August 2004 22:44 Go to previous message
will someone please lock this thread Laughing
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:AE86 for cheap
Next Topic:WTB: AE86
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-