Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
hotrolla
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Got defected Mon, 23 February 2004 23:51 Go to next message
I got defected on Saturday night at Thorleigh mac's by 3 cops all picking on me for shit all.
Got defected on: air filter,tacho gauge,steering wheel being to small,racing pedal's,gear knob,exhaust to loud and my tyres not having enough tread but they are just at the markers now.
I got till this Saturday to clear them all Sad

One of them thought my car was rear wheel Laughing drive i couldn't stop laughing but then he thought he was so cool trying to fine me for my P plates not showing about 2mm.

Cops are the biggest bullies/wankers.
  Send a private message to this user    
CrUZsida
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

November 2003
Re: Got defected Tue, 24 February 2004 02:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hotrolla wrote on Tue, 24 February 2004 07:51

Ii couldn't stop laughing

Thats where you went wrong
Shraka
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Got defected Tue, 24 February 2004 02:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
If you don't wanna get defected get some money together and get an engineering certificate, then put it in your glove box.
Benjamin
Forums Junkie

January 2004
Re: Got defected Tue, 24 February 2004 11:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
If you had tyres at the markers, WTF were you doing at thornleigh maccas on a saturday night?

I was too afraid to go there when I was driving a bog stock 88 magna.
draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Got defected Tue, 24 February 2004 11:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I always went there with my supra - never had cops look at me twice
even when they pulled me over in there for "trying to speed"
they just warned me I could be defected for my smashed tail light

boy was I thanking the powers that be they didn't ask to look under the bonnet Smile
BlackSupra
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: Got defected Tue, 24 February 2004 12:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hotrolla wrote on Tue, 24 February 2004 10:51

Got defected on: air filter,tacho gauge,steering wheel being to small,racing pedal's,gear knob,exhaust to loud and my tyres not having enough tread but they are just at the markers now.

I don't see the issue here??
justcallmefrank
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Got defected Tue, 24 February 2004 12:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message

shit all

air filter,tacho gauge,steering wheel being to small,racing pedal's,gear knob,exhaust to loud and my tyres not having enough tread

Big list of stuff for shit all Rolling Eyes How bout you stop bitching about the cops always picking on you and get your car legal so you can really stick it up them for being in the right and actually having something to bitch about when they defect you...not that they should.
hotrolla
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: Got defected Tue, 24 February 2004 13:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yes it is "shit all" Thanks for your support.
I have every right to "Bitch" and will do for awhile.
justcallmefrank
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Got defected Tue, 24 February 2004 13:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
You just came on here, bitched about the cops unfairly treating you, rambled on a list of stuff which was illegal that they defected you for and think you're hard done by? The law is the law, whether you like it or not. Being smart to them isn't going to help either.

As for bitching, you seem to be fairly adept at that... Rolling Eyes
Shraka
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Got defected Tue, 24 February 2004 13:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
All I have to say is Ninja Bees.
alwaysRA23
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: Got defected Tue, 24 February 2004 14:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
they defected ur gear knob??

what the fuck for?

Confused
draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Got defected Tue, 24 February 2004 22:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
gear knob must display the gear positions on the top, I think

which is interesting, 'cause while it's completely worn off on my supra, I bet I would never, ever get defeceted for it
ed_ma61
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Got defected Tue, 24 February 2004 23:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
No No No
alwaysRA23
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: Got defected Wed, 25 February 2004 09:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
thats crazy,

the coppers are really going nuts with defects lately,

but if you hang around in places that are known for defects, why go there unless ur car is up to scratch,

but still... defecting because ur gear knob doesnt show the gears is a bit harsh....

BlackSupra
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: Got defected Wed, 25 February 2004 11:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Now were you actually inside eating a healthy chicken foldover as the cops were going over your car?

OR

Were you loitering in the carpark, standing around with a bunch of other guys with their cars? This is something which they don't like happening in mcdonalds car parks.
Ozzie
Regular

December 2003
Re: Got defected Wed, 25 February 2004 11:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Jesus Christ. Handbags at twenty paces...
Arch
Forums Junkie

January 2004

Re: Got defected Wed, 25 February 2004 12:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
[quote title=BlackSupra wrote on Wed, 25 February 2004 22:24]Now were you actually inside eating a healthy chicken foldover? quote]

please dont ever use mcdonalds produce, and 'healthy' in the same sentence ever again, or ill bring out the stories, and if u eat there trust me u dont wanna hear them!

btw ive never even worked there, the stories come from my brother, he has told me heaps and i had to make him stop because they are just so bad

DONT EVER EAT FROM MACCAS
Tommo
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: Got defected Wed, 25 February 2004 12:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i worked there and i eat at maccas.. i think the dirty floors add a nice taste to the burgers.
Shraka
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Got defected Wed, 25 February 2004 12:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Arch wrote on Wed, 25 February 2004 23:22

please dont ever use mcdonalds produce, and 'healthy' in the same sentence ever again...
...DONT EVER EAT FROM MACCAS

Laughing Laughing
Good call.
ta23
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: Got defected Wed, 25 February 2004 13:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
justcallmefrank wrote on Wed, 25 February 2004 00:18

You just came on here, bitched about the cops unfairly treating you, rambled on a list of stuff which was illegal that they defected you for and think you're hard done by? The law is the law, whether you like it or not. Being smart to them isn't going to help either.

As for bitching, you seem to be fairly adept at that... Rolling Eyes

I think he has a right to bitch as does anyone who is defected for this crap, understandably bald/worn tyres is an appropriate cause to issue a defect but defects for gear knobs, racing pedals, pod filters etc is just bullshit, I dont really care what anyone says it is bullshit.

I once got defected for no water in window washer, number plate not centered, no horn, pod filter and a whole lot more and I asked the officer what is wrong with pod filters and he replied "they can catch fire" which is probably true but just about every other component of your car can catch fire aswell.

Just my opinion, i know it is law but it is a bullshit revenue making scheme.
justcallmefrank
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Got defected Wed, 25 February 2004 14:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I can understand what you mean, but I'm of the approach that you just have to deal with it. It's not going to change and you'll get much more satisfaction from being able to stick it to them when they try to defect you.

"Racing pedals" are usually of the clip-on variety, thats why they aren't legal. There are some which can be legal depending on what state you're in and they way they're mounted. As for gearknobs, sure its a stupid law, but it doesn't mean it isn't a law. Why is it so hard to make sure everything is legal, even if it means taking something over the pits, shit happens, least you'll have a bit of paper to show the cop when he tries to pin you for something.
CrUZsida
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

November 2003
Re: Got defected Wed, 25 February 2004 14:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
The underlying fact is that you had bald tyres (or close enough too) and the cop defected you for that.
Now, the fact that he defected you for the rest of the stuff is a good thing, and he actually did you a favour.

Now you know what the guy at the pits will get your for when you get the sticker removed.

Had the cop just left it at tyres, you would have rocked up with new tyres and left your pedals, knob etc on, and got refused because of it

So yes, he did you a favour, go thank him.
Geoff
Regular

October 2002
Re: Got defected Wed, 25 February 2004 23:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
But isnt the reason the cops came out cos you did a burnout when driving in???
Ronin
Regular

May 2002

Re: Got defected Fri, 27 February 2004 00:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
His got a right to bitch to a certain degree and you people as fellow enthusiasts should be more supportive. Shame on some of you!

Fair enough there are some cars out there which shouldnt be on the road, but the extent that some police go to with owners of cars which are safe is just bloody ridiculous.
Its well known that the police go to great lengths to persecute people like us car enthusiasts.

Whats the danger to society and other drivers by having a gear knob with no gear markings?
If you have to look down (away from the road) to see what gear your in as indicated by the markings on a gear knob you shouldnt be driving on the road in the first fucking place.

Whats the danger of having a K&N air filter? Is it going to jump out of his engine bay and bludgeon some innocent by stander to death?

Whats the danger of having a tacho? It didnt obstruct his view, and further more his rolla doesnt even have a tacho guage as standard and its a manual. I see the addition of an after market tacho as relevant and quite legal.

His tyres are not bald, they are close to the markers but not bald.

Loud exhaust... well I have to agree on that, I warned little bro that it would get him attention....including the kind you dont want.

I think the police force should focus their energies on real crime instead of bullying innocent young drivers enjoying their youth and their vehicles. They should go down to Fairfield, Cabramatta, Bankstown and all those other locations where real crime is happening. For fucks sake there is a driveby or gang related violence occuring in those areas every night, People sometimes compare it to Beirut, Lebanon and I can say from experience that it is worse then Lebanon. I have spent time there in the late 90's and never heard a shot or heard of people getting killed. My gf lives in Liverpool and I always hear gunfire at night when Im there, everyday in the news you hear of the latest drive by shooting.

When they see a young person with P plates in a not so average car they seem to go to great lengths to make that persons life miserable and difficult.
They seem to think that a P plater is an easy target to intimidate, frighten, bully, and some kind of cash cow for their revenue.
Revenue > Crime
I see it as related to police brutality and an utter abuse of authority.

When I first bought my MR2 GT a number of years ago I was still a P plater. I was followed for 30 minutes from North Ryde to Hornsby, and it was not coincidence as I took obscure back streets during parts of the journey just to test if they really were following me. The driver had a big idiot-grin on his face and Im sure he found it most amusing.
I decided not to wear P plates for the remainder of my P period as that kind of thing happened to me more than once when I was wearing my P plates for about month.
When I stopped wearing them I never had another police car tailgate me again.

My bro has been wearing his P plates consistently and he has been followed, and sometimes pulled over, many times. Its become normal routine for him now and when he questions the police as to why his being followed they give some of the most stupid and blatantly false reasons.

The police should be building better relations with the community to help fight crime but when they go out of the way to target young car enthusiasts it leaves us with a sour and mistrusting opinion of the police.

[Updated on: Fri, 27 February 2004 01:17]

BlackSupra
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: Got defected Fri, 27 February 2004 03:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I see your point but look at it like this, the ADR's state certain tolerances and certain rules which are then the laws which we, as road users, abide by.

If your exhaust is louder than 90db its illegal.

Why? Because the ADR's state that its a legal requirement to be less than 90db, be it for noise pollution or whatever the reasoning....ITS THE LAW.

If i was to park in a 'Loading Zone' and got booked, yet my excuse was i had to park there because i needed to run some vital life saving equipment to a hospital...i might get some leanancy but the fact of the matter is in court the judge would say "Did you park in the loading zone" your answer "yes". BAM, its black and white when you look at it like that.

And that is what applies in all of the above cases. So you get defected for a pod filter.....its silly YES, but its a modification to a standard vehicle that can change the factory emissions of the engine and if its not engineered its ILLEGAL!

Hell, big rims, catbacks, pods, they are all illegal unless engineered.

If i was to get defected for any of the above id just deal with it and get it fixed, no need to come whinging about how my technically illegal car (although for minor things granted) was defected.

Learn the rules, live by them and deal with it.

Sure if your an enthusiast then you have mods that will probably attract the attention of the police. If its an issue, make yourself a sleeper, get it engineered! or don't own a modified car until your off your p's.

My 10 cents worth.
ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: Got defected Sun, 29 February 2004 09:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
my old gearknob had no markings but it passed import engineering?

also its bullshit the bullying they go on with for little crappy shit
ta23
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: Got defected Sun, 29 February 2004 12:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
BlackSupra wrote on Fri, 27 February 2004 14:43

If your exhaust is louder than 90db its illegal.

The legal limit in NSW is 96db, just to clear it up if anyone gets confused Smile

BlackSupra wrote on Fri, 27 February 2004 14:43

If its an issue, make yourself a sleeper, get it engineered! or don't own a modified car until your off your p's.

I agree on getting the car engineered but as the modification process to vehicles is usually on going, engineering every little specimen of a car is just not feasable. I have my car fully engineered but to go out and aquire another engineer cert. for a pod filter and gear knob is just insane.

I know we have laws but I am stating that pod filters, gear knobs or any other small simple mod like this should not be defectable if installed securely/appropriatly. I think people are complaining more about the defects that don't really affect the drivability etc. of a car and I believe they have perfect right to complain/inform fellow toymods members about the bullshit cops try to lay on them. As mentioned before it is bullying by police to raise revenue.

ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: Got defected Sun, 29 February 2004 12:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ta23 wrote on Sun, 29 February 2004 23:05

bullying by police to raise revenue.

exactly

[Updated on: Sun, 29 February 2004 12:38]

biased99
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Got defected Sun, 29 February 2004 22:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Shraka wrote on Tue, 24 February 2004 13:36

If you don't wanna get defected get some money together and get an engineering certificate, then put it in your glove box.

This is good advice...Make sure you get anything "after-market" engineered, get copies of all the paperwork and put them in the glovebox...Just in case.
hotrolla
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: Got defected Mon, 01 March 2004 00:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
My car passed the pits on Saturday.
Im now putting all the mods back on but im getting them engineered.
I found out that cops can't defect you for having after market steering wheels so you can have any size and if they do tell them to ring the RTA.
Shraka
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Got defected Mon, 01 March 2004 00:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Get an eng cert every time you do a big mod. Be polite to the coppers and they will probably let you off. Don't try to hide the mods you have that aren't engineered. Say something like "Yeah, I got the exhaust, injectors and extractors engineered here see, but I only just put the new steering wheel, air filter and gear knob on. I'm gonna get new suspension next month so I'll be getting a new eng certificate for all of it then."
I'm fairly sure any cop that isn't just totally tripping out on stupid juice would let you off for that.
alwaysRA23
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: Got defected Mon, 01 March 2004 08:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Shraka wrote on Mon, 01 March 2004 11:32

I'm fairly sure any cop that isn't just totally tripping out on stupid juice would let you off for that.

i think ull find that if hes taken the time to pull you over because of ur p plate, hes totally tripping out on stupid juice, as you would put it

Confused Confused Confused
Ronin
Regular

May 2002

Re: Got defected Mon, 01 March 2004 13:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hotrolla hasnt mentioned this before but he actually got the defect notice posted in the mail when it should have been issued on the spot.
The defect notice gave 7 days from date/time of notice to correct problems.
hotrolla was defected on the 22/02, the defect notice was received at around 1pm via post on Friday 27th.
As the notice gave 7 days, it meant that hotrolla's car would not be legal to drive on the 29th.
So that in effect gave hotrolla 4 hours on a Friday afternoon to fix the problems (no workshops/mechanics open on a Saturday and Sunday 28th and 29th Feb), then organise a time to get it inspected before he could no longer legally drive it.

I think its not at all fair or acceptable for the police to issue a defect and only give you 4 hours to fix those problems before your car is no longer legal to drive.
This is a prime example of Police stupidity and inefficiency.
I went to Hornsby police on Friday 27th in person to see if that notice could be extended to enable hotrolla the time to fix the defects, they said they cant do it and that I should contact the police officer whom issued the notice and discuss.
The police officer whom issued the notice has been on a Krispy Kreme Donut holiday and wont be back till Wednesday 3rd March.

hotrolla beat the police at their game and despite having only 4 hours he managed to fix the defects, get it inspected and passed.

This wont end here, as I believe that the defect notice was incorrectly and unfairly delivered and that the police officer in question should be corrected/reprimanded.

I intend on speaking to the officer when he returns from his holiday and will write to the Police Minister as well as all the current affairs programmes.

[Updated on: Mon, 01 March 2004 13:46]

Shraka
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Got defected Mon, 01 March 2004 14:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I think things like that should be thrown out. You should just write a nice letter saying the protocol was not followed, so your not going to comply.

I wish that's how it went. Sad
Zhyr
Regular

February 2004
Re: Got defected Mon, 01 March 2004 16:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
BlackSupra wrote on Fri, 27 February 2004 13:43

I If i was to park in a 'Loading Zone' and got booked, yet my excuse was i had to park there because i needed to run some vital life saving equipment to a hospital...i might get some leanancy but the fact of the matter is in court the judge would say "Did you park in the loading zone" your answer "yes". BAM, its black and white when you look at it like that.

i cant see the problem of parking in a loading zone if you are unloading or loading something, be it people or life saving equipment.

loading zones generally have a 5-20minute limit
BlackSupra
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: Got defected Mon, 01 March 2004 23:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Only if you are a commerically/business registered vehicle. It must also be a bus, truck or wagon.

Supra doesn't fit into that category.

Well, if you don't mention the full story from the outset, then expect to get laughed at. Yes, that is a harsh way to deliver a defect. No, ACA is not a good place to take it, or ill be forced to laugh again.
Ronin
Regular

May 2002

Re: Got defected Mon, 01 March 2004 23:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ACA would be a laugh, I can just imagine the evil music they will play as they approach the police officer or make a re-enactment of the incident.

Whole story was not told initially as I believe hotrolla didnt get the defect notice till after this thread was started.

[Updated on: Mon, 01 March 2004 23:35]

jesseT18
Forums Junkie

February 2004
Re: Got defected Fri, 19 March 2004 23:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
just wondering whats envolved in getting your car engineered?>
is it just like a rego check at your local mechanics and does it cost much?

cheers
SetMeFree
Forums Junkie

December 2003
Re: Got defected Sat, 20 March 2004 03:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
On my previous SIR53X rolla i had a engineers certificate for everything that had been modified to the car and yet i still got defected on most of these. The defects issued on my car where for:
Monster Tacho - My fault i had never had this engineered to be placed on the A-piller.
Exhaust - Had engineered but yet still got defected and the officers never tested to see how loud it was.
17inch Wheels & Height of the car - Engineered the car to sit as low as it was but yet i still got defected and the officers never checked the height of the car but they let me go with the wheel defect because they were engineered.
Recaro Front seats were engineered and instead they defected me for the back ones which were just standard seats retrimmed and reshaped.

All the things i had got defected on which had an engineers certificate i sent back to have the matter dealt with in court. I have just recieved a letter from them telling me that i cant have these dealt in court and no specific reason as why. They also forwarded the fines issued to the state debt recovery because i tried taking them to court.

Engineers certificate = NOTHING.
draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Got defected Sun, 21 March 2004 02:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I swear you must be doing somehting seriously wrong to have had so many bad dealings with the cops.

turn up to the station, ask to speak to a sergeant, and explain what has happened and that you have engineered some of the items, and the certificate was current when the fines were issued. Be polite and articulate, and I garantee there is a way around it (unless you are required by law to carry your engineer's certificates in the car)
ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: Got defected Mon, 22 March 2004 08:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Quote:

(unless you are required by law to carry your engineer's certificates in the car)

i caary mine anyhow
Camry_omega
Forums Junkie

January 2004
Re: Got defected Sun, 04 April 2004 11:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I have been pulled over by the police on a few occasions, and have never had my car been checked for defects. One time i was cautioned for having neon lights on (a mistake i have not repeated since) but other than the standard P-plate check and transmission type (having an auto licence).
In theory from what im hearing my 2.25 inch cat back sports exhaust should be defectable as i don't have an engineers certificate, as should the MOMO steering wheel i have now fitted. Maybe its because im driving a Camry.
mick
Forums Junkie

March 2004
Re: Got defected Tue, 06 April 2004 12:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
the new south wales police sound alot like the queensland police Laughing but you guys in new south wales would probably have it worse then us but still pretty bad here I mean it's pretty scarry to think the coppers were trying to tell a mate of mine with an 83 gemini stock as a rock that his pollution gear was a supercharger and the heater box has a turbo (hey!) Shocked (no joke) but they didn't do nothing about it though besides booking him for doing 75km in a 60 zone the coppers seem to like picking on a lot of young fellas here but I haven't been pulled over for a year now scence I've had my camry and yet when i had my old wb holden ute got pulled over a fair bit 6times 2 was for defects but I was lucky too get warnings if they would of gone all over the ute I would of been gone though its strange but driving home from work about 3 today (I knew one of my brake lights was out) a copper followed me for abot a kilometer and a half changed into the same lane that I would go into so I new he was following me I thought yep gunna get pulled over here but strange enough rode past(he was on a motorbike) had a quick look in the car and just kept riding must of thought me or one of the two work mates where criminals! So I think you know what I did when I got home changed the blown brake light
Ko Ko
Regular

May 2003
icon8.gif  Re: Got defected Fri, 23 April 2004 14:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Gees you kinda got it eay compared to me at Orange Grove or Liverpool maccas I got defected in my skyline even WITH a engineers report. Also I heard if you get three or more defects you will get your car towed away. But in my opinion I think cops kinda get carried away with the all "high and mighty" ppower head factor. By the way I got defected for my tv, and exhuast. I nearly got done on my intercooler but said it was a radiator Laughing damm fools.
So my advise even though I thought an engineers report will save my arse it didn't.
Lucid
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Toymods Club Secretary

May 2002
Re: Got defected Fri, 23 April 2004 23:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ko Ko wrote on Sat, 24 April 2004 00:18

So my advise even though I thought an engineers report will save my arse it didn't.

What did the certificate actually cover?
Toobs
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

December 2002

Re: Got defected Mon, 26 April 2004 10:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I think all of this is total bullshit...

The other day I phoned the RTA tech line to ask if I legally needed to engineer my suspension kit...
When I tried to explain what I had done to it
i.e.
-Modify existing macpherson struts to accept koni inserts
-installed uprated and adjustable rear sway bar
-urethane bushes all round
-(new) strut tower braces front and rear

the tech guy said "what's a strut tower brace" and I couldn't control myself and laughed my arse off and hung up!

If these are the types of morons that are there to help us to keep our cars safe and legal then god help us all!
pjaw11sc
Regular

February 2004
Re: Got defected Tue, 11 May 2004 12:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hotrolla wrote on Mon, 01 March 2004 10:46

I found out that cops can't defect you for having after market steering wheels so you can have any size and if they do tell them to ring the RTA.

R u sure? i know in adelaide the minimum width is 300mm, if its any smaller its defectable.

Also, when i met up with some guys for a cruse a month or so ago this cop that they knew came over to chat 2 us and said that the cops can defect u for your 'exhaust looking as though it might b too loud' or 'suspension looks too low' he said they are allowed to issue a defect for just looking at it, without any testing! CRAZY Confused
RobST162
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: Got defected Tue, 11 May 2004 14:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Quote:

This wont end here, as I believe that the defect notice was incorrectly and unfairly delivered and that the police officer in question should be corrected/reprimanded.

I intend on speaking to the officer when he returns from his holiday and will write to the Police Minister as well as all the current affairs programmes.

I think you are quite justified in this course of action and will be interested to see the result
THE WITZL
Forums Junkie

Toymods Social Secretary

July 2002

Re: Got defected Wed, 12 May 2004 08:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
you call that a defect....

THIS, is a defect.

http://www.rollamods.com/witzl/AE71%20conversion/DEFECT.jpg
THE WITZL
Forums Junkie

Toymods Social Secretary

July 2002

Re: Got defected Wed, 12 May 2004 08:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
And i wont profess to being unfairly persecuted, i did deserve a defect notice. But only for 4 of the 7 points listed.

You figure out which ones!
BTW - after the defect i did actually repair everything. The engine no. is now changed with a blue slip to match, the door hinges replaced, the rust repaired, the wheel bearing was a steering rack (which got replaced), the front tyres replaced, and the door trims mostly replaced (havent put in rear onese yet).

I hope not to get another one of these, they suck.
DeViL rOlLa
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Got defected Wed, 12 May 2004 09:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
all this could of been avoided, if Mr Hotrolla didnt chip the front wheels at the exit door of maccass and not leave when i told him to as the cops were comin his way, silly boy !!!
hotrolla
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: Got defected Thu, 13 May 2004 01:06 Go to previous message
DeViL rOlLa wrote on Wed, 12 May 2004 19:48

all this could of been avoided, if Mr Hotrolla didnt chip the front wheels at the exit door of maccass and not leave when i told him to as the cops were comin his way, silly boy !!!

Yeah i know that little set wasn't worth it Crying or Very Sad
If you ran out side before i parked the rolla i could of got away so its all your fault Steve. Razz Razz

It would be nice if that cop could get transfered so he could stop pulling me over and telling all his cop buddies about my car Evil or Very Mad
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:anyone racing a ae82 out there
Next Topic:WRX ........
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 13:13:14 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0074138641357422 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.