Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
SCO-77K
Regular

January 2003
ST162 dedicated thread Sat, 06 March 2004 06:39 Go to next message
Hey guys i thought this might be a good place for all us ST162 owners to chat, i notice latly there has been lots of chatting going on in people members ride threads, so to stop them all getting gloged up we can chat here.

so... i like stuff. Laughing
  Send a private message to this user    
charliechalk
Regular

June 2003
Re: ST162 dedicated thread Sat, 06 March 2004 08:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I like stuff too.. wow Shocked

I'ld also like to discuss how gay t-vis is Very Happy and how toyota always goes half arsed on celica's Crying or Very Sad where's my 150kw 3sge huh? Smile

Oh well only two more years and I'll be designing my own stuff for engines hopefully.. Smile

And for a serious question, does anyone know the limit of the 3sge tranny? also the limit of the 5sfe tranny, and any differences between them. I'm guessing the 5sfe has bigger ratios as the 5sfe is less peaky compared to the 3sge...

*ponders the thought of designing pnuematic lifters for a 3sge* wonder how long that would take... better get studying.
smt_007
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: ST162 dedicated thread Sat, 06 March 2004 08:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Damn thats scary i like stuff too!! Shocked

OK firstly can everyone give details on their ST162 and Mods Very Happy.
isaac
Regular

March 2003
Re: ST162 dedicated thread Sat, 06 March 2004 09:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I have a 184, my friend has a 162, his details are

ST, 13" rims haha.
3sfe that is almost rooted, but we can easily wind it off the speedo (180kmh) and he beats my 184 with 5sfe in good condition, it's just some freaky stuff that he can go soo fast.

Just wondering if you guys have driven a car with a 3sge and how it compares to a 3sfe or 5sfe because i might be doing that swap in my 184.

Other mods on his car are removed front lower lip (half of it was smashed off), stolen stereo, neons, fuzzy dice etc Razz

This is our cars, both stock.
http://www.bermudarectangle.com/car/isaac/photos/images/DCP_1391.jpg

Yay!
Draza
Forums Junkie

June 2003
Re: ST162 dedicated thread Sat, 06 March 2004 10:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ok mods...

alot of ppl know what i have done, but heres some new ones that i haven't put up yet, i got some CSA Pursuit 17" rims with 205's, and a red isotta steering wheel. Yea i know these are ricy mods but they are the first i have done.

I'll try and get some pics of it with the new wheels and steering wheel this week.
doobs
Regular

September 2003
Re: ST162 dedicated thread Sat, 06 March 2004 10:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ey all,

I've just brought a 87 ST162 SX, I get it on tuesday. The car has had most badges removed, and looks very clean, has a sports exaust (not sure what parts but it sounds great), also will have some car audio componets as of tuesday.

Will post pics asap
charliechalk
Regular

June 2003
Re: ST162 dedicated thread Sat, 06 March 2004 11:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mines come from queensland, engine has been replaced (I now have a spare 3sge in the garage) with a jap spec 3sge, only because it was cheaper then replacing piston rings according to toyota genuine pricing. All seals replaced, belts replaced injectors flushed, radiator flushed everything nice n cleaned up pretty much. Lowered, apparently 50mm, doesn't look that low. King springs and monroe gt's.

ICE

front: pioneer 6" 3way's 50watt rms
rear: kicker 6x9" 3way's (don't know rms but they can handle a shite load)

head unit.... broken being replaced with a pioneer dehp2650 probbly then sometime in the future adding in a 4 channel amp

Other then that future mods may include many things, depends on which way my mechanical engineering course takes me Smile
RobST162
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: ST162 dedicated thread Sat, 06 March 2004 12:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
and if anyone posts here who DOESN'T have a 162... Mad Mad Smile

well you can just click on my sig for all the mods you want on my loverly ride (well I like it) Keen to get some dirt on a 184 g-box as it is likely the next thing going in my car. I hope the ratios are good... Smile

Go the 162! The 3sge goes HARD Very Happy
wiso
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: ST162 dedicated thread Sat, 06 March 2004 13:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
got my ride up in the members rides section for ya'll all my mods are there.

see http://forums.toymods.org.au/index.php?t=msg&t h=30606&rid=2471&S=3a5293d8550a3b0c3171400 141e12bd9&pl_view=&start=0#msg_267825

Mine originally came from Queensland as well, but then moved to Victoria where I bougth it and now in Canberra
wiso
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: ST162 dedicated thread Sat, 06 March 2004 13:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
RobST162 wrote on Sat, 06 March 2004 23:55

and if anyone posts here who DOESN'T have a 162... Mad Mad Smile
Keen to get some dirt on a 184 g-box as it is likely the next thing going in my car. I hope the ratios are good... Smile

I guess that means Adrain is out Laughing Laughing Laughing sorry buddy.

I am pretty sure the ratios are about the same if anything they kinda may be a bit further apart, I know the final drive is a lot better you won't rev as high on the hiway Cool
SCO-77K
Regular

January 2003
Re: ST162 dedicated thread Sat, 06 March 2004 22:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Dont really have much for a mod list, just ricey stuff Razz

17"x7.5" Kool 6 wheels, sprayed front lip same colour as the car. gear knob and a unifilter. Very Happy

http://www2.freepichosting.com/Images/155735/1.jpg
SCO-77K
Regular

January 2003
Re: ST162 dedicated thread Sat, 06 March 2004 22:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
oh and i forgot the snap-on seat covers, adds an extra 5hp
RobST162
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: ST162 dedicated thread Sat, 06 March 2004 23:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Quote:

I am pretty sure the ratios are about the same if anything they kinda may be a bit further apart, I know the final drive is a lot better you won't rev as high on the hiway

buddy but this means SLOWER acceleration! AHHHH!
drft spec - st167
Regular

November 2003
Re: ST162 dedicated thread Sun, 07 March 2004 00:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ok, got 86 st162 with the 3sge. mods thus far due to no money are: cat-back exhuast including cannon muff, K&n high flow air filter, stezza, tint, nice sticky tyres, footwell neons, patined bits red eg calipers, exhaust manifold cover, radioter car and tweeter grills, stickers etc

just a car that gets me from a to b just as fast as a vl but with more style and class and handling, and lovely for a rip down the great ocean road
charliechalk
Regular

June 2003
Re: ST162 dedicated thread Sun, 07 March 2004 03:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Wouldn't the 3sge box be stronger anyway?

I just want to know the physical limit of the box.

Also anyone know whether or not the internals can be ripped out and maybe replaced with st165/185 gearing?
wiso
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: ST162 dedicated thread Sun, 07 March 2004 05:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Pretty sure they have the same ratios, got a friend with one in his car he reckons it feels the same, except for 5th best bet is to ask ._T_. (you know the wili e. cyote avatar) he know all the tech about the s series stuff.

Was thinking about that for my car charlie but It's not possible, they are different series of transmition.

nahh the boxes on the ST162 always have a prob with 2nd gear syncros going, they are to weak in 2nd.

Well the SV21 and ST184 use the same boxes, so do the SW20 MR2 with the 3sge (just reversed linkages)
charliechalk
Regular

June 2003
Re: ST162 dedicated thread Sun, 07 March 2004 05:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I want a st165 Sad

Hmm, wonder if I'll know enough people at the end of uni to build a mid mount rear drive 162 and actually get it engineered for road use haha that would be quite something Smile
Draza
Forums Junkie

June 2003
Re: ST162 dedicated thread Sun, 07 March 2004 09:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
that would be very unique but i think it would have terrible cooling problems along with all the other problems it would have. It would probally cheaper and easyer to by an MR2 half rear cut and weld that to the front of a 162. but hey if u do it i would love to see it and drive it.
hotrolla
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: ST162 dedicated thread Sun, 07 March 2004 09:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I think corolla's are better in look's/performance Twisted Evil
smt_007
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: ST162 dedicated thread Sun, 07 March 2004 09:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hotrolla wrote on Sun, 07 March 2004 20:06

I think corolla's are better in look's/performance Twisted Evil

You are welcome to make a Corolla dedicated thread Smile, no point arguing, i dont want this thread to go into my Toys better than yours argument, incase you didnt read [ ST162 dedicated thread ] hehe.

WHICH DO YOU GUYS PREFER?
http://home.iprimus.com.au/smt7/wiso-strip-chop.jpg

[Updated on: Sun, 07 March 2004 10:35]

wiso
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: ST162 dedicated thread Sun, 07 March 2004 10:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I am a big fan of the black stripe, the white look to timid.
charliechalk
Regular

June 2003
Re: ST162 dedicated thread Sun, 07 March 2004 11:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
leave the mid black stripe and paint the bottom one?

might be what your looking for or get some fully sik stikaz for doze extra horsies Laughing
smt_007
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: ST162 dedicated thread Sun, 07 March 2004 11:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah i duno about the lower strip below the door, wiso did you put that on yourself?.
wiso
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: ST162 dedicated thread Sun, 07 March 2004 11:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
nahh they come with that man your has it as well, just your bottom bit is painted black so you won't notice it as much, beside I removed it now as you may not have noticed in that photo in my bonnet poll thread.
RobST162
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: ST162 dedicated thread Sun, 07 March 2004 12:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
keep the black stripe dude, no question.

it breaks up the white very nicely
wiso
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: ST162 dedicated thread Sun, 07 March 2004 12:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah I wasn't gonna get rid of it I love having it black, this is just an SMT_007 initiative for his personal benefit.
TRD-ST162
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: ST162 dedicated thread Sun, 07 March 2004 13:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Wow I don't mind without the stripe...
I saw a White ST-162 SX completely debadged, 16" rims, exhaust, go past on Springvale Road, and it looked and sounded INSANE....

ONE of the nicest (and only) debadged white st-162s i've seen LOL
hahahaha
TokenBlackGuy
Forums Junkie

February 2004
      wtf is jabber
Re: ST162 dedicated thread Sun, 07 March 2004 13:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
anyone like corollas? Cool
smt_007
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: ST162 dedicated thread Sun, 07 March 2004 13:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
The stripless celica looks like a 5th gen celica to me, but i like it stripless and painted over white Cool.
Draza
Forums Junkie

June 2003
Re: ST162 dedicated thread Sun, 07 March 2004 22:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I say keep the white stripe. I was going to say the front quarter pannel looks like the real early RA2x front quarter pannel without the stripe, and yea it also looks a bit like the ST18x without the stripe. So keep the stripe it gives it definition.
doobs
Regular

September 2003
Re: ST162 dedicated thread Sun, 07 March 2004 22:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Once I pick up my car I will post pics, but mine has no stripes, its just all white. It has also been debadged.
smt_007
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: ST162 dedicated thread Mon, 08 March 2004 10:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
doobs wrote on Mon, 08 March 2004 09:49

Once I pick up my car I will post pics, but mine has no stripes, its just all white. It has also been debadged.

PICS PICS PICS? Very Happy
doobs
Regular

September 2003
Re: ST162 dedicated thread Mon, 08 March 2004 10:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I certainly will have pics up tommorow or wendsday. I just brought it, so I havnt had the chance to get photos.

On another note, what are some cheap or value for money performace mods for a st162?
boris
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
On probation

January 2003
Re: ST162 dedicated thread Mon, 08 March 2004 10:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I've seen driving around a celica like the white one up the page... its got green chamelion type paint dumped on its arse with massive wheels and some kinda turbo engine which i would assume a 3SGTE. I'll try and get a picture of it for you guys Wink
doobs
Regular

September 2003
Re: ST162 dedicated thread Mon, 08 March 2004 11:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ey all,

At what rpm does the 3sge make its peak power? and in a drag how high should I rev it on take off (in a munual)?

Also just out of curiosity how do u rekon id fair against a 84 cordia turbo?
wiso
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: ST162 dedicated thread Mon, 08 March 2004 11:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
the 3SGE hits peak power at 6000rpm, I used to drop mine (3sge) from about 3500-4000 with no problem, [though with the GTE I drop it at about 2500, otherwise I sit an spin Laughing ]

if it was a stock cordia turbo you'd probably come out on par with him, but hey lets be realistic, are there any "STOCK" cordia turbos left in existance, If hes running more boost or most standard mods, he'd probably kill ya Sad Smile
smt_007
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: ST162 dedicated thread Mon, 08 March 2004 13:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Anyone know of Quarter mile times run by n/a ST162's?

btw i was quoted $650 for a ST165 GT4 Front bar, who thinks its worth getting it?, i might just get a SSV front and sideskirts, i hear others want SSV stuff too, why dont we do a groupbuy Very Happy ?

[Updated on: Mon, 08 March 2004 13:56]

wiso
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: ST162 dedicated thread Mon, 08 March 2004 14:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
have a friend who did a Gtech run with a stock NA 162 (except for a 2"cat back exhaust No No No ) he ran 16.5 sec 1/4, so see they still have it, then his big end oil seal blew and filled his gearbox with oil and siezed his engine, now he has a perfomance rebuilt mr2 3sge Very Happy keen to see what it does now, I'll get mine Gteched soon as well.

Ohhh yeah I'd be keen for some skirts from them, but I have a better plan, The SSV kit for the skirts it's like $350 or something for them supply only, I can get the exact same bodykit from Newgel here in Canberra, and the skirts are $249 supply only, damn I know what I am going for Up To Something Sucks to the Sydney guys hehehe

[Updated on: Mon, 08 March 2004 14:59]

smt_007
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: ST162 dedicated thread Mon, 08 March 2004 15:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
wiso wrote on Tue, 09 March 2004 01:54

Ohhh yeah I'd be keen for some skirts from them, but I have a better plan, The SSV kit for the skirts it's like $350 or something for them supply only, I can get the exact same bodykit from Newgel here in Canberra, and the skirts are $249 supply only, damn I know what I am going for Up To Something Sucks to the Sydney guys hehehe

I will drive to canberra Smile, its not like your in Perth hehe.
: http://www.newgel.com.au/
RobST162
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: ST162 dedicated thread Mon, 08 March 2004 22:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
and I will drive with you Smile

Quote:

have a friend who did a Gtech run with a stock NA 162 (except for a 2"cat back exhaust ) he ran 16.5 sec 1/4, so see they still have it,

hmm I wonder if an 80kw Celica could do low 15's...
justcallmefrank
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: ST162 dedicated thread Tue, 09 March 2004 00:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I prefer it without the strip, but actually without the strip, not just painted white.

[Updated on: Tue, 09 March 2004 00:17]

StuC
Forums Junkie

December 2003
Re: ST162 dedicated thread Tue, 09 March 2004 00:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey guys, thought id post up some specs of my car.No pics as i prefer old SLRs to digicams, although i do have access to one.....
*86 st162, red (coz its faster, and in need of a respray)
*Full whiteline works - KYB shocks, standard height king springs, rear sway bar, bushes all round.
*K&N panel filter (CAI soon to be done)
*Blaupunkt HU and 6*9s on custom shelf runnin off 2*75W amp

soon to be added - Genie 4-2-1 extractors (thanx wiso)
- Hi-flow cat thru 2.25" exhaust (not noisy but decent)
- GT4 twin spot calipers
- Mild cams + possibly bigger injectors to suit etc

Will get some pics soon guys

[Updated on: Tue, 09 March 2004 00:55]

SCO-77K
Regular

January 2003
Re: ST162 dedicated thread Tue, 09 March 2004 01:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I will drive to canberra!! Stoopid SSV quoted me $750 for the side skirts painted and fitted, which is crazy! Mad

i say body kit group buy! Very Happy
wiso
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: ST162 dedicated thread Tue, 09 March 2004 03:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah Scott I was quoted $750 to get hem painted and fitted as well from newgel, but supply ony price is cheaper than SSV, I got a friend with spray equipment, So I am just gonna get the skirts, I'll paint and fit myself Very Happy . and I have another friend here who is ganna get the newgel kit soon, I'll probably ge mine at the same time.
charliechalk
Regular

June 2003
Re: ST162 dedicated thread Tue, 09 March 2004 05:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
haha, soon everyone will be seeing all these celica's with the same side skirts and start thinking they are standard Smile

good thing I live in victoria then Rolling Eyes

Also is it true that the jap 3sge (1st gen) actually had more horsies? hope so because that's what I've currently got haha. should really get a dyno reading sometime so we can see what the standard for a stock everything 3sge is.

[Updated on: Tue, 09 March 2004 05:17]

wiso
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: ST162 dedicated thread Tue, 09 March 2004 08:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
haha yeah too true, maybe I don't wanna get the skirts then. Ohh well I'll always have the rarity of the GT4 bar to make me stand out in a crowd, the thing I really want the most is a set of those little GT4 skirts (you guys now the small black strip below the doors that made a square bottom), If any nows of any of these around please let me know.

Yep there was a 3sge that had more horsies in japan, but they also had the standard one we have, just depends which one you got?
Classique71
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: ST162 dedicated thread Tue, 09 March 2004 09:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
if an 80ATWKW st162 runs a 15 rob - what would a 150ATWKW gt4 run ? 13's Smile Evil or Very Mad
charliechalk
Regular

June 2003
Re: ST162 dedicated thread Tue, 09 March 2004 10:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Mines the jap one with out all the EGR crap, yes I know it's not legal, yes I know that I should go and tell vicroads I've changed the engine seen as it has been in there for 6 months, oops. Rolling Eyes

But yeah I'll read the exact engine code off it tomorrow to see what it actually is worth.

What's a run cost on a dyno anyhoo?

Oh, and as you might have realised the power to weight ratio in terms of times down the quarter or 0-100 times is an exponential graph not linear. That's why my mates fairmont with a better power to weight ratio is slower then my celica Smile.

but if you want to find out why not just take it to the drags? Very Happy
Classique71
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: ST162 dedicated thread Tue, 09 March 2004 11:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I will - in time - got to run in the new fresh pine scented shiney motor first Smile
doobs
Regular

September 2003
Re: ST162 dedicated thread Tue, 09 March 2004 12:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ey all,

I picked up my sleeka today :D:D:D:D:D im very happy with it. great to drive and it looks so good. im very happy.

Now i just goto install the audio gear. Any one got tips on makeing pods for 6.5" woofers?
RobST162
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: ST162 dedicated thread Tue, 09 March 2004 13:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Quote:

f an 80ATWKW st162 runs a 15 rob - what would a 150ATWKW gt4 run ? 13's

at least buddy.. lauch it right. I am dying to konw what I can squeeze out of my champion sleeker.

doobs, show us your pics man! Smile
Classique71
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: ST162 dedicated thread Wed, 10 March 2004 01:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
RobST162 wrote on Wed, 10 March 2004 00:34

at least buddy.. lauch it right. I am dying to konw what I can squeeze out of my champion sleeker.

Smile

Exactly there - if the driver doesnt muck up - ie a bad launch - its a 13's low 14's car easy Smile

go the champ celica BTW Smile
doobs
Regular

September 2003
Re: ST162 dedicated thread Wed, 10 March 2004 03:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Damn electrical gismos, camera batteris are flat. ill try stooge some from some where.

I have a big problem consering my sleeka, I CANT FIND A HOLE FOR MY 4GA power cable. Does anyone know of an easy place in the firewall that will let me put my 4ga cable through?
charliechalk
Regular

June 2003
Re: ST162 dedicated thread Wed, 10 March 2004 07:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hehe, I'ld show you how I've mounted mine, but you'd just laugh Laughing piece of wood to fill the hole between the curvy door handle and the original front speaker/dash area, then carpeted and with a hook kind of device on the back that holds it onto the map holder at the bottom of the door, gives you a fair amount of space to work with for depth my current 6" are pretty deep. As soon as someone nominates a good free webspace provider I'll put up some pics Smile
smt_007
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: ST162 dedicated thread Wed, 10 March 2004 07:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
charliechalk wrote on Wed, 10 March 2004 18:00

As soon as someone nominates a good free webspace provider I'll put up some pics Smile

Go to www.pbase.com Smile
charliechalk
Regular

June 2003
Re: ST162 dedicated thread Wed, 10 March 2004 11:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I was thinking free accounts Very Happy Not 30 day trials Razz
I'll find one now and post them up
charliechalk
Regular

June 2003
Re: ST162 dedicated thread Wed, 10 March 2004 11:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
http://www.geocities.com/charlie_3k/DCP_1748.jpg
http://www.geocities.com/charlie_3k/DCP_1749.jpg
My home made clark rubber car carpet covered speaker holders haha. Very Happy
http://www.geocities.com/charlie_3k/DCP_1750.jpg
Home made parcel shelf. Very Happy
http://www.geocities.com/charlie_3k/DCP_1752.jpg
Ok, see if you can see the missing EGR crap Smile I wish my engine bay was neat.
http://www.geocities.com/charlie_3k/DCP_1754.jpg
Like my dad's corolla.
http://www.geocities.com/charlie_3k/DCP_1756.jpg
And my brothers beetle.

If the pics aren't working copy the address place it paste it in your address bar click after it and put a space after the address. Smile

[Updated on: Wed, 10 March 2004 11:54]

RobST162
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: ST162 dedicated thread Wed, 10 March 2004 11:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hmm your engine bro.. it looks SO different to mine.

What's the deal.. I think I SHOULD know this.. but I don't Sad is it a gen2?
doobs
Regular

September 2003
Re: ST162 dedicated thread Wed, 10 March 2004 11:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ey all,

Was out on my first cruise in my sleeka, man am i happy. its so great to drive. I'm very happy with my purcahse. I will get pics asap, but im broke now and cant find ne batteries Sad
RobST162
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: ST162 dedicated thread Wed, 10 March 2004 11:55 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
dude I will MAIL you batteries if you need them Very Happy

what's your addy.. Smile
Pages (63): [1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  >  »]   Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic: '76 Corona MKII
Next Topic:Old photos
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 17:58:44 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.016906976699829 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.