Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
DannyGT4
Forums Junkie

Toymods Board Member

May 2002

icon14.gif  Toymods Cruise to Dubbo!!! - 9th April Sun, 21 March 2004 12:37 Go to next message
TOYMODS IS CRUISING TO DUBBO FOR THE NATIONALS!!

Date:

Friday 9th April, 2004

Where:

Caltex Star Mart EASTERN CREEK
M4 MOTORWAY WESTBOUND
(meet in the truck stop section just past the servo)

Time:

730am (for a strict 8am departure)

Destination:

Dubbo! (for the Toyota Nationals!)

One of the coolest things about the Toyota Nationals is cruising there with a huge bunch of toyotas!

so this year once again we'll be leading a cruise down there

we're gonna meet at the caltex servo on the m4 (westbound) at 730 grabbing a breakfast at maccas for those that missed it and be on the road by 8am

should be awesome fun travelling such a distance with so many... if theres alot of cars we may find that we'll break up into smaller groups or once we get started if you particularly want to you can break off and head on your own (generally cruising with a group takes a little longer... but it is sooo worth it!)

we're going to stop off at bathurst and have a lap or two of mt panorama and take a few pics

a lunch stop will also be at bathurst although depending on the time we might hold off till orange

i'll give out my mobile number if you lose the group and of course uhf cb radios will be a must (channel 16)!

we might even organise a few road trip games over the cbs to help pass the time and have a giggle

we'll end up in dubbo and at the matilda motor inn by mid to late afternoon in time for the nationals registrations

here's a brief toymods itinerary for dubbo...
(times approx.)

Fri 9th

730-8am Depart for Dubbo from the caltex (m4 westbound)

11am Arrive Bathurst - do laps of mt panorama and take some pics, grab some lunch and petrol

2pm Arrive Matilda Motor Inn (Dubbo) - unpack, register with the nationals

5pm Cruise down to the local car lovers to get our rides looking clean for the next days show'n'shine.

7pm Welcome Nationals dinner at the Matilda. For those that haven't paid we'll probably grab some pizzas and head for the local park with some alcohol Smile

Sat 10th

9am Nationals Show n Shine Dubbo City Toyota... a chance to show off our cars and check out some sweet ones

2pm Cruise through the famous Dubbo Western Plains Zoo (for those that havent been a great experience!) $25 per adult... if theres quite a few we should get a discount

7pm Dinner at local Hog's Breath Cafe (stumbling distance from the matilda) - try and let us know numbers so we can book.

9pm Drinking games to the small hours of the morning Smile

Sun 11th

9am Drag racing at Wellington Airstrip! Go the toymodders!

7pm Nationals Presentation Dinner

[for those not staying for dinner a group of us will be departing for Sydney from the drags at about 3pm]

Mon 12th

Depart back to Sydney!

The nationals should be awesome fun and the cruise down should not be missed Smile

I'll have my mobile and cb on at all times so you can contact me if you get lost anywhere or need to know whats going on... just a little service for the toymodders who are making up the majority of nationals entrants Smile

cya all at the caltex... list here if your coming!

[Updated on: Mon, 12 April 2004 03:47]

Send a private message to this user    
Draza
Forums Junkie

June 2003
Re: Toymods Cruise to Dubbo!!! Sun, 21 March 2004 22:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i'll be there, 7:30am might be a bit early, but i'll see what i can do.
TheStitt
Forums Junkie

Membership Secretary

June 2002

Re: Toymods Cruise to Dubbo!!! Sun, 21 March 2004 22:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ill be there

Just remeber folks the meeting place is at the end of the truck stop.

Should be a great cruise up it was last year

BlackSupra
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: Toymods Cruise to Dubbo!!! Sun, 21 March 2004 23:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hmmm well id like to think id be there......but

a) thats soooooo early.

b) JustCallMeFrank will want a bit of a drive around the city i think.

It all depends......can confirm closer to the date though.
DannyGT4
Forums Junkie

Toymods Board Member

May 2002

Re: Toymods Cruise to Dubbo!!! Sun, 21 March 2004 23:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message

its worth getting up early to beat the traffic... and to cruise with a large bunch of toymodders Smile

i'll give ya a wakeup call!! hehe

rob_RA40
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Toymods Cruise to Dubbo!!! Mon, 22 March 2004 00:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
glen if u wanna leave later so bitch titz can see sydney i might be up for cruising to dubbo later in the day.

no night driving tho, almost hit a roo last time, very hairy just like nathans palms. Laughing
DannyGT4
Forums Junkie

Toymods Board Member

May 2002

Re: Toymods Cruise to Dubbo!!! Mon, 22 March 2004 00:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
rob_RA40 wrote on Mon, 22 March 2004 11:14

glen if u wanna leave later so bitch titz can see sydney i might be up for cruising to dubbo later in the day.

if you end up leaving later and are an entrant for the nationals be aware that nationals registration commences at 2pm on the friday... i wouldnt be getting there too much later than that

thats why it makes sense to come with us Smile

BlackSupra
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: Toymods Cruise to Dubbo!!! Mon, 22 March 2004 01:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
They commence, but when do they close?

Yes, i am an entrant.

JCMF is coming over from W.A and thought he might like to see the sights, but it turns out he is staying for 10 days, so thats enough time to see the sights......

BUT MAN 7.30am!!!

I will be forced to take him to see some young biatches at north sydney on thursday night. This is not conducive to early starts halfway to penrith! Confused

sleep = good Very Happy
DannyGT4
Forums Junkie

Toymods Board Member

May 2002

Re: Toymods Cruise to Dubbo!!! Mon, 22 March 2004 02:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
BlackSupra wrote on Mon, 22 March 2004 12:52

They commence, but when do they close?

don't know but i can't imagine it will too late... i would check with them before coming alot later than everyone else

Quote:

sleep = good Very Happy

na everyone knows man sleep gives ya cancer Razz

please post if you are coming so we can get an idea of numbers... don't post if your not - thanks
SupraPete
Forums Junkie

July 2002

Re: Toymods Cruise to Dubbo!!! Mon, 22 March 2004 05:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'll be in the cruise up for sure! Was the best part of dubbo last year! Was about a dozen of us cruising, everyone had CBs and we were ... "playing".

Coming with me will be another car and a bike (might be a car instead of the bike - troop carrier hopefully).

IF YOUR COMING TO DUBBO YOU SHOULD COME ON THE CRUISE TO DUBBO!
DannyGT4
Forums Junkie

Toymods Board Member

May 2002

Re: Toymods Cruise to Dubbo!!! Mon, 22 March 2004 06:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
HKSPete wrote on Mon, 22 March 2004 16:19

I'll be in the cruise up for sure! Was the best part of dubbo last year! Was about a dozen of us cruising, everyone had CBs and we were ... "playing".

hehe yeah was always the best part of the weekend for me too Smile

i'll bring a spare cb or 2 for those without

can't wait!!

BlackSupra
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: Toymods Cruise to Dubbo!!! Mon, 22 March 2004 06:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ok...well based on the general consensus im in.

We shall either have an early one....or hit NS the next week.

We will also be bailing after drags at 3pm id say.

On a side note...any other colour than red for toymods sticker? Maybe blue?
DannyGT4
Forums Junkie

Toymods Board Member

May 2002

Re: Toymods Cruise to Dubbo!!! Mon, 22 March 2004 06:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
BlackSupra wrote on Mon, 22 March 2004 17:26

Ok...well based on the general consensus im in.

cool... nothing like peer pressure Very Happy ya won't regret it!!

Quote:

We will also be bailing after drags at 3pm id say.

no probs so are a few of us so we can cruise back together

Quote:

On a side note...any other colour than red for toymods sticker? Maybe blue?

sorry no blue... do have red though
BlackSupra
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: Toymods Cruise to Dubbo!!! Mon, 22 March 2004 07:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Red doesn't go with blue/silver car though Very Happy
DannyGT4
Forums Junkie

Toymods Board Member

May 2002

Re: Toymods Cruise to Dubbo!!! Mon, 22 March 2004 07:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
BlackSupra wrote on Mon, 22 March 2004 18:17

Red doesn't go with blue/silver car though Very Happy

ooops i meant white... that'll go for sure Smile

justcallmefrank
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Toymods Cruise to Dubbo!!! Mon, 22 March 2004 09:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Early sounds good Blacky you skank (me love you long time too Rob Wink )...I've got plenty o' time to see Sydney.
THE WITZL
Forums Junkie

Toymods Social Secretary

July 2002

Re: Toymods Cruise to Dubbo!!! Mon, 22 March 2004 10:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Well of course i will be there along with toobs, both of us in our black cars....

The cruise is pretty sweet, hopefully there is no fudging roadworks this time!

Stitt - this time i wont pinch any boot space Wink

Danny - Razz

Pete - i think you need to do some shopping before then Wink Ill donate to the fund.

Everyone else - ill see you there.

P.S. anyone want my tokens for a free car wash at car lovers? it would hurt the rolla if i gave it one.....
Lucid
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Toymods Club Secretary

May 2002
Re: Toymods Cruise to Dubbo!!! Mon, 22 March 2004 10:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
THE WITZL wrote on Mon, 22 March 2004 21:42

P.S. anyone want my tokens for a free car wash at car lovers? it would hurt the rolla if i gave it one.....

*raises hand* ooh ooh - Pick Me!!! I've been ever so good!! Laughing

I too will be there for sure. As has been mentioned above - Cruising up there with the group last year was awesome fun. Very Happy
THE WITZL
Forums Junkie

Toymods Social Secretary

July 2002

Re: Toymods Cruise to Dubbo!!! Mon, 22 March 2004 10:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
actually... while you are all pretty-ing up your cars, ill be trying to "pretty" mine in a different way.... Very Happy

yes paul - they are yours.
Lucid
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Toymods Club Secretary

May 2002
Re: Toymods Cruise to Dubbo!!! Mon, 22 March 2004 10:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
w00t! Very Happy
smt_007
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: Toymods Cruise to Dubbo!!! Mon, 22 March 2004 12:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I will be coming for sure with the Camry, and my mate and his Outcast Pulsar SSS Razz.
DannyGT4
Forums Junkie

Toymods Board Member

May 2002

Re: Toymods Cruise to Dubbo!!! Mon, 22 March 2004 12:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message

awesome... looking like a great turnout boyz and girlz Smile

BigWorm
Forums Junkie

Toymods Board Member
I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Toymods Cruise to Dubbo!!! Mon, 22 March 2004 15:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Mmmm, I should be there, bright & early.
Just don't wake me up if I roll in asleep at the wheel! Very Happy
gold28
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: Toymods Cruise to Dubbo!!! Mon, 22 March 2004 23:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'm in. Very Happy
SupraPete
Forums Junkie

July 2002

Re: Toymods Cruise to Dubbo!!! Tue, 23 March 2004 00:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I count 14 so far from this thread.

More the better!
BlackSupra
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: Toymods Cruise to Dubbo!!! Tue, 23 March 2004 00:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I only count 2 supras Sad
rob_RA40
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Toymods Cruise to Dubbo!!! Tue, 23 March 2004 02:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i think i will join the gang at northern rd M4 enterance.
THE WITZL
Forums Junkie

Toymods Social Secretary

July 2002

Re: Toymods Cruise to Dubbo!!! Tue, 23 March 2004 02:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
keep your radio on then rob - danny, paul and myself all will have higher powered UHF's so when we get close we'll yell out to you.... channel 16!

As well as that, get someone to call you when we leave the M4 truckstop so that you are definitely ready.

And have petrol Razz
DannyGT4
Forums Junkie

Toymods Board Member

May 2002

Re: Toymods Cruise to Dubbo!!! Tue, 23 March 2004 03:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
rob_RA40 wrote on Tue, 23 March 2004 13:47

i think i will join the gang at northern rd M4 enterance.

if you wanna meet up with us on the route have your cb handy like karl said... you might want to pm me your mobile number as well

hate to have still waiting for us when we reach dubbo Razz

thetoyman75
Forums Junkie

Club President
I supported Toymods

May 2002

icon7.gif  Re: Toymods Cruise to Dubbo!!! Tue, 23 March 2004 07:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'll be there Smile

May not keep up due to expaected nappy changes and winging from the back seat but will be there for the start of it anyway Smile

Lucid
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Toymods Club Secretary

May 2002
Re: Toymods Cruise to Dubbo!!! Tue, 23 March 2004 07:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
THE WITZL wrote on Tue, 23 March 2004 13:50

danny, paul and myself all will have higher powered UHF's

I'll only have the handheld this time dude, so I won't be able to head up the calls of "CAR COMING!!" Laughing
Rolla Boy
Forums Junkie

Club Member

May 2002
Re: Toymods Cruise to Dubbo!!! - 9th April Tue, 23 March 2004 09:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'll be there and I'll cruise with you guys till Lithgow where I will turn off to Mudgee...

Gotta pick up the girly and then head to Dubbo... I'll prolly beat you's there Razz Razz Razz ... Nah, prolly not actually... She finishes work at 2pm so yeah...

What time do we have to be at Matilda by???
grim boy
Regular

June 2002
Re: Toymods Cruise to Dubbo!!! - 9th April Tue, 23 March 2004 10:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ill be there with the gf and her friend , plus ill have a nother celica with two mates in it , what sort of cb's is every one using ???
Dennis
DannyGT4
Forums Junkie

Toymods Board Member

May 2002

Re: Toymods Cruise to Dubbo!!! - 9th April Tue, 23 March 2004 12:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
grim boy wrote on Tue, 23 March 2004 21:53

ill be there with the gf and her friend , plus ill have a nother celica with two mates in it , what sort of cb's is every one using ???
Dennis

they are mostly handheld uhf cbs

there's a variety of different brands and wattage to choose from depending on your budget

the uniden one is the most common

gold28
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: Toymods Cruise to Dubbo!!! Tue, 23 March 2004 22:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
thetoyman75 wrote on Tue, 23 March 2004 18:16

May not keep up due to expaected nappy changes

Is the mighty crown starting to scare you a little?? Laughing
Joshstix
Forums Junkie

Toymods Vice President

May 2002
Re: Toymods Cruise to Dubbo!!! - 9th April Wed, 24 March 2004 05:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'll be cruising out to trusty old Dubbo with you guys for sure.

I'll be takign the woman's Echo so I won't be winning any medals for speed, economy on the other hand is the little beasts forte.
THE WITZL
Forums Junkie

Toymods Social Secretary

July 2002

Re: Toymods Cruise to Dubbo!!! - 9th April Wed, 24 March 2004 06:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
cool - see if you can break the almighty 4A-FE record i got of 650k's from 37L.

And btw danny - whats the deal with the step by step itenerary?

[Updated on: Wed, 24 March 2004 12:07] by Moderator

DavGT4
Regular

I supported Toymods
Toymods Special Events Coordinator

March 2003
Re: Toymods Cruise to Dubbo!!! - 9th April Wed, 24 March 2004 09:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'm there for sure... although I don't think I'll be going for any economy records... I'll be lucky to get 400km out of the beast (bit of a thirsty animal) Very Happy
DannyGT4
Forums Junkie

Toymods Board Member

May 2002

Re: Toymods Cruise to Dubbo!!! - 9th April Wed, 24 March 2004 12:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
THE WITZL wrote on Wed, 24 March 2004 17:08

And btw danny - whats the deal with the step by step itenerary?

basically its just an itinery of events that fit in with the nationals 'official' events

i don't expect everyone to follow it... its simply gonna be what joe and i get up to and if you're looking for something to do you can join in

essentially it gives someone new to the nationals a bit of direction and to save asking 'what do i do' or 'where do i go'

just a consequence of some feedback received in the past

Smile

Rolla Boy
Forums Junkie

Club Member

May 2002
Re: Toymods Cruise to Dubbo!!! - 9th April Wed, 24 March 2004 12:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'll say it now and again on the day...

I'll be leaving the cruise at Lithgow... I'm turning off to Mudgee... Don't follow me Razz Razz Razz ...
THE WITZL
Forums Junkie

Toymods Social Secretary

July 2002

Re: Toymods Cruise to Dubbo!!! - 9th April Wed, 24 March 2004 13:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah thats cool danny.. just making sure you dont get dissapointed that i wont go to the zoo and will be partying all over the shop....

PARTY AT PETE'S HOUSE!
wagonist
Forums Junkie

Toymods Club Treasurer

May 2002
Re: Toymods Cruise to Dubbo!!! - 9th April Thu, 25 March 2004 00:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'll be there.
And I'll definitely be going for the economy record.
Last run from Brissie to Sydney 980km on 62L, hence the reason I'm not doing the drags, I'd be in 5th by the end of 1/8th Razz

BTW: if anyone from the Eastern Suburbs wants to crash at my place the night before to save yourself some time, you're welcome.
I live by myself in a 3 bedroom house about 5 mins drive from the M4 near the Servos.

[Updated on: Thu, 25 March 2004 01:14]

BlackSupra
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: Toymods Cruise to Dubbo!!! - 9th April Thu, 25 March 2004 09:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
just wondering, do you think there might be time for a quick stop off at the 3 sisters and the falls at katoomba?

Might make a great photo opp Wink
SupraPete
Forums Junkie

July 2002

Re: Toymods Cruise to Dubbo!!! - 9th April Thu, 25 March 2004 12:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Would be a good photo if we could all get on the one parking area right near the cliff face. But the probability of that happening on the first day of a long weekend? dunno
BlackSupra
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: Toymods Cruise to Dubbo!!! - 9th April Thu, 25 March 2004 12:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Well i figure i should show JustCallMeFrank the 3 sisters whilst he is over and it seemed like an oppurtune time.
BlackSupra
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: Toymods Cruise to Dubbo!!! - 9th April Sun, 28 March 2004 11:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Just a quick note.

Was out past Orange this weekend and there was Locusts everywhere!!!!!!!! Shocked

Bring your car cleaning products!!
smt_007
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: Toymods Cruise to Dubbo!!! - 9th April Sun, 28 March 2004 13:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I saw that Locusts Problem on the news, i hope Dubbo isnt effected Confused .
Rolla Boy
Forums Junkie

Club Member

May 2002
Re: Toymods Cruise to Dubbo!!! - 9th April Mon, 29 March 2004 12:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I was at Mudgee over the weekend and Mudgee and Dubbo and everywhere around there is plagued by locusts... I recomend that anyone going get nylon fly screen and put it over the front of the car, especially you boys with front mounts...

I'll be getting some and yeah, taping it to the car as best as possible...

And also, Not too sure if I'm cruising with you guys now... I'll prolly leave my place at about 6:30am, bypass Mudgee to pick up the girl and meet everyone at Dubbo at the car wash...

Cause I guarantee that everyone will be at the car wash...
Alchemist
Forums Junkie

January 2003
Re: Toymods Cruise to Dubbo!!! - 9th April Mon, 29 March 2004 13:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I was busy all this weekend, now I'm free Mad and its too late to enter anything and all the accomm is taken up Confused *grumbles and points finger at work*

Oh well, next year...next year.....

ALthough if anyones pulled out of the Matilda and you got a spare bed PM me, I'd just come along as a spectator.

[Updated on: Mon, 29 March 2004 13:16]

RAV-GT4
Forums Junkie

Toymods member
I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Toymods Cruise to Dubbo!!! - 9th April Mon, 29 March 2004 14:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Alchemist, you might wanna take my room. I don't think I'll be making it to Dubbo, but if the beast is completed on time, I'll meet you guys at the M4 servo's. I got 10 days in which to get this bugger into my engine bay, provided there's no gearbox/drivetrain issues... then it has to be rewired and fired up. Whether this is going to happen or not (besides my best hopes of getting it done on time) is still in the lap of the Toyota Gods. Chances are fading by the hour, so Alchy let me know if you're interested in my room. We'll work something out.
Alchemist
Forums Junkie

January 2003
Re: Toymods Cruise to Dubbo!!! - 9th April Sat, 03 April 2004 01:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'm probably going to take up BigFella on his offer, are there any other redp platers Embarassed that are cruising out. I cant afford the points or money to drive without the plates?
BlackSupra
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: Toymods Cruise to Dubbo!!! - 9th April Sat, 03 April 2004 04:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Being the long weekend im sure there will be alot of attention on a group of cars with loud exhausts buzzing to dubbo.

Just wear em, I dont think it will be wise to exceed the limit on the way there. (i saw at least 10 RBT's and hwy patrol cars on the way to orange last weekend).

Whats a red p plate worth these days? 100kmh or 80kmh?
Alchemist
Forums Junkie

January 2003
Re: Toymods Cruise to Dubbo!!! - 9th April Sat, 03 April 2004 09:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
90Km/h Confused
Draza
Forums Junkie

June 2003
Re: Toymods Cruise to Dubbo!!! - 9th April Sat, 03 April 2004 12:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i thought that was green p's(90km/h)
TheStitt
Forums Junkie

Membership Secretary

June 2002

Re: Toymods Cruise to Dubbo!!! - 9th April Sun, 04 April 2004 01:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
You should be right without the P's on. The shouldn't be any RBT's but if there is you won't be asked to show your licence. The boys in Blue I think are only going to worry us to about Lithgo unless someone can state otherwise i would expect RBT's any futher west.

As for the speed, If you sit/hide in the middle of a the pack and not to far from the car ahead of you the boys in Blue won't see the P plate until you go past. None of us will be speeding so we won't get pulled and you should be hidden and just expected to be a fully licensed driver.

All my long trips (including 2 to brisbane) as a P plater I took the plate off on the open road, as long as you don't speed you don't attract attention threfore you don't get pinned. They can't do RBT's on 100kph ++ roads.
DannyGT4
Forums Junkie

Toymods Board Member

May 2002

Re: Toymods Cruise to Dubbo!!! - 9th April Sun, 04 April 2004 09:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message

ooooo im excited

less than a week to go

lets hope my cars off the stands by then... lol

Smile

anyone else cruising down with us?

Draza
Forums Junkie

June 2003
Re: Toymods Cruise to Dubbo!!! - 9th April Sun, 04 April 2004 10:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i know the feeling danny, my car has been in the shop for 2 weeks with a box swap. It should be done in time. Anyways i will be there one way or another.
BlackSupra
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: Toymods Cruise to Dubbo!!! - 9th April Sun, 04 April 2004 11:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah my car is in the shop for a suspension overhaul.

It better be damn ready for the NATS!
V8_MA61
Forums Junkie

June 2003

Re: Toymods Cruise to Dubbo!!! - 9th April Sun, 04 April 2004 11:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
us brissie guys should get there around that 8am id say..so where can we meet u all?
THE WITZL
Forums Junkie

Toymods Social Secretary

July 2002

Re: Toymods Cruise to Dubbo!!! - 9th April Sun, 04 April 2004 12:02 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
heehee... my car has to get off the stands, and the engine needs to be reassembled and chucked back in too....

I'll still be there Wink
Pages (2): [1  2  >  »]   Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:old school memebers cruise
Next Topic:anyone going to harrys tonite 26/03
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 19:14:00 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0086569786071777 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.