Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » Members Rides » NEW TOPIC HAS BEEN MADE!!!

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
TRD-ST162
Forums Junkie

October 2003
NEW TOPIC HAS BEEN MADE!!! Thu, 06 May 2004 03:24 Go to next message
NEW CLEANER MORE UP TO DATE POST DONE!!!!

CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFO
http://forums.toymods.org.au/index.php?t=msg&t h=53960&start=0&rid=3960&S=7c38914b019 85119f8caa575f864d73c

[Updated on: Fri, 17 December 2004 06:38]

Send a private message to this user    
Evil_Foetus
Forums Junkie

March 2003
Re: SR TWINCAM'S ST-162 SX Thu, 06 May 2004 03:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
send them to ryley@netconnect.com.au

i'll proudly host your piccies man Very Happy
SCO-77K
Regular

January 2003
Re: SR TWINCAM'S ST-162 SX Thu, 06 May 2004 03:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Well done man! and as you said... ABOUT TIME! heh Very Happy
RWDboy
Forums Junkie

July 2002
Re: SR TWINCAM'S ST-162 SX Thu, 06 May 2004 03:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ABOUT DAMN TIME!

Extra kudos go to the GT4 seats as well...are they actual buckets because I've never seen any...actually, that leads me to a question - do st185 seats fit?
Ozzie
Regular

December 2003
Re: SR TWINCAM'S ST-162 SX Thu, 06 May 2004 03:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Very Happy About time. I can host if you want. oz@automotiveforums.com
TRD-ST162
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: SR TWINCAM'S ST-162 SX Thu, 06 May 2004 03:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thanx everyone for the comments!!!
yeah FWD Boy they are actually bucket seats,
hey look like the white lightning ones too...

Regards Adrian

Thanx for helping me with the pics everyone...
RobST162
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: SR TWINCAM'S ST-162 SX Thu, 06 May 2004 06:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hahaha funny "about time" quotes... rofl

yeah!

ABOUT TIME!

Wink Dude you KNOW I am stoked for ya.. all those hours on MSN paid off finally. Very Happy

nah seriously, you got yourself a great deal on an awesome car, congrats man. Will give you many years of driving ecstacy Smile
smashed_wombat
Forums Junkie

March 2004
Re: SR TWINCAM'S ST-162 SX Thu, 06 May 2004 07:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
So when you coming around to take us for a ride?!

lol, Jess and I were counting down the seconds till u got ur car! No more war stories about the mighty Corolla CS then?

Anyway, congrats!!
TRD-ST162
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: SR TWINCAM'S ST-162 SX Thu, 06 May 2004 09:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
smashed_wombat wrote on Thu, 06 May 2004 17:23

So when you coming around to take us for a ride?!

lol, Jess and I were counting down the seconds till u got ur car! No more war stories about the mighty Corolla CS then?

Anyway, congrats!!

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Thanks Man.... Yeah i'll have to add a few about the celica when they come up...

The car is truely a beautiful car, well taken care of....

I just wanna keep driving it more and more!
doobs
Regular

September 2003
Re: SR TWINCAM'S ST-162 SX Thu, 06 May 2004 12:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Congrats on the car dude.

ovaltine
Occasional Poster

February 2004
icon14.gif  Re: SR TWINCAM'S ST-162 SX Fri, 07 May 2004 02:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'm really gonna miss that car mate Crying or Very Sad . Take good care of it! Gimme a call if anyone you know someone who wants to fix something on an ST162, eg timing belt, water pump Smile.
ovaltine
Occasional Poster

February 2004
Re: SR TWINCAM'S ST-162 SX Fri, 07 May 2004 02:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Mate, you forgot the 3-button steering wheel cruise control on your list of factory mods.
bigg willie style
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: SR TWINCAM'S ST-162 SX Fri, 07 May 2004 02:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
wanna lower it? i got some springs for 150 bux?
Edwin 3S-GTE
Regular

February 2004
Re: SR TWINCAM'S ST-162 SX Fri, 07 May 2004 07:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Damn, why do all those ST162s look that clean in Australia? I can't see a spot of rust on that car!! Here in The Netherlands, all the ST162s look like crap, with of course a few exceptions. Well done, very nice clean car!
smt_007
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: SR TWINCAM'S ST-162 SX Fri, 07 May 2004 11:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey Sweeet Ride Evil or Very Mad ... As you know i havnt been on the net for a while coz im busy but not over the car Rolling Eyes , so i see "SR TWINCAM'S ST-162" Shocked Very Happy , ABOUT TIME!! hehe Laughing. Keep us updated Cool.
TRD-ST162
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: SR TWINCAM'S ST-162 SX Fri, 07 May 2004 14:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Just did a cut and polish today, did a full clean of everything, she is looking a million dollars... Gave her a FULL detail, not much more to pay off car, and i'm gonna then get High Flow Replacement Air filter and then a small stereo!!! New pics will be up tommorrow!!!

ovaltine - The car has really been taken care of... Thanks once again!!! You know i'll be taking very good care of it.. I washed it like 3 times today hahaha, just had to get all the cut and polish off, i even polished the rims...

bigg willie style - I was gonna leave it pretty stock for now, just loving it hehe, but thanx for the offer...

Edwin 3S-GTE - Hey, Yeah some of the st-162s are pretty run down in australia, but the real fanatics look after em like a child.. (eg me haha)

smt_007 - About time??? About time u came online i reckon hahaha
Laughing Laughing Laughing

Thanx for the comments!!!

RWDboy
Forums Junkie

July 2002
Re: SR TWINCAM'S ST-162 SX Fri, 07 May 2004 16:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey - I just noticed in the pics that's an *early* 86 model just like mine Smile Sweet...everyone else here has the later 'look' one.

Looks very straight (always a good sign) from the pics!
RobST162
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: SR TWINCAM'S ST-162 SX Sat, 08 May 2004 00:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Adrian, looks SCHMICK mate with the polish! Smile

Don't forget "new wheels" on your forthcoming list of mods Very Happy

mate I love those seats too.. are they electrically adjustable? If so..

... I might come down there and steal them... Wink

but right now I bet you are just in "stoked with your new purchase" mode...
Matt20v
Regular

September 2003

icon14.gif  Re: SR TWINCAM'S ST-162 SX Sat, 08 May 2004 03:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey man thats a very good buy you got there looks very nice and straight to. i hope you enjoy driving it i no how you feel as we all do..when u have your dream car there just isn't enough places to drive hey just one thing is it and auto???? but congrats on the great buy these car's are classic...one thing can we have some pic's of the interior:) cheers
matt
ronin11
Occasional Poster

October 2002

Re: SR TWINCAM'S ST-162 SX (NOW WITH PICS) Sat, 08 May 2004 14:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
step back people.. my car is the next one he is cleaning too hahaha..

top car noob.. well done.. hope i get to see it soon.
tooch
Regular

June 2002
Re: SR TWINCAM'S ST-162 SX (NOW WITH PICS) Sun, 09 May 2004 00:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Nice one bro Smile

Glad to see you finally got what you wanted! Hopefully I'll have a nice shiny st185 to kick your a... I mean cruise with you soon Razz
stereomike
Regular

February 2004
Re: SR TWINCAM'S ST-162 SX (NOW WITH PICS) Sun, 09 May 2004 02:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
aaaah ya finally got some pics up! the celica brothers from the eastern suburbs will rock the state!! as soon as my 162 is finished.. haha.

nice one son!
RWDboy
Forums Junkie

July 2002
Re: SR TWINCAM'S ST-162 SX (NOW WITH PICS) Sun, 09 May 2004 03:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Wow - those new pics look awesome! Came up great after the detail.
wiso
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: SR TWINCAM'S ST-162 SX (NOW WITH PICS) Sun, 09 May 2004 06:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yes as Rob said after all the time we've spent talking to you on MSN while you can't make up your mind on what car you want Mad . You finally got one. Congrats.

and I HAVE TO SAY IT IT"S MY RIGHT. ABOUT DAMN TIME

Nice to know all that time talking didn't go to waste Smile .
TRD-ST162
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: SR TWINCAM'S ST-162 SX *PICS* UPDATE! Fri, 14 May 2004 09:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Now With GT-4 ST-185 Short Shifter (st-185 shifter slightly modified)
Feels 100 times better....
Pics of it will be up soon!!!
Regards
Adrian
StuC
Forums Junkie

December 2003
Re: SR TWINCAM'S ST-162 SX (NOW WITH PICS) Fri, 14 May 2004 10:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Short shifter hey?Did u put that in today or did u have it last night?Soz i wasnt home to go for a quick fang with ya - we'll go for a spin when i come to get my car detailed. So that filter made a big difference already? Urs must really have been frigged.
Cya mate
smt_007
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: SR TWINCAM'S ST-162 SX (NOW WITH PICS) Fri, 14 May 2004 10:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey mate again i had no chance to get online way to busy, i know i know youl say "ITS ABOUT TIME" get my engine in the celica hay hehe Laughing Rolling Eyes .
TRD-ST162
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: SR TWINCAM'S ST-162 SX *UPDATE* Sun, 16 May 2004 00:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey
Stuc - Yeah I got the short shifter in on like Friday, Next time we'll go for a cruise, but yeah man that filter made a really big difference, just revved out cleaner, imagine the diff with the k&N filter hahaha..

SMT_007 - Get off ur arse and put that engine in hahaha, We want vids!!!! hahaha

UPDATE!!!

I was a bit annoyed that my current insurance company (AAMI) wouldn't allow any modifications whatsoever, And I would have to pay another $300 insurance JUST to have a sports exhaust and go with JUST CAR insurance... I gave RACV a call, they said to me that I'm allowed to lower it up to 30mm, sports Exhaust, extractors, suspension mods too...
I couldn't believe my ears, They are only $100 more than AAMI, so i'm gonna go with them instead i think....

Thats why my my planned mods have taken a bit of a twist
Now i wanna get the most out of the 3sge, make it rev cleaner, just a bit more responsive, which it IS hehe

Regards!
RWDboy
Forums Junkie

July 2002
Re: SR TWINCAM'S ST-162 SX *UPDATE* Sun, 16 May 2004 01:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Talk to Shannon's - they are teh best in my experience - see if they can give you a good deal that allows for some more scope for mods.

Plus if you have a CAMS license they give you a discount Smile
SillyCar88
Forums Junkie

August 2003
Re: SR TWINCAM'S ST-162 SX *UPDATE* Sun, 16 May 2004 07:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Nice car, quite clean, you just need to get that stock look off it, or you can turn it into a sleeper. Very Happy If you don't mind how much did you pick it up for? Are the buckets comfy? Cos i waant some.
Also whats all this business about MSN, is there some sort of chat room that you guys have, where you talk about nobs like me.JK Very Happy Sad

FWDboy wrote on Sun, 16 May 2004 11:06

Plus if you have a CAMS license they give you a discount Smile

How do you get a cams license, because i've been quite interested in this for some time now?
RWDboy
Forums Junkie

July 2002
Re: SR TWINCAM'S ST-162 SX *UPDATE* Sun, 16 May 2004 08:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
You need to be 'sponsored by' (read : a member of) a CAMS affiliated car club. Then you go to your local CAMS office and fork out some dosh Smile

Depends what events you want to run in as to what kind of license you will require - I have the 2004 CAMS manual at home so if you have any questions, just pm me, I can look up the details for you!

Unfortunately Toymods is not CAMS affiliated at this stage - CAMS affiliation costs car clubs a bit of money - especially big car clubs. So it may or may not be of huge benefit to Toymods until CAMS start sanctioning and organising more Toymods friendly events. They are starting to hold drift meets and things like that, but most drag racing is run by ANDRA (or something like that) and that's where most Toymodders go for their motorsport.

(I'm a rally bogan myself)
SillyCar88
Forums Junkie

August 2003
Re: SR TWINCAM'S ST-162 SX *UPDATE* Sun, 16 May 2004 09:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
FWDboy wrote on Sun, 16 May 2004 18:35

(I'm a rally bogan myself)

I gathered
RWDboy
Forums Junkie

July 2002
Re: SR TWINCAM'S ST-162 SX *UPDATE* Sun, 16 May 2004 09:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Quote:

I gathered

Oh yeah - my avatar... Smile
TRD-ST162
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: SR TWINCAM'S ST-162 SX *UPDATE* Sun, 16 May 2004 12:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
SillyCar88 wrote on Sun, 16 May 2004 17:33
Quote:

Nice car, quite clean, you just need to get that stock look off it, or you can turn it into a sleeper. Very Happy If you don't mind how much did you pick it up for? Are the buckets comfy? Cos i waant some.
Also whats all this business about MSN, is there some sort of chat room that you guys have, where you talk about nobs like me.JK Very Happy Sad

Hey SillyCar88, I got the car through ovaltine on the forums, I got it for 4.6k. I'm gonna stick with the nice stock look for now, coz yeah the show really doesn't equate to the go, and the go's more fun hahaha... But yeah the Bucket seats are damn fun, i've gone for a cruise up mount dandenong, and they just TUCK u in sooo nicely....

This Msn business is just a way that yeah we can ask each other questions (in my case, a $%$$load of questions) hahahaha... And yeah just update each other on progress and advice....

[Updated on: Sun, 16 May 2004 12:26]

stereomike
Regular

February 2004
Re: SR TWINCAM'S ST-162 SX *UPDATE* Mon, 17 May 2004 04:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
SR_TWINCAM's fave MSN pasttime is laughing his head off at everything Very Happy
SillyCar88
Forums Junkie

August 2003
Re: SR TWINCAM'S ST-162 SX *UPDATE* Mon, 17 May 2004 05:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah you've got a point there SR, thats why my car is getting the gt4 engine, it looks pretty nice too at the moment, and did have a bit of go for a while until i got power hungry after driving my mates skyline and the fact that i got defected.
But i learnt, so that means i'll have to get my car engineered once i do the transplant.
By the way did you get my PM?
You and the white shark have got to meet up and go for a cruise with me.
SillyCar88
Forums Junkie

August 2003
Re: SR TWINCAM'S ST-162 SX *UPDATE* Thu, 20 May 2004 13:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
SillyCar88 wrote on Mon, 17 May 2004 15:06

By the way did you get my PM?
You and the white shark have got to meet up and go for a cruise with me.

*nudge* Happy Sad
Sorry Mike i meant "White Pointer" my bad.
stereomike
Regular

February 2004
Re: SR TWINCAM'S ST-162 SX *UPDATE* Thu, 20 May 2004 22:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
haha, it's all good brother. it's a shit name anyway Wink

but yeah, i'm gettin the CV joint fixed this weekend, so all the roadworthy repairs after that are going to be essentially minor things. the sunroof will be the most expensive part of it, it's got quite a bit of rust on the edges, and a massive bit of rust in the left corner.. about 3 inches wide and 5 inches across. feels like it's pretty deep too, i think the rust goes right through to the underside. adrian (SR_TWINCAM) mentioned last night that he got quoted 600ish for a new sunroof, so that's a bit annoying.

soooo i'll just have to drive it illegally until i can afford to get that fixed (Razz), unless any of you know a good dodgy mechanic who can give RWC's Wink

fuck, this isn't even my thread!! hahaha.

[Updated on: Thu, 20 May 2004 22:41]

TRD-ST162
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: SR TWINCAM'S ST-162 SX *UPDATE* Thu, 20 May 2004 23:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
U can get one from the wrecker, or u could even fix urs... Or buy one from the wrecker which has less rust for cheap and repair that....

But yeah they quoted $300 to fix mine, remove rust and respray....

That was from an expensive place too!!!
stereomike
Regular

February 2004
Re: SR TWINCAM'S ST-162 SX *UPDATE* Fri, 21 May 2004 00:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ah shit, that's not bad then. i'll go get some quotes next weekend then, see what i can sort out!
SillyCar88
Forums Junkie

August 2003
Re: SR TWINCAM'S ST-162 SX *UPDATE* Fri, 21 May 2004 04:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
*puppy wagging it's tail*
Then can we go for a cruise, can we, can we PLEASE can we!!! Confused
stereomike
Regular

February 2004
Re: SR TWINCAM'S ST-162 SX *UPDATE* Fri, 21 May 2004 05:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hehe, we gotta get a 3rd white car. then we can have the 3 red's and the 3 whiteys out on a cruise Wink
SillyCar88
Forums Junkie

August 2003
Re: SR TWINCAM'S ST-162 SX *UPDATE* Fri, 21 May 2004 05:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Then we'll be like that bloody red & white brigade, hmmmmmm.
Thats it im getting a respray, your hopes and dreams will be shattered Mike, THERE WILL BE NO 3RD WHITEY!!! Mad
mmwwwahahaha Laughing

Ah shit i'm being a post whore on Adrian's Ride, shit sorry.
stereomike
Regular

February 2004
Re: SR TWINCAM'S ST-162 SX *UPDATE* Fri, 21 May 2004 06:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hahahah, cheeky bastard Laughing
Clown
Forums Junkie

September 2002

Re: SR TWINCAM'S ST-162 SX *UPDATE* Sat, 29 May 2004 06:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
adrian man, is it still pink??? or did ya fix that up??? I didn't think Shannons dealt with people under 25??? (or was it another reason they gave me, i can't remember)
TRD-ST162
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: SR TWINCAM'S ST-162 SX *UPDATE* Wed, 02 June 2004 06:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Clown wrote on Sat, 29 May 2004 16:44

adrian man, is it still pink??? or did ya fix that up??? I didn't think Shannons dealt with people under 25??? (or was it another reason they gave me, i can't remember)

Excuse me Mr Taxi MR2 Laughing Laughing
But yeah on the right side she still has a slight bit of pink in her, depends what light u look at it under, u can't tell from afar...

Just waiting on headunit and new front speakers,
I'll post pics of the absolutely knackered front speakers soon.... The actual speaker diaphram is completely off the rubber all the way around..

Regards
SillyCar88
Forums Junkie

August 2003
Re: SR TWINCAM'S ST-162 SX *UPDATE* Wed, 02 June 2004 09:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey adrian,
I heard you now have a two tone red/brown or did you get rid of it at work, cos i just got one done on Sunday also brown.
Hehehe Laughing
TRD-ST162
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: SR TWINCAM'S ST-162 SX *UPDATE* Wed, 02 June 2004 10:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Speaking of which....
NOW WITH SPRAY ON MUD
THE LATEST IN THE RANGE OF RICY PRODUCTS

NO LONGER WILL UR CARDBOARD MUDFLAPS LOOK BARE Laughing Laughing

http://img1.imageshack.us/img1/6421/f86f894f.jpg[/img]

http://img6.imageshack.us/img6/4197/f877dfeb.jpg

http://img6.imageshack.us/img6/7200/f877dffd.jpg

[Updated on: Wed, 02 June 2004 11:17]

RWDboy
Forums Junkie

July 2002
Re: SR TWINCAM'S ST-162 SX *NEW PICS INCLUDING INTERIOR* Wed, 02 June 2004 15:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Dude - you should see how much dust and various forms of caked on mud is still hanging around on my car (in various nooks and crannies) from dirt road driving.

Dust is just nasty...
dar_sbb
Regular

June 2003
Re: SR TWINCAM'S ST-162 SX *NEW PICS INCLUDING INTERIOR* Thu, 03 June 2004 00:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hehehehe.... let me say it to.... about time!!!! Very Happy

im down to hook up for a cruise man.... but my clutch is totally stuffed... no racing.... i mean driving for me... for a lil while

NICE ride!!!!!!

Daz
SillyCar88
Forums Junkie

August 2003
Re: SR TWINCAM'S ST-162 SX *NEW PICS INCLUDING INTERIOR* Thu, 03 June 2004 11:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Bahhahaha YOU call that dirty, didn't you see my car, by the way i apparently heard you were going at "walking pace".
Nah just kidding my man, I'm glad you took it easy, that track was pretty dangerous, but fun.
Who cares anyway, its mud, my car looks much better without it.
Nice pics too, kinda, ahh just joshin ya. Very Happy
smashed_wombat
Forums Junkie

March 2004
Re: SR TWINCAM'S ST-162 SX *NEW PICS INCLUDING INTERIOR* Fri, 04 June 2004 05:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I was behind him (tail-gating) most of the way Razz

lol, nah - just glad to get out of there in one piece. You know how crap my tyres and suspension are.

Still managed to get dirt on the roof of my car goin at that speed.
http://members.optushome.com.au/an-d/images/stuff/dirt.jpg
I can justify the Rally of Melbourne sticker now!
StuC
Forums Junkie

December 2003
Re: SR TWINCAM'S ST-162 SX *NEW PICS INCLUDING INTERIOR* Sun, 06 June 2004 13:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey guys, whered u go for ur off-road experience?last time i went off trackl was in lorne (Mt Sabine road) and some road out near Emerald.What little beaut have u guys found?
RWDboy
Forums Junkie

July 2002
Re: SR TWINCAM'S ST-162 SX *NEW PICS INCLUDING INTERIOR* Mon, 07 June 2004 02:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I guess I can only officially endorse going to a rally sprint come'n'try kind of thing...they have heaps in SA...things like Rallysprints, Khanacross and Autocross are all good and you can enter road cars. I dunno how many there are in states outside of SA though.

But aside from the hassle - those kind of events are *awesome* because you can go absolutely flat out, and usually there aren't too many trackside objects like trees that you can injure your car with Smile

As much as driving on public dirt roads is a good start, you can really only go so far with it before you need to take your driving to a safer environment (like a rally). When you realise that on average you are travelling 80km/h down a stretch of road that includes a buggerload of twisty corners, you know it's only a matter of time before a mistake is going to cost you big.
TRD-ST162
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: SR TWINCAM'S ST-162 SX *NEW PICS INCLUDING INTERIOR* Sat, 12 June 2004 09:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
NOW FEATURING A JVC SX-885 CD PLAYER AND JBL GTO 426E 4" COAXIALS....

pics will be up soon...

Regards
Adrian
smashed_wombat
Forums Junkie

March 2004
Re: SR TWINCAM'S ST-162 SX *NEW PICS INCLUDING INTERIOR* Wed, 16 June 2004 03:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Put a pic up showing how incredibly shiny your car is atm!
TRD-ST162
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: SR TWINCAM'S ST-162 SX *NEW PICS INCLUDING INTERIOR* Wed, 16 June 2004 13:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
New pics and info!!
RWDboy
Forums Junkie

July 2002
Re: SR TWINCAM'S ST-162 SX *NEW PICS INCLUDING INTERIOR* Thu, 17 June 2004 04:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Quote:

Do a 2.25" Cat back Exhaust

Please - get full system plus extractors otherwise face endless derision Razz

btw - looking neat as always Smile

Is it just me or are all ST162 gearstick boots effed? I'm getting a new one for my car just because I got a semi-okay price for a leather one...

I probably shouldn't spend so much on my car seeing as I'm about to sell it ???
TRD-ST162
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: SR TWINCAM'S ST-162 SX *NEW PICS INCLUDING INTERIOR* Thu, 17 June 2004 04:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
FWDboy wrote on Thu, 17 June 2004 14:27

Quote:

Do a 2.25" Cat back Exhaust

Please - get full system plus extractors otherwise face endless derision Razz

btw - looking neat as always Smile

Is it just me or are all ST162 gearstick boots effed? I'm getting a new one for my car just because I got a semi-okay price for a leather one...

I probably shouldn't spend so much on my car seeing as I'm about to sell it ???

Hey there,
I was gonna get extractors later down the track...
My idea was that yeah I could get the 2.25" cat back sooner, then do the front half later down the track....

Thanx for the neatness comment, i love her heaps and wash her twice a week and polish her twice a month Laughing Laughing Laughing

Have really had thoughts of doin some mods under the engine later down the track, making a real nice 3sge NA engine without spending a bucket load, like doin the standard mods first to get the most out of it, then seeing what i could do as well...

Yeah nearly every single gearboot i have seen is absolutely rooted.... I reckon it wouldn't be hard to make one...

By the way the car has 270,000kms on the clock, but has been taken care of beautifully....

What u spend on the car now will be seen as the owner putting the extra effort into his car... Pity ur selling it man, that thing was sweet and i was looking forward heaps to the 5sge....

Regards
Adrian
RWDboy
Forums Junkie

July 2002
Re: SR TWINCAM'S ST-162 SX *NEW PICS INCLUDING INTERIOR* Thu, 17 June 2004 05:16 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
I've still got all the bits lying around for the 5S-GE so I'm thinking I might build it up and sell it to someone who wants it...either that or maybe do a 5S-GTE, would have to find out how strong the 5S crank is compared to the 3S-GTE crank (destructive testing, teehee)
Pages (2): [1  2  >  »]   Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Fuji's 86 rebuild NOW WITH PICTURES!!!
Next Topic:Hey guys + RT104
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Mon May 6 22:28:48 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.011496067047119 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.