Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
TRD-ST162
Forums Junkie

October 2003
1986 Celica SX VS Nissan Maxima Sun, 23 May 2004 15:37 Go to next message
MY FIRST DRAG YAY

Had Sillycar88 in the car and was coming up to the lights, there was this P plater with a white nissan maxima... So i gave the engine a few revs, and we were off, I got a roughish start but still he was only 1/4 of a car ahead, but once i hit second gear he was GONE.... He had a passenger and so did i, so it was a fair race... But Yeah i raced him again down the street, same story hahahahha

GO TOYOTA

BOOO NISSAN

TALLY

Nissan: 0
Toyota 1
  Send a private message to this user    
DOR-186
Occasional Poster

March 2004
icon14.gif  Re: 1986 Celica SX VS Nissan Maxima Mon, 24 May 2004 10:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
congrats
smashed_wombat
Forums Junkie

March 2004
Re: 1986 Celica SX VS Nissan Maxima Fri, 04 June 2004 04:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
You forgot to mention how he disappeared down a side-street at the next set of lights - might've been a bit intimidated by the 3 other Celicas following him...
drft spec - st167
Regular

November 2003
Re: 1986 Celica SX VS Nissan Maxima Fri, 04 June 2004 04:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah, i bet na silvias and eb 6 cycl falcons and those little proton gti's things and lots others, only thing is takes slow of the line,

wat r some 1/4 miles i have got?

ived g-tech it b4 and still got 17 with out stalling it up and revving past 5, so sure it could easily reach 16's
smashed_wombat
Forums Junkie

March 2004
Re: 1986 Celica SX VS Nissan Maxima Fri, 04 June 2004 04:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
The other day I got chopped by an R33 GTS, 180SX and a near loss to a VP of some description. Yesterday I thrashed a friend in her VT... but she's blonde so its a hollow victory Laughing

The Celica's not the fastest thing, but its good fun to tool around in! Usually if I drag someone I end up sitting at the lights spinning my wheels - I just tell them they beat me due to my lack of traction (due to my immense power output Laughing).
dar_sbb
Regular

June 2003
Re: 1986 Celica SX VS Nissan Maxima Sun, 06 June 2004 07:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Good one, congrats on the run

daz
halfplugged
Occasional Poster

September 2003
Re: 1986 Celica SX VS Nissan Maxima Mon, 07 June 2004 06:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
haha very nice adrian thats the spirit,
i might be heading down ur way within the next couple
of months... halfplugged vs SR TWINCAM Very Happy Very Happy
should be a good race, and i can join in on the red
1986 ST162 cruise!
bonbon
Occasional Poster

June 2004
Re: 1986 Celica SX VS Nissan Maxima Fri, 25 June 2004 10:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
wished i was at that cruise Nope
SillyCar88
Forums Junkie

August 2003
Re: 1986 Celica SX VS Nissan Maxima Sat, 26 June 2004 15:45 Go to previous message
Hey yeah that was funny as, it was like SRs first ever drag, I was kinda just guiding him through it, pretty fun we had CBs and all. Then Im like "so Adrian youve got a hell rush at the moment hey" he says "Yeah! I wanna do it again" THATS THE WAY KID.
Anyhow i got into my car and it was a different story, well lets just say FE (with a few mods) vs GE (stock). I wasn't impressed, but it was quite close, if only i had my pod on Razz
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:VERY VERY lucky.
Next Topic:Opinions on Race Classes and Vehicles appreciated.
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Mon Apr 29 16:41:51 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0067529678344727 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.