Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
DeViL rOlLa
Forums Junkie

May 2002
FS: Nice 162, ** SOLD ** Mon, 07 June 2004 15:01 Go to next message
Toyota celica st162 SX
light blue, power windows-mirrors-steering-sunroof, aircon, cruise control, 5spd, 136XXXkm's
Mods:
17x7 hr racing rims, toyo front, falken rears
gt4 twin spot calipers, new seals
bendix pads
dba gold slotted and drilled rotors
CAI - k&n pod filter with alloy box
full stainless exhaust, genie headers, high flow cat, resonator, 2&1/4 pipe to a magnaflow 2 4inch exist muffler
large battery with 450 CCA
short shifter
NGK spark plugs
heavy duty exedy clutch
lytened flywheel
Rolla roof racks
full Repeller alarm, 3 point immobiliser, shock sensor, interior motion sense's etc

Note : i have all original parts to restore this car back to original form, rims-suspension-flywheel-calipers etc

I am the second owner and have all paper work and full service history for the car. currently looking at upgrading from the celica.

pics below

steve, 0402339665

[Updated on: Wed, 28 July 2004 07:14]

Send a private message to this user    
RobST162
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: EOI : Nice lil 162 Mon, 07 June 2004 15:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Steve......
RobST162
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: EOI : Nice lil 162 Mon, 07 June 2004 15:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Steve......
RobST162
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: EOI : Nice lil 162 Mon, 07 June 2004 15:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Steve......
DeViL rOlLa
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: EOI : Nice lil 162 Mon, 07 June 2004 15:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i am sick to death man, i want a stocko car, i am not a criminal and am sick of being treated like 1.
warrior
Forums Junkie

March 2004
Re: EOI : Nice lil 162 Mon, 07 June 2004 15:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Shocked Shocked we all thought you would be buried in your baby...
wiso
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: EOI : Nice lil 162 Mon, 07 June 2004 15:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hahaha I know exactly how you feel man Crying or Very Sad thats why I bought that little MR2 of mine to drive around.

if you have all the parts to restore it to normal ahy don't you do it, like leave the performance mods, put back stock wheels, suspension, smaller exhaust, you'd be left alone then
RobST162
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: EOI : Nice lil 162 Mon, 07 June 2004 15:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
like a stocko SUPRA? Smile

dude, we'll save this convo for somewhere else, eheh

but for those who are looking, it is in amazing condition, the paint and the interior, everything..been SO well looked after and got low as ks

Rob Smile

edit: how wierd is that.. I posted once, and clicked once.. and have three Steve...s up there... sorry!

[Updated on: Mon, 07 June 2004 15:21]

DeViL rOlLa
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: EOI : Nice lil 162 Mon, 07 June 2004 15:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
stop it guyz, u r gunna make me cry, Crying or Very Sad
on a serious note thou, i need something stock, thats what i need,
p.s. wiso
i couldnt turn it bac to stock man, it looks so damm beautiful modd'd, would b a crime to do it to it.

[Updated on: Mon, 07 June 2004 15:24]

Draza
Forums Junkie

June 2003
Re: EOI : Nice lil 162 Mon, 07 June 2004 22:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
everything that i would say has been said, so i won't say it.

Have u thought about getting a supra? As it would be my next choice after the 162.
hotrolla
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: EOI : Nice lil 162 Tue, 08 June 2004 00:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Man dont do it fuck the cops (You know the one Steve) and get it all engineered so next time he pulls you over just laugh at him.
StuC
Forums Junkie

December 2003
Re: EOI : Nice lil 162 Tue, 08 June 2004 03:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Dont do it, stay with the baby. As its been said, change the zorst tip and get it engineered then ul be right, or put a silencer in that cannon. Dont get rid of her uve just got her to where it should be - Dont do it, be strong!
warrior
Forums Junkie

March 2004
Re: EOI : Nice lil 162 Tue, 08 June 2004 03:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
you have asked for expressions of inteest...theres no interest....KEEP IT I SAY Cool someone must want the second best st162 on this forum (second to mine ofcourse) Razz
spectral
Forums Junkie

February 2003
Re: EOI : Nice lil 162 Tue, 08 June 2004 04:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i note you say you have the original rims..

interested in selling the 17's? If so, what would be your price?
DeViL rOlLa
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: EOI : Nice lil 162 Tue, 08 June 2004 04:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
rather just leave the cel as is, sell it and buy a ma and keep it externally standard.
just gimme a bell if u want to have a look at it,
Les
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: EOI : Nice lil 162 Tue, 08 June 2004 14:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i like ... price dude ???

DeViL rOlLa
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: EOI : Nice lil 162 Wed, 09 June 2004 02:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey les, if u r interested man, i wouldnt mind comin round lookin at ur sprinter, maybe work something out, how much rego u got left ?
DeViL rOlLa
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: EOI : Nice lil 162 Wed, 09 June 2004 15:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
damm, i saw u have taken a deposit on the 86, oh well.
Les
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: EOI : Nice lil 162 Thu, 10 June 2004 02:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mate whats the deal.. price ? rego ? whats this bout treated like a criminal ? trouble with cops in this car ? waht too low ?? wheels too big .. does it have parts that need engineering ?? give it up Smile

more info pleaseeee.. should be cashed up by the weekend so may give u a call steve

Les
DeViL rOlLa
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: EOI : Nice lil 162 Thu, 10 June 2004 06:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah like i said, just cause the p plates, and i normally drive around at night. 12 months rego, all tires suspension to return to normal, cops just hassle me, only thing it would need is engineer for rims or........... u could just remove the standard wheel size sticker from the inner drives door and tell them it came with 15's from factory !
charliechalk
Regular

June 2003
Re: EOI : Nice lil 162 Thu, 10 June 2004 06:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
just as a point of interest i thought that you could put whatever size wheels you wanted on your car as long as the diameter from the centre of the wheel to the edge of the tire wasn't increased by more then a certain amount?
DeViL rOlLa
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: EOI : Nice lil 162 Thu, 10 June 2004 06:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
man, cops have no idea, if its more than 2 sizes bigger than standard they want to bend u over,
for a sneakier way of doin it, u could get the sticker of a 93+ celica that came out with 15's and ud b ryt.
Mah ha ha ha......
RWDboy
Forums Junkie

July 2002
Re: EOI : Nice lil 162 Fri, 11 June 2004 03:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Buy a GT4 steve Razz Join the 'Steve's with GT4' club (as soon as I get mine).
Man, these ST162s don't sell fast though...*sigh* - I think I'll put mine in the trader soon and off it to some schmuck.
DeViL rOlLa
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: EOI : Nice lil 162 Fri, 11 June 2004 04:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
there was a nice white 1 in the trader for 11, i no if i wanted to sell it fast i could put it in there, but im happy with an EOI for the moment.
RWDboy
Forums Junkie

July 2002
Re: EOI : Nice lil 162 Fri, 11 June 2004 04:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'd rather my 162 go to a good home like someone off of here rather than a schmuck Smile
DeViL rOlLa
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: EOI : Nice lil 162 Fri, 11 June 2004 04:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
schmucks have money, need i say more.
RWDboy
Forums Junkie

July 2002
Re: EOI : Nice lil 162 Fri, 11 June 2004 05:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Schmucks get cars that they don't deserve Sad
Phrostbyte
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

April 2004
Re: EOI : Nice lil 162 Thu, 17 June 2004 15:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ehehehe, I don't have money, does that mean I'm not a shmuck? Laughing
anyway, just wondering what ure selling the beast for? out of curiousity, coz I'm basically flat broke at the moment.

Kev
DeViL rOlLa
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: EOI : Nice lil 162 Fri, 18 June 2004 03:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i want a different car, that i can mod internally, that is a little quicker and bigger. the cel is wicked, but yeah its time to move on, ANY inspection welcome....
steve.
RWDboy
Forums Junkie

July 2002
Re: EOI : Nice lil 162 Sat, 19 June 2004 04:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Quote:

that i can mod internally
What exactly does that mean? Sorry Sad Me dumb?
DeViL rOlLa
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: EOI : Nice lil 162 Sat, 19 June 2004 04:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ie, not big rims, too low, etc etc, so just cabin stuff, lyt engine stuff. nothin that screams street racer basically
RWDboy
Forums Junkie

July 2002
Re: EOI : Nice lil 162 Sat, 19 June 2004 06:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ahh i c - I still say get a GT4 - looks don't matter when you can actually blast everyone off the line with no wheelspin (well at least in the wet anyway).

How much are you looking at getting for this one?
Cool1
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Banned User

May 2002

Re: EOI : Nice lil 162 Sun, 20 June 2004 04:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
How much you looking at?
DeViL rOlLa
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: EOI : Nice lil 162 Sun, 20 June 2004 08:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
pm me for those type of details.
steve
RWDboy
Forums Junkie

July 2002
Re: EOI : Nice lil 162 Sun, 20 June 2004 11:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Cool1 -> what exactly is your spam:post ratio again Razz
Cool1
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Banned User

May 2002

Re: EOI : Nice lil 162 Sun, 20 June 2004 12:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
FWDboy wrote on Sun, 20 June 2004 21:46

Cool1 -> what exactly is your spam:post ratio again Razz

Huh?
DeViL rOlLa
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: EOI : Nice lil 162 Tue, 22 June 2004 04:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
car just went in the trading post due to the lack of interest on here.....
sik sx
Regular

I supported Toymods

March 2004
Re: EOI : Nice lil 162 Wed, 23 June 2004 05:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
if u have most stock parts would u be intereted in selling ur exuast manifold..if so name price and we can go from there
p.s u might get more interest if u post a price etc..my 2 cents
cya and good luck
DeViL rOlLa
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: EOI : Nice lil 162 Thu, 24 June 2004 08:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
basically, if i name a price, it will b bashed down, if u come and have a look, and tell me what u wanna pay, we can go from there..., but in person, this car stands out, overall excellent condition. as quoted by many other 162 owners who no the car.
DeViL rOlLa
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: EOI : Nice lil 162 Thu, 24 June 2004 08:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
thats the only thing i didnt keep, have the rims, spare suspension, caliper, etc etc
hotrolla
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: EOI : Nice lil 162 Fri, 25 June 2004 01:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey Stevie pm your price.
DeViL rOlLa
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: EOI : Nice lil 162 Fri, 25 June 2004 16:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
why is that hotrolla ? thinkin of converting to the dark side of a real toyota ?
your friend who used to own the gt4 who works at woolies interested ?
domasik
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: EOI : Nice lil 162 Sat, 26 June 2004 23:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
they guy who used to have the gt4 aint interested steve i reckon gaga might be tho, maybe curiosity got the better of him and is wondering how much ur actually asking! anyway good luck dude and dont sell urself short alrite, i ssaw it on the side of the road the other day too looked damn sweet, but i would also be interested in how much ur asking for it too thanks as i keep throwing up between jsut buying a newer car (loan) or putting all my money into the rolla
DeViL rOlLa
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: EOI : Nice lil 162 Sun, 27 June 2004 12:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i'll pm u the price, but in reality u cant go past my car, as it is plus 12months rego and all parts to return it to standard, come and have a look/drive if u want domasik, for what im asking, i think its more than resonable.
domasik
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: FS: Nice lil 162 Sun, 27 June 2004 18:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
arrg the more i think about it the more i actually wana buy this car now! but probably by the time i pay off my credit card (about the 14th of july) the car will probably be sold.

what u are asking is reasonable but i would probably change the springs and add a resonator to detract from the police attention and change the plates also too paint the wheels gold new bonnet, oh wait im getting carried away sorry

in all seriousness tho i would change the springs + resonator hopefully the car wont be sold by then tho Sad

what are u buying next?
DeViL rOlLa
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: FS: Nice lil 162 Mon, 28 June 2004 01:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
buyin a ma70, u r more than welcome to coem have a look, with all the spare stuff, car is already running a resonator, i have a db reading from quickfit so the cops cant touch that now. so yeah gimme a call, cause i didnt get much response from the trading post.
steve
DeViL rOlLa
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: FS: Nice lil 162 Mon, 28 June 2004 01:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
plus, im keepin the plates, it will b sold with yellow/blacks on it.
DeViL rOlLa
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: FS: Nice lil 162 Tue, 29 June 2004 03:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Well whats a price someone would pay for it then, so i no where the price is and how far off i must be...?
hotrolla
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: FS: Nice lil 162 Tue, 29 June 2004 05:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
$3500 Razz
RWDboy
Forums Junkie

July 2002
Re: FS: Nice lil 162, Offers ??? Tue, 29 June 2004 05:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
If I were in the market, as long as it came with all the standard stuff (don't want rims and is to low for my style), depends what condition the mechanicals are in when I saw it, but probably somewhere in the 5500-6500 range?

Prices in S.A. are very different to what you pay in the eastern states though. I've known people drive over to the eastern states to go car hunting rather than pay the extra grand things are sold for over here.
DeViL rOlLa
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: FS: Nice lil 162, Offers ??? Tue, 29 June 2004 08:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
well im the second owner, with 138XXXkms on the clock, with full serivce history from new. second standard strut setup, rims and all the rest, which the new owner could sell.
lookin for 7ish with all the extra parts, or very hiogh 6's, as i need the money for my next car.
steve
DeViL rOlLa
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: FS: Nice lil 162, Offers ??? Wed, 30 June 2004 02:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
no one want to offer me some decent money ?
domasik
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: FS: Nice lil 162, Offers ??? Wed, 30 June 2004 21:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
like i said steve wait 2 weeks and ill give u an offer

until i know how much money i can get from the bank im not really sure

if u want ill pm u an offer if u want
DeViL rOlLa
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: FS: Nice lil 162, Offers ??? Thu, 01 July 2004 03:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
at this point in time, i will take 7 for it, or high six's if you dont want the spares i have. so if you or anyone are interested in having a look just give me a bell
DeViL rOlLa
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: FS: Nice lil 162, Offers ??? Fri, 02 July 2004 05:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
http://www.carsales.com.au/pls/carsales/!cs_conten t.private_vehicle?vehicle_id=142162&current_re c=8&total_rec=68&sort_type=&make_id=8& amp;model_id=31&state_id=2&search_distance =25
DeViL rOlLa
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: FS: Nice lil 162, Offers, with 74.8kw's of raw power ! Sun, 04 July 2004 06:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
can just ran on the dyno, and pulled a 74.8, with an impressive and steap power curve, for an aus spec engine, its definatly up there with them. The dyno operator was even impress'd and wanted to know what id modd'd to get it up there.
domasik
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: FS: Nice lil 162, Offers, with 74.8kw's of raw power ! Thu, 08 July 2004 10:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bump guys, i dont believe no one else could be interested in this car, maybe u need to get some better photos for it? guys pretty much i was gona buy this but the bank screwed me out of a loan so i cant, the car is awsome drives really well and with the gt4 calipers the thing holds up so well under a solid hit to the brakes without any fade. depsite being so low it still sits 120mm off the ground and the suspension doesnt bottom out. if anyone wants to lend me 7k then steve consider the car sold, but someone seriously better buy this car its such a good package, comes with heaps of spares too and itd be hard to find one for this much with this much work with the amount of kms on the engine!
finney
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: FS: Nice lil 162, Offers, with 74.8kw's of raw power ! Thu, 08 July 2004 12:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
as domasik said.

I've only driven past this car a number of times and it looks amazing. I've owned 2 ST162's and this one kicked them both in looks, not to mention kms. This would be one of the only ones around with these sorts of kms (you would be hard pressed to find one with less than 150k) and the mods alone make this car a great buy.

g'l with the sale.
DeViL rOlLa
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: FS: Nice lil 162, Offers, with 74.8kw's of raw power ! Fri, 09 July 2004 00:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
thanks guys, but in reality im afraid no1 must love this shape as much as we do to want to pay the extra for the cream. and if the sale keeps goin this way, the cel will probably end up goin for way less than what its worth.
In its defense thou, if NE one came and saw this car, it would be hard pressed to walk away and not be impressed by its condition and performance. neways
thanx 4 the help guyz
steve
DeViL rOlLa
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: FS: Nice lil 162, Offers, with 74.8kw's of raw power ! Sat, 10 July 2004 06:16 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
Bump...... Embarassed
Pages (2): [1  2  >  »]   Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:WANTED: TA22/RA23/RA28 celica
Next Topic:WTB Stock Sprinter
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Tue May 7 14:22:58 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.010086059570312 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.