Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic
AuthorTopic
kayot1k
Regular

July 2003

icon4.gif  P-plater Copper Sun, 08 August 2004 13:07 Go to next message
Surprised
Hey fellas just wanted to let you know that a few days ago in the canley vale area i noticed a SS the newest of models with red p plates pull over a s14 with a female driver.
To my suprise i noticed a female copper in uniform leave the SS and a male copper leaving the SS also.

Not that im an expert in the law or nothing.
but arent coppers supposed to be on full licence for like when they be patroling routes in their vehicles incase of pursuits or what not.

Send a private message to this user  
ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: P-plater Copper Sun, 08 August 2004 13:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
fucking bullshit...
SIMDOG
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: P-plater Copper Sun, 08 August 2004 13:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Was it a marked car?

Maybe the dodgy pigs stole the SS and were in the process of jacking the S14. Rolling Eyes Razz
kayot1k
Regular

July 2003

Re: P-plater Copper Sun, 08 August 2004 13:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
man honestly.
im not pulling anyones leg.

and i didnt see things i am hundred percent sure of what i saw.

[Updated on: Sun, 08 August 2004 13:39]

SIMDOG
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: P-plater Copper Sun, 08 August 2004 13:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I am not doubting that you saw it... I just don't know what to say. If you see them again park your car and walk over to them and politely say "WHAT THE FUCK DUDE?" Smile
Les
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: P-plater Copper Sun, 08 August 2004 13:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ae86drift wrote on Sun, 08 August 2004 23:11

fucking bullshit...

ahaha funniest thing i read all day Laughing
andrij
Regular

December 2003
Re: P-plater Copper Sun, 08 August 2004 22:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Saw a copper the other night with a Suzuki Vitara soft top, with Police Stickers on the sides.

I asked him who stole his "real" POlice car, and he just laughed.

That was, in my eyes, pretty funny.
Evan
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: P-plater Copper Mon, 09 August 2004 09:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
best bet is to stay away from sus SS comodores
Benjamin
Forums Junkie

January 2004
Re: P-plater Copper Mon, 09 August 2004 10:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I saw some coppers in an unmarked bright yellow VN with a bodykit the other day. I doubt it would help cause they stood out like a sore thumb.
Evan
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: P-plater Copper Mon, 09 August 2004 11:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Fucken low life barstards. thats all i can say
Beej
Regular

April 2004

Re: P-plater Copper Mon, 09 August 2004 12:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
thers a brand new green SS down here cruises round in town pulling over ppl all the time......mostly it pulls over cabs though.....fux0r drivers those dudes
WiLo
Forums Junkie

August 2003
Re: P-plater Copper Tue, 10 August 2004 09:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
they are allowed to drive the cars but arent allowed to be involved in any high speed persuits.
pro_ke
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: P-plater Copper Wed, 11 August 2004 01:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
in my younger days i used to drive government cars all the time on my p plates (twice a day in fact)

it is all perfectly legit, but as the other guy said, no high speed pursuits
MR. 2
Forums Junkie

July 2002
Re: P-plater Copper Wed, 11 August 2004 02:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
there was an instance of this in the penrith area about 2 -3 months ago a few of my little brothers mates got done by this, it was a silver ss.
They will try anything, I dont belive this to be very legal, as the police officer that steped out of the car was said to be mid 30's. I doubt that a 30yr old is on his P's?!!?!

MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: P-plater Copper Wed, 11 August 2004 04:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Shoot them all, i have seen a cop do donuts for us one night in a carpark, it turns out that one of the guys there knew him very well and he asked if cop cars had LSD, it turns out they do... Very Happy
RobST162
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: P-plater Copper Wed, 11 August 2004 04:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Got pulled over by a 2 coppers in a plain beamer 3 series in baulkham hills about a week ago

cop was a young fella wearing a green ezekiel jumper and cap.

not a single marking on the car

this city is just going nuts I hate it
TheStitt
Forums Junkie

Membership Secretary

June 2002

Re: P-plater Copper Wed, 11 August 2004 12:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'm waiting to go past a un marked car doing something stupid very soon

The amount of km I do I'm surprised I don't c more cops
dimmy77_03
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: P-plater Copper Wed, 11 August 2004 12:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Are you sure that these cops are "real". Coz my mate got a sirent put into his Ford Focus and the light that you put on your roof when needed. As illegal as it is, people still pull over for you...

We just do it for shit & giggles Laughing
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: P-plater Copper Thu, 12 August 2004 00:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
nah the best is the two strobes in the front windscreen of a stock looking VT, we used to do it ages ago then when they pull over drive off...
no_tofu_speed
Forums Junkie

August 2003
Jab what?!!?!
Re: P-plater Copper Thu, 12 August 2004 02:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Cops in bimas and riced old commonwhore?
Scary shit, in this lil place called Newcastle, I am pretty sure we only have to watch for VX and VYs....
rvrolla
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: P-plater Copper Thu, 12 August 2004 03:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
About a year ago, I saw an unmarked SS with P plates on it in Silverwater that had pulled over someone. No No No
pro_ke
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: P-plater Copper Thu, 12 August 2004 03:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
be careful, people have been pulled over by people posing as plain clothes cops and been robbed/raped/murdered
Spanktown
Forums Junkie

June 2002

Re: P-plater Copper Thu, 12 August 2004 03:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i wouldnt pull over for anything apart from full on cop cars or visibly badged cop cars. Or i if they have sirens on after me, drive to a local servo or somewhere where people are around.
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: P-plater Copper Thu, 12 August 2004 03:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
just keep the clublock handy i say Up To Something
AE86slut
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: P-plater Copper Thu, 12 August 2004 06:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
dimmy77_03 wrote on Wed, 11 August 2004 22:34

Are you sure that these cops are "real". Coz my mate got a sirent put into his Ford Focus and the light that you put on your roof when needed. As illegal as it is, people still pull over for you...

We just do it for shit & giggles Laughing

Don't get busted doing that dude..... Impersonating a police officer is a SERIOUS offence and you'll get absolutely raped if you get caught!

WOuld be funny tho Razz
puzzle man
Forums Junkie

Official Cruise Dude

March 2004
Re: P-plater Copper Thu, 12 August 2004 06:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
2 b a cop u have 2 have gone 2 year 12 or equivalent e.g a trade
so by the time u get 2 year 12 or a trade u r 18 and after that u cant just b put in 2 a cop car it takes neary2 years (deepens in your exams) so now your about 20 so i think they expect u 2 have your licence. i think they may have done this 2 try and foll people. but it is a form of entrapment.

[Updated on: Thu, 12 August 2004 06:43]

steve-O
Regular

February 2004
Re: P-plater Copper Thu, 12 August 2004 08:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
the cop let his son go out for a cruise...... must have left the P plates on......... Rolling Eyes
AE86slut
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: P-plater Copper Thu, 12 August 2004 10:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Speaking of cops, since when are 6, YES SIX!, cop cars needed for RBT??? They're sitting right outside my apartment right now!

So if you are having a couple of beers after work and driving home, avoid Berry St in North Sydney. Actually no, if you are drinking and driving, you deserve to get booked Razz No No No
Corolla_Gurl
Occasional Poster

April 2004
Re: P-plater Copper Thu, 12 August 2004 12:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i have heard of magna d cars in brisbane yet to see one thoe.
Cops are pulling stunts like this all the time now. Hence why i sold the rolla sick of all the bull s***.
Clown
Forums Junkie

September 2002

Re: P-plater Copper Thu, 12 August 2004 12:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
SHould see the unmarked/marked cop cars in melbs then Confused
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: P-plater Copper Fri, 13 August 2004 01:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
steve-O wrote on Thu, 12 August 2004 18:02

the cop let his son go out for a cruise...... must have left the P plates on......... Rolling Eyes

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Sam4A-GE_Seca
Regular

I supported Toymods

April 2004
Re: P-plater Copper Fri, 13 August 2004 12:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i remember one christmas holidays cops were getting around in RAV4's and i heard one story that Blue Mountains cops has a Ferrari 355 that they used in the hilly areas for its rapid accelleration.

NSW Police have Commonwhores, Falcoon XR6T & XR8 Magna AWD, Camry Altise and the Prius too.
dimmy77_03
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: P-plater Copper Fri, 13 August 2004 13:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I've seen VW beetle around bondi junction...sneeky bastards Razz
pro_ke
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: P-plater Copper Fri, 13 August 2004 14:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
puzzle man wrote on Thu, 12 August 2004 16:41

2 b a cop u have 2 have gone 2 year 12 or equivalent e.g a trade
so by the time u get 2 year 12 or a trade u r 18 and after that u cant just b put in 2 a cop car it takes neary2 years (deepens in your exams) so now your about 20 so i think they expect u 2 have your licence. i think they may have done this 2 try and foll people. but it is a form of entrapment.

Laughing
WiLo
Forums Junkie

August 2003
Re: P-plater Copper Sun, 15 August 2004 10:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeh in campbelltown they use lantras and $hit to get people at the runs and that.
was rather amusing a couple of weeks ago drivin parents home along appin rd. to wollongong in the commodore all the cars were slowin down as i went past thinkin i was a cop or some $hit was rather amusing
greenta22
Regular

July 2004
Re: P-plater Copper Mon, 16 August 2004 08:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i know sometimes cops put signs and shit in the windows of their cars to hide the lights, ive seen a few with "baby on board" (should be "bacon on board") signs and the like. in victoria an SS is over the power to weight limit, so i spose the P plate cops get stuck with the shitters.
Steve-AE86
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2003
Re: P-plater Copper Mon, 16 August 2004 08:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sam4A-GE_Seca wrote on Fri, 13 August 2004 22:23

Prius too.

omg, that's great. all 30kw of power to get you with.. Rolling Eyes

we've got a PT Cruiser here, but it's more of a show thing.

as well as 2 wrx's. they used to have 3, but one got wrote off in the hills. Laughing

Phrozen_Death
Regular

October 2002
Re: P-plater Copper Wed, 18 August 2004 02:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah the sly pricks they are these cops Mad the old man works at a car dealer in town and the local cops borrow used cars off them to do busts and to use as unmarkies, so it gets handy knowing what cars their in Very Happy , they were in an old rodeo duel cab covered in mud one night, nabbed that many people that night it wasnt funny getting all those little d1ckheads in their riced up "what the" cars Laughing

[Updated on: Wed, 18 August 2004 02:25]

78rona
Occasional Poster

April 2005
Re: P-plater Copper Sun, 21 August 2005 06:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Just letting you all know, you have to have atleast Green P's before being employed by the NSW Police. They wont let u in if u still got ur red's. I reckon it was a joke with all these reports of red p's - not hard to go wack some on a cop car, they wouldnt notice they're on it? But i know for a fact u need ur green p's atleast!
xolent
Forums Junkie

October 2004
Re: P-plater Copper Sun, 21 August 2005 06:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
woah you just missed the thread's 1st bday by 3 days!

You missed scoring 10 points, but great effort son, I can tell where your hearts at. 5 points to you!
havabeer
Forums Junkie

July 2005
Re: P-plater Copper Sun, 21 August 2005 07:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
wouldnt all these new P plate laws stop this from happening again... where not allowed to drive such beefy cars Sad
havabeer
Forums Junkie

July 2005
Re: P-plater Copper Sun, 21 August 2005 08:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
when getting my green card for OH&S the instructor guy was telling us how the cops pulled over and OH&S inspector on the freeway.

the inspector kept telling them that pulling him over was a bad idea but the cops insisted on it and booked him for speeding 200 dollar fine. as soon as the cops started walking back to there car the inspector got out his hard hat and that sort of gear... walked over to the cops car and gave them $550 fines EACH for not having proper vest's on and such.

sucks to be those guys
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: P-plater Copper Sun, 21 August 2005 08:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
havabeer wrote on Sun, 21 August 2005 17:52

wouldnt all these new P plate laws stop this from happening again... where not allowed to drive such beefy cars Sad

yeah but its also illegal to speed and cops can do that, regardless when you start your training generally you will get the shit exec spec that the guys that patrol the street hoon round in and generally they are sixes.
You don't go straight out of the academy and into highway patrol.
ndgcpr
Forums Junkie

April 2005
Re: P-plater Copper Sun, 21 August 2005 09:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Spanktown wrote on Thu, 12 August 2004 13:47

i wouldnt pull over for anything apart from full on cop cars or visibly badged cop cars. Or i if they have sirens on after me, drive to a local servo or somewhere where people are around.

Just wanting to know if this is legal? i have heard about it but believe most of the cops around the place would be greatly pissed off if you drove to the nearest servo and try and sting you for anything.
thu187
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: P-plater Copper Sun, 21 August 2005 09:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
MR. 2 wrote on Wed, 11 August 2004 12:35

there was an instance of this in the penrith area about 2 -3 months ago a few of my little brothers mates got done by this, it was a silver ss.
They will try anything, I dont belive this to be very legal, as the police officer that steped out of the car was said to be mid 30's. I doubt that a 30yr old is on his P's?!!?!

Exactly. I would think they put the P plates on so someone would be thinking f*ck this P plater and speed off and then get pwnd Smile

Just out of curiosity, is it legal for a fully licensed driver to chuck P plates on?
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: P-plater Copper Sun, 21 August 2005 09:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
nope
4DaDrift
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: P-plater Copper Sun, 21 August 2005 10:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
MR. 2 wrote on Wed, 11 August 2004 12:35

unless they lost their license as well Razz
shit knows they have no morales and are only interested in bookigne veryone to maintain a quota and brign in revenue
dimmy77_03
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: P-plater Copper Sun, 21 August 2005 11:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
a little while ago we were meeting up at P6 at homebush for a cruise, and were told by some people that there were cops in a blue falcon or something with green P plates...

They come up beside you, and if you take off to hard/race them, then your arse is grass Surprised
Shraka
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: P-plater Copper Sun, 21 August 2005 11:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
SIMDOG wrote on Sun, 08 August 2004 23:41

I am not doubting that you saw it... I just don't know what to say. If you see them again park your car and walk over to them and politely say "WHAT THE FUCK DUDE?" Smile

LOL, so funny.
havabeer
Forums Junkie

July 2005
Re: P-plater Copper Sun, 21 August 2005 13:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i think its like a 70 dollar fine if you leave P plates on while your a full licensed driver same with L plates.

on the topic of driving while police are flashing you to pull over i heard another wierd rule/loophole kinda thing

apperntly if you do something wreakless (ie swerve suddenly, slightly speeding etc) you can say you where having a sneezing fit and they cant say/do anything because its a natural thing that cant be helped. not sure if its true but does sound kinda plauseable.
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: P-plater Copper Sun, 21 August 2005 13:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
if you were having a sneezing fit they'd probably laugh you out of court asking why you didn't pull over becuase to continue driving you would be putting both yours and other motorists lives at risk.

Mythbusted Laughing
havabeer
Forums Junkie

July 2005
Re: P-plater Copper Sun, 21 August 2005 13:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
coz its very easy to pull over on the freeway during a sneezing fit. its just something i heard.
PHOBIA
Regular

May 2005
Re: P-plater Copper Sun, 21 August 2005 23:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Did you ever think that the driver of the commonhore was not actually on his P's but rather ran the P Plates to inspire wannabe “P Plate Boy Racers” to have a go and get smoked buy the unmarked car. It's just like going under cover in my books. Rolling Eyes
FWDCelica
Forums Junkie

July 2002
Re: P-plater Copper Mon, 22 August 2005 01:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Cops can drive whatever they like.

If you ain't speeding or being an idiot you've got nothing to worry about.

My 2c !
Merudo
Forums Junkie

February 2005

Re: P-plater Copper Mon, 22 August 2005 01:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Then comes the argument...

who says speeding directly correlates to driving like an idiot?
Pieman
Regular

February 2005
Re: P-plater Copper Mon, 22 August 2005 02:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Quote:

when getting my green card for OH&S the instructor guy was telling us how the cops pulled over and OH&S inspector on the freeway.

the inspector kept telling them that pulling him over was a bad idea but the cops insisted on it and booked him for speeding 200 dollar fine. as soon as the cops started walking back to there car the inspector got out his hard hat and that sort of gear... walked over to the cops car and gave them $550 fines EACH for not having proper vest's on and such.

sucks to be those guys

Thats gold Laughing

[Updated on: Mon, 22 August 2005 02:12]

Merudo
Forums Junkie

February 2005

Re: P-plater Copper Mon, 22 August 2005 02:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
It could potentially work against the OH&S guy though, as it could seem the OH&S guyw as trying to bribe the police not to fine him....

ie, if the police didnt fine him, he wouldnt fine them

corruption plus Laughing

if the guy was speeding then he should cop the fine sweet
paulst162
Regular

April 2005
Re: P-plater Copper Mon, 22 August 2005 02:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Mad was doin 200+down the sydney to newcastle on thurs day mornin bout 5am when all of the sudden the whole free way lit up with a heap of pink flashes it looked like it was coming from this truck in the slow lane ,but upon looking in my rear view i realised it was coming from a gunmetal xr: Embarassed
cant farken wait for the dreaded letter in the mail ne one no if they can catch from across 3 lanes Crying or Very Sad

[Updated on: Mon, 22 August 2005 02:35]

Merudo
Forums Junkie

February 2005

Re: P-plater Copper Mon, 22 August 2005 02:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
pwnd Evil or Very Mad
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: P-plater Copper Mon, 22 August 2005 02:37 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
and your complaining because. 200+ down the freeway is farkin stupid, sitting on say 130kmph is fine but over 200 do you really expect anyone here to pat you on the back and say your hard done by.
Pages (2): [1  2  >  »]   Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic
Previous Topic:Seat retrimming & bolstering?
Next Topic:importing????mz21
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Fri Apr 26 07:34:59 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0092852115631104 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.