Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
Jag7799
Forums Junkie

July 2002

Lousy holden won Sun, 10 October 2004 06:41 Go to next message
That was horrible.. lousy ford parked it and let murphy's car get in a pace car pit which let them win

good result for ford non the less

1.Holden
2.Ford
3.Ford
4.Ford
5.Ford
6.Ford
7.Ford

How gruesome was hitting the kangaroo.

Lousy holden again..

that is all
  Send a private message to this user    
fade-e
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: Lousy holden won Sun, 10 October 2004 06:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
all that means is that holden WON Very Happy and there are 6 ford losers that came after Laughing

GO HOLDEN Laughing

love the roo
thug_immortal
Forums Junkie

June 2002

Re: Lousy holden won Sun, 10 October 2004 06:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
damn missed the roo, but how stupid was that car that pulled out to overtake and ran up the arse of the other car flipping the car onto its roof, bogan 100 driven by bogans who cant even drive hahahaha!

It was a good race though, i would have loved to see ford win but well done holden
dimmy77_03
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: Lousy holden won Sun, 10 October 2004 07:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
go HOLDEN!!! Very Happy

Fucker Only Rolls Downhill (FORD)
Jag7799
Forums Junkie

July 2002

Re: Lousy holden won Sun, 10 October 2004 07:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
murphy should be shot lol
Classique71
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Lousy holden won Sun, 10 October 2004 07:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Out of all the holden drivers - Murph is the only one i like

Good on him for winning - hes less of an arrogant *** then skaife Wink

Good on the fords though - they mightnt have take the top spot but to reliably come home on that order is a good thing + promising signs for next year
Jag7799
Forums Junkie

July 2002

Re: Lousy holden won Sun, 10 October 2004 07:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
how much of a cunt was morris towards his co driver
Major Clod
Regular

August 2003
Re: Lousy holden won Sun, 10 October 2004 07:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Was a good race but kinda wished that Lowndes/Seton or Bowe/Jones would have won. Kinda feel sorry for Seton and Jones they have been in the game so long and have come so close many times but just can't quite make it to the top spot.

The biggest loser of the weekend was probably Steven Richards. After hitting that Roo their race was over, and he's dropped down from 2nd in the championship to 5th. At least Ingall has moved up now.

Good on Skaife for yet again having bad luck. Was really getting sick of those HRT cars, and it will be good for Skaifes ego too.

And poor Brock talk about floggin a dead horse (or roo for that matter,) The fella just won't go away. At lease Perkins and Johnson had the sense to retire and stay retired. He may enjoy it, but people like him are denying spots to younger drivers who would benefit more from racing in a team like HRT. If he could hold his own like Bowe it would be a different story, but seriously he should just move on.

Anyway, great race, slightly dissapointed on Murphs victory, but overall it was quite good.
SEXY 16
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Lousy holden won Sun, 10 October 2004 07:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
holdens are shit
i know i sell the dam things Laughing
Classique71
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Lousy holden won Sun, 10 October 2004 07:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
what happened there? re morris - only saw the last 45 mins

fade-e
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: Lousy holden won Sun, 10 October 2004 07:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
SEXY 16 wrote on Sun, 10 October 2004 17:33

holdens are shit
i know i sell the dam things Laughing

so you can inmagine how farked FORDs are Laughing
SEXY 16
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Lousy holden won Sun, 10 October 2004 07:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
never have any comebacks with ford
their motors are tops
Rolla Boy
Forums Junkie

Club Member

May 2002
Re: Lousy holden won Sun, 10 October 2004 07:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
HOLDEN!!!
Jag7799
Forums Junkie

July 2002

Re: Lousy holden won Sun, 10 October 2004 08:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Classique71 wrote on Sun, 10 October 2004 17:37

what happened there? re morris - only saw the last 45 mins

his team mate caught a bad break and spun and crashed(i think he crashed anyway.. cant remember now)
so morris goes "well thats his racing career over"... as in a "ill tell them not to let him race ever again" kind of way
he was just a total cunt about it.. where as the good drivers go "thats motorsport"
I bet the other guy would have been good about it if he had spun
dazza
Occasional Poster

July 2004
Re: Lousy holden won Sun, 10 October 2004 08:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
SEXY 16 wrote on Sun, 10 October 2004 17:41

never have any comebacks with ford
their motors are tops

LS1's are just rattle bucket's . And i should know as i owned 2 of them .
BlackSupra
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: Lousy holden won Sun, 10 October 2004 08:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
was up on the mountain for the weekend, fantastic weather, a heap of bogans and some good racing.

One of the warmest weekends since ive been up there.

Its a pitty a few people died on the weekend though.
draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Lousy holden won Sun, 10 October 2004 09:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
did that dying happen during the typical post-race party/war?

The flip looked cool... as with most crashes, took 2 people to cause it. 1 guy limping bac kto the pitts who was not on the side of the road (had almost a whole carwidth to play with on the other side of him), and 1 guy overtaking at full speed under yellow flag
Jag7799
Forums Junkie

July 2002

Re: Lousy holden won Sun, 10 October 2004 09:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
draven wrote on Sun, 10 October 2004 19:06

did that dying happen during the typical post-race party/war?

The flip looked cool... as with most crashes, took 2 people to cause it. 1 guy limping bac kto the pitts who was not on the side of the road (had almost a whole carwidth to play with on the other side of him), and 1 guy overtaking at full speed under yellow flag

wasnt under yellow flag.. it was under a warning flag which means there is some slow ass on the track..
peeack
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

September 2004
Re: Lousy holden won Sun, 10 October 2004 09:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
The guy said he didn't see any flags of any kind.

and damn, I missed the roo :\
draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Lousy holden won Sun, 10 October 2004 09:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
well, if he said "yeah, I saw the flags but wanted to get that extra spot anyway, so I ignored the warning flags and took the chance that the slow car may have been hidden by the car I was passing" he'd look like a bit of a dick, and prolly get fined heavily Razz
Jag7799
Forums Junkie

July 2002

Re: Lousy holden won Sun, 10 October 2004 09:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
draven wrote on Sun, 10 October 2004 19:25

well, if he said "yeah, I saw the flags but wanted to get that extra spot anyway, so I ignored the warning flags and took the chance that the slow car may have been hidden by the car I was passing" he'd look like a bit of a dick, and prolly get fined heavily Razz

yah.. but even if he did see flags doesent mean he can pussy around track.. didnt see the guy so he assumed he was safe to try take a position.. the wounded car was too far in on the track to make it safe
BlackSupra
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: Lousy holden won Sun, 10 October 2004 09:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
as in people died during the weekend.

1 guy had his pilot flame blow out for his gas fridge and gassed himself overnight.

1 guy just had a heart attack on saturday arvo

1 kid killed himself chasing an unexploded, but live, firework against a toilet
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Lousy holden won Sun, 10 October 2004 09:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Holden would have had a lot more up there if it wasnt for freak accidents and stupid morons driving fords ie winterbottom into tander, skaife stone into alternator pulley belt, roo for richards etc.
Was a good race and a battle to the end with constant suprises thrown up. Like roos have jumped across the track before especially at forrests elbow but not many actually get hit.
As for MOrris being harsh towards his codriver if you actually saw it he smiled as he said as if he was being sarcastic and wouldn't you be a bit pissed off when you run a low budget team in a commanding position and some punk ass spins your car.
Jag7799
Forums Junkie

July 2002

Re: Lousy holden won Sun, 10 October 2004 09:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Corona RT142 wrote on Sun, 10 October 2004 19:40

Holden would have had a lot more up there if it wasnt for freak accidents and stupid morons driving fords ie winterbottom into tander, skaife stone into alternator pulley belt, roo for richards etc.
Was a good race and a battle to the end with constant suprises thrown up. Like roos have jumped across the track before especially at forrests elbow but not many actually get hit.
As for MOrris being harsh towards his codriver if you actually saw it he smiled as he said as if he was being sarcastic and wouldn't you be a bit pissed off when you run a low budget team in a commanding position and some punk ass spins your car.

And also if one of the fords hadnt parked it and caused a yellow flag which 1 certain team(kmart with murphy/whoever) they wouldnt have had a chance in hell of winning.. so you can blame fords for some of their losses.. and also for their win.

he was only smiling cause he was on camera, he was still being a fuckhead and you could see it.
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Lousy holden won Sun, 10 October 2004 09:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Murphy was never in doubt he is the man, he needed a much shorter fuel stop than the other two and if it wasn't for pace cars they would never have caught him, at some stages he had a 30second lead only to be brought back to the pack through a safety car incident so stop your whining the safety car played into both camps hand and most of the incidents weer caused by fuckwits driving fords anyway
thug_immortal
Forums Junkie

June 2002

Re: Lousy holden won Sun, 10 October 2004 10:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
saw the roo accident on the news, it looked like skippy as it flew through the air, damn it was stiff. Roos do a hell of alot of damage to cars :'(
dimmy77_03
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: Lousy holden won Sun, 10 October 2004 10:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hope they put it down if it wasnt already dead...
Jag7799
Forums Junkie

July 2002

Re: Lousy holden won Sun, 10 October 2004 10:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
dimmy77_03 wrote on Sun, 10 October 2004 20:18

it basically exploded into pieces
peewee
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: Lousy holden won Sun, 10 October 2004 10:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
it was well and truly dead, they showed a slow-mo once on the live coverage and when it hits the bitumen/barrier there's a big mist of blood as it's bones come out from the flesh. needless to say their switchboard lit up and they apologised for showing it without warning. very gruesome stuff tho
Siktoy ra23
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

November 2003
Re: Lousy holden won Sun, 10 October 2004 10:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Has anyone got pics of the super roo flying through the air
clubagreenie
Forums Junkie

November 2002

Re: Lousy holden won Sun, 10 October 2004 10:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'm not a fan either way until they let a toyota run (IE: never) but personally I think Lowndes/Seaton did pretty well the finish where they did with 8 pitstops, probably double the rest.

And the roo, well it experienced low level orbit/challenger explosion all in one.
Sprinter-Saurus
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: Lousy holden won Sun, 10 October 2004 10:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
dimmy77_03 wrote on Sun, 10 October 2004 20:18

dude the thing got absolutely pulverized, went about 15 feet into the air, and just slapped into the conrete when it landed up against the wall, i think the official that was near there must have pulled it off the track completely, but yeh instant death for sure.

and good on Murphy for winning again, hes my favourite driver, hes seemed like a top bloke when ive spoken to him before, and by fuck hes a good driver too, and damn Rick Kelly held his own too and helped them win.

and the people saying ohh look at Ford all reliable and got 2nd-7th place, who gives a fuck, HOLDEN WON!! Very Happy Very Happy
Major Clod
Regular

August 2003
Re: Lousy holden won Sun, 10 October 2004 11:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I was expecting a boioioioioinng sound on playback! Laughing
xlukessx
Occasional Poster

October 2004
Re: Lousy holden won Sun, 10 October 2004 14:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Chn 10 Softcocks.... wouldn't reply the front on view of the roo getting splattered again! was awesome footage.
justcallmefrank
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Lousy holden won Sun, 10 October 2004 14:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Somehow methinks the viewing public would have a huge amount of whingers had they played it again. Its pretty horrible. Poor roo Sad
Bradelz
Regular

June 2004
Re: Lousy holden won Sun, 10 October 2004 21:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
who cares who won? there both the same cars vertually the same engine but one has holden written on it and the other has ford, there needs to be more competetion.
brad
wagonist
Forums Junkie

Toymods Club Treasurer

May 2002
Re: Lousy holden won Sun, 10 October 2004 23:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah, tell the Holden boys to put a Holden rear axle in their cars, instead of a FORD 9 inch.

Mind you, both cars should be running an IRS rear end now they both have it.

I think the parity thing to make the cars similar is worthwhile though.

At least there were no plastic bags this year Laughing

Didn't the older Toyota Centurys have a hemi pushrod V8?
Maybe we should get Toyota to enter that seeing as the backwards AVESCO will only allow dinosaur motors in their "premium" class.

[Updated on: Sun, 10 October 2004 23:07]

justcallmefrank
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Lousy holden won Mon, 11 October 2004 00:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Personally I think the whole V8 Supercar thing should be left the way it is, and GTP and Nations Cup have to be built back up and given more air time, and longer races.

The whole thing over who is going to run them was up in the air which was a big shame. It's annoying that occasionally Channel 9 will just drop the show every now and then and put some random crap on instead Sad

Major Clod
Regular

August 2003
Re: Lousy holden won Mon, 11 October 2004 00:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
It was good two or three years back when channel ten would show Trackside on weekends which the V8's werent. This would usually have the GTP, Porsche Cup, and Formula Ford. Was a good afternoons watching especially when the rally was usually on before it. Unfortunately I think the Procar rights went to Channel Seven who showed them for a bit, but now you can only catch it on SBS Speed Week and Fox Sports.
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Lousy holden won Mon, 11 October 2004 00:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Procar rights went to channel nine who show it about 1pm on saturday arvos however the nations cup ie ferraris and that have finished and I think the GTP series finished last weekend. The only prob is Ross Palmer who owns the series and the 24hr bathurst race has gone bankrupt and CAMS are now in an adminstrators role for the series. The series may dissolve as of next year as cams doesn't want to keep putting money in to support the series cos when they broke away from a support event for the V8's they no longer drew any crowds. As it stands the 24hr Bathurst race is off as they cant afford to make a loss.
justcallmefrank
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Lousy holden won Mon, 11 October 2004 00:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Haven't a group of drivers picked up the role of controlling and bankrolling the numerous Procar series? John Bowe was saying something about it in Speed(?) magazine.
wagonist
Forums Junkie

Toymods Club Treasurer

May 2002
Re: Lousy holden won Mon, 11 October 2004 01:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
GTP is on Channel 9. Saturdays usually 12:30 in the arvo.
justcallmefrank
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Lousy holden won Mon, 11 October 2004 01:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Unless Channel 9 decides they want to put something shite like Y! on. No No No
wagonist
Forums Junkie

Toymods Club Treasurer

May 2002
Re: Lousy holden won Mon, 11 October 2004 01:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Dunno, the chicks on that show are alright!!
dunno bout the educational value though Laughing
rick_o
Occasional Poster

May 2004
Re: Lousy holden won Mon, 11 October 2004 02:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Quote:

who cares who won? there both the same cars vertually the same engine but one has holden written on it and the other has ford, there needs to be more competetion.
brad

They are vastly different cars. The similarities are that they have four doors and are V8's Wink

Seriously, the reason V8 Supercars are going so well is because they revised the format to how it is now.

When the Godzilla's were in it (and no-one doubts they are vastly superior cars) the revenue, attendance and TV ratings declined. People were sick of seeing the same cars win.

Now that it's so close it's got great revenue, ratings and attendance, and that's good for the sport whatever way you look at it.

(now climbing off my soapbox) Smile

R
rob_RA40
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Lousy holden won Mon, 11 October 2004 02:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
rick_o wrote on Mon, 11 October 2004 12:27

People were sick of seeing the same cars win.

lets think about this for a moment...
RWDboy
Forums Junkie

July 2002
Re: Lousy holden won Mon, 11 October 2004 02:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Quote:

People were sick of seeing the same cars win.

It's not cause people were sick of seeing the same cars win, it's because all the pussified Bogandore supporters couldn't stand to have their ego shattered by a car with 1/2 the capacity of their oversized lumps of AMERICAN shite.

Having said that, I'm sick of Nissans - they are way over-represented at drift competitions (at least in Adelaide)!

rick_o do you honestly believe that the ratings would be as good with say, mitsubishi vs toyota or something like that? It's got very little to do with parity so much as it has to do with parochialism. Sure the racing may be 'close' but have you noticed that more often than not it's like a line-up at a bank throughout the whole race? Passing manouvres are next to impossible on about 8 out of 10 tracks and the racing is pretty much non-existant except when a driver goes retarded and crashes.

The problem with 'parity' and when you have a reasonably professional bunch of drivers is that they all tend to do exactly the same thing. On top of that, the cars are so heavy and cumbersome that aside from driving on the racing line in permanent understeer fashion there's little else to do.

*yawnsville*

I guess that's why I prefer to watch rallying these days as opposed to bathurst.
wagonist
Forums Junkie

Toymods Club Treasurer

May 2002
Re: Lousy holden won Mon, 11 October 2004 03:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sorry rick_o, but I think you're wrong.

Both cars run the same rear axle & suspension.
Same gearbox
same brakes
same front suspension
same front bumper & skirt

Only differences are the shell & panels, engine, dashboard shell, & rear wing (to compensate for the different aerodynamic efficiency of each body shape).

I don't have a big problem with most of this (World Rally stipulates the only original parts have to be engine block & head, plus the body shell), but don't tell me they're different cars coz they look different.
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Lousy holden won Mon, 11 October 2004 03:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
brakes aren't the same and they have a choice of a few different combos, ie some run Ap Racing others Brembo Alcon etc. Also they can choose thickness of rotor how many vents in discs, cross drilling pad compounds, etc. The main reason they decided to run similart parts though was to create parity in the series to stop temas from winning by rediculous amounts and to reduce costs ie banning use of light weight engine components that have a shorter life and also cost more to keep low budget teams in comp. This is also happening in F1 and if anything V8 are just following moves made in F1.
The suspension change to double wishbone for holden theoretically should make them faster as macpherson struts are pretty shit in comparison, but it took a while for the teams to get used to the setup of them.
The V8 supercar series is a great spectacle and draws massive crowds everywhere. Thus changing it would be stupid, when the current fromula works why change. Holden vs Ford is the biggest battle in the country and there wouldn't be enough toyota supporters out there to justify letting them run. While this forum proves there are many hot blooded toyota supporters many of them dont follow the series and the truth is there is already a full pack so why do they need a new manufacturer.
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: Lousy holden won Mon, 11 October 2004 03:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
FWDboy wrote on Mon, 11 October 2004 12:28

Having said that, I'm sick of Nissans - they are way over-represented at drift competitions (at least in Adelaide)!

thats about to change my friend Smile

watch this space!

well not this exact space but somewhere similar Wink
Jag7799
Forums Junkie

July 2002

Re: Lousy holden won Mon, 11 October 2004 03:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i say lets all move to japan and watch jgtc
rick_o
Occasional Poster

May 2004
Re: Lousy holden won Mon, 11 October 2004 04:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Quote:

rick_o do you honestly believe that the ratings would be as good with say, mitsubishi vs toyota or something like that?

'Course not; it is about parochial sport and the local product.

Quote:

Only differences are the shell & panels, engine...

That, in my book at least, is enough to make 'em different. Mixing different suspension, brakes and geometry all add up to a point (or two) of difference, not to mention the teams themselves (Stone Bros being a great example).

Granted, there are parities (to increase competition) but IMO they're still very different machines.

Quote:

Passing manouvres are next to impossible on about 8 out of 10 tracks and the racing is pretty much non-existant except when a driver goes retarded and crashes.

Agreed, but that's also to do with archaic track layouts, I reckon, which is another hornet's nest Wink

Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Lousy holden won Mon, 11 October 2004 04:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Most tracks are too narrow for the V8 whilst weight is removed to make them fairly light 1350kg they are still physically are very big car. Tracks like winton are just too small for cars of their stature and especially when they have 300km races it is gay. I want a return to the old sprint format, the 300km races are gay as the slightest mistake or problem means you are one round down and with the new points system out of contention for the title. The current points sytem also inhibits racing as it doesn't promote overtaking. For an extra six points a do or die move is not worth it.
rvrolla
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

The Roo ! Mon, 11 October 2004 04:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
The famous roo!

http://members.ii.net/~jedabe/dan/Kangaroo.avi
trevtrev
Regular

October 2004
Re: The Roo ! Mon, 11 October 2004 06:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
That link don't work for me. Sad
justcallmefrank
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Lousy holden won Mon, 11 October 2004 07:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
wagonist wrote on Mon, 11 October 2004 11:22

Same gearbox
same brakes
same front suspension

Rears are different. Gearbox is the same. The front suspension is different but still double wishbones and the front bumper and skirt are the same yes.
matt86sx
Regular

April 2004

Re: Lousy holden won Mon, 11 October 2004 23:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Tried to look at the roo link (missed seeing it on Sunday), all I get is sound but no vision.

This happening for anybody else, or is it just me??

Tried a right click-save target as, same thing.
Jag7799
Forums Junkie

July 2002

Re: Lousy holden won Tue, 12 October 2004 01:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
matt86sx wrote on Tue, 12 October 2004 09:53

Tried to look at the roo link (missed seeing it on Sunday), all I get is sound but no vision.

This happening for anybody else, or is it just me??

Tried a right click-save target as, same thing.

I had to use DIVX player, wouldnt work in WMP for some reason
bbaacchhyy
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: Lousy holden won Tue, 12 October 2004 01:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
justcallmefrank wrote on Mon, 11 October 2004 17:22

wagonist wrote on Mon, 11 October 2004 11:22

Same gearbox
same brakes
same front suspension

Rears are different. Gearbox is the same. The front suspension is different but still double wishbones and the front bumper and skirt are the same yes.

Nathan,

I think you'll find that the rear diff is the same in that they are bot 9" CW&P, but mountuing points are different.

Brakes are not the same, and I thought that they were free, but it appears that they have different diameters specc'd in the rules.

The front bumpers are different, but equalised to try and ensure same downforce

Top race though. Plato farked up badly for someone of his experience, and Daddy Richards did well to keep the car straight after the roo.
justcallmefrank
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Lousy holden won Tue, 12 October 2004 01:19 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
Michael, the diffs are both 9", and the Holden one was probably designed off the Ford, but its not a Ford one like the...Ford cars Razz
Pages (2): [1  2  >  »]   Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Anyone up for some 4wheelin FUN!!
Next Topic:Specs for Celica ST184? Anyone know?
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Fri Apr 26 01:31:45 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.011772155761719 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.