Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
The Untouchable
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Car Games: For the Risk Taker Wed, 27 October 2004 12:25 Go to next message
Just wondering what you guys get up to when you are feeling immature and want a bit of a rush, i seem to have plenty when out driving searching for fun.
monday nights game was: pull the choke on a bit in the xd(auto) and you have someone in the passenger side, you both have to jump out the doors, run around, catch the car, and swap drivers. keep moving the choke out until you win the prize of pranging your car, or killing a young family.
name some of yours.
#Insert danger disclaimer here#
  Send a private message to this user    
towe_001
Forums Junkie

August 2004
Re: Car Games: For the Risk Taker Wed, 27 October 2004 15:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Playing chasie with late model cars. VT Commo's are fun cause they think that their the ducks guts. They tend to lose the ego when they keep seeing an AE82 Seca in the mirrors or pulling away from them Laughing
superaw11
Regular

September 2002
Re: Car Games: For the Risk Taker Wed, 27 October 2004 16:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
You should excuse young family men for saying "you are seriously genetically flawed"

Take some drugs or drink shitloads or something if you want a buzz,i dont care,but do not risk innocent lives by playing insane (russian roullette) driving games unless they endanger only you.

We all like to have fun and love a buzz but endangering innocent people is what juvenile adolescent f#ckwits do until they grow up.

I think most Toymods users are adult enough to agree.

OHH and if i want a buzz i register for a trackday/hillclimb or take the MR2/sc on a run on a nice twisty road.No need to jump out and pray that i can catch it before it kills some poor innocent bastard.

Please feel free to try to make me look like some sort of goody two shoes nazi type if you can find the logic,but don't get me wrong as i have done mildly stupid stuff in the past but now realise my responsibility as a road user,it is all part of growing up and you will realise this soon enough.

Regards Superaw11.

[Updated on: Thu, 28 October 2004 04:33]

Chris Davey
Forums Junkie

October 2002
Re: Car Games: For the Risk Taker Wed, 27 October 2004 23:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
superaw11 wrote on Thu, 28 October 2004 02:12

You should excuse young family men for saying "you are seriously genetically flawed"

Take some drugs or drink shitloads or something if you want a buzz,i dont care,but do not risk innocent lives by playing insane (russian roullette) driving games unless they endanger only you.

We all like to have fun and love a buzz but endangering innocent people is what juvenile adolescent f#ckwits do until they grow up.

OHH and if i want a buzz i register for a trackday/hillclimb or take the MR2/sc on a run on a nice twisty road.No need to jump out and pray that i can catch it before it kills some poor innocent bastard.

Please feel free to try to make me look like some sort of goody two shoes nazi type if you can find the logic,but don't get me wrong as i have done mildly stupid stuff in the past but now realise my responsibility as a road user,it is all part of growing up and you will realise this soon enough.

Regards Magic7.

Nod Nod Nod

Totally agree. I have done the same in the past and I think it is simply something that young people do. Hopefully, they will grow out of it.
thechuckster
Forums Junkie

February 2003

Re: Car Games: For the Risk Taker Thu, 28 October 2004 02:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Chris Davey wrote on Thu, 28 October 2004 09:51

... I have done the same in the past and I think it is simply something that young people do. Hopefully, they will grow out of it.

or they kill themselves in the process and never bother us old farts again...

[Updated on: Thu, 28 October 2004 02:43]

Evil_Foetus
Forums Junkie

March 2003
Re: Car Games: For the Risk Taker Thu, 28 October 2004 02:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
The Untouchable wrote on Wed, 27 October 2004 22:25

Just wondering what you guys get up to when you are feeling immature and want a bit of a rush, i seem to have plenty when out driving searching for fun.
monday nights game was: pull the choke on a bit in the xd(auto) and you have someone in the passenger side, you both have to jump out the doors, run around, catch the car, and swap drivers. keep moving the choke out until you win the prize of pranging your car, or killing a young family.
name some of yours.
#Insert danger disclaimer here#

twas fuckin fun that game Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
The Untouchable
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: Car Games: For the Risk Taker Thu, 28 October 2004 04:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sigh.
you are right ryley, it was fun, i just cant believe we ran over that pram and you just kept on driving.

"Please feel free to try to make me look like some sort of goody two shoes nazi type"
I dont need to, you did it yourself...
andrij
Regular

December 2003
Re: Car Games: For the Risk Taker Thu, 28 October 2004 05:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
No Message Body

[Updated on: Fri, 29 October 2004 11:25]

bathurst-91
Forums Junkie

April 2004

Re: Car Games: For the Risk Taker Thu, 28 October 2004 07:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Theres this cool game that Ive thought up...

U pick a nice windy road where you can go fast..

and get two mates, one to stand on the bonnet, and the other on the roof. First one to fall off is the loser

Rolling Eyes
Jorrs
Forums Junkie

October 2004
Re: Car Games: For the Risk Taker Thu, 28 October 2004 08:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
haha yeh we did that cept one riding the boot of the old 79 rolla and one riding the roof, i won on the roof Smile
The Untouchable
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: Car Games: For the Risk Taker Thu, 28 October 2004 08:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i have a game. i get old people to come and play pick the bubble. i show them people who are bored and angry (but safe) and they have to pick the safety bubble they live in

that above story is ghey with teh aids. in response id say: Big risks=big fun. BTW, im 62, the reason why im playing such games is because i reached about age 40 and thought "hell, im tired of sitting on internet forums guiding youths to safety, its time i go out and create a lil excitement"

so i did
bathurst-91
Forums Junkie

April 2004

Re: Car Games: For the Risk Taker Thu, 28 October 2004 08:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i was kidding, wasnt actually sarcastically dissing you.. because i know you were aware of sillyness in ur thread.
Jorrs
Forums Junkie

October 2004
Re: Car Games: For the Risk Taker Thu, 28 October 2004 09:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey the "untouchable" wats ya problem ?? why is it gay it was actually real fun,
Clown
Forums Junkie

September 2002

Re: Car Games: For the Risk Taker Thu, 28 October 2004 09:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
The other nights game was....... outrun the cops in a farm ute Laughing

Sliding around in the wet.
Evil_Foetus
Forums Junkie

March 2003
Re: Car Games: For the Risk Taker Thu, 28 October 2004 10:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
joel is gay
The Untouchable
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: Car Games: For the Risk Taker Thu, 28 October 2004 10:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
jorrs: Nah man i like you, you arent a priss. i was dissing the punks who feel the need to voice there guidance. like the mature fucking aged students at uni No No No
Jorrs
Forums Junkie

October 2004
Re: Car Games: For the Risk Taker Thu, 28 October 2004 11:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ok cool Cool Razz yeh i have no guidance Razz just fun in toyotas
Lucid
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Toymods Club Secretary

May 2002
Re: Car Games: For the Risk Taker Thu, 28 October 2004 12:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
The Untouchable wrote on Thu, 28 October 2004 20:11

jorrs: Nah man i like you, you arent a priss. i was dissing the punks who feel the need to voice there guidance. like the mature fucking aged students at uni No No No

I'd call it voicing common sense actually..
superaw11
Regular

September 2002
Re: Car Games: For the Risk Taker Fri, 29 October 2004 09:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Mate I don't know you and you definately do not know me,so do not try to stereotype any person who shows common sense as a prudish old bore,this sort of stupidity is not exclusive to young people as their are many mature aged knobheads out there as much as there are young people with a sense of social decency.
I insist and recommend entirely that you have a F#CKIN F#CK LOAD OF FUN,PLEASE DO.
All that is expected as that you do not jump out of your car while it is moving and then try to catch it again as i happen to personally think that that is "ghey with teh aids" only because you are endangering people who are not like you suicidally bored and know how to have fun without being an irresponsible knob.

Regards again from my saftey bubble Wink
Superaw11.
Jorrs
Forums Junkie

October 2004
Re: Car Games: For the Risk Taker Fri, 29 October 2004 10:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
though it would be very funny to see Laughing
The Untouchable
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: Car Games: For the Risk Taker Fri, 29 October 2004 10:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
SUper!AWW!11, your first point in your little rage against the machine: "Mate I don't know you and you definately do not know me,so do not try to stereotype any person "

You go on to say: "like you(,) suicidally bored" and "irresponsible knob." If you want to create arguments like that, id respond by saying please dont name call, and please please super aw 11, dont by a hypocrite and stereotype me, because everyone has double standards.

"this sort of stupidity is not exclusive to young people as their are many mature aged knobheads"
pardon me, but i couldve sworn the direction of 'stupidity' was swung at young people. and im not a little young persons advocate or libertarian, quite frankly i dont give a shit, but once again, dont make statements that dont fit with your prior ones. earlier peter andre said: "i would take YOUNG people into the fridge" and "YOUNG people to my work" and chris d said "simply something that YOUNG people do" and finally, we come to you, Super Aww 11, you said "endangering innocent people is what JUVENILE ADOLESCENT f#ckwits do until they grow up."

so first speaker for the affirmative...who exactly is stereotyping? And if it is me, then people in glass houses shouldnt throw stones. and in regard to "all that is expected of you.." well, as you quite aptly put in your last reply, i dont know you, and you dont me, so really your expectations wont ever mean shit to me. no expectations, no dissapointments.

in closing, id like to do what you debators shouldve done in your opening arguments, define the terms of the topic: "Just wondering what you guys get up to when you are feeling immature and want a bit of a rush" The question is simple and the disclaimer is in the question, it reads what do u do when u want a rush and want some fun.

It does not say: please share your fucking safety wisdom
superaw11
Regular

September 2002
Re: Car Games: For the Risk Taker Fri, 29 October 2004 11:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Looks like i really hit a nerve,my appologies.
Good for you to release so much pent up anger.
The next step is to seek professional help and in time you may be abled to overcome the suicidal tendancies.
Until then continue to play vehicular Russian Roullette.

Don't mistake this thread for any thing but the following.

I do dumb shit without regard for public saftey --VS-- I hate people doing dumb shit which endangers innocent lives.

Wishing you well.
Superaw11.

[Updated on: Fri, 29 October 2004 12:16]

Cyber-punk
Forums Junkie

February 2003

Re: Car Games: For the Risk Taker Fri, 29 October 2004 23:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
only stupid game i play is double the speed limit
but only on roads where the traffic is so little that two cars passing is considered peak hour traffic
The Untouchable
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: Car Games: For the Risk Taker Sat, 30 October 2004 05:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
"Don't mistake this thread for any thing but the following"
I created the thread, so ill break it down for you. The guy that doesnt know shit, who adds his opinions to threads that dont mean shit.

you are smart, thumbs up. wishing you well.
Clown
Forums Junkie

September 2002

Re: Car Games: For the Risk Taker Sat, 30 October 2004 06:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Grant venting rage??? Grants allways like that Laughing

Your a crazy basterd man. If we weren't in a fucking tank with helmets on the other night i woulda been packing myself hahaha.
b1gb3n
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

June 2004
Re: Car Games: For the Risk Taker Sat, 30 October 2004 14:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
The Untouchable wrote on Thu, 28 October 2004 18:41

i have a game. i get old people to come and play pick the bubble. i show them people who are bored and angry (but safe) and they have to pick the safety bubble they live in

that above story is ghey with teh aids. in response id say: Big risks=big fun. BTW, im 62, the reason why im playing such games is because i reached about age 40 and thought "hell, im tired of sitting on internet forums guiding youths to safety, its time i go out and create a lil excitement"

so i did

dude ur 62??

what seems safe to u might not be to other ppl. As long as u have fun and parties involve think so, then go ahead. But ur 62!! U must be a bloody healthy 62 yr old to pull something off like that!!

im not dissing ur age mate, its a compliment!! Very Happy Very Happy
The Untouchable
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: Car Games: For the Risk Taker Sun, 31 October 2004 07:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
omg
Clown
Forums Junkie

September 2002

Re: Car Games: For the Risk Taker Sun, 31 October 2004 08:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hahah shutup grant.

BTW. damn that spotlight kills the eyes!
Evil_Foetus
Forums Junkie

March 2003
Re: Car Games: For the Risk Taker Sun, 31 October 2004 08:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
superaw11- assumption is the mother of all fuckups. you assumed we played this game on populated roads.

we didn't mention we play it on a dirt road, 30kms out of a small country a town- a road that is technically a friend's driveway to his house. i cant see us endangering anyone but ourselves in our car moving at maybe 15kmh there...

Laughing

so before you go character assassinating, perhaps you should assess the situation a little more? teh aidz?

maybe we should play it outside your kid's kindergarten Laughing Laughing Laughing

[Updated on: Sun, 31 October 2004 09:03]

The Untouchable
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: Car Games: For the Risk Taker Sun, 31 October 2004 13:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Toymods members can be categorised into 3 types:
First, the people who genuinely know a lot about toyotas and have a lot of driving experience and therefore dont need to bullshit. their credibility is their experience. whenever they say something its worth listening to.
Second, the people who dont know shit, but dont feel the need potray they do, coz afterall they are still learning. often talk shit, but in the name of fun.
Thirdly: the group who dont know shit but feel the need to potray they do by adding their bullshit opinions to bullshit topics. dumb people trying so desperately hard to look intelligent.

superawwww!11, see you at the gay bar
superaw11
Regular

September 2002
Re: Car Games: For the Risk Taker Sun, 31 October 2004 13:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Evil_Foetus wrote on Sun, 31 October 2004 19:54

we didn't mention we play it on a dirt road, 30kms out of a small country a town- a road that is technically a friend's driveway to his house. i cant see us endangering anyone but ourselves in our car moving at maybe 15kmh there...

Laughing

so before you go character assassinating, perhaps you should assess the situation a little more? teh aidz?

maybe we should play it outside your kid's kindergarten Laughing Laughing

You guy's are brilliant,you adjust your story to suit as you go instead of establishing facts from the outset and then attack anybody who replies on the facts given.

*Providing facts instead of provocative crap is the norm when posting in a public forum (unless you don't mind a flaming) but clearly you don't comprehend standard forum practice.
*Threatening to play these games outside of any kindergarten is both very funny and brave of you.

Ohh and The Untouchable i wont see you in the Gaybar but YOU have fun there.

Regards Superaw11.

[Updated on: Sun, 31 October 2004 14:49]

RWDboy
Forums Junkie

July 2002
Re: Car Games: For the Risk Taker Sun, 31 October 2004 14:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hmm - this looks like a case for Wynn's Anti-Jackal...

superaw11 -> clearly The_Untouchable (aka Grant) knew that this thread would more than likely attract the attention of Constable Care (I usually fulfil that role but have since retired) and the ensuing argument would provide much gratification as well as attracting some laughs from like-minded folks. So forget about it, until he runs over your cat/baby it doesn't really matter what he posts on a forum. It's just a post...

The_Untouchable -> stop toasting ppl's asses, it's starting to smell funky in here.

As for me, I'm going to go back to watching the original Punisher flick starring the almighty Dr Dolph Lundgren (can you believe that dude has a PhD in Physics??? WTF?)
superaw11
Regular

September 2002
Re: Car Games: For the Risk Taker Sun, 31 October 2004 15:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
FWDboy wrote on Mon, 01 November 2004 01:48

Hmm - this looks like a case for Wynn's Anti-Jackal...

superaw11 -> clearly The_Untouchable (aka Grant) knew that this thread would more than likely attract the attention of Constable Care (I usually fulfil that role but have since retired) and the ensuing argument would provide much gratification as well as attracting some laughs from like-minded folks. So forget about it, until he runs over your cat/baby it doesn't really matter what he posts on a forum. It's just a post...

The_Untouchable -> stop toasting ppl's asses, it's starting to smell funky in here.

As for me, I'm going to go back to watching the original Punisher flick starring the almighty Dr Dolph Lundgren (can you believe that dude has a PhD in Physics??? WTF?)

Yep i know as well as you that these boy's will grow up eventually but you have to admit it is sh!tloads of fun trying to reason with them and hearing the angry attitude riddled remarks Evil or Very Mad

[Updated on: Sun, 31 October 2004 15:01]

Evil_Foetus
Forums Junkie

March 2003
Re: Car Games: For the Risk Taker Sun, 31 October 2004 22:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
superaw11 wrote on Mon, 01 November 2004 02:00

Yep i know as well as you that these boy's will grow up eventually but you have to admit it is sh!tloads of fun trying to reason with them and hearing the angry attitude riddled remarks Evil or Very Mad

and when will you grow out of going through and posting unwanted bullshit in bullshit topics? this was not a "can i get your opinion on silly car games" thread. you are not a forums guardian angel. did you not see the danger disclaimer at the start?

i did not adjust the story- we didn't think a thread of this nature needed analysis. we did not ask for the risks. as you mightn't realise, we're smart enough to assess them at the time. we don't need to get on the forum and get some nerd's approval.

i also like the way you change your argument after each one of grant and I's posts... I'd like to hear your opinion now that you know the full facts. If you haven't a problem, then there should not be any more discussions here.

we're not angry- to be honest, its just frustrating that someone sits behind a computer trying to make himself seem full of wisdom and helpful advice, when its clearly not needed in this kind of thread.

and if you really thought im threatening to play this outside a kindergarten... well after i run some kids over, im going to come to your house, and kick your front door down and blow up your stove Wink

you, sir, need to get a life.

im not wasting any more time with people such as your self that have no concept of a joke. it was a joke thread. no-one wanted a bullshit safety debate. if it was really that unsafe, do you think a) i would have done it and b) we'd post it on a car forum??

[Updated on: Sun, 31 October 2004 23:27]

stradlater
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Car Games: For the Risk Taker Mon, 01 November 2004 02:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I guess the best we can pray for is that they get run over by their own car at some point whilst trying to run in front of it. It'd be a touch of poetic justise if they did. So long as in the course of their tom foolery they only kill themselves (we can only pray) then it'll be all ok.
RWDboy
Forums Junkie

July 2002
Re: Car Games: For the Risk Taker Mon, 01 November 2004 03:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
As usual - it seems intelligence is prevailing and the jackalisation continues...

*sigh*

As for fun games, try playing "Let's hoon down the back roads in the hills" Points are awarded when you dodge a truck that's coming at you going at least 80km/h on a narrow dirt road without hitting any scenery (and you will have to go off the road to avoid these mother-flupping psychos).
Shraka
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Car Games: For the Risk Taker Mon, 01 November 2004 03:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Regards Superaw11.

Or what you should have said:

I hope you did this on an abandoned road. 'cuz this is a retarded thing to do on a pulbic road.

Regards Superaw11.

I agree with that statement. It would be bloody dangerous especialy if you are likely to run stop/give way signs or children may run onto the road. But on a semi abandoned dirt road in the middle of nowhere, it sounds like a lot of fun. LOL. You ballarat boys are nuts! Smile
The Untouchable
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: Car Games: For the Risk Taker Mon, 01 November 2004 04:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
FWD-havent toasted anyones arse, least i hope someones arse wouldnt get toasted by a post

Stradlater- The best we can pray for, is that you live long enough to see your son marry another man. Or i might pray that you get fed to your kids in a burger. stfu

Shraka- I think you have managed to see what nobody else could see-"But on a semi abandoned dirt road in the middle of nowhere, it sounds like a lot of fun. LOL" FUCK! SOMEBODY has understood it, the risk is there, but its a lot of fun. Shraka, we get a lot crazier than this....i got air in my xd the other night Laughing Having said that, let me say this, you are invited to a night of crazy life threatening stunts, if you dont wanna partake, you can video tape it for us. Word up

Hey SuperAWWWW11! i have an idea for you and your toasty buddies. You could make a jackass video, but instead of doing unsafe risky dares, you could make an hours footage of you writing back safety warnings to kids on the internet, what do you think? I personally think that would be awesome viewing,*insert thumbs up to superawwwww11 here*

Mookie
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: Car Games: For the Risk Taker Mon, 01 November 2004 05:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I jumped out of mums car when iwas driving once because she was getting on my nerves, I did this on OUR dirt road and not some public street.
Untouchable: i'm going to try ur game when i get my licence back;)

I've also done the riding on the bonnet and jumped in the back of a ute i had while it was driving (it was a 4wd and in 1st gear lowrange so my granny could have over taken it in her electric wheelchair).

I've also climbed out of the passgerside window of my mates dual cab 4X4 and climbed into the tray grabbed another 6 pack and then managaged to climb back in without killing myself.
We did this in a quiet country road i wouldn't reccomend doing it unless you have had practice doing it before.
It's good 4 a laugh tho.
I wanna learn to do the "stare and drive"
But i haven't got the guts.

Oh and if we need a wet blanket we know where to go haha
The Untouchable
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: Car Games: For the Risk Taker Mon, 01 November 2004 10:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
haha we did it all for the mookie, hey man what is the 'stare and drive'
another fun one is laying your seat right back, or being blindfolded Shocked and the passenger has to steer for you and tell you when to slow down(or fasten up), that is hard, takes a lot of trust/stupidity. try that one, see if you can relax and last a minute (without going like 20k's)
b1gb3n
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

June 2004
Re: Car Games: For the Risk Taker Tue, 02 November 2004 03:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Mookie wrote on Mon, 01 November 2004 16:08

I jumped out of mums car when iwas driving once because she was getting on my nerves, I did this on OUR dirt road and not some public street.
Untouchable: i'm going to try ur game when i get my licence back;)

u dont need a license if its private road!! U'll get caught by cops anyway doing stuff like that with a license or not

I usually steer my steering wheel with my thigh/knees so i can write long sms quick with 2 hands!! Hard to keep ur eyes on phone and rd at same time especially when words on phone are so bloody small. usually dont bother looking at rd much
RobST162
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: Car Games: For the Risk Taker Tue, 02 November 2004 03:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
on the farm in tassie (no comments please)

we used to feed the cows by taking the ute out all loaded with hay and once you get through the gate you chuck it in first hop out, jump on the back and then try and offload a good distribution of hay before you got the to the fence on the other side

that was fun Very Happy

speaking of fences, I rode a motorbike through a fence once

it hurt a lot
Mookie
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: Car Games: For the Risk Taker Tue, 02 November 2004 05:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
The stare and drive is on 2Fast 2Furious where he just meets that undercover chick.
When i was on the farm (yes in tassie)I tryed feeding the animals off the back of my ute but i was too worried i might run 1 over.

b1gb3n: you right i don't need a licence but nobody in my family will belive me when i say "I'm only going to the end of the dirt road"
so they won't let me use their cars.
They also don't belive me when i tell them the fishtails marks are from next door.
I'm going to try that blindfold game it sounds fun.
I recon it's safer to talk on the fone that to write an sms but cops don't see u writing them so ur usally pretty safe.
I've seen girls that can write sms without looking at their fone one handed !!!!
I struggle with both hands lol

RobST162
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: Car Games: For the Risk Taker Tue, 02 November 2004 05:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
w00t Tassie farms!

we lived in Latrobe (next to Devonport) and I visit every chance I get..

where you from?

there is SOOOOO much grass for fun and games there too... but lots of cow foot holes.. lol

my cousins went to some race day or track or something the other weekend.. sounded mad.. got their Jaguar round a few times..
Mookie
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: Car Games: For the Risk Taker Tue, 02 November 2004 05:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Cow holes suck balls hardcore.
They keep ripping tyres off wheels!
It's really flat up in latrobe so u guys can get some speed up.
Our farm was further south and pretty much a whole hill
I have a really old video somewhere of my 120y getting almost two metres of air on the crest of our hill lol .

Has anybody got anymore games we could play ?
Clown
Forums Junkie

September 2002

Re: Car Games: For the Risk Taker Tue, 02 November 2004 07:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
atttttttttttt theeeeeeeeee gayyyyyyyyyyyyy barrrrrrrrrrrrrr!
smt_007
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: Car Games: For the Risk Taker Wed, 03 November 2004 12:00 Go to previous message
I use to play a game where you try to keep your eyes closed for as long as possible while driving.. you have to know the road obviously and you start from 5 seconds eyes closed then open them then try longer, i got to 46 seconds once, i know its crazy, plus i had no passenger just in case something came up Confused .
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Banned from pulsar.org.au but why?
Next Topic:help needed abt RWC
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 15:31:45 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0074911117553711 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.