Toymods » Members Rides » 2004 Toyota Camry Sportivo V6

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
terrynham
Occasional Poster

March 2004
icon7.gif  2004 Toyota Camry Sportivo V6 Sat, 06 November 2004 02:41 Go to next message
i picked up my new car this morning, and traded in my old 94 Camry.

in the way of mods and stuff that i put in....there isnt very much....it comes pretty much complete in stock form Razz

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v202/terrynham/newcar.jpg

http://www.cardomain.com/id/terrynham
  Send a private message to this user    
andrewa
Occasional Poster

August 2004
Re: 2004 Toyota Camry Sportivo V6 Sun, 07 November 2004 01:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
nice
im looking at getting a camry/avalon atm
as a 19 year old ppl might think im quiet dumb but i have my reasons why i want one

how much did it set you back?
terrynham
Occasional Poster

March 2004
Re: 2004 Toyota Camry Sportivo V6 Sun, 07 November 2004 01:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
well im only 19 this year Laughing, i dont think your dumb Razz

anyway, it was about $37,000 all up.....that includes onroad costs etc...
we were able to haggle it down, and to include:
tinted windows, floor mats, and paint/rust/fabric protection Wink
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: 2004 Toyota Camry Sportivo V6 Sun, 07 November 2004 02:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I think your quite dumb cos you can't spell quite camry=cardigans go alright but not fun round corners, plus little body roll
Evil_Foetus
Forums Junkie

March 2003
Re: 2004 Toyota Camry Sportivo V6 Sun, 07 November 2004 02:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i like the new camrys, they look good

what do you mean by not fun around corners?
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: 2004 Toyota Camry Sportivo V6 Sun, 07 November 2004 02:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
plough understeer, they have decent handling with the four cylinder but not enough power with the 6 cyl more weight over the front wheels and more power leads to more understeer. My mum has a 2002 Camry Touring whilst fast the car is not fun to drive had, dodgy seating position wooden accelerator pedal, touchy brakes that have abs that triggers way too early when going down hills. Clutch that is initially hard then really soft so you puch it through the firewall almost.
You can not corner fast in it, understeer, impossible to launch fast cos of the nature of the engine, ie needs 4000rpm before it gets going. Low rpm launch, 20kmph boot throttle hits 4 K wheels start to spin. High rpm launch = go nowhere and sit in clouds of smoke. Low rpm launch small clutch slip, quick change to second and engine bogs down of peak rpm
DeanoSX
Occasional Poster

January 2004
Re: 2004 Toyota Camry Sportivo V6 Sun, 07 November 2004 05:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
blah blah blah....i'd be happy with a car like that at the age of 19.

Re: 2004 Toyota Camry Sportivo V6 Sun, 07 November 2004 07:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
The Corona....hmmm more of a whale barge than a Camry!!!
Don't think your dodgy Corona is any better mate.
I'd sure be happy with a new model Camry!!!

peeack
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

September 2004
Re: 2004 Toyota Camry Sportivo V6 Sun, 07 November 2004 08:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Corona RT142 wrote on Sun, 07 November 2004 13:33

I think your quite dumb cos you can't spell quite camry=cardigans go alright but not fun round corners, plus little body roll

I think you're quite dumb because you can't spell quite. Camry = cardigans, they go alright but they arn't fun around corners, plus a little body roll.

Don't make fun of other's spelling if you're going to make mistakes your self Wink

Back on the topic however, Nice car mate, I like the look of that model Camry, except for the arse end. Any plans for the beast?
jase
Regular

May 2002
Re: 2004 Toyota Camry Sportivo V6 Sun, 07 November 2004 08:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Corona you are a prizewinner.

I think you've driven 3 cars in your life including your playstation.

Your opinions makes people think your a fool.
terrynham
Occasional Poster

March 2004
Re: 2004 Toyota Camry Sportivo V6 Sun, 07 November 2004 08:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
peeack wrote on Sun, 07 November 2004 19:48

Any plans for the beast?

no plans at the moment Wink
i dont really know what i can put on it Razz, its pretty much complete i think Cool

any ideas anybody? (other than mags, i know that already Laughing)

[Updated on: Sun, 07 November 2004 09:00]

dimmy77_03
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: 2004 Toyota Camry Sportivo V6 Sun, 07 November 2004 09:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
change the stock airbox/filter and get some extractors into her Wink

i reckon those camry's are pretty sweet except th V6's are underpowered out of the factory Razz
shaneblack
Occasional Poster

October 2004
Re: 2004 Toyota Camry Sportivo V6 Thu, 11 November 2004 08:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
how does it handle? I have no idea what the new models are like or how much better the Sportivo is, but all the stock 97 models I test drove didn't handle to my liking, I found one with lowered suspension (from pedders, don't know anything more than that) and it handled a lot better.
terrynham
Occasional Poster

March 2004
Re: 2004 Toyota Camry Sportivo V6 Thu, 11 November 2004 08:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i havent driven any of the other model Camrys so i cant really compare it to too much Razz, its just like every other Camry i guess Wink
it handles better than my old 94 4-cyl Camry anyway Laughing

ill be doing an advance driving course in it next month, so then i should be able to see how good it actually is Very Happy
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: 2004 Toyota Camry Sportivo V6 Thu, 11 November 2004 09:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Funny that lets see howe many cars I';ve driven, a one my corona, two my mums v6 camry, three my brothers echo, four the driving instructors 4 cyl camry, five my dad's pulsar sss, six my sisters corolla ke70, seven my other sisters pulsar Q and eight our old pajero. How many cars have I been a passenger in when driven hard enough to feel their performance. WRX, EVO 6, Lotus ELISE, ASTRA SRI, N14 pulsar sss, Honda integra, SW20 Mr2, Range Rover v8, BMW X5 4.6is, Ford ts50, Modded VP hsv engine station wagon etc etc. So thats me driving well more than three and being a passenger in a heap more so piss off I'm not a fool, I know excatly how the camry drives whilst a brilliant tourer great sound deading it does not deserve a sportivo tag it is not a sports car. The touring is a far more appropriate title and they should have stuck with it.
jase
Regular

May 2002
Re: 2004 Toyota Camry Sportivo V6 Thu, 11 November 2004 12:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I apologise for my mistake corona.

You do have appear to have driven 8.

If you think that this precludes you from being a fool - I apologise further.

Can you please post when you drive a ninth car so I can make preparations for the tenth - I'm sure a party to welsome a further 25% increases is warranted.
peeack
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

September 2004
Re: 2004 Toyota Camry Sportivo V6 Thu, 11 November 2004 12:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I've been a passanger in FIVE aircraft, I know the ins and outs of their handling, AND i've put many hard working hours into Flight Sim, so I speak with authority on all aircraft ever.
shaneblack
Occasional Poster

October 2004
Re: 2004 Toyota Camry Sportivo V6 Thu, 11 November 2004 13:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I notice one car missing from that list corona.... a Camry Sportivo . How can you comment on a car you haven't driven??
trdcamry93
Occasional Poster

July 2004
Re: 2004 Toyota Camry Sportivo V6 Thu, 11 November 2004 14:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
terrynham: Very nice car dood i would be happy with a 37k car too Smile at the age of 19

as for plans Dimmy77_03: sounds good, maybe zhorst in the near Future as well Wink

Peeack: good luck with your flight sim Smile and further flights

ShaneBlack: Very nicely put.
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: 2004 Toyota Camry Sportivo V6 Thu, 11 November 2004 22:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
the new camry is pretty much the same as the one it replaced ie same engine suspension etc etc, the only real difference is the body thus I can conclude and by reading motor that nothing has changed and the camry is still a fairly average handler. They tested the sportivo in performance car of the year and low and behold it came like 19th out of a field of around 21.
I dont even own a playstation xbox rather. At the age of 18 I have driven a few cars but I know what handles and what doesn't. My car the corona doesn't necessarily handle well but it is much more fun to drive hard than our camry. Over steer is much more controllable and it allows for planting through deserted roundabouts in second gear with the tail hanging out slightly. Try the same in the camry and you'd spear off the rounabout and into the gutter.
As I said befor the camry is a great car for family, long trips etc, great insulation from the road and great INSULATION FROM ANY SORT OF FEEDBACK. I learnt to drive in the camry its not fun, the car gives no indication through the steering wheel of what is going on. This is the same problem with commodores they dont give feedback and thus dont allow for you to push the cars to their potential as you are laways second guessing what is happening they dont inspire confidence in the driver and thus dont allow for an inspiring drive.
As I said I have been a passenger in many other actual performance cars and have taken feedback from the driver to how the car is reacting. The camry never was and never will be intended as a sports car thus labelling it as a sportivo after fiting some kit mags and a mufler is just a marketing plow. Yes it's got stiffer suspension but it still can't deny the laws of phycis. It has a failry torquey engine powering the front wheels and thus will always succumb to plough understeer when driven anywhere beyond 8 tenths.
You can't pick the throttle up coming out of a corner early like you can with a rear wheel drive and thus it suffers. So what if I have only driven eight cars I know what good and bad, my car ain't great but at least your involved in the driving process plenty of feedback enabling you to adjust and choose an option oversteer or a nice line and pick up the throttle .
shaneblack
Occasional Poster

October 2004
Re: 2004 Toyota Camry Sportivo V6 Fri, 12 November 2004 02:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Keeping the same mechanics doesn't neccesarily mean a car will perform the same. There is enough difference between the new and old Camry to make a difference. The weight and wheelbase are both different which means the weight distribution will most likely have changed, this alone can make differences to a cars steering/handling characterstics.

Also, the Sportivo has a sports suspension package. As I said before I don't know how much difference it makes but from past experience of driving what is otherwise the same car with and without suspension upgrades I know that it can make it handle like an entirely different car. As such you would really have to experience it to make any judgement on the cars handling.

On the note of power down and the power characteristics of the 1MZ-FE. The Sportivo has the motor producing and extra 4 kW and 5 nM. I must admit that I didn't think this was particularly impressive for a 'sports' model. However, the peak power doesn't tell the full story. I don't know how they got the extra power and what that's done to the rest of the power curve. Like you said, it's below 4000 rpm that the motor seams lacking, so if the performance gain is better down there then the motor could be changed from a sensible and easier to drive family sedan motor to something more sporting and fun.

I know it won't be a true sports car but people buying a Camry know they are buying a family sedan and getting the Sportivo just means a sportier version of it and on that note I think I would have to drive the base model and Sportivo to see how deserving it is of the Sportivo tag.
Tats
Regular

I Supported Toymods

December 2003
Re: 2004 Toyota Camry Sportivo V6 Fri, 12 November 2004 22:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Terrynham: very nice mate, I'm 20 and I'm insanely jealous Cool

Corona boi: You get your information on car's suspensions tunes from magazines? So you missed the September 2002 issue of Wheels, when they tested the current Camry when it was new?

"....set the goal of establishing new benchmarks for the Camry's chassis dynamics. This meant 60,000km of testing on public roads, plus hundreds of hours trialling 50 different suspension tunes...."

"After a couple of fairly hot laps on the rain-slick racetrack, it became clear the new Camry is extremely well-sorted dynamically. High grip levels, a flat cornering stance, and terrific adjustibility on the throttle make it fun to punt hard, adn it never feels dangerous. Slide into understeer and a wee lift tucks the nose faithfully back into line, while oversteer is induced by only the most aggressive driving."

"The rack and pinion steering feels significantly better than before.... the steering is actually lighter, but a massive increase in stiffness of the steering bushes has resulted in the meatier on-centre feel."

I won't listen to your drivel any longer until you've driven one.
TE72_Turbo
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: 2004 Toyota Camry Sportivo V6 Sun, 14 November 2004 10:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Nice car dude. Couldn't pick a better daily driver that won't attract unwanted attention, and still embarrass the commonwhore drivers while you cruise in comfort Very Happy

I wear my cardigan with pride Razz I'll never complain about my 2001 V6 MCV20R camry, so long as I have a weekend toy to abuse.

I've driven (spirited drive too I can assure) both the Altise V6 & Sportivo, and while both have fairly neutral handling (privided you dont mash the gas & reef the wheel like an 18 year old novice mid-corner), the Sportivo did have an edge over the Altise, most likely due to the "sports" suspension, which also felt more firm on the rough stuff.

Terrynham: Maybe you made a mistake after all, I'm sure you would've been happier with a Corona: out of date, cheap, weak, and leaves a bad taste in your mouth, just like the mexican beer Laughing
Evil_Foetus
Forums Junkie

March 2003
Re: 2004 Toyota Camry Sportivo V6 Sun, 14 November 2004 12:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
looks nice, if i have a family, its camry sportivo time. Evil or Very Mad

i daresay it'd go quite nicely too. never driven one but im sure i will one day Very Happy
Jag7799
Forums Junkie

July 2002

Re: 2004 Toyota Camry Sportivo V6 Sun, 14 November 2004 12:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Tats wrote on Sat, 13 November 2004 09:36

Terrynham: very nice mate, I'm 20 and I'm insanely jealous Cool

Corona boi: You get your information on car's suspensions tunes from magazines? So you missed the September 2002 issue of Wheels, when they tested the current Camry when it was new?

"....set the goal of establishing new benchmarks for the Camry's chassis dynamics. This meant 60,000km of testing on public roads, plus hundreds of hours trialling 50 different suspension tunes...."

"After a couple of fairly hot laps on the rain-slick racetrack, it became clear the new Camry is extremely well-sorted dynamically. High grip levels, a flat cornering stance, and terrific adjustibility on the throttle make it fun to punt hard, adn it never feels dangerous. Slide into understeer and a wee lift tucks the nose faithfully back into line, while oversteer is induced by only the most aggressive driving."

"The rack and pinion steering feels significantly better than before.... the steering is actually lighter, but a massive increase in stiffness of the steering bushes has resulted in the meatier on-centre feel."

I won't listen to your drivel any longer until you've driven one.

you just dont understand, corona man is jesus, the world changes according to his will
KOFFEE-BLACK
Forums Junkie

March 2003
Re: 2004 Toyota Camry Sportivo V6 Mon, 15 November 2004 03:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Corona man, when you have driven cars like GTR's Supras, FD RX7's Lotus Elise', Porsche GT2, etc etc, then say you have driven a real car, not a pulsar q or an Echo!

shaneblack, funny nick name man, my name is Shane and my nick name is black lol.
vaporlokk
Occasional Poster

November 2004

Re: 2004 Toyota Camry Sportivo V6 Mon, 15 November 2004 07:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
how much did they give your for trade in on your 94, i have a 95 csi i wanna trade with under 150,000 on it but dont know the going rate on traades
terrynham
Occasional Poster

March 2004
Re: 2004 Toyota Camry Sportivo V6 Mon, 15 November 2004 07:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
the trade in price they gave us was pretty crap
it was only $4000 Confused

my one was a CSi 4-cyl model too, but it had like 187,000km on it Razz
the thing was it didnt have too great a history, as in, it was repaired from being side-swipted and repaired from extreme hail-damage.

I didnt tell the dealer any of this, but the valuator knew just by looking at it Surprised, he is a professional i guess Laughing
vaporlokk
Occasional Poster

November 2004

Re: 2004 Toyota Camry Sportivo V6 Mon, 15 November 2004 08:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
damn just 4000!!! i paid 6500 for mine and that was at dealers buying prices, *my gf dad is a car dealer lol* fark im not trading if im only gonna get 4000, ive spent half that putting new bits on it eheh, so hows the new one compare in performance..i was thinking of putting the v6 in mine and supercharging it but not sure if its possible or worth it.

oh yeah in the way of mods you can syperchatge the newer gen v6 Very Happy i would do it just to suprise those magna idiots and commodore pea holes

hahaha didnt read that bottom bit about the sideswipe rofl Laughing the car dealers screw you anyway so why not get one back on them eheh

[Updated on: Mon, 15 November 2004 08:39]

terrynham
Occasional Poster

March 2004
Re: 2004 Toyota Camry Sportivo V6 Mon, 15 November 2004 09:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
in performance of course i like the new one Very Happy
more power than the old car Razz

my dad didnt want to only get $4000 for it, but we needed a new car, since this one was pretty much dead Confused, since the engine wasnt running really well....
and i was too lazy to sell it privately, so we just said stuff it, and just traded it in Laughing

i spent a bit of money putting bits and pieces on it aswell.....but the weekend before we picked up the new car, i just took anything and everything i put on it off, so i almost returned it to stock condition Razz
vaporlokk
Occasional Poster

November 2004

Re: 2004 Toyota Camry Sportivo V6 Wed, 17 November 2004 11:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey you know of any aussie camry forums?? i need info on conversions which is kinda thin heheh
DeanoSX
Occasional Poster

January 2004
Re: 2004 Toyota Camry Sportivo V6 Wed, 17 November 2004 12:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
you dont need a camry forum...you got all the info needed on toymods Razz
terrynham
Occasional Poster

March 2004
Re: 2004 Toyota Camry Sportivo V6 Wed, 17 November 2004 12:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
this is the only Aussie Toyota forum i know of Razz

well for Camrys there is ToyotaNation, but you probably knew that already Wink

Re: 2004 Toyota Camry Sportivo V6 Wed, 17 November 2004 22:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
vaporlokk wrote on Mon, 15 November 2004 19:34

oh yeah in the way of mods you can syperchatge the newer gen v6 Very Happy i would do it just to suprise those magna idiots and commodore pea holes

I don't think it is possible to supercharge the Australian version 1MZ with off the shelf supercharger systems from TRD etc. Simply because these were made for LHD cars and there are problems with space on the RHD cars. I think it's the brake booster that is the problem, but not sure.

shaneblack
Occasional Poster

October 2004
Re: 2004 Toyota Camry Sportivo V6 Thu, 18 November 2004 05:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yes, it's either the brake booster or the clutch fluid that's getting in the way. Although I think the bigger issue is the price. For over US$3000 I'm sure you can get something that will give more power as well as fit the Australian car.
vaporlokk
Occasional Poster

November 2004

Re: 2004 Toyota Camry Sportivo V6 Thu, 18 November 2004 11:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
well thats a bummer.... really is sad no development happents here for these cars, i know you all think their stupid boring family cars but i kinda like em alot Wink
i will get my 3sgte camry one day damnit Evil or Very Mad
westlife
Regular

September 2003
Re: 2004 Toyota Camry Sportivo V6 Fri, 19 November 2004 04:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
vaporlokk

What kind of Camry do you have ?

Nice ride man I love the new Sportivo's.But if it were me I would have got the black Very Happy
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: 2004 Toyota Camry Sportivo V6 Fri, 19 November 2004 04:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
for a guess if he wants a 3sgte I'd say a sv21 correct me if i'm wrong

Re: 2004 Toyota Camry Sportivo V6 Fri, 19 November 2004 05:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Why? Because it's the easiest? Ive seen the Gen 3 with 3SGTE motors in 'em. Any Camry with that motor would go like stink...hmm..well maybe not the newer ones..which are quite overweight to what they used to be!!

vaporlokk
Occasional Poster

November 2004

Re: 2004 Toyota Camry Sportivo V6 Sat, 20 November 2004 07:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah i got a 95 widebody, i heard its a piece of piss to do the conversion, just expensive... wonder if youd be able to hook a 3sgte onto one of the awd diesel camry gearbox...

*pondes*
terrynham
Occasional Poster

March 2004
Re: 2004 Toyota Camry Sportivo V6 Tue, 07 December 2004 10:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
terrynham wrote on Thu, 11 November 2004 19:29

ill be doing an advance driving course in it next month, so then i should be able to see how good it actually is Very Happy

yes i am quoting myself Laughing

anyway, i did that advance driving course today at Eastern Creek Very Happy
it was really fun Cool
so now i know how the car handles Wink
it handled really well i reckon, it didnt slide too much going into the corners and i didnt take out any cones with it either Razz
van-
Occasional Poster

October 2004
Re: 2004 Toyota Camry Sportivo V6 Thu, 09 December 2004 23:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Corona RT142 wrote on Sun, 07 November 2004 13:33

I think you're quite dumb because you used "your" instead of "you're", and you don't have much of a clue about grammar or punctuation. Don't throw stones mate, you live in a glass house Smile

That's a damn hot Camry dude, great choice! They're a good alternative to the Commodore and Falcon, but they could do with a bit more power, ya know? Anyway, get some nice rims and lower it a bit, and she'll be sweet Smile
Nolan
Forums Junkie

November 2004
Re: 2004 Toyota Camry Sportivo V6 Tue, 14 December 2004 11:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
nice lookin family car, FAMILY.. i dont see how a 19 year old wud spend 37K on a family car, the car itself looks quite nice and i got nothing against it..but couldnt u think of a better "sports car" to spend 37k on.

BUT..everyone is entitled to there opinion and if ur happy with ur car thats all that matters good luck with it Very Happy

Re: 2004 Toyota Camry Sportivo V6 Tue, 14 December 2004 21:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Nolan wrote on Tue, 14 December 2004 22:22

BUT..everyone is entitled to there opinion and if ur happy with ur car thats all that matters good luck with it Very Happy {snip}

You said it yourself!

phil545
Newcomer

December 2004
Re: 2004 Toyota Camry Sportivo V6 Tue, 21 December 2004 02:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey guys i only just registered im going to join toymods at start of next yr (jan 17th) just thought i wud lets yas know that im gettting my new car tomoro. it being a camry sportivo 4cyc. ive bin waiting for ages bout 2 months coz im getting a manual so i they had to order it specially. Hey man is ur V6 a manual or auto? btw im only 18 Razz
Adam_Rolla
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

February 2004
Re: 2004 Toyota Camry Sportivo V6 Tue, 21 December 2004 03:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
phil545 wrote on Tue, 21 December 2004 13:53

Hey guys i only just registered im going to join toymods at start of next yr (jan 17th) just thought i wud lets yas know that im gettting my new car tomoro. it being a camry sportivo 4cyc. ive bin waiting for ages bout 2 months coz im getting a manual so i they had to order it specially. Hey man is ur V6 a manual or auto? btw im only 18 Razz

HI PHIL Very Happy
Welcome to toymods, see u on the 17th.
terrynham
Occasional Poster

March 2004
Re: 2004 Toyota Camry Sportivo V6 Tue, 21 December 2004 04:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
phil545 wrote on Tue, 21 December 2004 13:53

Hey man is ur V6 a manual or auto? btw im only 18 Razz

its an auto Razz, im too much of a lazy ass to change gears Laughing
Camry_omega
Forums Junkie

January 2004
Re: 2004 Toyota Camry Sportivo V6 Fri, 31 December 2004 05:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Very nice car man, don't listen to corona, he always seems to be biased against camrys, this isn't the first time he has tried to tell us of "plough understeer". Anyway looks great, the 04 model looks alot tougher, i used to drive an sv21, but i recently traded to a Hyundai Elantra. Looks after it man and it will last you,
leethal_leeroy
Occasional Poster

December 2004
Re: 2004 Toyota Camry Sportivo V6 Wed, 05 January 2005 04:03 Go to previous message
yeah, don't worry what they say, who car if it gets huge under, you can have fun in anything, you can be the understeer king. my mate had the one just earlier to yours in the 6, went faster than v6holdens. but over 120 through winding roads it sometimes got into some uncontrollable swaping action. i think the tyres and suspension didn't help Razz

tell me, can you get lift off over in it? you should stiffen the sway bar in the rear! Very Happy
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:MRFOOL'S AE86 FINISHED
Next Topic:stereomike's 1995 MkIV N/A Supra (UPDATED PHOTOS)
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Fri Apr 26 08:10:15 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.010971069335938 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.