Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » Members Rides » Phrostbyte's KE70 (Last count, 260 In-Process photos) 4AGE 80% done!

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
Phrostbyte
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

April 2004
icon10.gif  Phrostbyte's KE70 (Last count, 260 In-Process photos) 4AGE 80% done! Mon, 22 November 2004 08:24 Go to next message
EDIT: CHECK OUT THE WHOLE RUNDOWN + PICS AT ....

Finally got a damn good host, no ads, really fast, available to all: http://ke70.theicy.net/

Too confusing having all the shit i had in this post... although occasionally i will add a pic on this thread that is not yet on my website, so make sure you quickly scroll down Razz

Kev.

[Updated on: Mon, 26 September 2005 23:34]

Send a private message to this user    
rthy
Forums Junkie

January 2004
wtf is a jabber? a punch line?
Re: Phrostbyte's KE70 (Pics!) Mon, 22 November 2004 12:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
nice clock, no aircon? Confused
Phrostbyte
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

April 2004
Re: Phrostbyte's KE70 (Pics!) Tue, 23 November 2004 12:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ahaha u mofo. yeah the clock is nice isnt it Razz and nah just fan, but hell having a window open when going 100kms does basically the same job as an a/c anyway... but thinking once i do the engine conversion on it ill get an a/c box.
Phrostbyte
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

April 2004
Re: Phrostbyte's KE70 (Pics!) Sun, 09 January 2005 18:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bumpage due to link bein put in 1st post Very Happy
soulfire
Regular

May 2004

Re: Phrostbyte's KE70 (Pics!) Sun, 09 January 2005 20:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
nice ke70 man!

i really like the blue carpet swap, that brown stuff was ugly!
lilcrash
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: Phrostbyte's KE70 (Pics!) Sun, 09 January 2005 22:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
wat rims are those??
Teddy_Csx
Regular

On Probation

January 2004
Re: Phrostbyte's KE70 (Pics!) Sun, 09 January 2005 23:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i saw his rims first - eyes off lol

they are nice... $200 they cost i think -> Love em
Ge_x
Regular

December 2004
Re: Phrostbyte's KE70 (Pics!) Mon, 10 January 2005 08:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
why not just redo it all in black??
Phrostbyte
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

April 2004
Re: Phrostbyte's KE70 (Pics!) Mon, 10 January 2005 11:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
was thinking about that, theres a place near here that does full moulded carpet for cars and ill see if they have the mould for a corolla Very Happy, then ill get it all done in black and respray all of my dash and console, but the door trims definately ain't gettin touched, they fkn rock Very Happy.

Yeah the rims were off a friend's friend. $200 for 6 rims, with 2 of them the paint is slightly... fucked, but no matter, they will make mad burnout/drift rims.
lilcrash
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: Phrostbyte's KE70 (Pics!) Tue, 11 January 2005 01:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
do u know where i can get sum
CS-X
Regular

January 2005
Re: Phrostbyte's KE70 (Pics!) Tue, 11 January 2005 02:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
looks good, those things go pretty hard, im from narre warrem so if you ever see a maroon SV21 Camry with a "volatile Performance" sticker on the back give us a toot. Very Happy
Phrostbyte
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

April 2004
Re: Phrostbyte's KE70 (Pics!) Tue, 11 January 2005 03:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
umm the rims, yeah i wouldnt have a clue but i do know that they are pretty common, so you might get lucky ehhehe.

narre warren shiit, so close! SV21.. thats the camry that looks like an ae92 sedan correct?
CS-X
Regular

January 2005
Re: Phrostbyte's KE70 (Pics!) Tue, 11 January 2005 03:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yer think so. you see them every were. but with the exhaust mine stands out a bit more. hehe, if you see a silver one with the same sticker thats my mate.
Fujiwara_ToFu
Regular

March 2004

Re: Phrostbyte's KE70 (Pics!) Tue, 11 January 2005 08:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
nice ride Kev.

How's the 4AGE transplant going?

-Jay
Phrostbyte
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

April 2004
Re: Phrostbyte's KE70 (Pics!) Sun, 30 January 2005 09:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ey peeps, just lettin u know, site has been updated heaps since last post, more mods! Let me know what you think, constructive criticism is appreciated.

About the 4age transplant, it's still lined up for me, all I have to do is get the money together, and job problems at the moment may be setting it back a bit... But within the next 2 months no doubt i will have it Smile

Kev.
EldarO
Forums Junkie

December 2004
Re: Phrostbyte's KE70 (Pics!) Thu, 17 February 2005 06:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
new shellage? written offage?

what happened?
Phrostbyte
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

April 2004
Re: Phrostbyte's KE70 (Pics!) Thu, 17 February 2005 17:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
A huge embankment happened... cbf going into details, anyway, rebirth has already started, just over 24 hours after accident I bought myself another ke70, same model, same colour, basically same car. Needs a fair bit of work done though, most of the panels and doors will come from the old car which means having the same colour is a total bonus. Reeeeal bad rust on boot which is in desperate need of fixing, will try to organize a friend to do some welding for me, but other than that, its all just swap straight over which i can manage quite easily.

Pics of the rebirth car should be up tomorrow. Ended up getting the entire car with a more healthy engine, reconditioned k50, new exhaust cat back etc (still stocko size, 1.25"), all for $300, and to think i was gonna pay $250 for just a shell and $65 for towing....

Keep tuned Very Happy

EDIT: Oh, and it has air con!! Very Happy
2nd EDIT: Added a pic to keep you entertained till i update site Smile
http://free.hostdepartment.com/p/phrostbyte222/ke70/rebirth-stock010.jpg

[Updated on: Thu, 17 February 2005 18:00]

Josho
Regular

April 2004
Re: Phrostbyte's KE70 (Pics!) Thu, 17 February 2005 23:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ah, shame about the smash dude.

Nice job on the boot as well, I've been wanting to clean up my boot for my '70 for a long time now, but that takes time, time which I hardly have now days.

Good luck with the new one.
Phrostbyte
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

April 2004
Re: Phrostbyte's KE70 (Pics!) Fri, 18 February 2005 04:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah the boot took a few hours, luckily this boot only has rust up the top of the boot, none ANYWHERE else in the boot which is just ultimately amazing considering its been leaking for the last 3 years. So yeah I'll get that welded up and then do the same boot overhaul which should only take about 2 hours instead of 4 this time. Anyway I gotta get to work, gotta finish swappin most of this stuff by the end of the day Confused

Thanks.
Phrostbyte
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

April 2004
Re: Phrostbyte's KE70 (Pics!) Fri, 18 February 2005 17:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Just chuckin in another quick sneak peak Very Happy Did most of the interior and shit today, also swapped a quarter panel and all of the doors... More to do, so little time...

http://free.hostdepartment.com/p/phrostbyte222/ke70/rebirth-inpeices002.jpg
Phrostbyte
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

April 2004
Re: Phrostbyte's KE70 (Pics!) Fri, 25 February 2005 15:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bump, rebirth complete Laughing

(ie: site updated Razz)

[Updated on: Fri, 25 February 2005 15:04]

Teddy_Csx
Regular

On Probation

January 2004
Re: Phrostbyte's KE70 (Pics!) Fri, 25 February 2005 21:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thats awesome stuff Smile

Very Happy Very Happy : D
Phrostbyte
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

April 2004
Re: Phrostbyte's KE70 (Pics!) Sat, 26 February 2005 02:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Very Happy ta
rthy
Forums Junkie

January 2004
Re: Phrostbyte's KE70 (Pics!) Sun, 27 February 2005 13:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
u got some rust there Rolling Eyes
Phrostbyte
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

April 2004
Re: Phrostbyte's KE70 (Pics!) Mon, 28 February 2005 05:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
whatchu talkin bout rust?

only rust is on the boot and im currently cutting and shaping a metal panel to be welded in, should be done within a week.. Yesterday i took ALL of the pinstriping off and the door protectors that were left on the shell. Later today or tomorrow im putting a full guide to doing both of those tasks on my website, as i havent found guides anywhere else.
Phrostbyte
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

April 2004
Re: Phrostbyte's KE70 (Pics!) Tue, 22 March 2005 13:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Bump, Section 9 added and all pics re-uploaded to new host, my apologies about banner ads at the bottom of each page...

I'm currently working on modifying an ae82 bumper to fit the car, its currently mounted, but i will need to do some shortening and will neaten up some stuff soon.

Here's a pic of how the bumper looks at the moment. Correct me if I'm wrong but I believe I'm the first person in Australia to actually attempt this... not just photoshop it and hope to do it one day. I can see why most people dont bother, it's going to be a massive job to size it up properly and still leave it looking reasonable...

http://i160.exs.cx/img160/5756/phot00169tm.jpg

http://4age.no-ip.com/
coFF33
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: Phrostbyte's KE70 (Pics!) Tue, 22 March 2005 16:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
haha ! i like the look of that Very Happy

good work with the boot ... makes me wanna clean up my rusted RA65's . i just checked out what is under the spare and OMFG its bad ...

any tips ?
Phrostbyte
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

April 2004
Re: Phrostbyte's KE70 (Pics!) Wed, 23 March 2005 04:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
thanks Smile

Yeah man, any rust you find, sand it down to bare metal or until you cant sand it anymore without going straight through it. Then grab a brush and put some Feronite/Rust killer on it. This will chemically re-act with it over a few hours and basically turns the rust back into metal, a much weaker that original metal, but none the less, metal. Then if you have holes, dump some bog on each bit, then sand it down to be even. Then do ya sprayin Very Happy
Phrostbyte
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

April 2004
Re: Phrostbyte's KE70 (Pics!) Wed, 23 March 2005 17:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
new faster hosting, link in sig.
gearb0x
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Phrostbyte's KE70 (LOTS of Pics!) Mon, 28 March 2005 14:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
How did you get the Metal repair patch to look so nice on the finished product? it looks a little rough in the pic... did you weld it in your self?

I guess u used bog to smooth it out but did you use much? how did you shape it, it looks pretty good. I have rust in the same spot on my AE71 that has been fixed by the previous owner with bog so needs some work

Phill
Phrostbyte
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

April 2004
Re: Phrostbyte's KE70 (LOTS of Pics!) Mon, 28 March 2005 15:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah man, its a peice of steel, cut out of an old dvd player casing. I then beat it with a hammer and used plyers to slowly bend it into shape. It's actually made to sit underneath the surface, hence the reason it looking so bad didnt matter. Due to the factor of not having a welder i actually bolted it in Smile, bolts are almost un-noticable though. Then used about 750gms worth of bog, maybe more, before i finally got it perfect.

The rust hole in the middle was fkn simple though, i just jammed about 200gms worth of bog in the hole and sanded it down, worked perfect. After sanding both down I used some exact match paint from autobarn. They actually get the exact paint colour code off your firewall and mix it up right infront of you, then compress it into a spraycan for $25.95.

Anyway ill get pics of the top of it too soon, need new batteries for my camera which I may get tomorrow depending on whether I get my new struts in in time and make the thing driveable again.

Fkn still got a leak somewhere in my boot though... fkn shits me...
EldarO
Forums Junkie

December 2004
Re: Phrostbyte's KE70 (LOTS of Pics!) Tue, 05 April 2005 16:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
love the car mate, your an inspiration, good to see someone so enthusiastic!

first off, i think its just me, but i cant get to the new site, link doesnt work.

second, get a bucket, fill with water, add blue/green/red dye, lots of it, pour all over boot area, leave in sun, when dry, open up your boot and youll see where its leaking, but youll have to clean the dye too Razz

Cheers,

Eldar.O.
Phrostbyte
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

April 2004
Re: Phrostbyte's KE70 (LOTS of Pics!) Tue, 05 April 2005 17:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hahah thanks man, oh, gimme the first two numbers of your IP address, my hosting has banned a whole bunch of countries (for various reasons), and australia got screwed over because some of those countries use the same IP ranges as us.

Just give me the first two sets from ure IP. --> xxx.xxx.no.no

Cheers,
Kev.

By the way I'll try to find some better hosting tonight... its so hard to find a good fast host with no advertising and no small fuckups like this...
Phrostbyte
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

April 2004
Re: Phrostbyte's KE70 (LOTS of Pics!) Tue, 05 April 2005 17:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hahah scratch that, new mirror is now online and forgot to mention, section 10 is up.. FINALLY THE RA28 BRAKES ARE ON!!! (took me long enough)

edit: url removed.. real link in sig

Kev.

[Updated on: Sat, 11 June 2005 16:19]

Phrostbyte
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

April 2004
Re: Phrostbyte's KE70 (LOTS of Pics!) Thu, 12 May 2005 06:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bump, finally a fkn perfect webhost and my video is uploaded.
StockAE86
Regular

July 2004
Re: Phrostbyte's KE70 (Last count, 174 In-Process photos) (Video is uploaded) Fri, 13 May 2005 00:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
You call that drifting??? in that case my mum drifts better than ya Laughing Laughing Laughing
Phrostbyte
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

April 2004
Re: Phrostbyte's KE70 (Last count, 174 In-Process photos) (Video is uploaded) Fri, 13 May 2005 05:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ahahah, shush you!! you try drifting with some really saggy chopped springs, a clutch that loses grip as you slide and just burns away and an engine with less kW than your mum herself. I do much better these days now that 1 & 2 are fixed, just have to dump an engine in and do the whole LSD n shiz...

Kev.

PS: I'd also only been driving a manual for about a month, with only a few actual drives. I was using a compression lock to pull off those "slides", not raw power, as the car didnt have any... ahaahah.

[Updated on: Fri, 13 May 2005 05:42]

Josho
Regular

April 2004
Re: Phrostbyte's KE70 (Last count, 174 In-Process photos) (Video is uploaded) Fri, 13 May 2005 12:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thats some pretty poor gravel work. Razz
Phrostbyte
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

April 2004
Re: Phrostbyte's KE70 (Last count, 174 In-Process photos) (Video is uploaded) Fri, 13 May 2005 12:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ahahaha i know the gravel work screwed up a bit due to having a clutch that just wouldnt grip when you dumped it.. Oh and the handbrakeys you see are my first time ever using a handbrake.. GO EASY PEOPLE I WAS 16 WHEN I MADE THIS VIDEO!!! No No No
shcao
Forums Junkie

November 2002
Re: Phrostbyte's KE70 (Last count, 174 In-Process photos) (Video is uploaded) Fri, 13 May 2005 13:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
should you be displaying this stuff and admitting freely that you were only 16??

Phrostbyte
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

April 2004
Re: Phrostbyte's KE70 (Last count, 174 In-Process photos) (Video is uploaded) Fri, 13 May 2005 17:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yes..

ahahha jk, video will be taken down pretty soon, not that it matters much, licence plate isnt shown even once due to poor codec quality Very Happy
Rallystanza
Forums Junkie

May 2004
Re: Phrostbyte's KE70 (Last count, 174 In-Process photos) (Video is uploaded) Fri, 13 May 2005 23:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Phrostbyte wrote on Fri, 13 May 2005 15:31

ahahah, shush you!! you try drifting with some really saggy chopped springs, a clutch that loses grip as you slide and just burns away and an engine with less kW than your mum herself. I do much better these days now that 1 & 2 are fixed, just have to dump an engine in and do the whole LSD n shiz...

This is Shtock boys life of drifting.

He keeps it real with his gayness suspension and his lack of mental stability!

Keep it real shtocka.

Jezza
Phrostbyte
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

April 2004
Re: Phrostbyte's KE70 (Last count, 174 In-Process photos) (Video is uploaded) Sat, 14 May 2005 07:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ahahah, indeed, paulz g0t shkillz Razz
StockAE86
Regular

July 2004
Re: Phrostbyte's KE70 (Last count, 174 In-Process photos) (Video is uploaded) Sat, 14 May 2005 13:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Glad to see u guys have finally worked out that i got skillz. Very Happy

My mum always said i was a special kid, i think ive finally worked out why . Laughing Laughing Laughing
Phrostbyte
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

April 2004
Re: Phrostbyte's KE70 (Last count, 174 In-Process photos) (Video is uploaded) Sat, 14 May 2005 15:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
rofl..
jesseT18
Forums Junkie

February 2004
Re: Phrostbyte's KE70 (Last count, 174 In-Process photos) (Video is uploaded) Sun, 15 May 2005 03:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
man thats sick!!!
have you got a LSD?
what engine are you running?
how long have you been drifting for? do you compete or just do it for fun?

love the video man thats awesome!
Phrostbyte
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

April 2004
Re: Phrostbyte's KE70 (Last count, 174 In-Process photos) (Video is uploaded) Sun, 15 May 2005 07:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
haahha man, you're gonna laugh. That video was made back when the ONLY mods I had done to my car were AE86 front seats, sports steering wheel, rims and lowering. The car was still completely stock just about. If you think thats amazing for a 4kc with a normal diff, wait till you see it now with the front negative camber and all the other mods, in the wet the thing WANTS to drift, not kidding... 1 flick of the steering wheel and I can put the thing 45degrees down a straight Very Happy

And yeah basically when I made that video I'd only been drifting for about a month. Really I don't think i did very good, I do alot better now... I don't compete yet, but I probably will once the whole suspension is done + LSD + 4AG.

Kev.
jesseT18
Forums Junkie

February 2004
Re: Phrostbyte's KE70 (Last count, 174 In-Process photos) (Video is uploaded) Sun, 15 May 2005 07:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
nice work man, it shows that drifting comes down more to drivers skill than the cars setup, i cant wait to see your next video thats insane!
Phrostbyte
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

April 2004
Re: Phrostbyte's KE70 (Last count, 174 In-Process photos) (Video is uploaded) Sun, 15 May 2005 10:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
woo thanks for good feedback Very Happy,

I'll be taking the video down to preserver bandwidth within the next day or two, hopefully will be producing a new movie as soon as I have fuel, a cameraman and wet roads Smile.
Phrostbyte
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

April 2004
Re: Phrostbyte's KE70 (Last count, 174 In-Process photos) (Video is uploaded) Sat, 11 June 2005 16:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
New video will be made within the next week or so, wet roads are happening more often and i have a bit of money to throw around for fuel Smile.

My engine is sounding sicker and sicker each day, although the factor that toyota engines just last forever and never die... putting it through intense strain of harsh pedal to the floor action and 6000RPM action everyday is starting to kill it... 4AGE won't be long i hope Confused

Kev.
Teddy_Csx
Regular

On Probation

January 2004
Re: Phrostbyte's KE70 (Last count, 174 In-Process photos) (Video is uploaded) Sat, 11 June 2005 20:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Long live the 4k Smile
Phrostbyte
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

April 2004
Re: Phrostbyte's KE70 (Last count, 174 In-Process photos) (Video is uploaded) Wed, 29 June 2005 13:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Bump.

Did a bit of a spray job and made the car two tone... So section 11 added... Link in sig... Enjoy.

Kev.
Phrostbyte
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

April 2004
Re: Phrostbyte's KE70 (Last count, 174 In-Process photos) (Video is uploaded) Wed, 24 August 2005 13:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Bump, Section 12 Added, 4AGE conversion finally beginning.
SHEwiththe18RG
Regular

November 2004
Re: Phrostbyte's KE70 (Last count, 214 In-Process photos) Fri, 26 August 2005 09:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
you gota put up a new drift video!
Phrostbyte
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

April 2004
Re: Phrostbyte's KE70 (Last count, 214 In-Process photos) Sun, 28 August 2005 03:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Haahha yeah, it might happen within the next week or so actually. The 4K is just about to come out, so here comes the most fun you can have with an engine Very Happy. Gonna absolutely thrash the hell out of it just down the road, so when it explodes i can still roll the car back home Very Happy. (Will all be on video)
Teddy_Csx
Regular

On Probation

January 2004
Re: Phrostbyte's KE70 (Last count, 214 In-Process photos) Sun, 28 August 2005 08:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Phrostbyte wrote on Sun, 28 August 2005 13:50

Haahha yeah, it might happen within the next week or so actually. The 4K is just about to come out, so here comes the most fun you can have with an engine Very Happy. Gonna absolutely thrash the hell out of it just down the road, so when it explodes i can still roll the car back home Very Happy. (Will all be on video)

lol !

Good luck killing a stock 4k with thrashing man.. valve bouncing doesnt kill them. Overheat it, she will seeze up, come back next morning, and she will run again (just). Unless the oil goes...

Poor old 4k *saluits*
Clown
Forums Junkie

September 2002

Re: Phrostbyte's KE70 (Last count, 214 In-Process photos) Mon, 29 August 2005 09:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
When i picked up the rolla on the way home i was like "arrr fuckit REV LOTS + dump clutch" even with dodgy box/dif nothing went bang!
Phrostbyte
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

April 2004
Re: Phrostbyte's KE70 (Last count, 214 In-Process photos) Mon, 29 August 2005 13:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ahahha yeah man, the amount of times ive over-revved this thing is amazing. And I've given the diff and gearbox ultimate hell too. Damn Toyotas! They won't Break!!! ahahah.

Kev.

(Reminds me of this time once, my old neighbourhood at 3AM, roads were absolutely soaked. Drifted around a corner in 1st, hit 7000RPM, bounced down to 5500RPM, straight back up to 7000RPM, hit the clutch, chucked it in second, floored it to redline, dumped clutch, straight up to 7000RPM hahaha, could just hear my 4k SCREAMING at me going NO NO PLEASE STOP!!!... classic... But yeah best drift I'd ever done, 200 meters down the main road of my estate on a 45 degree angle...

[Updated on: Mon, 29 August 2005 13:27]

rthy
Forums Junkie

January 2004
Re: Phrostbyte's KE70 (Last count, 214 In-Process photos) Mon, 29 August 2005 21:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
anyone got details of rego with the 4age in the ke70?

is it as simple as the ae71? or does it have to be engineered Confused
Phrostbyte
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

April 2004
Re: Phrostbyte's KE70 (Last count, 214 In-Process photos) Mon, 29 August 2005 22:05 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
Umm man.. I'd be thinking any car that you change the engine to a different engine model you need engineering. I was told the only way you can change an engine without engineering is if you change it to another stock engine (ie. 4kc to 4kc or 4ac to 4ac).

(Not that I'm getting engineering lol...)

Kev.
Pages (2): [1  2  >  »]   Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:CLG's 1994 ST205 Celica GT4 Group A Rallye (56K - it's worth it!)
Next Topic:AERO97'S JZA80 Supra
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 20:58:38 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.011811017990112 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.