Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Classifieds » Engines, Accessories and other Mechanicals » *SOLD* 7MGTE ENGINE *SOLD*

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
overboostin007
Regular

June 2004
*SOLD* 7MGTE ENGINE *SOLD* Tue, 23 November 2004 07:27 Go to next message
I have for sale a 7mgte engine for sale. The head has recently had new valve stem seals replaced and also the valve have been reseated. The engine is fitted with a high performance blue timming belt installed. All top end gaskets have been replaced. Engine has 85k and is out of my mz20.Engine is complete less turbo only. I am NOW after $800

http://forums.toymods.org.au/index.php?t=getfile&id=8204
http://forums.toymods.org.au/index.php?t=getfile&id=8205

Attachment: reassemble of head.jpg
(Size: 39.46KB, Downloaded 417 time(s))
Attachment: head complete side.jpg
(Size: 49.51KB, Downloaded 418 time(s))

[Updated on: Tue, 07 December 2004 09:45]

Send a private message to this user    
overboostin007
Regular

June 2004
Re: FOR SALE 7MGTE ENGINE Tue, 23 November 2004 07:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i can supply pics also Very Happy
Evil_Foetus
Forums Junkie

March 2003
Re: FOR SALE 7MGTE ENGINE Tue, 23 November 2004 14:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey mate, is this a different 7mgte than the one from the soarer you're wrecking?

im still keen in the other one, just waiting on dosh Mad
overboostin007
Regular

June 2004
Re: FOR SALE 7MGTE ENGINE Wed, 24 November 2004 07:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
nah different engine bro. Looks like i have sold the other car complete
Evil_Foetus
Forums Junkie

March 2003
Re: FOR SALE 7MGTE ENGINE Wed, 24 November 2004 15:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
overboostin007 wrote on Wed, 24 November 2004 18:55

nah different engine bro. Looks like i have sold the other car complete

ah cool. g/l with both sales... just wish i had some f#$%@#$%king money Mad Mad
Phrozen_Death
Regular

October 2002
Re: FOR SALE 7MGTE ENGINE Thu, 25 November 2004 03:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
is it with a loom and ecu?
or just the motor?
overboostin007
Regular

June 2004
Re: FOR SALE 7MGTE ENGINE Thu, 25 November 2004 06:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
just the motor no loom or ecu.
Evil_Foetus
Forums Junkie

March 2003
Re: FOR SALE 7MGTE ENGINE Fri, 26 November 2004 01:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
has the headgasket been done? again, hows compression? this was in your current car yeah? how come you're pulling it out?

pics would be great Very Happy

it has turbo manifold and all that yeah? all i'd need is the ct26....?

im beginning a 7mgte-funding quest, we will talk again Evil or Very Mad
overboostin007
Regular

June 2004
Re: FOR SALE 7MGTE ENGINE Fri, 26 November 2004 07:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yes this was in my current car. I am selling it due to a 700hp engine i have bought for my car. Yes head gasket has been replaced all top end gaskets. Compression reads at all 150 psi all cylinders. Engine is complete less turbo. price drop to 800

http://forums.toymods.org.au/index.php?t=getfile&id=8206
http://forums.toymods.org.au/index.php?t=getfile&id=8207

Attachment: front of head.jpg
(Size: 48.66KB, Downloaded 396 time(s))
Attachment: head cam veiw.jpg
(Size: 43.32KB, Downloaded 394 time(s))

[Updated on: Fri, 26 November 2004 07:44]

overboostin007
Regular

June 2004
Re: FOR SALE 7MGTE ENGINE Fri, 26 November 2004 07:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
http://forums.toymods.org.au/index.php?t=getfile&id=8208

Attachment: 7mgtehehe.jpg
(Size: 46.52KB, Downloaded 379 time(s))

Evil_Foetus
Forums Junkie

March 2003
Re: FOR SALE 7MGTE ENGINE Fri, 26 November 2004 08:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
overboostin007 wrote on Fri, 26 November 2004 18:33

price drop to 800

argh!! don't do this to me! looks very good, was it running, does it require running in? standard headgasket, or metal? re-torqued etc?

any idea on shipping to ballarat, victoria? im trying to convince my parents for a loan Evil or Very Mad
beaver
Newcomer

October 2004
Re: FOR SALE 7MGTE ENGINE Fri, 26 November 2004 09:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
wot boost u been runnen on it bro ru in gladstone taz?
overboostin007
Regular

June 2004
Re: FOR SALE 7MGTE ENGINE Fri, 26 November 2004 10:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yes it is running and it wont need to be ran in at all. The engine has a need head gasket but not metal. And yes it has also been correctly retorqued to the revised head tension of 72 lbs.
I'm in Gladstone in qld.
igotscrewedbykristian
Occasional Poster

November 2004
Re: FOR SALE 7MGTE ENGINE Sat, 27 November 2004 13:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey very interested i have a 7mge would it be hard gettin this in ? does it bolt straight up ? let me know v v v interested just wanna know want i will have to do for loom and ecu as i only have a 7mge in at the moment ? wat is needed plz reply or pm asap thanx
overboostin007
Regular

June 2004
Re: FOR SALE 7MGTE ENGINE Sun, 28 November 2004 01:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah mate the 7mgte engine will bolt straight in. not quite sure about the loom. everything should still be the same as it is still a 7m base layout. ecu would need to be changed.It wouldn't be hard getting it in as still the same engine mounts and all. cheers
igotscrewedbykristian
Occasional Poster

November 2004
Re: FOR SALE 7MGTE ENGINE Sun, 28 November 2004 04:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey yeah could i hook up my existing extractors instead of a turb ? plus where would i find an ecu and loom ? if it didnt fit
overboostin007
Regular

June 2004
Re: FOR SALE 7MGTE ENGINE Sun, 28 November 2004 06:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i suppose you could but that definds the reason of buying a 7mgte. You can get the ecu and loom from any jap wreckers here in oz.
Mr.TRIM
Regular

September 2003
Re: FOR SALE 7MGTE ENGINE Mon, 29 November 2004 15:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
What`s happend with turbo?

did you have an aftermarket one?

How much to ship to newcastle?

Cheers
overboostin007
Regular

June 2004
Re: FOR SALE 7MGTE ENGINE Mon, 29 November 2004 21:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
It's a aftermarket blitz turbo that is going on my new engine built for 700hp. I have been told 200 to bris. But i really don't go into that side of things. Ilive in gladstone qld for anyone that wants to check freight
bbaacchhyy
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: FOR SALE 7MGTE ENGINE Mon, 29 November 2004 21:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
How long ago (how many km's) was the head done ?

Did you use Toyota gaskets (genuine) or ACL etc ?

Any idea of shipping to Adelaide ?

Cheers

Micahel B
overboostin007
Regular

June 2004
Re: FOR SALE 7MGTE ENGINE Tue, 30 November 2004 07:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
the head was done only 600kms ago when i took the engine out. It was an acl head gasket.
Mr.TRIM
Regular

September 2003
Re: FOR SALE 7MGTE ENGINE Thu, 02 December 2004 00:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ok mate,

So what flange you used with aftermarket Blitz turbo and oil/water lines adapter?

cos` Ive got gt 30/40 turbo sitting in my gar so I thought to use that one if possibille. It would be mad.

Siktoy ra23
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

November 2003
Re: FOR SALE 7MGTE ENGINE PRICE DROP Thu, 02 December 2004 06:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Do you have the oil return/feed line off the standard turbo
overboostin007
Regular

June 2004
Re: FOR SALE 7MGTE ENGINE PRICE DROP Thu, 02 December 2004 09:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
flange is the same as the standard manifold and still has stock oil/return lines on it. I don't know why this engine hasn't sold yet. This engine is at a good price and has all top rebuild.I must be the only one thats see a bargain
Thruan
Occasional Poster

August 2004
Re: FOR SALE 7MGTE ENGINE PRICE DROP Fri, 03 December 2004 00:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
how much do u want for it now??? i live in mackay qld. im on holidays atm in syd but go back in jan, this is exactly what i want to bolt into my ma61. so its missin the turbo? how much would it be to get a stock one? or a cheep replacement?

[Updated on: Fri, 03 December 2004 00:12]

Siktoy ra23
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

November 2003
Re: FOR SALE 7MGTE ENGINE PRICE DROP Fri, 03 December 2004 02:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Siktoy ra23 wrote on Thu, 02 December 2004 17:16

Do you have the oil return/feed line off the standard turbo

Very Happy
overboostin007
Regular

June 2004
Re: FOR SALE 7MGTE ENGINE PRICE DROP Fri, 03 December 2004 12:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey come on people someone must be interested damn. The vrs set cost me $300. Where can you buy a 7mgte with all top end gaskets replaced for $750. I must be the only person that isn't tight with cash
Evil_Foetus
Forums Junkie

March 2003
Re: FOR SALE 7MGTE ENGINE PRICE DROP Sun, 05 December 2004 04:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i notice you're also selling a MT 7mgte ecu...

would you do a 'package deal'? do you have a stock intercooler and piping laying around by any chance?

im still in discussions about money Mad

edit: i noticed that you WERE selling one... it was an old thread... don't still have it do you? Very Happy

[Updated on: Sun, 05 December 2004 07:30]

overboostin007
Regular

June 2004
Re: FOR SALE 7MGTE ENGINE PRICE DROP Sun, 05 December 2004 09:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah i have sold the other soarer complete so now i only have for sale the engine out of my mz20 soarer. engine only less turbo
Evil_Foetus
Forums Junkie

March 2003
Re: FOR SALE 7MGTE ENGINE PRICE DROP Sun, 05 December 2004 09:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ah righto, fair enough. does this one have the powersteering pump and resevior? a/c pump and compressor? is it in your car at the moment? does it the AFM and all the crossover pipes from the AFM to throttle body?

thanks for your help mate Smile im ringing freight companies tomorrow to get some prices Very Happy
chrisma70
Regular

November 2004
Re: FOR SALE 7MGTE ENGINE PRICE DROP Sun, 05 December 2004 12:35 Go to previous message
where do u live ? i live in sa am interested but need an ecu and loom ?? i wanna put it ina car with a ge now ? wat do i need il give ya 700 if i can find a turb for it
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:turbo Kit T3G's
Next Topic:Automatic Gearbox. Suit 4A-X
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 14:20:36 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0063230991363525 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.