Classifieds » Body and Interior » heaps of ta22 and 23 parts very cheap

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
people100
Forums Junkie

February 2003

heaps of ta22 and 23 parts very cheap Mon, 06 December 2004 11:09 Go to next message
got lots doors in reasonably good condition and some in average, gaurds in good nick for 23 and average for a 22, glass and mechanisms, dash parts, bonnets in reasonably good condition for both models, lights for both, excellent rear bar for a 23 just a bit of surface rust and also other bars for both models, 2 1/4 inch exhaust and some 18rg various parts left over

no reasonable offer refused. I will ship interstate but not straight away. it may take time as i dont get to the frieght companies very often due to work and when i can go they are closed. all must go soon.

ben
  Send a private message to this user    
jcmunga
Regular

November 2004
Re: heaps of ta22 and 23 parts very cheap Mon, 06 December 2004 11:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ta23 and ra23 are the same arnt they and they have the same front end as ra28? if so i need a left guard and door
people100
Forums Junkie

February 2003

Re: heaps of ta22 and 23 parts very cheap Tue, 07 December 2004 07:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
22 and 23 are different fronts...dorrs are interchangable. I have doors and gaurds for both models...pm me and ill let ya some prices...drivers door and gaurds for 23 may be sold though so hurry....
vin91
Regular

August 2003
Re: heaps of ta22 and 23 parts very cheap Tue, 07 December 2004 20:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Got a Half decent Dash Pad?

Also the Window guide Nylons.
people100
Forums Junkie

February 2003

Re: heaps of ta22 and 23 parts very cheap Wed, 08 December 2004 07:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
nah sorry neither of them anymore
christo
Regular

July 2004
Re: heaps of ta22 and 23 parts very cheap Thu, 09 December 2004 13:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey mate.
ive got a question for ya... when i whind my front windows down in my RA23, the front edge falls down and wont work properly. ive been told theres a little white plastic bit that has gone which is why this happens, but not sure? if u no the part im talking bout, do you have them left? cheers Confused Crying or Very Sad Rolling Eyes Very Happy
people100
Forums Junkie

February 2003

Re: heaps of ta22 and 23 parts very cheap Fri, 10 December 2004 09:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
the only things i can think of are the actual wheels that run in the tracks...you would probably need to just have a look and see what ya actually need...my front mechanisms may be sold anyway but i do have spares as soon as i dig them out.
chutz_pah
Regular

September 2002
Re: heaps of ta22 and 23 parts very cheap Thu, 16 December 2004 21:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
on your ta23, would you happen to have some flat-tail style rear lights.

if you do or know someone who has a set, could you PM me

thanks
jamie
74gt
Regular

October 2004
Re: heaps of ta22 and 23 parts very cheap Fri, 17 December 2004 03:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Quote:

on your ta23, would you happen to have some flat-tail style rear lights.

if you do or know someone who has a set, could you PM me

You mean so you could swap them for all red ones?
chutz_pah
Regular

September 2002
Re: heaps of ta22 and 23 parts very cheap Fri, 17 December 2004 08:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
fistly i meant to type ta22 (not ta23)...

and secondly yes!... to swap them for some red one's.

i'm not trying to hide what i'm doing, so don't bother trying to catch me out.

some dude in america asked you all for some aus spec ones and no-one could supply..

i want the red ones (primarily located in the US).
so i'm gonna do a deal to get what i want.

anyone who objects to what i'm doing, is only jeleous that they didn't think of doing it themselves.

and for those who find my actions to be wrongful, unjust or to be not in the spirit of "toyotas". i simply don't care, as to me a deal is a deal whether it be by transfer of servies, monies or goods.

people100
Forums Junkie

February 2003

Re: heaps of ta22 and 23 parts very cheap Fri, 17 December 2004 11:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i think mine are just standard ta22 items...i dont know of any differences or how to tell.
74gt
Regular

October 2004
Re: heaps of ta22 and 23 parts very cheap Fri, 17 December 2004 13:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Rolling Eyes

Quote:

anyone who objects to what i'm doing, is only jeleous that they didn't think of doing it themselves.

and for those who find my actions to be wrongful, unjust or to be not in the spirit of "toyotas". i simply don't care, as to me a deal is a deal whether it be by transfer of servies, monies or goods.

sounds like I've touched a nerve

Quote:

Well, whoever owns a set of flat lenses could probably make a lot more money selling them to the dude in the US then he could by selling the lenses to you. So excuse me if I look out for sellers...WTF is wrong with that?????
chutz_pah
Regular

September 2002
Re: heaps of ta22 and 23 parts very cheap Fri, 17 December 2004 22:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i don't care what you do.

only shows everyone else that you have no issues in cutting one's lunch.

Shiftlock
Regular

Banned User

October 2004
Re: heaps of ta22 and 23 parts very cheap Sat, 18 December 2004 20:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
what is the exhaust like???
as in is it a full system or just muffler and tip???????
wil8115
Regular

June 2002
Re: heaps of ta22 and 23 parts very cheap Sun, 19 December 2004 05:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
74gt wrote on Fri, 17 December 2004 05:16

Rolling Eyes

Quote:

sounds like I've touched a nerve

Quote:

Well, whoever owns a set of flat lenses could probably make a lot more money selling them to the dude in the US then he could by selling the lenses to you. So excuse me if I look out for sellers...WTF is wrong with that?????

Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
What does it matter to you if the SELLER gets what THEY WANT FOR THEM then the people down stream do whatever they want with them?!?!?!

Sounds like you need to worry about yourself and your dealings not stickin' your nose where it doesn't belong... Razz

wil8115
Regular

June 2002
Re: heaps of ta22 and 23 parts very cheap Sun, 19 December 2004 05:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
people100 wrote on Fri, 17 December 2004 03:37

i think mine are just standard ta22 items...i dont know of any differences or how to tell.

the lenses are totally flat across. the 73-74 lights are raised in the middle.

these are the flat type.
http://www.classic-celica.com/albums/Will-s-72/Tailights_72.jpg

these are the raised type.
http://www.classic-celica.com/albums/album91/garysize3.jpg

Notice how they stick out a bit.

I'm after the Aus spec amber/red flat ones.

HTH

people100
Forums Junkie

February 2003

Re: heaps of ta22 and 23 parts very cheap Sun, 19 December 2004 10:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
well mine look nothing like the top ones...there more like the bottum ones on the blue are they the ones?? should have told me and i could have organised to send them over to...But the way its going i may withdraw them due to the shitfights it causing...unless someone makes a good offer..

[Updated on: Sun, 19 December 2004 10:46]

Cool1
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Banned User

May 2002

Re: heaps of ta22 and 23 parts very cheap Sun, 19 December 2004 10:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Dont have any RA40 struts do ya Ben?
wil8115
Regular

June 2002
Re: heaps of ta22 and 23 parts very cheap Sun, 19 December 2004 18:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
no worries. this was a last minute thing. only found out that in Aus you guys got different lights for the rears then we did..

btw your injectors are on the way. Smile
cheers
Will
people100
Forums Junkie

February 2003

Re: heaps of ta22 and 23 parts very cheap Mon, 20 December 2004 08:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i actually think i still have some ra40 struts laying around...Ill have a look tonight and let ya know and if i do your welcome to them....cant interest ya in any other ta22 parts can I
Cool1
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Banned User

May 2002

Re: heaps of ta22 and 23 parts very cheap Mon, 20 December 2004 08:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Let me know if the struts have hubs also.

As for the 22 parts, i'm not sure if I need anything Rolling Eyes
Maybe a front windscreen? Cant think of anything else Confused
people100
Forums Junkie

February 2003

Re: heaps of ta22 and 23 parts very cheap Mon, 20 December 2004 10:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
struts have everything except the springs...im sure i have a set here..let me knoiw when ya want them and ill dig them out. Or they could even be on the wreck in the yard. ill have to look
Cool1
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Banned User

May 2002

Re: heaps of ta22 and 23 parts very cheap Mon, 20 December 2004 11:09 Go to previous message
I dont need the springs mate, just the legs and hubs. They are only to design a new brake package.
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:FS: Price reduced AE86 Auspec headlights, parklights and "Sprinter" Taillights
Next Topic:FS: BRIDE Super-Low Passenger seat rail -- suit AE86 -- *new* !!! SOLD !!!
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Tue Apr 23 18:58:19 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0085160732269287 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.