Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Classifieds » Engines, Accessories and other Mechanicals » Supercharger and diff for sale

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
tdg61
Newcomer

May 2004
Supercharger and diff for sale Thu, 13 January 2005 02:05 Go to next message
1G Supercharger with inlet and outlet manifolds. GC. $320 Also hilux diff complete drum to drum and a spare 4.3:1 centre for sale $180. I'm in the North Brisbane area Contact trenckd@yahoo.com.au
  Send a private message to this user    
chrisellis
Forums Junkie

May 2004
Re: Supercharger and diff for sale Thu, 13 January 2005 04:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
what model hilux diff?
ENVYS-SR20
Occasional Poster

July 2002
Re: Supercharger and diff for sale Thu, 13 January 2005 08:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
e-mail sent... concider it sold..

adam
tdg61
Newcomer

May 2004
Re: Supercharger and diff for sale Thu, 13 January 2005 21:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Guys, not quite sure what model the diff came from but it measures 1300mm between the backing plates, you can add the thickness of the drums to that. It is 4.3:1 as is the spare centre that goes with it. The supercharger was one of a cupboard full of them so I picked the best one. Both these items are no longer viable for my project so I'm offering them up for sale.
Currently-Carless
Regular

May 2004
Re: Supercharger and diff for sale Fri, 14 January 2005 06:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Mate, would the diff fit fit under an aus spec ae86 without too much hassle? If so, what would be needed to change to get it under there? Need a new diff as mine is starting to whine real bad.
soulfire
Regular

May 2004

Re: Supercharger and diff for sale Fri, 14 January 2005 12:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
can you pm me your number

i wanna come checkout the hilux diff Smile
cheers buddy
chrisellis
Forums Junkie

May 2004
Re: Supercharger and diff for sale Fri, 14 January 2005 12:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Currently-Carless wrote on Fri, 14 January 2005 17:01

Mate, would the diff fit fit under an aus spec ae86 without too much hassle? If so, what would be needed to change to get it under there? Need a new diff as mine is starting to whine real bad.

No, you need approx 1410mm, the RN41 model hilux diff, + then u have to get all mounts welded onto it off a donor sprinter diff. Not a cheap task, but worth it if u plan on installing an lsd.
badboybubby
Regular

On Probation

March 2004
Re: Supercharger and diff for sale Sun, 23 January 2005 10:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Is the diff still available?
Matt M
Regular

January 2005
Re: Supercharger and diff for sale Wed, 26 January 2005 19:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
interested in both these items... well really only after the gearing out of the diff and therefore if anyone still wants the housing with 4.13 gears in it let me know Razz
are they available still? and what part of brissy do you call north mate? i am on the sunshine coast here
Matt M
Regular

January 2005
Re: Supercharger and diff for sale Sat, 12 February 2005 23:27 Go to previous message
still no reply?
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:3s-gte on ebay CHEAP!!!
Next Topic:4age ready for turbo $450 pickup only
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 12:25:56 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0078990459442139 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.