Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Classifieds » Cars For Sale & Wanted » F/S MKIII SUPRA 1JZGTE *****SOLD SOLD SOLD*** PLEASE DELETE******

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
driftpig
Regular

November 2004
F/S MKIII SUPRA 1JZGTE *****SOLD SOLD SOLD*** PLEASE DELETE****** Thu, 13 January 2005 11:40 Go to next message
THE ULTIMATE SLEEPER!!! STILL HAS BADGES TO SAY ITS A N/A 3 LITRE ENGINE (7MGE) NON TURBO, HAS NORMAL LOOKING EXHAUST TIP AND EVERYTHING IS HIDDEN, STANDARD BOV SO NO EXCESSIVE NOISE. NEVER LOOKED AT TWICE BY POLICE!! THIS IS A 1986.5 MODEL SUPRA THATS HAD A HEART TRANSPLANT!! ITS RUNNING A 1JZGTE: 2.5LT 6 CYL TWIN CAM, FUEL INJECTED TWIN TURBO. THE CONVERSION WAS VERY PROFESSIONALLY COMPLETED AND IS A REAL STRET SLEEPER!! SINCE THAT THE CAR HAS HAD THE FOLLOWING UPGRADES DONE!!!!!!!

Boosted to 14psi via bleed valve
KN Pod filter with cold air induction (not stuck on the end of the intake
sucking hot engine bay air)
Custom dump pipes into full 3" exhaust
Adjustable cam gears
GTR F/M intercooler
Remote oil filter
PWR aluminium radiator with 16" thermo fan
Pioneer cd player
Front strut brace
JZA70 front shocks
Autometer boost gauge
Lowered slightly

THE CAR HAS NOT YET BEEN ON A DYNO SINCE THE MODS WERE PUT ON BUT YOU'D HAVE TO ESTIMATE AT ROUND THE 200RWKW.THIS CAR IS DAMN QUICK AND WILL BE A REGRETFUL SALE BUT I JUST NEED SOMETHING A BIT SMALLER (4CYL,MANUAL,RWD,TURBO PREFERABLY) SO A STRAIGHT SWAP OR SWAP AND CASH CAN BE LOOKED INTO.
SOL SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD
http://forums.toymods.org.au/index.php?t=getfile&id=9051

Attachment: SupraAdPic.jpg
(Size: 90.36KB, Downloaded 2308 time(s))

[Updated on: Tue, 08 February 2005 09:48]

Send a private message to this user    
driftpig
Regular

November 2004
Re: F/S MKIII SUPRA 1JZGTE 5SPD MANUAL\ OR SWAP 4 DRIFTPIG Thu, 13 January 2005 11:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
MORE PICS GUYS, AS YOU CAN TELL IM GETTING INTO DRIFTING AND THIS CAR IS WAY TOO NICE TO LEARN HOW TO DRIFT IN!! BASICALLY HAVE TOO MANY CARS NOW SO I GOTTA SELL ONE AND UNFORTUNATELY THIS GETS USED THE LEAST!!

Attachment: Engine1.jpg
(Size: 66.56KB, Downloaded 673 time(s))
Attachment: Interior.jpg
(Size: 56.81KB, Downloaded 548 time(s))

driftpig
Regular

November 2004
Re: F/S MKIII SUPRA 1JZGTE 5SPD MANUAL\ OR SWAP 4 DRIFTPIG Thu, 13 January 2005 19:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
OH, ITS ALSO THE WIDEBODY VERSION, TUFFFFF!!!
Shraka
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: F/S MKIII SUPRA 1JZGTE 5SPD MANUAL Fri, 14 January 2005 01:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Where are you located? And stop typing in all caps please, it's very annoying.
driftpig
Regular

November 2004
Re: F/S MKIII SUPRA 1JZGTE 5SPD MANUAL Fri, 14 January 2005 04:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Located in Ballarat, Bout hour from melbourne, Bout 3/4 Hour if ur drivin a turbo!! lol. Bout 20 seconds from the freeway exit so easy to find!
Evil_Foetus
Forums Junkie

March 2003
Re: F/S MKIII SUPRA 1JZGTE 5SPD MANUAL Fri, 14 January 2005 05:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ballarat?!?!

I've seen a tough and stock looking MA70 parked up at k-mart...
I've also seen a white ma70 going around with P plates....

Are either of these your car?

(If you see a white 83 supra driving around, on P plates, its me)

Bump, good luck with sale...

I may just consider this car too.... let me think... Very Happy

[Updated on: Fri, 14 January 2005 05:43]

celicaboy_2000
Forums Junkie

February 2003
Re: F/S MKIII SUPRA 1JZGTE 5SPD MANUAL Fri, 14 January 2005 06:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
$10,000 priced for a very quick sale, good luck dude
driftpig
Regular

November 2004
Re: F/S MKIII SUPRA 1JZGTE 5SPD MANUAL Fri, 14 January 2005 09:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Nah im not on P plates, but it is white and i work up the village so its always up there, haven't seen too many others around up there so probably mine, have seen yours getting around i reckon, reckon i saw yours or one like yours 2 or 3 days ago goin down norman st crossing creswick rd lights. Thanks for the good comments guys!!
scarecrow
Newcomer

December 2004
Re: F/S MKIII SUPRA 1JZGTE 5SPD MANUAL Fri, 14 January 2005 09:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Very nice looking car mate. Any more pictures???

Wondering if you've installed any other car audio items other then the headunit.

Good luck with the sale mate, awesome car.
Evil_Foetus
Forums Junkie

March 2003
Re: F/S MKIII SUPRA 1JZGTE 5SPD MANUAL Fri, 14 January 2005 10:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
danny mate, give me a call on 0417 862 806.

parents would prefer me upgrade to a newer supra than do up my current one... i tried calling you tonight, but your mobile rang out, and i hav no credit to sms you...

anyway, if you could call me, i'd love to take a look at it, it might be what im looking for. the widebody and stock look is VERY appealing Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

whats the paint like? how many kms has the engine and the car done? do you know who did the work?

cheers matey Smile
Ryley
driftpig
Regular

November 2004
Re: F/S MKIII SUPRA 1JZGTE 5SPD MANUAL Fri, 14 January 2005 12:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey cheif, paint is in damn good condition, a few scratches and stone chips that come with age, but nothing you'd worry about respraying thats for sure, the bloke i bought it off he did the conversion, its from a jza70 front cut.engine km is 74000 from what i got told and car km's is 282000 but that dont really mean squat as the running gear is from the front cut, also the suspension is jza70 and pretty sure brakes were upgraded too. so basically the bare shell has done 282000 and rest of car is fairly new.

[Updated on: Fri, 14 January 2005 12:56]

swayer08
Occasional Poster

September 2004

Re: F/S MKIII SUPRA 1JZGTE 5SPD MANUAL Fri, 14 January 2005 17:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
oh so hot so hot!
i wanna get me one of those!
driftpig
Regular

November 2004
Re: F/S MKIII SUPRA 1JZGTE 5SPD MANUAL Fri, 14 January 2005 19:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
so is that an offer??!!?? Confused
driftpig
Regular

November 2004
Re: F/S MKIII SUPRA 1JZGTE 5SPD MANUAL Sat, 15 January 2005 04:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
its also an australian delivered supra, so it saves a bit on insurance
driftpig
Regular

November 2004
Re: F/S MKIII SUPRA 1JZGTE 5SPD MANUAL Sun, 16 January 2005 23:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bump
Evil_Foetus
Forums Junkie

March 2003
Re: F/S MKIII SUPRA 1JZGTE 5SPD MANUAL Mon, 17 January 2005 03:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
having seen and been in this car it is very very nice Evil or Very Mad

danny, my email is stuffed, so im not sure whether im sending emails or recieving them... :S
driftpig
Regular

November 2004
Re: F/S MKIII SUPRA 1JZGTE 5SPD MANUAL Tue, 18 January 2005 04:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
thanks riley, anyone wanna know how quick this car is ask riley, took him for a spin on saturday, nearly lost my damn licence doin it!! bloody coppers near got me!!! lol
driftpig
Regular

November 2004
Re: F/S MKIII SUPRA 1JZGTE 5SPD MANUAL Wed, 19 January 2005 01:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bump
driftpig
Regular

November 2004
Re: F/S MKIII SUPRA 1JZGTE 5SPD MANUAL Thu, 20 January 2005 04:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
had a fair whack of tyre kickers, no more please. serious buyers only please.
JZZ30MAN
Regular

August 2002
Re: F/S MKIII SUPRA 1JZGTE 5SPD MANUAL Thu, 20 January 2005 04:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Does it have the N/A W58 gearbox or the GTE R154 gearbox?
driftpig
Regular

November 2004
Re: F/S MKIII SUPRA 1JZGTE 5SPD MANUAL Thu, 20 January 2005 10:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bein a nissan man i have no idea to be honest!! lol, the id plates on firewall say w58 but it also says engine is a 7mge! so that aint much help, i justy know the conversion was done from a jza70 front cut! lol, probly not much help!
Shraka
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: F/S MKIII SUPRA 1JZGTE 5SPD MANUAL Thu, 20 January 2005 10:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Nissan? LOL. So we know this car has been raped and badly maintained? Heh heh. Sorry, couldn't help myself. I'm sure it's in great condition.

Would love to come check it out, but Ballarat is a bit of a drive. I'll organise something soon. Perhaps next weekend?
driftpig
Regular

November 2004
Re: F/S MKIII SUPRA 1JZGTE 5SPD MANUAL Thu, 20 January 2005 10:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
PLANNIN ON GETTIN A BIT PISSY NEXT WEEKEND SO DONT EXPECT TOO MANY CYLINDERS TO BE FIRIN IN MY HEAD!!!LOL YEAH IT SOUNDS GREAT, MAY BE ABLE TO MEET YOU HALF WAY OR SOMETHING IF YA WANTED TO CATCH UP EARLIER? SMS OR CALL FOR ANY URGENT ISSUES PEOPLE CAUSE IM NOT ON HERE ALL THE TIME AT THE MOMENT.
0408532977 PREFER SMS
CHEERS
DANNY
Shraka
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: F/S MKIII SUPRA 1JZGTE 5SPD MANUAL Thu, 20 January 2005 13:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Naw I wanna catch up with Joel and perhaps Rylie if he's about too, so no meeting half way.
driftpig
Regular

November 2004
Re: F/S MKIII SUPRA 1JZGTE 5SPD MANUAL Fri, 21 January 2005 01:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah thats cool!!! just sms me or something! 0408532977cheers
danny
dylusion
Regular

May 2002
Re: F/S MKIII SUPRA 1JZGTE 5SPD MANUAL Fri, 21 January 2005 02:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I would have to be the 1j box as the 7M bellhousing wont bolt up the 1j...

Lucas.
Evil_Foetus
Forums Junkie

March 2003
Re: F/S MKIII SUPRA 1JZGTE 5SPD MANUAL Fri, 21 January 2005 03:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
dylusion wrote on Fri, 21 January 2005 13:06

Lucas.

unless you used a bellhousing from an N/A JZA80 supra, they use the W58, therefore, a W to JZ bellhousing... Very Happy
dylusion
Regular

May 2002
Re: F/S MKIII SUPRA 1JZGTE 5SPD MANUAL Fri, 21 January 2005 04:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Evil_Foetus wrote on Fri, 21 January 2005 14:16

dylusion wrote on Fri, 21 January 2005 13:06

Lucas.

unless you used a bellhousing from an N/A JZA80 supra, they use the W58, therefore, a W to JZ bellhousing... Very Happy

Fair call. I am no buff when it comes to supra's i just know the 7MGTE and 1J bell housings are a little different Smile
driftpig
Regular

November 2004
Re: F/S MKIII SUPRA 1JZGTE 5SPD MANUAL Fri, 21 January 2005 05:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yes but guys, the question remains.....
anyone want to buy it? lol
hey riley, nice day for a drive up the old lake hey!!
ur cars lookin real clean!!!
Evil_Foetus
Forums Junkie

March 2003
Re: F/S MKIII SUPRA 1JZGTE 5SPD MANUAL *WIDEBODY VERSION* Fri, 21 January 2005 07:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
lol, yeah, it was a nice day, my friend just got up so i thought i'd take him for a spin Smile thanks for the compliments, i saw that widebody supra coming and recognised it Evil or Very Mad

the news however is, that i may have found an enthusiast buyer for my car Shocked
driftpig
Regular

November 2004
Re: F/S MKIII SUPRA 1JZGTE 5SPD MANUAL *WIDEBODY VERSION* Fri, 21 January 2005 07:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sweet, does that mean you sould be back in the game?
Evil_Foetus
Forums Junkie

March 2003
Re: F/S MKIII SUPRA 1JZGTE 5SPD MANUAL *WIDEBODY VERSION* Sat, 22 January 2005 07:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
quite possibly! it's a friends friend from work's father... apparantly he loves them... so i will keep you posted Very Happy
driftpig
Regular

November 2004
Re: F/S MKIII SUPRA 1JZGTE 5SPD MANUAL *WIDEBODY VERSION* Sat, 22 January 2005 09:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
that would be great
good luck
driftpig
Regular

November 2004
Re: F/S MKIII SUPRA 1JZGTE 5SPD MANUAL *WIDEBODY VERSION* Mon, 24 January 2005 03:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i think ill put it in trading post. cheers guys
mk27m
Regular

November 2003
Re: F/S MKIII SUPRA 1JZGTE 5SPD MANUAL *WIDEBODY VERSION* Mon, 24 January 2005 08:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Has it been complianced?
driftpig
Regular

November 2004
Re: F/S MKIII SUPRA 1JZGTE 5SPD MANUAL *WIDEBODY VERSION* Mon, 24 January 2005 11:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
it is an australian delivered supra so it doesn't need compliancing, and the insurance companies like it better too! Very Happy
Evil_Foetus
Forums Junkie

March 2003
Re: F/S MKIII SUPRA 1JZGTE 5SPD MANUAL *WIDEBODY VERSION* Mon, 24 January 2005 14:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ive still gotta talk to this dude, ill keep you posted danny Very Happy
Shraka
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: F/S MKIII SUPRA 1JZGTE 5SPD MANUAL *WIDEBODY VERSION* Tue, 25 January 2005 01:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'm comming up Saturday to check it out. Rylie, you gonna be out that night?

Oh, and OT, but I might stay the night if I find somewhere warm to sleep, and we can cruise down to the BBQ the next day.
driftpig
Regular

November 2004
Re: F/S MKIII SUPRA 1JZGTE 5SPD MANUAL *WIDEBODY VERSION* Tue, 25 January 2005 10:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
shraka, sorry dude, cant do it saturday unless you wanna come up to my work before 12:30pm, sause im heading off wakeboardin, lake bolac. fuck, im sorry chief, i totally forgot bout you checking it out!!! i can come to melbourne next week maybe, meet you on ballarat side?? caroline springs or something! fuck im real sorry chief!! riley has my mobile number if ya need it to get in touch with me. feel real bad!
Shraka
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: F/S MKIII SUPRA 1JZGTE 5SPD MANUAL *WIDEBODY VERSION* Tue, 25 January 2005 10:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hrm.
Probably not happening before 12. lol. I'll catch you some other time. Perhaps later in the week.

I'm strongly considering getting something cheaper (and slower) to modify now, but I shal see. Comming down to melbourne for any of the cruises?
driftpig
Regular

November 2004
Re: F/S MKIII SUPRA 1JZGTE 5SPD MANUAL *WIDEBODY VERSION* Tue, 25 January 2005 10:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah, well the car is not going to be sold unless you've looked at it, riley has first dibs, and i owe you so you have seconds on it, never heard anythin bout a cruise?? where and when?? also i checked out ya techno toymods, thats real sweet!!! well done!!
Shraka
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: F/S MKIII SUPRA 1JZGTE 5SPD MANUAL *WIDEBODY VERSION* Tue, 25 January 2005 10:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Heh heh. Cheers man. Check out the vic section. There are cruises and BBQ all over the place.
driftpig
Regular

November 2004
Re: F/S MKIII SUPRA 1JZGTE 5SPD MANUAL *WIDEBODY VERSION* Tue, 25 January 2005 11:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
shall do shraka, but my ride aint that sweet lookin, kinda stock standard!! dont ya's want shit hot cars there with 29" rims and full veilside body kits with 30 subs in the boot??
Shraka
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: F/S MKIII SUPRA 1JZGTE 5SPD MANUAL *WIDEBODY VERSION* Tue, 25 January 2005 11:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
LOL. You've never been to a Toymods meet have you? It's all about Sprintah's and sleepers.
Evil_Foetus
Forums Junkie

March 2003
Re: F/S MKIII SUPRA 1JZGTE 5SPD MANUAL *WIDEBODY VERSION* Thu, 27 January 2005 12:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
nim mate- dunno whether ill be down on sunday, ive been struck with a bout of pharangitus, so i cant see a cruise on the horizon. Sad say hi to all for me though...

danny- i still haven't heard about the interested potential buyer- its a friend's friend's father, so it is a bit of a pain, but, ill keep reminding him, and as soon as i know, ill msg you and write something here Very Happy cheers mate Smile

but, good luck with the sale anyway, needless to say for all other buyers, this car will not dissapoint... very mean looking, neat and fast Evil or Very Mad
driftpig
Regular

November 2004
Re: F/S MKIII SUPRA 1JZGTE 5SPD MANUAL *WIDEBODY VERSION* Fri, 28 January 2005 00:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
CHEERS, HAVE A BLOKE FROM QLD INTERESTED IN IT BUT HE'S ONLY OFFERING 9 SO THINK IM GUNNA WAIT, KEEP ME POSTED.
Shraka
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: F/S MKIII SUPRA 1JZGTE 5SPD MANUAL *WIDEBODY VERSION* Fri, 28 January 2005 01:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Oh, I can't remember, does it have upgraded breaks?
driftpig
Regular

November 2004
Re: F/S MKIII SUPRA 1JZGTE 5SPD MANUAL *WIDEBODY VERSION* Fri, 28 January 2005 05:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah he said it has jza70 brakes from the front cut he used.
MaYa
Occasional Poster

December 2004
Re: F/S MKIII SUPRA 1JZGTE 5SPD MANUAL *WIDEBODY VERSION* Fri, 28 January 2005 08:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I think i just messed myself, that thing is a very nice car, have my own ma70 atm, waiting for a 1j conversion. I will inform you all about it when i have completed the car.

Its also white I wish it was wide body though.
driftpig
Regular

November 2004
Re: F/S MKIII SUPRA 1JZGTE 5SPD MANUAL *WIDEBODY VERSION* Fri, 28 January 2005 10:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
SELL URS AND BUY MINE!! LOL work alot a fair bit cheaper than doin conversion yaself and then moddin it up! lol
thanks for da comments chief, good luck with ya conversion.
jimtron4000
Regular

January 2005
Re: F/S MKIII SUPRA 1JZGTE 5SPD MANUAL *WIDEBODY VERSION* Mon, 31 January 2005 09:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
What kind of diff has it got? Have you taken it down the quarter? How's it handle? I'm looking for a good all round performer at the moment but i'm not sure exactly what i want. What a conundrum!
jimtron4000
Regular

January 2005
Re: F/S MKIII SUPRA 1JZGTE 5SPD MANUAL *WIDEBODY VERSION* Mon, 31 January 2005 09:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
What kind of diff has it got? Have you taken it down the quarter? How's it handle? I'm looking for a good all round performer at the moment but i'm not sure exactly what i want. What a conundrum!
jimtron4000
Regular

January 2005
Re: F/S MKIII SUPRA 1JZGTE 5SPD MANUAL *WIDEBODY VERSION* Mon, 31 January 2005 09:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
jimtron4000
Regular

January 2005
Re: F/S MKIII SUPRA 1JZGTE 5SPD MANUAL *WIDEBODY VERSION* Mon, 31 January 2005 09:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
dont know why that posted 3 times? Confused Confused javascript: insertTag(document.post_form.msg_body, '', ' Confused ');
javascript: insertTag(document.post_form.msg_body, '', ' Confused ');
asdfsupra
Occasional Poster

October 2004
Re: F/S MKIII SUPRA 1JZGTE 5SPD MANUAL *WIDEBODY VERSION* Mon, 31 January 2005 11:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
^^^^^^^^^^^
hahaha.......

dude very nice ride ill swap u 4 my GT limited ma70 stock as..... Laughing

dont know why this hasnt sold if a 1jz mk3 sup cant sell 4 10 then wtf is a stock 7m worth......im scared... Shocked

is it the w58 gearbox and does it have lsd????

puy iy on carsales and trading post it should get snapped up str8 away.....
driftpig
Regular

November 2004
Re: F/S MKIII SUPRA 1JZGTE 5SPD MANUAL *WIDEBODY VERSION* Mon, 31 January 2005 21:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
im not too sure on the gearbox and diff, but from what ive been told it has the 1jz gearbox and an lsd diff, im a nissan boy so when it comes to toyotas im pretty much dumbfounded! lol, it handles really well and sticks to the road like a dream cause its a widebody, i haven't had it down the quarter mile yet sorry and i dont really intend on taking it either. a good all round performer is probably a really good way to describe this car. you have a nice ride there with ya gt, but im heading back to the old nissan camp and something smaller. im gunna put it in trading post at the end of this week if it hasn't sold by then cause ive been told a fair few times now that its really cheap and should definitely sell in there. hope this helps guys.
kind regards.
Danny
RobST162
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: F/S MKIII SUPRA 1JZGTE 5SPD MANUAL *WIDEBODY VERSION* Mon, 31 January 2005 23:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah you'll sell it in there... just you never know what sort of person is gonna buy it Wink

I can think of one easy way to find out if it is an lsd Wink
driftpig
Regular

November 2004
Re: F/S MKIII SUPRA 1JZGTE 5SPD MANUAL *WIDEBODY VERSION* Tue, 01 February 2005 00:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah its definitely an lsd, just dunno which one. but did that test! Shocked
jimtron4000
Regular

January 2005
Re: F/S MKIII SUPRA 1JZGTE 5SPD MANUAL *WIDEBODY VERSION* Tue, 01 February 2005 09:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Would it be possible to come down and check it out this weekend?
Shraka
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: F/S MKIII SUPRA 1JZGTE 5SPD MANUAL *WIDEBODY VERSION* Tue, 01 February 2005 10:26 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
driftpig wrote on Tue, 01 February 2005 08:33

im not too sure on the gearbox and diff, but from what ive been told it has the 1jz gearbox and an lsd diff, im a nissan boy so when it comes to toyotas im pretty much dumbfounded! lol, it handles really well and sticks to the road like a dream cause its a widebody, i haven't had it down the quarter mile yet sorry and i dont really intend on taking it either. a good all round performer is probably a really good way to describe this car. you have a nice ride there with ya gt, but im heading back to the old nissan camp and something smaller. im gunna put it in trading post at the end of this week if it hasn't sold by then cause ive been told a fair few times now that its really cheap and should definitely sell in there. hope this helps guys.
kind regards.
Danny

So why are you going back to Nissan if you don't mind me asking?
Pages (2): [1  2  >  »]   Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:cheap daily car
Next Topic:1986 toyota celica st
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Fri May 3 21:01:30 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.014372110366821 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.