Classifieds » Cars For Sale & Wanted » FS/EOI: KE20 Corolla Coupe 4AGE

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
Toyo_Steve
Occasional Poster

February 2005
icon6.gif  FS/EOI: KE20 Corolla Coupe 4AGE Sat, 05 February 2005 15:05 Go to next message
hey fellas i'm new to these forums so please bear with me...i'm curious to see if anyone would be interested in purchasing my 1971 KE20 Corolla Coupe that is engineered with a 4AGE and matching 5SPD...i'll give a kwik run down on the car

1971 KE20 Corolla Coupe Engineered with a 4AGE+5SPD!
Custom Paint - Pinky Red with a Baby Blue Pearl
17" FR Simmons - 6.5 Front 7.5 Rear
Extractors+2.5 Exhaust+Cannon
Haltech EMS
Air filter
Lowerd
Half Retrimmed Interior - Roof, doors and abit of the dash...still seats and carpet to go
Gauges
CD Player+4's+6's+2X 12" Clarion V-Nets (BIG BASS)
Just Serviced using Castrol GTX3 15W20 semi-synthetic

It's absolutely stunning...i've had soo many old men in the 50's-60's stop me and tell me how much they love it and how they use to own one. Girls melt over this car and turns heads!

Price: I haven't got a set price and i'm looking for offers at the moment...all the work adds to around the 15-17K mark so if your truely interested in the car please place forward a sensible offer (between 7-10K depending on the state of the car). As stated above i'm also interested in a trade but will consider anyother offers aswell! Love something to start drifting in! maybe an AE86 but still open to anyother offers...don't get me wrong the rolla can get sideways but it's abit scary with a car in that goo cond with 2.5K worth of wheels on the back! New Rubber is on monday and then off for a dyno tune, coming back for a JVC MP3 head deck and HOPEFULLY RECARO'S (YEAH BOY!)

Pic: http://www4.pbase.com/v_loco/image/39179471

Thanks for your time!

Steve
  Send a private message to this user    
nick2b
Forums Junkie

August 2004
Re: FS/EOI: KE20 Corolla Coupe 4AGE Sat, 05 February 2005 21:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
eoi= 7-8 grand Smile so fare but more work = more $$$
twincam_ke20
Forums Junkie

November 2002

Re: FS/EOI: KE20 Corolla Coupe 4AGE Sat, 05 February 2005 21:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thats dead sexy! Shocked Shocked Shocked

what diff you running? and front suspension? any troubles fitting the 17s?
PMP020
Forums Junkie

January 2005
Re: FS/EOI: KE20 Corolla Coupe 4AGE Sun, 06 February 2005 00:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
dooooood that is one mean ke20 wish i had tha cash cause you would have sold it alredy.
well ill keep on dreaming
goodluck with tha sale.
Toyo_Steve
Occasional Poster

February 2005
Re: FS/EOI: KE20 Corolla Coupe 4AGE Sun, 06 February 2005 01:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
nick2b: that's exactly right...the more i keep putting into it i'll have to bump up the price alil...i just can't help it haha i'm abit of perfectionist...i'm gunna it sound deaden soon coz i got the system redone and tune and Shocked BASS! WHOA! haha

twincam ke20: Thanks man! just a stock diff but i take care of it...i've changed the crown and pinion because it was getting alil noisey...nothing wrong with it and still 100% fine but still noise and that was about 1000Kilometers ago...front suspension has been modified by fitting gas strut inserts to the front and 30mm lowered coil springs, rear has a lwoering block kit (leaf) and a 30MM Stabilizer bar fitted...wheels rub alil but that's only when you get abit of a bump or almost a full lock...rear left scuffs but only coz the flaring doesn't make each side...getting a quote first thing monday

PMPO20: hehe thanks man, thiers been alil interests but nothing serious...kinda a shame...i'd love to trade for a AE86! but still would consider other cars equal value or slightly less with cash adjustment
domasik
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: FS/EOI: KE20 Corolla Coupe 4AGE Sun, 06 February 2005 04:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
how much would u want for the car without the wheels and system?
Toyo_Steve
Occasional Poster

February 2005
Re: FS/EOI: KE20 Corolla Coupe 4AGE Sun, 06 February 2005 13:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'd prefer to sell all together as i'll have no use for anything left over...wheels are on the engineering certs so it'll cause more hassle if they weren't on it
smt_007
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: FS/EOI: KE20 Corolla Coupe 4AGE Sun, 06 February 2005 21:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thats Hot Very Happy , why do you have to sell it now, im going to hunt down the person that buys it of you and buy it later. Was it a daily driver or weekend car?.
Toyo_Steve
Occasional Poster

February 2005
Re: FS/EOI: KE20 Corolla Coupe 4AGE Sun, 06 February 2005 22:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
smt 007: i don't HAVE to sell it nor partically want to but as stated it is a FS/EOI...just gathering interest at the moment and if some wants it they can give me an offer on it...never know mate it might still be around when your ready...any idea how long tho? the car was both a daily and weekender...i don't believe in owning a car to drive on certain days...i'll drive it when i want to Cool

[Updated on: Sun, 06 February 2005 22:47]

nico
Regular

January 2004
Re: FS/EOI: KE20 Corolla Coupe 4AGE Mon, 07 February 2005 05:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
What a beaut, I just gotta wait till the end of the year god damn it.

if ya gonna work on the car, you might as well keep it, cause everything that you put in reduces value straight away.

good luck with sale
ke35 - 4AGZE
Regular

April 2004
Re: FS/EOI: KE20 Corolla Coupe 4AGE Mon, 07 February 2005 06:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Shocked man that is soooo HOT!!!

if u were selling this when i bought my car i wouldve bought it instantly...

gl wit the sale VERY nice man
MattHothatchboy
Occasional Poster

August 2004
Re: FS/EOI: KE20 Corolla Coupe 4AGE Mon, 07 February 2005 09:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Very nice car! Would love to own this. Does it cost much to insure?
Toyo_Steve
Occasional Poster

February 2005
Re: FS/EOI: KE20 Corolla Coupe 4AGE Mon, 07 February 2005 09:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
haha thanks for the nice comments boys! to be honest i didn't bother enquiring about insurance i knew it was gunna cost me an arm and a leg...instead i put away money in a separate account each week just incase for a rainy day...so far there's been no dramas
ke382TG
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: FS/EOI: KE20 Corolla Coupe 4AGE Mon, 07 February 2005 23:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Free Bump Smile

I have seen this car around town and it is a real headturner, very nice man! Love the wheels Very Happy

Hopefully it goes to a good home.

NB. I have the metallic green turbo-charged KE25 corolla that occassionally makes an appearance on the streets of Canberra Very Happy

Toyo_Steve
Occasional Poster

February 2005
Re: FS/EOI: KE20 Corolla Coupe 4AGE Tue, 08 February 2005 09:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ke282TG: hey dude thanks for the comment...you car sounds alil familiar...i'd love to see it sometime

BUMP! still for sale guys! i'm organising afew more pics soon
Toyo_Steve
Occasional Poster

February 2005
Re: FS/EOI: KE20 Corolla Coupe 4AGE Wed, 09 February 2005 13:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bumpage!
PooJou
Occasional Poster

December 2004

Re: FS/EOI: KE20 Corolla Coupe 4AGE Wed, 09 February 2005 23:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Swap ya for my car? Very Happy (it was worth a try)
Toyo_Steve
Occasional Poster

February 2005
Re: FS/EOI: KE20 Corolla Coupe 4AGE Thu, 10 February 2005 03:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
nah sorry mate lookin for a RWD...someone swap me an AE86! Rolling Eyes
mr_ke30
Regular

January 2004
Re: FS/EOI: KE20 Corolla Coupe 4AGE Thu, 10 February 2005 06:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
fuk nice car man luv it about the insurance ring shannons there very cheap and luv to insure old dun up cars trust me its worth giving them a ring!!!!
Toyo_Steve
Occasional Poster

February 2005
Re: FS/EOI: KE20 Corolla Coupe 4AGE Fri, 11 February 2005 13:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
UPDATE! Brand spankin new tyres on! done less then 10 kilometers! compression test done, average of 155-160PSI in each cylinder! my mechanic was very suprised and impressed with the results!
Toyo_Steve
Occasional Poster

February 2005
Re: FS/EOI: KE20 Corolla Coupe 4AGE Sun, 13 February 2005 13:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
BUMP!
scubba
Regular

May 2004
Re: FS/EOI: KE20 Corolla Coupe 4AGE Mon, 14 February 2005 08:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey champ if this is for sale still on mid or late march i will defently come down and give u and offer but or will most likly be sold then i guess if not give me a P.M
Toyo_Steve
Occasional Poster

February 2005
Re: FS/EOI: KE20 Corolla Coupe 4AGE Mon, 14 February 2005 11:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
that's fair enough mate if it's still forsale then for sure...could you believe the owner on that car from years ago remembered it and tailgated me for 30 mins, pulled over and took out a bat and he was like NO NO NO I DON'T WANT TROUBLE...i want to buy my car back Sad lol
Toyo_Steve
Occasional Poster

February 2005
Re: FS/EOI: KE20 Corolla Coupe 4AGE Tue, 15 February 2005 06:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
BUMP!
Toyo_Steve
Occasional Poster

February 2005
Re: FS/EOI: KE20 Corolla Coupe 4AGE Wed, 16 February 2005 11:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
BUMP!
..Dr Psi..
Occasional Poster

February 2005
Re: FS/EOI: KE20 Corolla Coupe 4AGE Thu, 17 February 2005 10:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
the more and more i look at this car...the higher my love grows for it....i need sumfin not too high on rego and insurance, even though i have about 8k saved up..hmm decisions Rolling Eyes
Toyo_Steve
Occasional Poster

February 2005
Re: FS/EOI: KE20 Corolla Coupe 4AGE Thu, 17 February 2005 12:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
you know you want it Razz hehe
Toyo_Steve
Occasional Poster

February 2005
Re: FS/EOI: KE20 Corolla Coupe 4AGE Mon, 21 February 2005 09:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
BUMP! i have more pics of the car...can email em on requests
Robbo85
Newcomer

January 2005
Re: FS/EOI: KE20 Corolla Coupe 4AGE Mon, 21 February 2005 12:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey mate. i'd be keen to see some more pics. if you want to send them to me my email is: grub_@hotmail.com
Cheers Rob
Megz
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: FS/EOI: KE20 Corolla Coupe 4AGE Tue, 22 February 2005 02:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey mate was just curious what engine mounts are you using?
Cheers
MIchael
Toyo_Steve
Occasional Poster

February 2005
Re: FS/EOI: KE20 Corolla Coupe 4AGE Wed, 23 February 2005 12:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey mate they were custom fabricated engine mounts, from what they came from i'm not exactly sure...if i find out what they are i'll give ya a PM sorry i couldn't help out more
Toyo_Steve
Occasional Poster

February 2005
Re: FS/EOI: KE20 Corolla Coupe 4AGE Thu, 24 February 2005 09:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Can anyone say 'custom RX3 Diff setup with bigger brakes and axles' yeah boy! Very Happy
forced_induction
Regular

August 2004
Re: FS/EOI: KE20 Corolla Coupe 4AGE Thu, 24 February 2005 09:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i followed you down coulter drive in the wet one day.........
you crazy but bloody hell you can drive.
ae86 will suit your driving style quite well
Toyo_Steve
Occasional Poster

February 2005
Re: FS/EOI: KE20 Corolla Coupe 4AGE Thu, 24 February 2005 10:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
HAHAHAHA LOL Laughing cheers dude! you weren't perhaps driving a daewoo lanos?
forced_induction
Regular

August 2004
Re: FS/EOI: KE20 Corolla Coupe 4AGE Thu, 24 February 2005 10:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
nuh i was with some mates. i cant remember if we were in a red rx7 or my silverta22
Toyo_Steve
Occasional Poster

February 2005
Re: FS/EOI: KE20 Corolla Coupe 4AGE Thu, 24 February 2005 10:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
oh ok fair enough...thought i'd ask coz i gave a lanos a suprise one time drifting around it on the outside line with my head out teh window with the biggest grin! Razz
Megz
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: FS/EOI: KE20 Corolla Coupe 4AGE Fri, 25 February 2005 00:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Toyo_Steve wrote on Wed, 23 February 2005 23:30

hey mate they were custom fabricated engine mounts, from what they came from i'm not exactly sure...if i find out what they are i'll give ya a PM sorry i couldn't help out more

Thats cool mate. i think i have worked something out anyway. But if you do it would be great to know.
Cheers
Michael
Toyo_Steve
Occasional Poster

February 2005
Re: FS/EOI: KE20 Corolla Coupe 4AGE Fri, 25 February 2005 11:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
BUMP!...c'mon somone must be interested?!
Toyo_Steve
Occasional Poster

February 2005
Re: FS/EOI: KE20 Corolla Coupe 4AGE Sat, 26 February 2005 14:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
BUMP! Considering offers fellas!
Toyo_Steve
Occasional Poster

February 2005
Re: FS/EOI: KE20 Corolla Coupe 4AGE Sat, 05 March 2005 08:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
boys i've decided that i'll have this thread deleted due to lack of interest..also i've decided that i'll have afew things done before i sell it...i have intentions in entering autosalon in pre 84's! so i guess i'll see some of you boys there if not i'll still consider offers...you all know where to find me

steve
domasik
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: FS/EOI: KE20 Corolla Coupe 4AGE Sun, 06 March 2005 15:53 Go to previous message
i think uve made a good decision, rather than sell it for far less than its really worth. its getting heaps hard to sell cars with mods to them these days especially with all the heat on them atm from the media (comes and goes) and not many people truly appreciate how much hard work goes into these things. i reckon u should keep the car and keep it maintained these things are a dying breed, especially in the condition yours is in!

ive jsut sourced myself a ke20 hopefully one day itll look as good as this thing.
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:WTB: Sprinter in sydney
Next Topic:WTB: AE92 Corolla............
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 13:56:34 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0079071521759033 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.