Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
jcmunga
Regular

November 2004
asshole boss Wed, 16 February 2005 10:06 Go to next message
got to work thismornig at 7:00 as normal, started work as normal, all was good and everyone was happy.

8:00 comes around and the boss comes out yelling "PACK UP YA SHIT AND F#$% OFF", i went to ask the 2nd incharge guy whats goin on and hes already out the door, i ask if we come in tomorrow and he shruggs his shoulders and gets in his car

i have no idea what would have caused this outburts.
do i go back in????

atleast i got the day off Rolling Eyes
  Send a private message to this user    
Nolan
Forums Junkie

November 2004
Re: asshole boss Wed, 16 February 2005 10:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
lol

how fucking weird...mayb your boss has PMS

Very Happy, if u can afford not to have the job then fuck it off but if u need just go in, if he sends u home so be it..at least then u will no ur not wanted

CHEERS

NOLAN
jcmunga
Regular

November 2004
Re: asshole boss Wed, 16 February 2005 10:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hehe, but he sent everyone home, the whole place closed down for the day, i guess ill go in and see what happens
Nolan
Forums Junkie

November 2004
Re: asshole boss Wed, 16 February 2005 10:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bahaah thats hilarious dude

well your boss is dead set up the pooer if nobody comes into 2morrow Razz

hahaha

NOLAN
Alchemist
Forums Junkie

January 2003
Re: asshole boss Wed, 16 February 2005 10:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Where do you work man, what kind of job, mechanic, office, what? Maybe he's had some kind of family or financial crisis. I'd go in tomorrow, even if he just tells you to f*@k off again, at least you can say you tried.

If he does it again, I'd be asking why, if not get all the guys together and have a meeting about what the hell is going on...
Nolan
Forums Junkie

November 2004
Re: asshole boss Wed, 16 February 2005 10:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Alchemist wrote on Wed, 16 February 2005 21:53

Where do you work man, what kind of job, mechanic, office, what? Maybe he's had some kind of family or financial crisis. I'd go in tomorrow, even if he just tells you to f*@k off again, at least you can say you tried.

If he does it again, I'd be asking why, if not get all the guys together and have a meeting about what the hell is going on...

Such a sensible answer!

Very Happy

NOLAN
Alchemist
Forums Junkie

January 2003
Re: asshole boss Wed, 16 February 2005 10:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Well if you arn't working, you arn't getting paid, which is kinda serious isn't it? I know I couldn't keep my car on the road if I wasn't working.

I know there could be a totally funny side to the whole situation, and it is pretty funny that he sent everyone home, actually down right strange. But when it comes to money I always seem to go all serious....
jcmunga
Regular

November 2004
Re: asshole boss Wed, 16 February 2005 11:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
im a cabinet maker, making Kitchens and such,

yeah its payday tomorrow, thinking maybe he doesnt have the funds to pay everyone tomorrow. if thats the case im kinda screwed
Dust
Forums Junkie

February 2004
Re: asshole boss Wed, 16 February 2005 12:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go in, if you show up and clock on, he has to pay you atleast 4 hrs pay lol. I am a union delegate at my work, I got 4 of us 4 hrs double time one weekend when we were told to go in but when we got there the place was locked up and we couldnt get in, so we all went home Smile.
jcmunga
Regular

November 2004
Re: asshole boss Wed, 16 February 2005 12:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hehe, yeah ill be there in the morning, it will be interesting
puzzle man
Forums Junkie

Official Cruise Dude

March 2004
Re: asshole boss Wed, 16 February 2005 13:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
UNFAIR DISMISSAL DUDE! u can get up 2 4 weeks pay.
MFX_Neko_86
Forums Junkie

September 2004

Re: asshole boss Wed, 16 February 2005 13:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Even if it is payday tomorow, he cant just rock up the day before and fire the lot of you and expect not to pay you for the hours you have already worked.... he OWES them to you...
Maybe he was just having a bad day, and you should have enjoyed your day off Very Happy
Dust
Forums Junkie

February 2004
Re: asshole boss Wed, 16 February 2005 13:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
actually if your job no longer exists then you are entitled to a redundancy payment, depends what your award states, but at my work its 2 weeks pay for every year you have been there.
You in a union?
thu187
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: asshole boss Wed, 16 February 2005 15:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Alchemist wrote on Wed, 16 February 2005 21:58

Well if you arn't working, you arn't getting paid, which is kinda serious isn't it? I know I couldn't keep my car on the road if I wasn't working.

I know there could be a totally funny side to the whole situation, and it is pretty funny that he sent everyone home, actually down right strange. But when it comes to money I always seem to go all serious....

can you say.. TIGHT ARSE! Laughing
hahahaha just kidding man Wink
Nolan
Forums Junkie

November 2004
Re: asshole boss Thu, 17 February 2005 05:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey all

so jcmunga what happened today ?

i am really curious to see why ur boss went nuts

let us no

NOLAN
Squid
Forums Junkie

August 2003

Re: asshole boss Thu, 17 February 2005 05:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I assume todays silence means that you had work to do...
Dodgy_Haro
Forums Junkie

July 2002
Re: asshole boss Thu, 17 February 2005 06:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Squid wrote on Thu, 17 February 2005 16:31

I assume todays silence means that you had work to do...

... or busy queing in the dole queue ... Razz

If there wasn't any work to be done, I'd be getting mighty suspicious and will be calling my head hunter just in case ... Confused
jcmunga
Regular

November 2004
Re: asshole boss Thu, 17 February 2005 07:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hehe, today was all good, the boss didnt turn up and no ones heard from him, the superviser guy has taken charge untill he gets back and all is going as normal, the Secretary came in and paid us so its all good.
no idea whats goin on with him, guess we will just have to wait and see
Nolan
Forums Junkie

November 2004
Re: asshole boss Thu, 17 February 2005 09:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
DRUGS...ITS GOTA BE DRUGS

NOLAN
jcmunga
Regular

November 2004
Re: asshole boss Thu, 17 February 2005 09:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hehe, nah i dont think so,
i will be very interested to hear what he has to say for himself when he shows his face
RA65 Sleeka
Regular

June 2003
Re: asshole boss Thu, 17 February 2005 09:42 Go to previous message
i hope its not my old boss Mad i was a cabinet maker last year till he went bust. it was all good for me i ended up getting a lot of back pay Very Happy but on the down side i lost my apprenticeship Sad which suck cos i really like been a cabinet maker, oh well maybe some day ill try and get back in to it.
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:We like bukkake.
Next Topic:Dare I say... Absinthe?
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Mon Apr 29 16:47:27 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0057220458984375 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.