Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Classifieds » Car/Engine Electronics & Audio » A'PEXI SAFC for sale *quick fuel tuning*

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
Fr3aK
Regular

January 2005
A'PEXI SAFC for sale *quick fuel tuning* Sat, 19 February 2005 04:35 Go to next message
A'PEXi SAFC

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v705/fr_3_ak/DSCF19392Medium.jpg

A'PEXi Super Air Flow Converter

Interceptor 'piggy-back' computer for tuning Air/ Fuel ratio's, alters fuel maps.

>> Designed specifically for Jap imports <<

Older style model, easiest way to make sure your car isn't dangerously lean or stupidly rich. Quick tuning!
Offers better tuning resolution than AFC, but not as good as later 'LCD' models.
RPM tuning points- 800, 2400, 4000, 5600, 7200
Adjustability:+/- 30% (but if your injectors can't add 30% more, the SAFC won't)

The unit is a direct 'wire-in' for these engines:

Toyota- 4A-GE, 4A-GZE, 1JZ-GTE, 2JZ-GTE, 2JZ-GE, 1UZ-FE, 3S-GE, 3S-GTE, etc

Nissan- SR20DET, SR20DE, CA18DET, CA18DE, RB26DETT, RB25DET, RB25DE, VG30DET, VG30DETT, VG30DE, VH45DE etc

Subaru- EJ20, EJ25

Mitsubishi- 4G63, 6G72, 4G93, 6A12, etc

Honda- All, from Odyssey to NSX...

If your engine came from Japan, this baby will give you the quickest tuning solution for your fuel maps.

It also livens the interior of your car at night with funky colour changing knobs which matches your RPM. Shocked

http://www.toyotacelicaonline.com/celica1/safc/afc6.jpg

USED condition.
Comes with installation manual.
Unit is in fantastic working order, body has some marks. Face is immaculate (see pic).

I can install this for you. Takes about an hour, but depends on access to the ECU. I do recommend that this interceptor be tuned by a professional for best results.

$400 installed ONO. PM me or post here.

[Updated on: Sat, 19 February 2005 04:43]

Send a private message to this user    
BlackSupra
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: A'PEXI SAFC for sale *quick fuel tuning* Sat, 19 February 2005 05:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Laughing

Might want to rethink your pricing.
Fr3aK
Regular

January 2005
Re: A'PEXI SAFC for sale *quick fuel tuning* Sat, 19 February 2005 07:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'm no Parts Importer or professional Auto Electrician, but you get me a quote on a SAFC AND having it installed and get back to me.

Obviously you're not familiar with the term ONO.

[Updated on: Sat, 19 February 2005 07:42]

CrUZsida
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

November 2003
Re: A'PEXI SAFC for sale *quick fuel tuning* Sat, 19 February 2005 07:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Does the $400 includes airfares to Perth for you to install it?
Fr3aK
Regular

January 2005
Re: A'PEXI SAFC for sale *quick fuel tuning* Sat, 19 February 2005 08:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
No. I'm hoping for interested parties to meet me at Oran Park on a Friday arvo and do it there.
Or you can come to me in Wollongong.

Otherwise i mail it at buyers expense.
-==L=a=N=c=E==-
Forums Junkie

January 2004
Re: A'PEXI SAFC for sale *quick fuel tuning* Sat, 19 February 2005 23:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
$400 is exorbarant. Coudl almost buy a SAFC2 for that price 2nd hand.
Joshstix
Forums Junkie

Toymods Vice President

May 2002
Re: A'PEXI SAFC for sale *quick fuel tuning* Sun, 20 February 2005 00:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah alright guys we all know it's expensive, but then I can't see any of you guys wasting money on a SAFC anyway.

How about you leave it be and the seller can decide based on demand how much to ask for it?
Fr3aK
Regular

January 2005
Re: A'PEXI SAFC for sale *quick fuel tuning* Sun, 20 February 2005 02:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Don't forget that price is for it INSTALLED ONO!
It's gonna be cheaper by itself... der.

Yes for $400 i would recommend buying the LCD SAFC. But it's not installed then is it. Neither is a 'bargin' $200 SAFC.

PS - Installed.
Fr3aK
Regular

January 2005
Re: A'PEXI SAFC for sale *quick fuel tuning* Sun, 20 February 2005 08:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Highest offer @ $290 installed, they come to me. Finally, someone who's genuinely interested!

Any more takers?
DRFTAE86
Regular

May 2004
Re: A'PEXI SAFC for sale *quick fuel tuning* Sun, 20 February 2005 23:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
1: The price is clearly to high... average market price recently is around the $160-180 mark.

2: Install is the whole of something like 6 wires which is simply combined with the correct wires from the ecu.

3: The install instruction manual is freely available from the Apexi U.S web site last time i checked.

4: And can be done by a 6 year old. hahaha

But Goodluck with the sale.... at the "right" price i'm sure you will sell it quite fast. Smile
Fr3aK
Regular

January 2005
Re: A'PEXI SAFC for sale *quick fuel tuning* Mon, 21 February 2005 04:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sold for $290.

PS The people who replied here are all biatches. Twisted Evil
To prove otherwise, go into every other FOR SALE ad and tell them what they're doing wrong. You're all so good at it, why wait?

DRFTAE86
Regular

May 2004
Re: A'PEXI SAFC for sale *quick fuel tuning* Mon, 21 February 2005 23:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Cuz there not all wrong. Razz
Fr3aK
Regular

January 2005
Re: A'PEXI SAFC for sale *quick fuel tuning* Tue, 22 February 2005 01:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
BS

I'm not a prick like you, so i'll keep my mouth shut.
DRFTAE86
Regular

May 2004
Re: A'PEXI SAFC for sale *quick fuel tuning* Tue, 22 February 2005 03:56 Go to previous message
UUmmmmmm.... yeh, ok? Confused
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Sold!
Next Topic:sold
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 22:40:46 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0078401565551758 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.