Classifieds » Cars For Sale & Wanted » F/S: GENUINE AE86 TRUENO HATCHBACK

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
pro_k
Regular

September 2003
F/S: GENUINE AE86 TRUENO HATCHBACK Sun, 20 February 2005 10:35 Go to next message
Details -

Trueno GTV - Japanese Spec
4AGE 16 Valve
Aftermarket Front Coilovers
Cusco Adjustable Cambertops
Cusco Roll Centre Adjusters
Adjustable front Strut Brace
Aftermarket Rear Springs and Shocks
TRD 2-Way LSD
TRD Extractors and Exhaust
Nardi Steering Wheel
Watanabe 14" Wheels

More information available for serious buyers.

Price $9000 as is. Compliance can be arranged at buyers cost.

Contact 0421 302 364 or k_pramodh@hotmail.com

http://forums.toymods.org.au/index.php?t=getfile&id=9898http://forums.toymods.org.au/index.php?t=getfile&id=9899http://forums.toymods.org.au/index.php?t=getfile&id=9900

Attachment: Truenogreya.jpg
(Size: 83.79KB, Downloaded 4056 time(s))
Attachment: Truenogreyc.jpg
(Size: 75.34KB, Downloaded 3962 time(s))
Attachment: Truenogreye.jpg
(Size: 85.48KB, Downloaded 3900 time(s))

Send a private message to this user    
Teddy_Csx
Regular

On Probation

January 2004
Re: F/S: GENUINE AE86 TRUENO HATCHBACK Sun, 20 February 2005 11:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
that is 200% horn on 4 wheels

Cool Cool Cool
subsonicaudio
Regular

July 2004
Re: F/S: GENUINE AE86 TRUENO HATCHBACK Sun, 20 February 2005 11:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Might have someone interested will p.m you tommorow
shcao
Forums Junkie

November 2002
Re: F/S: GENUINE AE86 TRUENO HATCHBACK Sun, 20 February 2005 11:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
damn that's cheap.

complience shouldn't be less than a grand,
then getting road worthy + rego is all that's left Smile
KOPDIS
Regular

June 2002
Re: F/S: GENUINE AE86 TRUENO HATCHBACK Sun, 20 February 2005 12:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yummy! 9K bargain.....
74gt
Regular

October 2004
Re: F/S: GENUINE AE86 TRUENO HATCHBACK Sun, 20 February 2005 12:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
give me those wheels Mad
Evan
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: F/S: GENUINE AE86 TRUENO HATCHBACK Sun, 20 February 2005 13:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
That is awesome.
It has the colour scheme i am getting.
digitalpho3nix
Regular

June 2004
Re: F/S: GENUINE AE86 TRUENO HATCHBACK Sun, 20 February 2005 17:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message

WOW
digitalpho3nix
Regular

June 2004
Re: F/S: GENUINE AE86 TRUENO HATCHBACK Sun, 20 February 2005 17:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I just can't get over this car! It's so mint....
MX73_drifter
Forums Junkie

October 2004

Re: F/S: GENUINE AE86 TRUENO HATCHBACK Sun, 20 February 2005 20:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
love it
ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: F/S: GENUINE AE86 TRUENO HATCHBACK Mon, 21 February 2005 01:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
go a very interested person in this car

but skeptical of the body work

hows the paint and rust?
also hows the chassis underside?
are the rails intact or crushed?

also interior, there is no mention of condition.

is it late 1985, 1986 or 1987 model?
pro_k
Regular

September 2003
Re: F/S: GENUINE AE86 TRUENO HATCHBACK Mon, 21 February 2005 08:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yes the car is neat guys and a very good price for a Trueno Landed in Aus.

ae86drift - You have PM. BTW its an 85 October registered car.
JDM-086
Regular

March 2004
Re: F/S: GENUINE AE86 TRUENO HATCHBACK Mon, 21 February 2005 09:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
can u answer ae86drifts questions here or pm me im curious to know also thanks
nightdevil
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

June 2003

Re: F/S: GENUINE AE86 TRUENO HATCHBACK Mon, 21 February 2005 10:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
thats a good price tag! good luck man, dont think that'll last long
pro_k
Regular

September 2003
Re: F/S: GENUINE AE86 TRUENO HATCHBACK Mon, 21 February 2005 20:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
JDM-086 - Your in Melbourne right? Come and have a look when you can. ONLY IF YOU ARE SERIOUS AND HAVE THE CASH!

nightdevil - Thanks man. Yeah its not going to be around for long. I doubt there will be many JDM Trueno's at this price/condition for a long time to come.
improvedae86
Forums Junkie

January 2003

Re: F/S: GENUINE AE86 TRUENO HATCHBACK Tue, 22 February 2005 05:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Look at that lovely lawn Smile does that come with the car ? Laughing What are all you JDM wanabees waiting for , there are not going to be anymore of these imported Shocked

[Updated on: Tue, 22 February 2005 05:15]

KOPDIS
Regular

June 2002
Re: F/S: GENUINE AE86 TRUENO HATCHBACK Tue, 22 February 2005 06:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Quote:

there are not going to be anymore of these imported Shocked

excuse me? the recent changes to the 15year rule dont effect cars 88' and older at all, unless there are further rules changes? which i dont know of...

[Updated on: Tue, 22 February 2005 06:26]

Sam_Q
Forums Junkie

December 2003

Re: F/S: GENUINE AE86 TRUENO HATCHBACK Tue, 22 February 2005 09:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I am pretty sure pre 89 cars are exempt, also doesnt it cost heaps to comply one of these?
pro_k
Regular

September 2003
Re: F/S: GENUINE AE86 TRUENO HATCHBACK Tue, 22 February 2005 21:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Improved - Yes a bit of lawn can be included! Smile But its Aus spec! Laughing

Yes these cars can be imported under the new import law. But as improved pointed out...Not for long. Age of car will be phased out to 30 years. It could start as early as next year. So it really is the last chance to pick up one of these for reasonable money. This is the cheapest it will ever get.
4AGE
Forums Junkie

January 2003

Re: F/S: GENUINE AE86 TRUENO HATCHBACK Wed, 23 February 2005 06:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
pro_k wrote on Tue, 22 February 2005 07:40

JDM-086 - Your in Melbourne right? Come and have a look when you can. ONLY IF YOU ARE SERIOUS AND HAVE THE CASH!

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Driftspec
Regular

November 2003
Re: F/S: GENUINE AE86 TRUENO HATCHBACK Wed, 23 February 2005 07:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
pro_k wrote on Wed, 23 February 2005 08:15

Improved - Yes a bit of lawn can be included! Smile But its Aus spec! Laughing

Yes these cars can be imported under the new import law. But as improved pointed out...Not for long. Age of car will be phased out to 30 years. It could start as early as next year. So it really is the last chance to pick up one of these for reasonable money. This is the cheapest it will ever get.

Hehe people misunderstand this new rule change, when they say 30 years it is from 1989 up to 2019 by the end of the change.. e.g. you will not be able to import a 1989 car until the year Jan 2020 Mad .

E.g. next year it will be called the 17+ rule etc Smile.

But back to topic that is one awesome car, AE86's are starting to really grow on me Smile

JDM-086
Regular

March 2004
Re: F/S: GENUINE AE86 TRUENO HATCHBACK Wed, 23 February 2005 09:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
aaahaha 4age ur a comedian..... Confused
driftae86
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: F/S: GENUINE AE86 TRUENO HATCHBACK Wed, 23 February 2005 09:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
cars that were made in 1988 and older are exempt from the rule.

'89 and later cars can be imported under the new rule but only if they are approved by RAWS or sumthing.

the 15 year rule was all about importing cars with no restrictions (ie. no compliance). that rule is still in place but instead of 15 years it is now 30 years.

so yeah, ae86's can still be imported under the new rules no worries Smile

correct me if i am wrong, however, i hope im not Razz
Arch
Forums Junkie

January 2004

Re: F/S: GENUINE AE86 TRUENO HATCHBACK Thu, 24 February 2005 14:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
JDM-086 wrote on Wed, 23 February 2005 20:09

aaahaha 4age ur a comedian..... Confused

If he's the comedian, how come your the one that makes me laugh?! Laughing
4AGE
Forums Junkie

January 2003

Re: F/S: GENUINE AE86 TRUENO HATCHBACK Thu, 24 February 2005 16:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
You have been in the market for an ae86 for a year now. What kinda spec sprinter are u looking for. Stock. Modified. JAY DEE EMMM?? Seems like out of the hundreds of sprinters that have come n gone. Nothing fits your criteria and price range? You have posted in almost every ae86 for sale. Correct me if i'm wrong though have u gone to inspect any of them. I'm pretty sure u contacted me about the sprinter i had for sale 3 months back. Going at a sub 2 grand figure with a perfect body with VERY minor rust. I would say it was VERY appealing to most 86 owners considering the condition. If i were you. Honestly i would have snapped it up. I regret parting with it now.

Just my 2 cents. Trying to sort out the genuine buyers from the time wasters. Thats all. No harm intended. I don't expect reasons behind your dealings.

Sorry prok for semi jacking your thread. Surprised
pro_k
Regular

September 2003
Re: F/S: GENUINE AE86 TRUENO HATCHBACK Fri, 25 February 2005 09:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
4AGE - Well said! There have been many time wasters! Wonder which part of "serious buyer" they dont understand! Too many drift wanabee's around Mad Its only going to get worse!
4AGE
Forums Junkie

January 2003

Re: F/S: GENUINE AE86 TRUENO HATCHBACK Fri, 25 February 2005 10:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
np anytime. ae86's tend to and may have the most time wasters due to young anime fans Rolling Eyes

gl with the sale
JDM-086
Regular

March 2004
Re: F/S: GENUINE AE86 TRUENO HATCHBACK Fri, 25 February 2005 10:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
lol fukwit who r u to pass judgement. ive gone to see many sprinters sorry im not like all of you toymodders that will buy any old 86 that has beeing patched up and tried to be sold to sum poor unfortunate "drift wannabe kid" so u call it and think i am. i cant even remember ur 86 and there wouldve been a good reason i didnt cum to c it. so mind your own fkn business. i havent wasted time here i asked a few questions about the car and they were answered simple as that, u expect ppl to buy with out question.
ShiRi
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: F/S: GENUINE AE86 TRUENO HATCHBACK Fri, 25 February 2005 10:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i support JDM-086

he's survived 11 months longer than most ID fan boys on these forums... hope he finds his perfect 86 soon... tip jdm... stop posting... just pm, it will avoid situations like this from arising in the future

i asusme this car has no rego or rwc? have friends interested... passed it on
garyskl
Regular

November 2003
Re: F/S: GENUINE AE86 TRUENO HATCHBACK Fri, 25 February 2005 10:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Guys, please let this thread serve its purpose. Most seller will appreciate ur help! Smile
JDM-086
Regular

March 2004
Re: F/S: GENUINE AE86 TRUENO HATCHBACK Fri, 25 February 2005 10:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
thanx shiri its nice to have atleast 1 person side with u and ta for the advice will keep it in mind.

and sorry to the seller for the hijack.

[Updated on: Fri, 25 February 2005 10:59]

pro_k
Regular

September 2003
Re: F/S: GENUINE AE86 TRUENO HATCHBACK Sat, 26 February 2005 22:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Shiri - Car has no reg or rwc its as is. Wont be much for rwc. I just dont have the time to get compliance, reg and rwc.
4AGE
Forums Junkie

January 2003

Re: F/S: GENUINE AE86 TRUENO HATCHBACK Sun, 27 February 2005 06:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
JDM-086 wrote on Fri, 25 February 2005 21:40

lol fukwit who r u to pass judgement. ive gone to see many sprinters sorry im not like all of you toymodders that will buy any old 86 that has beeing patched up and tried to be sold to sum poor unfortunate "drift wannabe kid" so u call it and think i am. i cant even remember ur 86 and there wouldve been a good reason i didnt cum to c it. so mind your own fkn business. i havent wasted time here i asked a few questions about the car and they were answered simple as that, u expect ppl to buy with out question.

Fuck off u wanker. Why are you being so damn offensive. Read my fucken post u retard.

I didn't direct any of the comments to you if u analyse it properly.

As for you and your attitude to buying cars. I know half a dozen people here or more that would bury u are and your bullshit antics in a split second. So just get bent.

Mind my business? I try to. But u post in every for sale. As shiri said pm them and keep the forums clean from your repetitive bullshit expressions of interest in a car.

So lay off you cunt. And fucken get a life. If ur on this community i'll see u at an event eventually. Maybe u can put your words in your mouth when i'm in your face.

Grow up u fucknut.

ae86 Drifter
Regular

January 2004
Re: F/S: GENUINE AE86 TRUENO HATCHBACK Sun, 27 February 2005 06:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
well said dude,this guy writes in every post,just shits me,fuck just buy a sprinter and do the work urself
4AGE
Forums Junkie

January 2003

Re: F/S: GENUINE AE86 TRUENO HATCHBACK Sun, 27 February 2005 06:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Let alone your earlier posts wanting a "JDM086" trueno white black hatch. Cmon it wouldn't take a genius to figure out ur a initial D wanna be. Especially with a picture of a trueno as your avatar of a car u don't even own?

Don't come back saying i'm kindling the fire. You brought this on yourself. Reason why he lasts longer is coz he cops the shit on the net coz he has no friends. Furthermore too stupid to figure out whats better for him.

Normally i aint a guy that starts shit. Or a "keyboard warrior".
My suggestion. Learn the meaning of truth and cop it sweet. Coz ontop of that maybe the next person opens their mind and u piss them off. U might not be so lucky.
4AGE
Forums Junkie

January 2003

Re: F/S: GENUINE AE86 TRUENO HATCHBACK Sun, 27 February 2005 06:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sorry for the onslaught of bullshit posts promodh. I know ur a busy man and i didn't wanna see another mate go through more shit.
JDM-086
Regular

March 2004
Re: F/S: GENUINE AE86 TRUENO HATCHBACK Sun, 27 February 2005 06:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
do u feel like a big man now? beeing mad cunt on the forums picking on a 17 year old kid trying to buy a car. im the one who should grow up? once again dont pass judgement u low life scum you dont know me or nothing about me. what i post and ask in forums is up to me, i break no rules, whether i buy a sprinter 2day or look for the next 20 years without gettin one is my business yet again, so step down from your almighty podium u cheesedick. if you want to continue your stupidity pm it to me i refuse to reply to it here
levin_boi
Regular

March 2004
Re: F/S: GENUINE AE86 TRUENO HATCHBACK Sun, 27 February 2005 07:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
dis shit is whack yo,
jdm086 - hahahahahahabaaaaaaaaahahahahah, thank you for making me laugh. you truly are stupid. stop posting bs interest posts in peoples for sale threads.

noice trueno, looks clean and price is very reasonable.

sab
4AGE
Forums Junkie

January 2003

Re: F/S: GENUINE AE86 TRUENO HATCHBACK Sun, 27 February 2005 07:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Rolling Eyes
I won't bother.... Laughing
improvedae86
Forums Junkie

January 2003

Re: F/S: GENUINE AE86 TRUENO HATCHBACK Sun, 27 February 2005 07:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
As i have said before there isn't a ae86 on the planet which is up to your standards japanese donkey monkey . Why not PM the seller , that way i saves web space since you aren't even going to look at the car anyway . And this is the INTERNET nobody feels sorry for you because of your age , if you can type learn to live with it Laughing

Fujiwara_ToFu
Regular

March 2004

Re: F/S: GENUINE AE86 TRUENO HATCHBACK Sun, 27 February 2005 07:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey pro,

What's the reason behind selling a beaut like this? Confused

JDM 086: from a neutral perspective i too see u posting on some insanely priced cars which clearly seemed a bargain for what they're worth (obviously a bargain otherwise why would any post?)

Anyhoo, it's been made clear that you have a slim budget but u want something that may not exist. Drop the "get stuffed, it's my business etc." arrogant attitude.

Your pride and reputation is on the line here and it's worth more than ur sprinter will ever be.

You have to see where the others are coming from.

And to the others... he's just a kid man. Leave him be... we were stupid at some stage in our lives too.

Pro_k, sweet ride. If my second sprinter sells and you still have this... expect a pm from me.

-Jay
Kodoku
Regular

January 2005
Re: F/S: GENUINE AE86 TRUENO HATCHBACK Sun, 27 February 2005 14:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
JDM-086 wrote on Sun, 27 February 2005 17:56

beeing mad cunt on the forums picking on a 17 year old kid trying to buy a car.

November 23, 1986... doesnt that make u 18? One year difference, I know... but you're older than me... Very Happy

BUMP!

[Updated on: Sun, 27 February 2005 15:01]

TRD_Supra
Forums Junkie

On Probation

December 2004
Re: F/S: GENUINE AE86 TRUENO HATCHBACK Sun, 27 February 2005 20:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
look just buy an MA61 and u will b set.. your life will b complete!

Attachment: supralogo.JPG
(Size: 37.85KB, Downloaded 106 time(s))

pro_k
Regular

September 2003
Re: F/S: GENUINE AE86 TRUENO HATCHBACK Mon, 28 February 2005 08:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
4AGE - Its cool no Probs man. The guy hasnt even contacted me or seen the car. You are correct in what you say.

Fuji - I got too many 86's... need to sell... If the car is still available I am happy for you to have a look/buy.
leaven
Regular

June 2004
Re: F/S: GENUINE AE86 TRUENO HATCHBACK Mon, 28 February 2005 09:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Something needs to be done about some of the attitudes on this forum.
It just brings a good car club down.
AE86-DRFT
Newcomer

July 2004
Re: F/S: GENUINE AE86 TRUENO HATCHBACK Mon, 28 February 2005 13:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Quote:

Maybe u can put your words in your mouth when i'm in your face.

Who are u to talk u stupid fuck. For all we know u could be some little computer geek sitting in front of his computer. What are u gonna do, try and bash him because he wants to buy a sprinter?
Why dont u just FUCK OFF and mind ur own business. Has it ever occurred to u that he maybe didnt buy ur car cause it could have been JUNK as most other 2k sprinters are?

Quote:

ATTITUDES? I hope ur not talking bout JDM-086 because all he done was ask about the condition of the car and all of these other FUCK HEADS jump down his throat. This is a public forum and people can feel free to say whatever they want. IF U PEOPLE WHO ARE SO WORRIED DONT LIKE HIS POSTS, DONT FUCKING READ THEM. you people must have a lot of time on ur hands to be looking at every sprinter that is for sale when ur not even in the marker for one. 4AGE is probably a sad fuck id say, who has nothing better to do but pick on someone because they actually wanna find a decent car.

IF EVERYONES ATTITUDE IS LIKE 4AGE THEN THIS MUST BE A REALLY FUCKING SHIT CLUB. I THINK U PEOPLE BETTER LOOK OVER UR POSTS AND THINK ABOUT WHAT U HAVE SAID BECAUSE IT DOESNT LOOK LIKE A VERY INVITING CLUB TO ME!
driftae86
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: F/S: GENUINE AE86 TRUENO HATCHBACK Mon, 28 February 2005 13:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
maybe the mods should delete all the shit from this thread and leave the posts that are relevant to the sale of this car.

(including this one Razz)
Kodoku
Regular

January 2005
Re: F/S: GENUINE AE86 TRUENO HATCHBACK Mon, 28 February 2005 14:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Please refrain from swearing it's scaring me....

Anywayz, I can't stop looking at this car! It's a chance of a lifetime... to bad I can't take it... Crying or Very Sad
4AGE
Forums Junkie

January 2003

Re: F/S: GENUINE AE86 TRUENO HATCHBACK Mon, 28 February 2005 22:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
AE86-DRFT wrote on Tue, 01 March 2005 00:14

Quote:

Maybe u can put your words in your mouth when i'm in your face.

Who are u to talk u stupid fuck. For all we know u could be some little computer geek sitting in front of his computer. What are u gonna do, try and bash him because he wants to buy a sprinter?
Why dont u just FUCK OFF and mind ur own business. Has it ever occurred to u that he maybe didnt buy ur car cause it could have been JUNK as most other 2k sprinters are?

Quote:

ATTITUDES? I hope ur not talking bout JDM-086 because all he done was ask about the condition of the car and all of these other FUCK HEADS jump down his throat. This is a public forum and people can feel free to say whatever they want. IF U PEOPLE WHO ARE SO WORRIED DONT LIKE HIS POSTS, DONT FUCKING READ THEM. you people must have a lot of time on ur hands to be looking at every sprinter that is for sale when ur not even in the marker for one. 4AGE is probably a sad fuck id say, who has nothing better to do but pick on someone because they actually wanna find a decent car.

IF EVERYONES ATTITUDE IS LIKE 4AGE THEN THIS MUST BE A REALLY FUCKING SHIT CLUB. I THINK U PEOPLE BETTER LOOK OVER UR POSTS AND THINK ABOUT WHAT U HAVE SAID BECAUSE IT DOESNT LOOK LIKE A VERY INVITING CLUB TO ME!

Brace yourself Drift boy.

You probably made another account just to flame me. Its funny though coz the spelling mistakes are very similar. You must love it coz u wanna make a standing for yourself with a new account. No idiot would flame someone on a forum being a newcomer unless u got a brain disorder.

Computer geek? A lot of people on these forums know me. What a generalism. Maybe you are? Come to a meet. Maybe we can see what u'r like. And have a good chuckle after. I'll give u a series of stars on stripes on your keyboard for "TYPING" that.

Its funny coz u said MY sprinter was junk. I won't even bother. I have pics to prove it. I needn't have to defend it coz the buyer is happy with it.

This stuff brings a good forum down? I think not. We have a good time ALL the time. Stuff like this rarely pops up. Especially from me. So as far as i know. Maybe people are getting sick of tyre kickers.

Ur the sad "c*nt" for coming back for more. Just get a life. Leave it at that. YOU FUCKING KEYBOARD WARRIOR.

**Someone insert appropriate picture**
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: F/S: GENUINE AE86 TRUENO HATCHBACK Mon, 28 February 2005 22:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
http://forums.toymods.org.au/index.php?t=msg&t h=60929&start=0&rid=4118&S=85a8c7743f1 a575bbcb6739b28f9975a funny how stereotypes are so true
improvedae86
Forums Junkie

January 2003

Re: F/S: GENUINE AE86 TRUENO HATCHBACK Mon, 28 February 2005 22:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
AE86 DRFT

"Re: Genuine offers on ae86 Sat, 24 July 2004 01:30

eiii buddy i was just having a look on just jap and they have 2 genuine imported jap spec ae86 levins for 7k each plus rego and engineering.

I think ur pushing for n e thing above 5k...
If u intend on dropping the price, pm me because ive got a mate that might be interested.

P.S Nice car by the way and good luck with the sale

Cheers"

Two posts , your first one you are low-balling so its no wonder that are supporting the forums best low-baller " JDM-086 "
Or are you the same person ? And what club are you talking about ? this club is based in NSW not Victoria , meets are free for anyone to turn up too . But the low-baller timewasters on this forum like yourself and Japanese Donkey Monkey here will never turn up at a meet ! why is that so ? Because you fools will never fine a AE86 to you liking Laughing Please i thought school was back in Laughing

Good Post Corona , interesting results so far too

[Updated on: Mon, 28 February 2005 22:39]

JDM-086
Regular

March 2004
Re: F/S: GENUINE AE86 TRUENO HATCHBACK Tue, 01 March 2005 00:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
thanx for flaming me for wat sum1 else posts, that is not me morons check the ip or sumshit if ive got something to say ill use this account.
ShiRi
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: F/S: GENUINE AE86 TRUENO HATCHBACK Tue, 01 March 2005 00:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
EVERYONE STFU AND LET THE CAR SELL!!!!
pro_k
Regular

September 2003
Re: F/S: GENUINE AE86 TRUENO HATCHBACK Tue, 01 March 2005 07:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yes guys. I think the time wasters have been dealt with. Until more drift wanabees sign up!

I have more pics of the car now for those who were serious.

No rust or chassis damage (have pics).
pro_k
Regular

September 2003
Re: F/S: GENUINE AE86 TRUENO HATCHBACK Tue, 01 March 2005 21:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
More pics -

http://forums.toymods.org.au/index.php?t=getfile&id=10135
http://forums.toymods.org.au/index.php?t=getfile&id=10136
http://forums.toymods.org.au/index.php?t=getfile&id=10137

Attachment: Tgrey1.jpg
(Size: 90.76KB, Downloaded 1933 time(s))
Attachment: Tgrey2.jpg
(Size: 92.93KB, Downloaded 1915 time(s))
Attachment: Tgrey3.jpg
(Size: 91.55KB, Downloaded 1852 time(s))

sprintrphile
Occasional Poster

November 2004
Re: F/S: GENUINE AE86 TRUENO HATCHBACK Wed, 02 March 2005 02:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
anyone know how many $ to add carpet/missing interior bits??
(see last pic)

cheers
Fujiwara_ToFu
Regular

March 2004

Re: F/S: GENUINE AE86 TRUENO HATCHBACK Wed, 02 March 2005 07:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
pro_k wrote on Wed, 02 March 2005 08:14

More pics -

http://forums.toymods.org.au/index.php?t=getfile&id=10135
http://forums.toymods.org.au/index.php?t=getfile&id=10136
http://forums.toymods.org.au/index.php?t=getfile&id=10137

*cough!* oh god! NOSE BLEED. (anime thing)

AE86-DRFT: with biggots like you in what seems to be the case of being a friend of JDM086 posting on his behalf is as clear as a bush pig with a bone thru her hair. Difference is the bush pig is much scarier. Can in the words little boy and let the man sell his car.

-Jay
pro_k
Regular

September 2003
Re: F/S: GENUINE AE86 TRUENO HATCHBACK Wed, 02 March 2005 07:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sprintrphile - New carpet - $115. Second hand around - $30. Left hand kick panel - $30 approx.
pro_k
Regular

September 2003
Re: F/S: GENUINE AE86 TRUENO HATCHBACK Sun, 06 March 2005 11:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
BUMP

The total cost of this car on the road will be under $11,500!

Car also has a adjustable lateral bar.
rthy
Forums Junkie

January 2004
wtf is a jabber? a punch line?
Re: F/S: GENUINE AE86 TRUENO HATCHBACK Sun, 06 March 2005 11:26 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
i think u gotta put it on carsales.com.au

BTW, its just not a car club unless you have a car... yay toyota

bump
Pages (2): [1  2  >  »]   Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:[WTB] AE86 Trueno
Next Topic:WANTED 2 door k series rolla in tas
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 15:51:33 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.016218900680542 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.