Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
berad
Forums Junkie

December 2004
burnin customs Mon, 28 February 2005 10:22 Go to next message
i been reading a few people after burnin customs site i dont work for em or nething but you wil never find there website if you dont know it

here it is

http://www.users.bigpond.net.au/burnin/Index.htm
  Send a private message to this user    
oldcorollas
Forums Junkie

January 2003

Re: burnin customs Mon, 28 February 2005 22:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
you mean this page?

http://www.burnincustoms.com/

surely even computer illiterate people could find that?

oh wait, these are ppl after airbag suspension Razz Laughing
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: burnin customs Mon, 28 February 2005 22:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
aren't you the funny man oldcorollas
improvedae86
Forums Junkie

January 2003

Re: burnin customs Mon, 28 February 2005 22:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Look at the Disclaimer , i feel safe NOT Laughing

The line i like the most

"do not authorize infringements of any intellectual property"

I am sure there will be no problems there Laughing

The information and data provided on this website is subject to change without notice. Burn'in Customs may revise the Disclaimer at any time by updating this posting.

Disclaimer

Using information or data contained on Burn'in Customs website pages is at your sole risk. If you rely on the information contained in these website pages, it is your responsibility to ensure by independent verification the accuracy and completeness of the information provided.

Burn'in Customs supply and use high quality parts, however fitting approved air products will not guarantee compliance on your vehicle.

When purchasing air product parts to install yourself, or have installed, it is up to you to ensure the system is installed correctly and have it inspected by a suitably qualified person to seek this approval.

We cannot control the way in which some of these products may be fitted or used. Some combinations of these products may cause your vehicle not to comply with Australian Standards. This must be taken into account and be understood by the purchaser.

We supply all relevant information regarding the products AS, D.O.T. or S.A.E. approval numbers on purchase of the product.

No responsibility taken for typographical errors. We reserve the right to substitute stock with similar products - we will explain why and for which parts, if this situation ever occurs. Pricing is subject to change without notice.

By purchasing our products you understand this important notice:

Some products may change the handling characteristics of your vehicle. This must be taken into account when being used on public and private roads. As a vehicle operator it is your responsibility to ensure your vehicle is safe for use on all roads.

Whether components were installed by yourself, or by anyone else, Burn'in Customs recommends you perform the following regular (weekly) checklist:

All mounts, welding, bolts, bag locations for problems (i.e. rubbing)

Also check hoses for abnormal wear and replace any components deemed faulty immediately.

Do not use the vehicle until you are completely sure all problems are resolved.

Burn'in Customs, its agents, staff or employees:

accept no liability for reimbursement costs or replacement costs if you cut, modify, weld, grind, paint, or damage our products in anyway, during installation, or for any damages whilst installed

accept no liability for the manner in which some components may be fitted or used

accept no liability for incorrect installation of any components by vehicle owner or any installer

accept no liability for use, misuse or failure of airbag components

accept no liability or responsibility for providing any insurance on air products or insurance on vehicles where airbags have been installed

make no representations, express or implied regarding accuracy of information and data contained on this website

make no representations, express or implied as to the suitability or usefulness of the said information and data for any particular purpose

accept no liability for any use of the said information or data, interpretation or translation or reliance placed on it

do not endorse, sponsor or necessarily approve of any material on sites linked to or from this website

do not warranty or make representations regarding the accuracy, quality, merchantability or fitness for purpose of any material on sites linked to or from this website

do not authorize infringements of any intellectual property rights contained in material in other sites by linking this website to those other websites
oldcorollas
Forums Junkie

January 2003

Re: burnin customs Mon, 28 February 2005 22:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Corona RT142 wrote on Tue, 01 March 2005 09:41

aren't you the funny man oldcorollas

i try to be a merry old soul Wink

Quote:

Whether components were installed by yourself, or by anyone else, Burn'in Customs recommends you perform the following regular (weekly) checklist:

'cos every week i want to check that my suspension hasn't failed... sounds.... reliable...Wink

oh, and the company name is "Burn'in Customs" not burnin customs

Cya, Stewart
improvedae86
Forums Junkie

January 2003

Re: burnin customs Mon, 28 February 2005 23:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
accept no liability for reimbursement costs or replacement costs if you cut, modify, weld, grind, paint, or damage our products in anyway, during installation, or for any damages whilst installed

so it doesn't fit as well Laughing
berad
Forums Junkie

December 2004
Re: burnin customs Tue, 01 March 2005 04:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
lol yer that one Razz thats site must be new as it was not there a while ago haha
Allan
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: burnin customs Tue, 01 March 2005 05:51 Go to previous message
air bags are as safe as springs when installed correctly, allmost EVERY truck going up the hi-way has them now days, for a car that will be towing and cruizen the hi-ways i'd have airbag.

*points to uzz31 soarer*

Allan
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Advice - corona suspension upgrade
Next Topic:RA25 Brake upgrade. Mazda FC turbo brake calipers
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Wed Apr 24 10:42:34 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0043990612030029 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.