Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
crownman
Regular

January 2004
7MG-TE ECU-loom Mon, 28 March 2005 11:00 Go to next message

Hi, as it says please ecu loom and air box all to go into a MK11 corona.crownman.0412 711 481
  Send a private message to this user    
crownman
Regular

January 2004
Re: 7MG-TE ECU-loom Thu, 31 March 2005 10:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Hi,
someone must have one of each-----have a look in the left back corner of the shed. please. crownman.
Steve-AE86
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2003
Re: 7MG-TE ECU-loom Thu, 31 March 2005 11:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
call me weekdays between 9 and 5 on (08)8260 6919. i reckon we've got what you're looking for at work.

cheers
steve

gianttomato
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: 7MG-TE ECU-loom Thu, 31 March 2005 21:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Steve, I have an ECU....looks to be an Aussie delivered jobbie (10P, 18P, 24P, 6P on a fly lead).

I mentioned this to Josh and said I would happily sell it to him but he needed to make sure the loom he purchased was suited to it. From memory some of the earlier JDM ones are different.

crownman
Regular

January 2004
Re: 7MG-TE ECU-loom Fri, 01 April 2005 11:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Thanks Dave, It may be a good thing. If I can't get a 7MGTE loom how would I go using a 7MGE loom??????
gianttomato
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: 7MG-TE ECU-loom Fri, 01 April 2005 14:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I would imagine the loom would be pretty different - ignitor wiring would be different, 3 coils rather than 1, not sure if the cam angle sensor plug would be the same as the dizzy plug and I couldn't tell you what the ECU plugs are. Look I'd imagine it would be doable but with significant modification to the loom. Given that the looms have to be out there, I would keep looking. I thought Josh said he found a guy selling a loom but that the seller was being a little painful by not giving a price.
1974 Mk II Corona
Occasional Poster

March 2003
Re: 7MG-TE ECU-loom Sat, 02 April 2005 01:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
That's still the case and he's very slow in getting back to me. I'll continue to hunt around.
crownman
Regular

January 2004
Re: 7MG-TE ECU-loom Sat, 02 April 2005 11:38 Go to previous message
Thankx Dave I've taken all on board. I think the guy Josh had lined up didn't realy have one. So we will take your advice and keep looking. Steve.
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:wtb: trueno guards
Next Topic:WTB: KE10/11 Radiator
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sat Apr 20 00:17:23 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0046849250793457 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.