Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Classifieds » Wheels, Tyres, Suspension and Brakes » pug discs & sprinter hubs & sprinter struts

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
improvedae86
Forums Junkie

January 2003

pug discs & sprinter hubs & sprinter struts Thu, 07 April 2005 07:28 Go to next message
266mm pug discs , light wear
Sprinter stock aus spec discs & hubs
Sprinter strut left overs and brake plates
All would be useful for the normal pug / corona etc brake upgrades . Fc calipers are another that comes to mind .

Pm me or email me at : ae86sprinter2005@hotmail.com
http://forums.toymods.org.au/index.php?t=getfile&id=10991http://forums.toymods.org.au/index.php?t=getfile&id=10992

Come on i need the space , offers ?

Attachment: pug 266mm discs & ae86 hubs.JPG
(Size: 33.47KB, Downloaded 276 time(s))
Attachment: ae86 strut left overs.JPG
(Size: 27.78KB, Downloaded 274 time(s))

Send a private message to this user    
ShiRi
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: pug discs & sprinter hubs & sprinter struts Thu, 07 April 2005 07:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
what sorta improvment are the pug discs adam?
Rallystanza
Forums Junkie

May 2004
Re: pug discs & sprinter hubs & sprinter struts Thu, 07 April 2005 07:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Can you hold a set of stock sprinter struts for me for the moment. About 2 weeks please adam. Are the complete body without insert or what?

Jezza
monkeymajik
Forums Junkie

February 2003
Re: pug discs & sprinter hubs & sprinter struts Thu, 07 April 2005 08:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
kind of OT but is there a way to identify pug discs? I have some 4 stud 266mm vented discs here but I dont know what they are from.
improvedae86
Forums Junkie

January 2003

Re: pug discs & sprinter hubs & sprinter struts Thu, 07 April 2005 09:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
You can check the dba web site and compare the disc diameter , offset etc , the most likely car to start with is the 405/406 models , sorry its been years since i worked for them and i would like to forget all about those french piles Mad .
September_Squall
Forums Junkie

March 2005
Re: pug discs & sprinter hubs & sprinter struts Thu, 07 April 2005 15:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
PM sent - again. hehehe
improvedae86
Forums Junkie

January 2003

Re: pug discs & sprinter hubs & sprinter struts Thu, 07 April 2005 22:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Well looking at :

http://www.dba.com.au/dba_catalogue_2004/HTML/pdf/ Out/Peugeot.pdf

i would say there a 405 model , most pug disc have offset with in a few mm , so spacering the caliper etc wouldn't be a problem , i cannot understand going to all the work of machining down discs etc .
StockAE86
Regular

July 2004
Re: pug discs & sprinter hubs & sprinter struts Thu, 07 April 2005 22:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
U got PM
and Jezza, u suck Laughing
improvedae86
Forums Junkie

January 2003

Re: pug discs & sprinter hubs & sprinter struts Thu, 07 April 2005 23:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
The struts are cut off at the top , only really good for the springs perch if you are doing another strut conversion into a sprinter , or with the backing plates , and the hubs etc you would be able to make the required mount of a cailper etc and work it all out before putting it on the car . Might also be ok for people extenting there struts back to normal length etc .
improvedae86
Forums Junkie

January 2003

Re: pug discs & sprinter hubs & sprinter struts Wed, 27 April 2005 23:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
These parts are still here Sad Someone make a offer and come remove this stuff
ShiRi
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: pug discs & sprinter hubs & sprinter struts Thu, 28 April 2005 02:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
adam... whats involved in fitting the pug discs? is it straight swap?
improvedae86
Forums Junkie

January 2003

Re: pug discs & sprinter hubs & sprinter struts Thu, 28 April 2005 02:38 Go to previous message
There is most likely a up to date conversion thread on that upgrade in the tech section , it would be more up to date than the ones i have seen . Or just stick your hand under Alan's car and you can see the conversion with the corona calipers .
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:2x BR 15" x 6.5 114.3 4 stud rims & tyres
Next Topic:Mags Ta22
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sun Apr 28 23:23:36 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0071079730987549 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.