Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Classifieds » Cars For Sale & Wanted » IMPORTBITZ- AE92 Levin coupe. Supercharged manual

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
soarer21
Forums Junkie

Toymods Forum Sponsor

February 2003
IMPORTBITZ- AE92 Levin coupe. Supercharged manual Sat, 16 April 2005 11:17 Go to next message
There is an 88 model AE92 2 door Levin with 4AGZE motor available on Yahoo for import under the revised 15year plus rules. Being an 88 model means it is within the new legislation.
If you are tired of the sedan or hatch variety trolleys and want to remain in the corolla scene but stand out from the crowd heres your chance.

100,000kms
5 speed
electric windows
aircon
15inch mags
APEXi muffler
pod filter

Currently at 70,000yen which is around $5000 landed in Brisbane

If your interested, email me at sales@importbitz.com.au

Auction has 4 days to run, so will end on wednesday 20th April

http://page9.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/k1802 8307

http://img115.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/users/1/1/6/9/niponcha3-img600x450-1113389043dscf0020.jpg

http://img115.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/users/1/1/6/9/niponcha3-img600x450-1113389058dscf0012.jpg

http://img115.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/users/1/1/6/9/niponcha3-img600x450-1113389090dscf0013.jpg
  Send a private message to this user    
NERD
Regular

November 2004
Re: IMPORTBITZ- AE92 Levin coupe. Supercharged manual Sun, 17 April 2005 00:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
My goodness. Buy People!!!
These car are worth every penny. Its also the GT-Z version with the 4agze, just like mine. A very quick and fun car to drive. Handling is excellent and the fuel consumption is great for day-to-day driving. $5000 landed, and all the other bits and pieces it requires would probably end up being around $7000 or so on the road ready to go.

Where are all the replys for some interest??

soarer21, everyone is probably too busy at Drift Nats, and you'll get a shitloads of replies during the week.

You got a bargin here if its in good condition!
CoupeLover
Newcomer

April 2005
Re: IMPORTBITZ- AE92 Levin coupe. Supercharged manual Sun, 17 April 2005 03:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
but NERD, can you quote and estimation on the cost needed for landing in Melb, doing the compliance, getting the can registered and insurance cost?

need 8000+?

actually i agree that the landing price is reasonable but because w have to do compliance in Melb so of course it is always better if the total cost can be lowered a bit

you know you can get a 89 supra for a landing price around 4000 in Brissy ans Melb importers around 2 weeks before.....
NERD
Regular

November 2004
Re: IMPORTBITZ- AE92 Levin coupe. Supercharged manual Sun, 17 April 2005 11:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
CoupeLover wrote on Sun, 17 April 2005 13:02

but NERD, can you quote and estimation on the cost needed for landing in Melb, doing the compliance, getting the can registered and insurance cost?

need 8000+?

actually i agree that the landing price is reasonable but because w have to do compliance in Melb so of course it is always better if the total cost can be lowered a bit

you know you can get a 89 supra for a landing price around 4000 in Brissy ans Melb importers around 2 weeks before.....

Not too sure about the landing price mate, you have to ask an importer that one, im guessing it could be a fair bit.

compliance would set you back around $1200
car registered with plate ready to go $750
insurance cost (Approx just cars):
$450 3rd party damage only
around $600 i think 'full' third party and full comp...err...
couldnt afford that so i didnt bother even asking

If you can get it landed here for around $6,500 or so, you'll be laughing all the way through the twisty's mate! Bladdy bargin for around the 8G mark on the road!

A great ride, and quite a rare car. Toyospares in Bayswater are very knowledgeable with the GZE engine so you wont have much trouble finding people to fix things when or if something goes wrong.

But in general, anywhere around the $7,000 - $9,000 landed would be good. From there, if you are going to buy it, i can give you the contact for compliance.

Cheers

[Updated on: Sun, 17 April 2005 11:42]

soarer21
Forums Junkie

Toymods Forum Sponsor

February 2003
Re: IMPORTBITZ- AE92 Levin coupe. Supercharged manual Sun, 17 April 2005 13:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Freight from Brisbane to Melbourne is around $400, so the "landed" cost in Melbourne is around $5400.
bunkyT18
Forums Junkie

November 2004
Re: IMPORTBITZ- AE92 Levin coupe. Supercharged manual Mon, 18 April 2005 07:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Are these RWD?
5upa5upra
Occasional Poster

March 2005
Re: IMPORTBITZ- AE92 Levin coupe. Supercharged manual Mon, 18 April 2005 07:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
are these things like real rare, i havent seen on in AUS b4.. Neutral
LEVIN GTV
Regular

October 2004
Re: IMPORTBITZ- AE92 Levin coupe. Supercharged manual Mon, 18 April 2005 08:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bunkyT18 wrote on Mon, 18 April 2005 17:12

Are these RWD?

no fwd.

these cars FUCKING ROCK! i only have a gtv and they are awsome.

gtz would be INSANE! best looking rolla derivative, different, rare, coupe, 1.6l and supercharged.

If you are looking for a great daily, or a base for future modifications/track car, you could certainly look at this!

Best of luck with the sale mate!
NERD
Regular

November 2004
Re: IMPORTBITZ- AE92 Levin coupe. Supercharged manual Mon, 18 April 2005 16:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ohh shit! i didnt realise..$5000 landed in brisbane!!

Some one pick this one up. Very very very attractive price. I thought all along that it was $5000 in japan and shipping cost was not included.

BARGIN, for a 4agze motor in the the JDM rolla. Very light weight. Almost nothing but praise for the car (4WD or RWD would be insane!!!)!
NickAE86
Forums Junkie

June 2003

Re: IMPORTBITZ- AE92 Levin coupe. Supercharged manual Tue, 19 April 2005 10:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
nice & clean Heart

good luck with the sale john
soarer21
Forums Junkie

Toymods Forum Sponsor

February 2003
Re: IMPORTBITZ- AE92 Levin coupe. Supercharged manual Tue, 19 April 2005 10:54 Go to previous message
Im not selling this car, no-one wants it then its no skin off my nose
The car is for auction in Japan, I dont own it.
All Im doing is offering people the opportunity to purchase it and get it in.

This is done as a service for toymodders, I dont bother posting these cars elsewhere as I have better things to do with my time then go around a dozen forums.
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:f/s Celica 2.4 injected - Rolled
Next Topic:Wanted:KE30-KE55
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Wed May 22 02:43:06 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.008781909942627 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.