Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Classifieds » Body and Interior » TA22 front and rear seats - retrimmed FOR SALE!

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
justinharwoodran
Regular

May 2002
TA22 front and rear seats - retrimmed FOR SALE! Wed, 04 May 2005 04:49 Go to next message
BRISBANE NORTH SIDE - NO FREIGHT - BUYER MUST PICK UP

I have a fully retrimmed pair of front seats and matching rear seat to suit a 1973 TA22 Celica. I have only just removed these seats to make way for a more race car style interior project. These seats have seen bugger all work as I have not driven or registered my Celica in the last 8-10 years. I work away from home and head off Friday the 6th May 2005. If your seriously interested email me and I'll email you as soon as I get home (this could be a few months) but I'm sure you'll wait if you want a great pair of standard retrimmed seats (front and rear) for your project. The seats are UNMARKED despite the crappy shadows in the photo.

harwoodj@syd.quik.com.au (home address)
justinharwoodran@hotmail.com (hotmail)
justinh@bn.quik.com.au (laptop address)

SEE A PIC AT www.syd.quik.com.au/harwoodj/celicaseat.jpg

COST $250.00

I will also throw in some custom made speaker pods to suit 6 inch splits. They have been trimmed in black vinyl and look very trick fitted to the TA22 door trims.

NOTE: The drivers seat has a small tear, where an old school mobile phone aerial went into it.

Attachment: celicaseats01.jpg
(Size: 46.10KB, Downloaded 219 time(s))

[Updated on: Wed, 04 May 2005 04:51]

Send a private message to this user    
fade-e
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: TA22 front and rear seats - retrimmed FOR SALE! Wed, 04 May 2005 12:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ignore just re-read the post

[Updated on: Wed, 04 May 2005 13:09]

fade-e
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: TA22 front and rear seats - retrimmed FOR SALE! Thu, 05 May 2005 18:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mate i know you said no freight, which is why i took the last reply back... but if you get no interest im willing to take them but i wuld need freight to SYD

let me know how you go
justinharwoodran
Regular

May 2002
Re: TA22 front and rear seats - retrimmed FOR SALE! Sat, 16 July 2005 11:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'm home for the next 4 weeks, so the seats have to go! Come on people if your sicking of looking at second hand crap and really wants something special for your TA22 Celica project look no futher before I change my mind.

Justin
Brisbane Northside

Ps. no freight boys and girls, pick up only!
Sleeka76
Newcomer

July 2005
Re: TA22 front and rear seats - retrimmed FOR SALE! Wed, 20 July 2005 07:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi
I live on the nothside of Briz and i'll give you $150 for them will pick them up staight away too let mme know if your keen

cheers
justinharwoodran
Regular

May 2002
Re: TA22 front and rear seats - retrimmed FOR SALE! Thu, 21 July 2005 08:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sorry mate they cost me a heap to have recovered. They have had no use and apart from one tiny little rip in the drivers seat they are perfect. Minimum price is $200.00

Cheers

JH
Sleeka76
Newcomer

July 2005
Re: TA22 front and rear seats - retrimmed FOR SALE! Fri, 22 July 2005 08:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Really keen on those seats would i posibly be able to come and check them out will pay $200 for them just have to come and check them out i live out ferny hills way
justinharwoodran
Regular

May 2002
Re: TA22 front and rear seats - retrimmed FOR SALE! Wed, 10 August 2005 00:47 Go to previous message
SEATS HAVE BEEN SOLD SEATS HAVE BEEN SOLD
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:1992 seca csi removing door panels
Next Topic:TA22 front clear lenses, rear lenses + more
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 18:01:31 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0069589614868164 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.