Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Classifieds » Engines, Accessories and other Mechanicals » 3SGTE bits - Including RWD conversion parts

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
spectral
Forums Junkie

February 2003
3SGTE bits - Including RWD conversion parts Tue, 17 May 2005 04:20 Go to next message
All sold

[Updated on: Wed, 09 November 2005 08:37]

Send a private message to this user    
TurboRA28
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: some 3SGTE bits Tue, 17 May 2005 04:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Got any pictures of the inlet manifold? Just curious if it might be useable to convert to a rwd setup with some cut'n'shut.
spectral
Forums Junkie

February 2003
Re: some 3SGTE bits Tue, 17 May 2005 04:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Here you go mate.

http://web.aanet.com.au/spectral/photos/intake1.jp g
http://web.aanet.com.au/spectral/photos/intake2.jp g
http://web.aanet.com.au/spectral/photos/intake3.jp g
TurboRA28
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: some 3SGTE bits Tue, 17 May 2005 04:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ahh bugger forgot that they would be tvis.. I think that would work quite well for st185 rwd setups though maybe.. Not going to help with st205 unfortantely.

Those are really good prices you have advertised mate.. I paid like 5x that for my 2S sump and pickup.

Cheers
Joel
spectral
Forums Junkie

February 2003
Re: some 3SGTE bits Tue, 17 May 2005 05:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I bought it for the RWD purpose, but unfortunately the angle of the runners means reversing just the plenum isn't going to work and would probably starve #1 and #2 for air at the minimum.

Would work nicely for a ST185 owner wanted to use a side feed manifold for FMIC piping. I tested the 3SGTE throttle body and it bolts on after you remove the locating pins in the housing.
josh_AE86
Regular

May 2004
Re: some 3SGTE bits Tue, 17 May 2005 05:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
interested in the oil cooler and 4 x injectors how much posted to tas? ph 0400888591. maybe an intercooler also.
spectral
Forums Junkie

February 2003
Re: some 3SGTE bits Tue, 17 May 2005 05:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
just the injectors (ie no rail?) that would save on postage.

I'd do a set of injectors, oil cooler, and intercooler for $115 shipped to Tas via Aus Post.
josh_AE86
Regular

May 2004
Re: some 3SGTE bits Tue, 17 May 2005 05:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
wikid. PM bank and i will give post.
spectral
Forums Junkie

February 2003
Re: some 3SGTE bits Tue, 17 May 2005 05:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
PM'd
-==L=a=N=c=E==-
Forums Junkie

January 2004
Re: some 3SGTE bits Tue, 17 May 2005 06:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
You willing to split up the rail and the injectors? Im interested in the Rail.
And ill take the water junction with all the sensors if they havn't been broken (i.e. the fiddly wire out of the water temp sensor).

[Updated on: Tue, 17 May 2005 06:40]

spectral
Forums Junkie

February 2003
Re: some 3SGTE bits Tue, 17 May 2005 06:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
How does $35 for a bare rail and water junction sound?

The temp sensor has that wire firmly still attached and it looks good.

PM me if keen mate.
-==L=a=N=c=E==-
Forums Junkie

January 2004
Re: some 3SGTE bits Tue, 17 May 2005 07:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
PM'd
CLG
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

December 2002
Re: some 3SGTE bits Tue, 17 May 2005 07:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
-==L=a=N=c=E==- wrote on Tue, 17 May 2005 14:32

You willing to split up the rail and the injectors? Im interested in the Rail.
And ill take the water junction with all the sensors if they havn't been broken (i.e. the fiddly wire out of the water temp sensor).

I can fix those water temp sensors too, if you need one Richard? Will PM you regarding a number of parts Spectral
Cool1
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Banned User

May 2002

Re: some 3SGTE bits Tue, 17 May 2005 07:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'll give you $30 for the 2S sump and pickup.
tooch
Regular

June 2002
Re: some 3SGTE bits Tue, 17 May 2005 08:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Spectral, do you know how many km's the remaining set of injectors has done? May be interested if they are newer than mine, dont need a rail.
gtfour-wrc
Occasional Poster

November 2004
Re: some 3SGTE bits Tue, 17 May 2005 08:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Spectral,

Does the intake fit in a 185 engine bay without any modding?
Does it mate up to the 2 gen head perfectly?

cheers,
davedave
Forums Junkie

October 2003

Re: some 3SGTE bits Tue, 17 May 2005 08:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
You wouldn't happen to have a A/C idle up valve would you?
SXY184
Regular

January 2004
Re: some 3SGTE bits Tue, 17 May 2005 08:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey can u send me pic of turbo, plz....to gt4_celica@hotmail.com.. thanks
spectral
Forums Junkie

February 2003
Re: some 3SGTE bits Tue, 17 May 2005 08:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Cool1: Thanks for the offer, however I think they are worth the $45 I'm asking for the pair.

Tooch: The other set of injectors came off the import motor that I rebuilt and am currently running in my car at the moment. The wrecker/importer sold that motor to me with "70000km" on the clock. I can only take his word for it. So I'll say they have 70000K on them, but make no guarantee.

Gtfour-wrc : Yes, the intake does bolt to the 3SGTE. The Throttle body fits straight on as well, once you remove the small locator pins from it. No biggie. You may have to use the 3SGE cold start injector, which I will supply as well inclusive with the manifold price of $20. As for the engine bay, I can't see why it wouldn't fit. The A/C idle-up valve bolts directly to the manifold with the 3SGE, rather than via a hose. Once again, I will supply that valve with the manifold.
davedave
Forums Junkie

October 2003

Re: some 3SGTE bits Tue, 17 May 2005 19:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
davedave wrote on Tue, 17 May 2005 18:49

You wouldn't happen to have a A/C idle up valve would you?

I'm after a 3SGTE one.
spectral
Forums Junkie

February 2003
Re: some 3SGTE bits Tue, 17 May 2005 21:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
no sorry mate, I sold my spare one not too long ago.

bubs
Regular

November 2003
Re: some 3SGTE bits Tue, 17 May 2005 23:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i'll take the 3s-ge manifold, where abouts are you?
WantaTurbo
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: some 3SGTE bits Wed, 18 May 2005 00:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Whats the difference between the group A AFM and the standard st185 AFM?
-==L=a=N=c=E==-
Forums Junkie

January 2004
Re: some 3SGTE bits Wed, 18 May 2005 01:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
WantaTurbo wrote on Wed, 18 May 2005 10:31

Whats the difference between the group A AFM and the standard st185 AFM?

Its larger, and has a different output characteristic compared to the stock ST185 one. So it needs to be paied up with the GroupA ecu to be at all useful.
cycleofabuse
Regular

June 2004
Re: some 3SGTE bits Wed, 18 May 2005 01:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey,
Id really like the rubber connector from the TB to the IC. You got that for sale? Also, the 1st section of piping that comes off the turbo towards the AFM. Both of these on mine are cracked. They would be VERY much appreciated!
Thanks,
-Dave
spectral
Forums Junkie

February 2003
Re: some 3SGTE bits Wed, 18 May 2005 04:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bubs: I'm at Shailer Park. I'll be here until Thursday night, then I will be on holidays for a couple of weeks. I'll PM you my phone number in a tic and we can organise it.

Wantaturbo : The AFMs are identical in external size as well as inlet and outlet. The only difference is the internal flap is larger on the Group A. Also the plug is different, so you'll need the Group A ECU as well as the correct plug for it to work.

cycleofabuse : Don't have either of those for sale sorry.

cycleofabuse
Regular

June 2004
Re: some 3SGTE bits Wed, 18 May 2005 04:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Spewin! Freak
tooch
Regular

June 2002
Re: some 3SGTE bits Wed, 18 May 2005 08:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
spectral wrote on Tue, 17 May 2005 18:51

Cool1:

Tooch: The other set of injectors came off the import motor that I rebuilt and am currently running in my car at the moment. The wrecker/importer sold that motor to me with "70000km" on the clock. I can only take his word for it. So I'll say they have 70000K on them, but make no guarantee.

Ok so how much would you like for the set then?
spectral
Forums Junkie

February 2003
Re: some 3SGTE bits Wed, 18 May 2005 08:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Tooch: I've sent you a PM mate.
sikx5
Regular

September 2004
Re: 3SGTE bits - Including RWD conversion parts Wed, 18 May 2005 12:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey Spectral,

I will take that Windscreen washer bottle with motor mate,
Please PM with a time and location for pickup, my gt4 needs one desperatley.

Thanks in advance,
Shane

Very Happy
TurboRA28
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: 3SGTE bits - Including RWD conversion parts Wed, 18 May 2005 23:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
pm sent.
SXY184
Regular

January 2004
Re: 3SGTE bits - Including RWD conversion parts Thu, 19 May 2005 01:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey mate , still waitn on the pics of the turbo.... that is if u still wanna sell it , send to gt4_celica@hotmail.com
spectral
Forums Junkie

February 2003
Re: 3SGTE bits - Including RWD conversion parts Thu, 19 May 2005 03:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yep mate I'll take some more pics when I get a chance.
silvi
Occasional Poster

February 2005
Re: 3SGTE bits - Including RWD conversion parts Thu, 19 May 2005 12:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey matey, does the GRPA AFM bolt in place of the gt4 one. Same bolt pattern and so forth.

Cheers, MIKE.
spectral
Forums Junkie

February 2003
Re: 3SGTE bits - Including RWD conversion parts Thu, 19 May 2005 12:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yep, as described above the unit is externally identical to the standard ST185 unit. The difference is size is internal.

The plug is different thou. I believe from memory the ST185 has 6 pins, and the Group A has 5.
spectral
Forums Junkie

February 2003
Re: 3SGTE bits - Including RWD conversion parts Thu, 19 May 2005 21:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Guys,

I'm heading off overseas for 2 weeks as of this afternoon.

-=Lance=-, Josh_AE86, tooch : All your packages were sent yesterday.

I will return around the 4th/5th June, and I'll give this thread a bump then.

Cheers
Spectral.
tooch
Regular

June 2002
Re: 3SGTE bits - Including RWD conversion parts Thu, 19 May 2005 22:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thanks Spec. Have a good trip!
-==L=a=N=c=E==-
Forums Junkie

January 2004
Re: 3SGTE bits - Including RWD conversion parts Fri, 20 May 2005 00:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thanks Paul, enjoy your trip Smile
bubs
Regular

November 2003
Re: 3SGTE bits - Including RWD conversion parts Fri, 20 May 2005 23:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Free bump

I picked up the 3SGE inlet manifold yesterday, he even cleaned it for me, top bloke!
-==L=a=N=c=E==-
Forums Junkie

January 2004
Re: 3SGTE bits - Including RWD conversion parts Sat, 21 May 2005 04:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
A pleasure to buy from as usual. Package arrived yesturday as promised Smile

BUMP
spectral
Forums Junkie

February 2003
Re: 3SGTE bits - Including RWD conversion parts Sun, 05 June 2005 04:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Bump..

I'm back from overseas now, and I'm feeling generous so I've reduced the price of most parts in the first post Razz
spectral
Forums Junkie

February 2003
Re: 3SGTE bits - Including RWD conversion parts Wed, 08 June 2005 11:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Group A ECU, AFM, Coil and Ignitor are sold.

Make offers on the rest people! Its gotta go Smile
-Totenkopf-
Regular

November 2004
Re: 3SGTE bits - Including RWD conversion parts Sat, 11 June 2005 09:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Paul, still have the fuel rail as listed above? Probably interested in buying it, MSN'ed you about it.
tpr3tc
Newcomer

March 2005
Re: 3SGTE bits - Including RWD conversion parts Wed, 09 November 2005 03:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
do you have any more 2s oil pans and pick up tube?

thanks

Carlos
spectral
Forums Junkie

February 2003
Re: 3SGTE bits - Including RWD conversion parts Wed, 09 November 2005 03:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
No sorry Carlos. I have no "S" parts anymore as my new project car is 4A powered.
jeramie_007
Newcomer

October 2005
Re: 3SGTE bits - Including RWD conversion parts Wed, 09 November 2005 07:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
heya...do u still have the power steering pump for sale? is it a fit for a 3sgte? and does it leak? (like mine) cheers. 0422621065 if u still got it. or jeramie_007@hotmail.com.
StuC
Forums Junkie

December 2003
Re: 3SGTE bits - Including RWD conversion parts Wed, 09 November 2005 08:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
could you please find out the price fo shipping the flywheel to 3190, Victoria

Thanks mate
spectral
Forums Junkie

February 2003
Re: 3SGTE bits - Including RWD conversion parts Wed, 09 November 2005 08:32 Go to previous message
do you guys even read? Smile
As above, I have no 3SGTE items anymore.

[Updated on: Wed, 09 November 2005 08:35]

Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:WTB: AE86 Steering Rack
Next Topic:FS : Open wheeler diff 4.083 ratio
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sat Apr 27 01:56:15 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0099449157714844 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.