Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Classifieds » Parts Wanted » no longer needed! - 4age bluetop or redtop engine (for ae82)

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
skellator
Forums Junkie

November 2004
no longer needed! - 4age bluetop or redtop engine (for ae82) Tue, 24 May 2005 11:19 Go to next message
ok, so im after a fwd blue top 4age, after mine seized up this morning from lack of oil and rust in hoses Rolling Eyes
i only need the engine itself, all radiator/water hoses and water pump, no wiring or anything else that im aware of as yet
also after lowish kms and good compression (if possible), as i dont really want it to break again Sad

thanks Smile

25/5 edit: not after gze anymore, insurance would be too expensive

26/5 edit: also need all radiator/water hoses and water pump

30/6 edit: now open to 100kw redtop 4age's as well

NO LONGER NEEDED!

[Updated on: Thu, 28 July 2005 09:18]

Send a private message to this user    
TerryOBeirne
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: 4age fwd (ae82) Wed, 25 May 2005 20:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I've got a rebuilt one at work $1550 delivered to Coffs. I can send you details of what has been done if interested.
skellator
Forums Junkie

November 2004
Re: 4age fwd (ae82) Wed, 25 May 2005 23:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
no thanks mate, bit out of my price range

thanks anyway Very Happy
Gwaijaitat
Regular

April 2005
Re: 4age fwd (ae82) Thu, 26 May 2005 19:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
should have one from aw11 very good condition no oil leak just paid $600 on replacing gasket and service but dun need it anymore.
skellator
Forums Junkie

November 2004
Re: 4age bluetop (ae82) Thu, 26 May 2005 20:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
would that mean the radiator/water hoses would be shorter? and do you have the water pump?
in any case, how many kms? compression? price?

thanks
Gwaijaitat
Regular

April 2005
Re: 4age bluetop (ae82) Sun, 29 May 2005 04:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
$500 for the engine, not sure about the radiator hoses thing but you can come over and have a look, the thing is still in the car so you can turn it on and try b4 you buy, done a arround 15000 may be, i'm not sure coz that's not my engine and not my car, that's my fd's car. compression is also unknow, but last time i drive it it had a very god pull on my fd's aw11, and that's a import engine too. if you wanna come over and have a look just tell me and we'll go further on the phone.
skellator
Forums Junkie

November 2004
Re: 4age bluetop (ae82) Sun, 29 May 2005 04:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
too bad im in coffs Razz

i assume you mean 150,000kms? do you have the water pump?
in any case i may have a very good one lined up closer to coffs, which i would prefer. but if that doesnt work out ill let you know

thanks mate Smile
skellator
Forums Junkie

November 2004
Re: 4age bluetop (ae82) Fri, 24 June 2005 09:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bump

yeah, still need it Sad
EVOSTi
Forums Junkie

May 2002
      no
Re: 4age bluetop (ae82) Sat, 25 June 2005 04:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
if you wanna come down to syd i got a fully rebuilt one (i spoke to you about it before) and now i got one i pulled out of an ae82 complete with box, loom all ancillaries. dunno k's or condition, but it was running when i took it out but i didnt drive it so its a licky dip Wink
skellator
Forums Junkie

November 2004
Re: 4age bluetop (ae82) Sat, 25 June 2005 04:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah, dont worry, i havent forgotten about yours Razz
but not coming down to sydney anytime soon, brisbane and new zealand though Confused
i dont need anything except for engine itself and radiator/water hoses and water pump

but ill try to get one closer to here

thanks anyway Smile (anyone else?)

edit: also looking at getting mine rebuilt, what sort of cost would i be looking at anyone?

[Updated on: Sat, 25 June 2005 04:52]

TerryOBeirne
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: 4age bluetop (ae82) Sun, 26 June 2005 03:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
if you cant afdford the ones offered, you cant afford to rebuild yours. the industry standard prices is $2360 exchange
skellator
Forums Junkie

November 2004
Re: 4age bluetop (ae82) Sun, 26 June 2005 03:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Shocked wasnt expecting that much!
skellator
Forums Junkie

November 2004
Re: 4age bluetop (ae82) Mon, 27 June 2005 23:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bump
skellator
Forums Junkie

November 2004
Re: 4age bluetop or redtop (ae82) Thu, 30 June 2005 03:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ok, im now open to 100kw redtop engines as well...
skellator
Forums Junkie

November 2004
Re: 4age bluetop or redtop (ae82) Mon, 04 July 2005 00:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
and...bump

leaving tomorrow morning for a couple of weeks, so i probably wont be able to reply, unless i get an internet connection there
skellator
Forums Junkie

November 2004
Re: 4age bluetop or redtop (ae82) Sun, 17 July 2005 10:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
im back! Rolling Eyes

bump
skellator
Forums Junkie

November 2004
Re: 4age bluetop or redtop engine (for ae82) Tue, 19 July 2005 21:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bump
skellator
Forums Junkie

November 2004
Re: 4age bluetop or redtop engine (for ae82) Fri, 22 July 2005 05:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bump
skellator
Forums Junkie

November 2004
Re: 4age bluetop or redtop engine (for ae82) Sun, 24 July 2005 12:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bump
skellator
Forums Junkie

November 2004
Re: 4age bluetop or redtop engine (for ae82) Tue, 26 July 2005 05:51 Go to previous message
bump
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Apex'i SAFC or SAFC II
Next Topic:3.9:1 F-Series Crown Wheel and Pinion
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sat Apr 27 22:13:33 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0088939666748047 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.