Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
boris
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
On probation

January 2003
Personal Loan Question Thu, 26 May 2005 00:22 Go to next message
Hey guys just a quick question. If i already have a personal loan that i have been paying off which now has about 2.5K left on it can i reapply to the bank for more money and continue paying off? I'm considering buying a new car.
  Send a private message to this user    
ra_28
Regular

April 2004
Re: Personal Loan Question Thu, 26 May 2005 00:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah you can I've ran a loan down to nearly nothing and found something I liked so I topped up my loan as long as its for a good reason like another toyota. Smile
boris
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
On probation

January 2003
Re: Personal Loan Question Thu, 26 May 2005 00:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah its a good reason... wanna get a jza70 or something like that.

Next question.

What are people paying for insurance on jza70s or similar? I'll be turning 20 in september and i can't see any of this happening before then. I've had no claims or anything like that.
AE82TwinCam
Regular

May 2002
Re: Personal Loan Question Thu, 26 May 2005 00:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Depends on how modded tha car is. Expect about 800ish for 3rd party fire and theft from Just Cars.. add about another 50 bucks Shannons, you can double each premium if you want comprehensive. Excess levels vary between the two, I think Shannons is slightly less, hence the slightly more exxy premium.

Cheers

-Andrew
munki
Forums Junkie

October 2002
Re: Personal Loan Question Thu, 26 May 2005 02:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
have a ring arround and then ring the same places again. when i was looking into an aw11 sc i got quotes of 2000 one time then 1000 the other time same place just different day.

I was told by a friend to act extremly polite and it payed off.

if your selling your celica let me know by pm when you do so.

Daniel.
thechuckster
Forums Junkie

February 2003

Re: Personal Loan Question Thu, 26 May 2005 02:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
car finance invariably requires comp insurance- be careful in what you discuss with the bank regarding the purpose of the loan.

cheers, charles
ke35 - 4AGZE
Regular

April 2004
Re: Personal Loan Question Thu, 26 May 2005 08:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
thechuckster wrote on Thu, 26 May 2005 12:43

car finance invariably requires comp insurance- be careful in what you discuss with the bank regarding the purpose of the loan.

cheers, charles

this is true!!

i got away with only 3rd party because for comprehensive JustCar wanted 2.5K a year to insure the car for 3.5K so my bank said i could get 3rd party cos it was too much of a rip off..
Ribfeast
Forums Junkie

March 2005

Re: Personal Loan Question Fri, 27 May 2005 00:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I just insured the 1JZ Cressida for $1335 full comp with Vigil, so cheap insurance can be had Smile Famous Classic Car Insurance aren't bad either.
RWDboy
Forums Junkie

July 2002
Re: Personal Loan Question Fri, 27 May 2005 04:45 Go to previous message
I didn't have to get any insurance for my GT4 when I got the personal loan - just secured it myself with my massive income (uhhh - it's not that massive, trust me). Guess it depends whether you can sweet talk whoever is at the bank Wink

Oh and lie your ass off about expenses and stuff Very Happy

Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Housing - who can afford it?
Next Topic:d1 judges
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sun Apr 28 15:11:48 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0040750503540039 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.