Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Classifieds » Cars For Sale & Wanted » NQ CARS FS???

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
glowfish
Occasional Poster

March 2005
NQ CARS FS??? Thu, 16 June 2005 16:05 Go to next message
howdy, im after offers for cars in the North region of Queensland Razz

only got 5k. but have cash now and want something that has rego and rw. so any one whos selling in nq, post their link to their car.

ta
  Send a private message to this user    
michaelhaynes110
Regular

June 2005
Re: NQ CARS FS??? Fri, 17 June 2005 11:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I know its not a Toyota but its just as good Wink.

Make: Mitsubishi Magna V6 3.0L
Model: TE
Year: 1996
Transmission: Auto

* Duel fuel
* Lowered springs
* 17" Speedy mag wheels with heaps of tread still left.
* Major service done 1000km’s ago
* New timing belt
* Maroon in colour
* Never been in any accidents
* Good paint and interior
* Newly installed sound system with Sony mp3/vcd head deck, pioneer 6" in front, pioneer 6x9's in rear, powered by a 4 channel Kenwood amp (around $800 a month ago, can provide receipts)
* High flow throttle body installed
* Blitz pod filter
* Cold air induction kit
* New radiator and hoses
* Transmission has done 12000k's
* Head reconditioned

I am in Townsville. If you want to arrange a time to come and look at the car PM me and I can give you my number. I am probably looking at around $5500 without the sound system. However we can come to an arangement.

[Updated on: Fri, 17 June 2005 11:12]

glowfish
Occasional Poster

March 2005
Re: NQ CARS FS??? Mon, 20 June 2005 05:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
car is nice. And i am in townsville aswell. But i am really onloy chasing a toyota. Preferably a corolla. lol im sauprised i even got a reply froma nq person. I thought i was the only non bogan who had the internet, and new wat sites to go to Razz

thanks for offer!
Turbo_Tim
Regular

February 2005
Re: NQ CARS FS??? Mon, 20 June 2005 11:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
We have a ke55, slightly rolled and it hit 2 ant hills. Located 30mins outside of townsville.

Nah just kidding (but we really have the car).

I just thought I would post as this is the first other person from townsville I have seen on here.
glowfish
Occasional Poster

March 2005
Re: NQ CARS FS??? Mon, 20 June 2005 11:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
oh wow, u serious? is it for sale?
Turbo_Tim
Regular

February 2005
Re: NQ CARS FS??? Mon, 20 June 2005 11:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Oh yeah its a tough rig, the chassis is only slightly bent after the ant hills. The welds in the diff are also broken so it only really turns in one direction too.

We actually got it from parry nissan for $100, sat on its roof there for a few months.

Nah, but seriously I dont know of anything toyota and tidy in townsville. Im guessing you want a newer fwd?
michaelhaynes110
Regular

June 2005
Re: NQ CARS FS??? Mon, 20 June 2005 12:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Have a cressida...needs a new transmission though and some panel beating to the roof. Other than that its in tip top condition. But as you are offering 5 grand I am guessing you want a car that can be driven straight away Razz. However if you or anyone else is interested you could come and have a look at it. The car is actually driveable at the moment but clunks from 1st to second and is also registered.
glowfish
Occasional Poster

March 2005
Re: NQ CARS FS??? Mon, 20 June 2005 14:14 Go to previous message
yeah, im trying to get a car to 'drive away no more to pay' Razz

But in terms of year etc, i would love an older rwd, but finding one with no rust with a new engine like a 4age in it is hard. I think i will save another two grand so i can try and buy an 86. for 7k i oculd prolly get a good one. but getting one in townsville is highly rare, and transporting from bris is expensive. so im in a huge ditch! so frustrating living here, concidering i used to live in Syd.

the reasone i posted here is just to test my luck, i wanted to see if something would pop up.
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Selling 1985 S3 RX7 with S4 13BT + alot more
Next Topic:EOI - 92 JZZ30 Toyota Soarer
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 07:49:04 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0043690204620361 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.