Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » General Car Talk » Buying A Trueno, Need Some Info!?

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
Sp3ctre
Occasional Poster

July 2005
icon5.gif  Buying A Trueno, Need Some Info!? Thu, 14 July 2005 07:40 Go to next message
Hey Guys, First visit to toymods and first post.

My mate has got a 1984 Toyota Trueno (2 Door Sedan) hes looking to sell (He wants $10,000 as is), he bought it a while ago because he saw initial D and decided it was the car for him, now it sits in his gaurage collecting dust. Car itself has a spotless interiour and $6,000 worth of suspention work. As far as sprinters go this thing is in awsome condition for a 21yo car, its still got the origional moterised foggies and the trueno/apex graphics. However it is starting to show its age. Issues i can see with the car:

- Bonnet is rusting out

- One of the moterised foggies, the yellow lense under the black cover is smashed

- front indicator next to the heaslight is smashed

- Needs a respray

- Front bar is comming off on one side (proberbly a snaped suport)

- Ran out of rego 6 months ago

Blueslip isent a problem so i can scratch that right away, i can repair the front bar and i also know i can get a CF bonnet to replace the rusted one so i can scratch that problem too

As i work for a nissan dealership im not about to get on the phone to toyota and ask them if they can supply me with replacement lights (because i know anything over 10 years old will be discontinued). Im wonderin how i would go getting the smashed lights replaced, how hard is it to get boddy parts for import sprinters?

Next issue is if i have it resprayed im going to loose all the origional graphics off the thing, and they really make the car (in my opinion), dont suppose anyone knows if i can get the graphics remade if i have the car sprayed?

Sorry for the massive post, sumerised i need to know if i can get the origional graphics, an indicator and a fog light lense for this car, and what you guys think of $10,000 as a price

Thx Guys

[Updated on: Thu, 14 July 2005 07:43]

Send a private message to this user    
ShiRi
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: Buying A Trueno, Need Some Info!? Thu, 14 July 2005 07:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
if its a late model trueno... the parts are still avaliable via toyota... but prepare to pay thru ur teeth

stickers are stickers man... spend 5 bucks and get new ones made up at any sticker shop

$10,000 is a bit rich in my opinion for a rusted, out of rego, smashed up drifted to shit trueno in my opinion

but hey, its ur money
Lench
Forums Junkie

August 2003

Re: Buying A Trueno, Need Some Info!? Thu, 14 July 2005 08:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
if your looking for the proper stickers i think ae86drift is still selling them (last time i checked anyway)
edit: and yeah 10k is a bit rich
youll be paying double that to fix it up properly

[Updated on: Thu, 14 July 2005 08:04]

SEXY 16
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Buying A Trueno, Need Some Info!? Thu, 14 July 2005 09:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
10 is fair if it packed with goodies
rust can be fixed
check for damage on the front rails
parts are shit easy just go to toyota they have mostly everything
Sp3ctre
Occasional Poster

July 2005
Re: Buying A Trueno, Need Some Info!? Thu, 14 July 2005 10:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
since the cars been in australia (my mate was the first owner in aus) its only ever been drifted by me as my mate got it sideways once in the wet and shit himself (it snaped his fantacy that he was takumi fugiwara). Its been well taken care of, the jap owner has put some awsome coilovers on it, adjustable camber tops, strut braces, sway bars, you name it. My mate has also put in a new raidator, new plugs and leads, new dizzy to name a few and had it serviced on time every time

my real convcern is just the body parts, i reckon if i can get them it will give me peace of mind, im still in arms about how much he wants for it, how much you pay for a pritty much stock trueno?

[Updated on: Thu, 14 July 2005 10:15]

Big T
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: Buying A Trueno, Need Some Info!? Thu, 14 July 2005 13:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I paid around that for mine but mine wasn't rusted and had 6 months rego, came with TRD/Cusco shockies and a TRD 2-way LSD. Interior was decked out nicely too with Nardi steering wheel and Bride driver and passenger seats.

Keep in mind that all that stuff you said you were going to fix will set you back around $4-5k, give or take 1k.

Also curious about that "$6,000 worth of suspension work"
Even with ALL cusco gear, ie carbon strut bars, sway bars, control arms, castor rods etc etc with Tokico coilovers, the bill would "only" come to around $4.5k. What other gear is the car running?

In the end, the car is worth what someone is willing to pay for it. If you're happy to pay $10k for it, so be it.

Eddie.
ShiRi
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: Buying A Trueno, Need Some Info!? Thu, 14 July 2005 15:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
just cause you or you're mate havn't drifted it... doesn't mean it hasn't been drifted for the 20years it was in the birth country of drift before it came here

i've said it before i'll say it again... what would the car be worth if it were a done up aussie sprinter? and what would the car be worth in japan?

compare the two... and then you'll have you're answer whether you should buy it or not...
ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: Buying A Trueno, Need Some Info!? Fri, 15 July 2005 02:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
- indicators and foggie you will be able to get from toyota new
- stickers i have got in stock all kinds (click here)
- price is realistic, check for chassis rail damage and rust on the front subframe join to the firewall
Evan
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: Buying A Trueno, Need Some Info!? Fri, 15 July 2005 03:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ShiRi wrote on Fri, 15 July 2005 01:17

just cause you or you're mate havn't drifted it... doesn't mean it hasn't been drifted for the 20years it was in the birth country of drift before it came here

i've said it before i'll say it again... what would the car be worth if it were a done up aussie sprinter? and what would the car be worth in japan?

compare the two... and then you'll have you're answer whether you should buy it or not...

Dude, i don't care what the car costs in Japan.
The car is in Australia.
It costs money to get them here, and so they will cost more than what they were in Japan. AE86's are cheap as chips there.

Quote:

he bought it a while ago because he saw initial D and decided it was the car for him

Laughing
ShiRi
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: Buying A Trueno, Need Some Info!? Fri, 15 July 2005 03:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
the price of the car in japan should factor you're decision... no matter what... the price tells you do people in japan want it? what do people in japan think of it?

japanese car buyers are EXACTLY like us... so what they think of the car should ultimatly tell you what the car is worth...

importing costs, compliace costs, rego costs, handling fee's, commision are ultimatly wasted money when you are comparing an aus spec sprinter vs a imported ae86

i hope people understand what im trying to say
Evan
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: Buying A Trueno, Need Some Info!? Fri, 15 July 2005 03:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I do, but they are alway going to cost more here.
ShiRi
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: Buying A Trueno, Need Some Info!? Fri, 15 July 2005 03:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
You still only get what you pay for... Saying that 86's are cheap as chips in japan is true to a certain extent.

if you're willing to pay ONLY that... then that is all you'll get for you're money... you can spend $8,000 on importing a car that only cost $1500 to buy, and all you have to show for it is a crappy/stock or crappy/drifted to shit 86...

a good 86 WILL cost you money... even in japan... expect to pay $8000 aus just to buy something that's been well taken of in it's life and still isn't that heavily modified

i just think that it's wastefull and idiotic to import these 86's... then pay more money for them... when they are in worse condition than an aus sprinter you could buy for the same money.

Saying all that however... it is more often than not that you will get exactly what you're after. But these are things you have to be aware of (im sure you are evan, im refering to the person who wrote the topic)... because if you import a 86 blindly or buy an imported 86 blindly... without getting ALL avaliable information (previous owners, accident history, where in japan it resided, picture of every single part of the car, all this sort of information) you will end up with something you hate and it will turn you off 86's forever (i've seen it before)
Evan
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: Buying A Trueno, Need Some Info!? Fri, 15 July 2005 04:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
True.
I am sure you wouldn't be able to get most of that info with any imported car. I don't think every 86 that comes here would be drifted either. Its like saying that every commodore is owned by a bogan. oh hang on... they are Razz Laughing
I would love to import an 86 from AE86 specialty.
Oh mumma.
Maybe when i'm filthy rich.
ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: Buying A Trueno, Need Some Info!? Fri, 15 July 2005 05:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
you mean carland 86 right?

omg sexay
Evan
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: Buying A Trueno, Need Some Info!? Fri, 15 July 2005 05:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeh man.
The special car stock is hot.
That black limited is crazy. Fully rebuilt.
Brand spank.
Even the stock ones would probably be 25000 landed.
I don't think they sell internationally. Would have to get a guy to buy it there then get it over laterz
ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: Buying A Trueno, Need Some Info!? Fri, 15 July 2005 06:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
evan you can get a japanese merchant to purchase the car for you and ship it to aust no worries. they dont care about where its going.

also, its more like 35000 landed Smile
no_tofu_speed
Forums Junkie

August 2003
Jab what?!!?!
Re: Buying A Trueno, Need Some Info!? Fri, 15 July 2005 06:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Evan wrote on Fri, 15 July 2005 13:18

ShiRi wrote on Fri, 15 July 2005 01:17

Dude, i don't care what the car costs in Japan.
The car is in Australia.
It costs money to get them here, and so they will cost more than what they were in Japan. AE86's are cheap as chips there.

Quote:

he bought it a while ago because he saw initial D and decided it was the car for him

Laughing

Ahh what Shiri is saying is exactly right and what I have been trying to relay to you for all this time Evan...
The price in Japan is what the actual car is worth, the extr aprice you pay her is all eaten up by fees.
You say ae86 are cheap as chips in Japan.... well there is your answer.
All the boys (and girl) as you know went onto do engine conversions. Only reason why I bought the trueno was, the price. And the fact it had a trueno nose an gze already... and I really really wanted power mirrors and windows (doing pizza delivery and stuff they would make life hell of alot easier)... The engine conversion, plus nose conversion would probably be the price of the car anyways, not including selling my current ae86... oh and the t series axle.
Evan
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: Buying A Trueno, Need Some Info!? Fri, 15 July 2005 06:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ae86drift wrote on Fri, 15 July 2005 16:43

evan you can get a japanese merchant to purchase the car for you and ship it to aust no worries. they dont care about where its going.

also, its more like 35000 landed Smile

yeh for the black limited.
I wouldn't mind one of those early GT Apex truenos with the Red interior aand yellow foggies Razz
no_tofu_speed
Forums Junkie

August 2003
Jab what?!!?!
Re: Buying A Trueno, Need Some Info!? Fri, 15 July 2005 06:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
In short... no need to be so hellbent on buying a Japanese ae86 people....

(I really just wanted the power options I think, the deiciding factor on not buying some of the import joint ones was their lack of those luxury items... so lazy haha)

However if this particular car is the notchback coupe, and you are hellbent on one of those, would make it worthwhile purchase.... but not quite so high in price regarding condition.

[Updated on: Fri, 15 July 2005 06:56]

Evan
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: Buying A Trueno, Need Some Info!? Fri, 15 July 2005 06:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I really don't think the price of a car in one place is relevant to the price of that car in this country. It is a good basis for comparison but they will not stay the same.
If i could import it myself then the prices would be comparable
no_tofu_speed
Forums Junkie

August 2003
Jab what?!!?!
Re: Buying A Trueno, Need Some Info!? Fri, 15 July 2005 07:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
The relevence is, what you get for what you pay for....
The price in Japan for an ae86, is what you are paying for what you get, the extra $$ added for a japanese one here, is taxes and costs. You tnot getting snymore for those extra dollars spent. you just paying for your car to have a see the world holiday and to become a australian citizen and not an illegal immigrant.

Providing it is same quality and built the same. An item will be the same whether it is made here or in Zimbabwe...

I just payed friggen $300 or more for a used exhaust. And its actual cost was $100. The rest is all shipping and taxes. There is noway this thing I believe is worth more than $300 as an item, if I knew it was gunna cost that much all up I wouldnt have bought it...

[Updated on: Fri, 15 July 2005 07:04]

no_tofu_speed
Forums Junkie

August 2003
Jab what?!!?!
Re: Buying A Trueno, Need Some Info!? Fri, 15 July 2005 07:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Also just curious whats ur source fo a trueno cf hood?
Sp3ctre
Occasional Poster

July 2005
Re: Buying A Trueno, Need Some Info!? Fri, 15 July 2005 07:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
oh yah other thing im keen to know was were there any interiour differences between the jap trueno and the aussie sprinter (with the exception of the power windows and the seats), reason i ask is because my mates has this down right discraseful blue interiour, its spotless but coloured interiours are a thing of the past. I can have the doors and seats retrimed, but i need to know if aussie sprinters came out with a black dash and carped and if its possible to swap them into a trueno?
ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: Buying A Trueno, Need Some Info!? Fri, 15 July 2005 07:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sp3ctre wrote on Fri, 15 July 2005 17:15

oh yah other thing im keen to know was were there any interiour differences between the jap trueno and the aussie sprinter (with the exception of the power windows and the seats), reason i ask is because my mates has this down right discraseful blue interiour, its spotless but coloured interiours are a thing of the past. I can have the doors and seats retrimed, but i need to know if aussie sprinters came out with a black dash and carped and if its possible to swap them into a trueno?

aussie ae86's came in blue and brown - no black
only kouki jap cars came in black/grey
Sp3ctre
Occasional Poster

July 2005
Re: Buying A Trueno, Need Some Info!? Fri, 15 July 2005 07:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
so trying to find a black dash will be like looking for a fart in a spabath

ill ring my mate at toyota tomorrow and find out what kinda money im looking at for the lights and ill talk to the pannel beater from work about getting a complete respray

since my knolage of toyotas is fairly limited what kinda engine transplants are available and the work involved (if it were a nissan id have no drama, but im starting from scratch with toyotas)

[Updated on: Fri, 15 July 2005 07:35]

ShiRi
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: Buying A Trueno, Need Some Info!? Fri, 15 July 2005 08:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
just spray a brown dash, black

geez

if your knowledge of toyota's is lacked... and you want to do a lot of the work yourself... i suggest you do some serious reading up before you even consider buying a ae86

toymods tech section is a good start... go search there...
ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: Buying A Trueno, Need Some Info!? Fri, 15 July 2005 08:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
4age
4agze/te
20v 4age

3sge
3sgte

1ggte

sr20
ca18

13b/12a
ShiRi
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: Buying A Trueno, Need Some Info!? Fri, 15 July 2005 08:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
F20C Laughing

ur losing your touch garth
ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: Buying A Trueno, Need Some Info!? Fri, 15 July 2005 08:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ShiRi wrote on Fri, 15 July 2005 18:13

just spray a brown dash, black

geez

if your knowledge of toyota's is lacked... and you want to do a lot of the work yourself... i suggest you do some serious reading up before you even consider buying a ae86

toymods tech section is a good start... go search there...

no need to mount the high horse too quick shizza Wink
ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: Buying A Trueno, Need Some Info!? Fri, 15 July 2005 08:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ShiRi wrote on Fri, 15 July 2005 18:18

F20C Laughing

lol honda.
yes but f20c isnt really a CHEAP thing to do now is it?
i could have mentioned all the opel/ford/gm engine that would fit also.. but why? as no one in oz has odne it sucessfully yet
ShiRi
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: Buying A Trueno, Need Some Info!? Fri, 15 July 2005 08:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Quote:

no need to mount the high horse too quick shizza Wink

where would ae86 drivers be without thinking they were better than every one else garth? Laughing

Quote:

lol honda.
i could have mentioned all the opel/ford/gm engine that would fit also.. but why? as no one in oz has odne it sucessfully yet

there was a rumour that mr bolger was building some ae86 with an engine that would upset ae86 purists world wide...

p.s: where is ur forum?
Sp3ctre
Occasional Poster

July 2005
Re: Buying A Trueno, Need Some Info!? Fri, 15 July 2005 14:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
im a mechanic so doing the work isent a drama at all, im just not familure with toyota models and engines and what will and wont work

ill start having a look around sydney wreckers to see if i can dig up a black dash, or if anyone wants to sell (or trade for a blue one with cash adjustment) then let me know

Once i get quotes on all the work that will need doing and check throughly over the car to see if it has rust in any critical points ill make my mate an offer and see what happens
ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: Buying A Trueno, Need Some Info!? Fri, 15 July 2005 15:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
probably a v8 seeing its him...

forum is taking a backseat while i finish some real life work.
soon boys. im sorry, just busy Sad
Evan
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: Buying A Trueno, Need Some Info!? Fri, 15 July 2005 23:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I would love to see a 1UZ AE86
no_tofu_speed
Forums Junkie

August 2003
Jab what?!!?!
Re: Buying A Trueno, Need Some Info!? Sat, 16 July 2005 05:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
There is one floating round by a toymodder I think. I remember it, and Bill S. said it handled quite well...
Evan
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: Buying A Trueno, Need Some Info!? Sat, 16 July 2005 05:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I would love to see that.
Wonder if it would upset the blance. Lead tipped arrow.
I would love to do it.
Sound would be awesome.
bubbles
Forums Junkie

Banned user

March 2004
Re: Buying A Trueno, Need Some Info!? Sat, 16 July 2005 05:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
wasent it a rotor? Happy Sad
SEXY 16
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Buying A Trueno, Need Some Info!? Sat, 16 July 2005 07:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ae86drift wrote on Fri, 15 July 2005 18:21

ShiRi wrote on Fri, 15 July 2005 18:18

F20C Laughing

lol honda.

hmmm opel 2.0 16v red top in an 86 is my next project
Sp3ctre
Occasional Poster

July 2005
Re: Buying A Trueno, Need Some Info!? Mon, 18 July 2005 07:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
wow this thread went off track

anyway i went round to see my mate today and inspect the car further and take it for the first run in ages (was a quiet area so it wasent to risky)

the car had no structural rust or rust anyware around the firewall, it has got a few spots in the door sills but it looks like the bonnet is the only rust infested part.

Car drives well for 250,000km, all the work thats needed to be done has been done, but you can feel that the engines getting close to death

also rang toyota, who can supply me anything i need in 15days, HOWEVER they cant supply me with replacement foglights or foglight lenses because they were an optional accessory and no longer in production, they also cant supply me with the origional "jelly bean" mags

ive seen CF bonnets forsale on here and im wonderin if anyones made just fiberglass ones (ill have a look myself but if anyones makin them point it out to me)

so the call is out to anyone with a set of non smashed sprinter foglights and origional mags in good nick, if i can find these 2 sets of items ill buy the car

ill put an add up in the forsale section (for what its worth)

[Updated on: Mon, 18 July 2005 07:12]

shcao
Forums Junkie

November 2002
Re: Buying A Trueno, Need Some Info!? Mon, 18 July 2005 12:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey dude,

if you are after a carbon fibre bonnet, speak to AE86LevinMelboune.

he sold me a trueno one for 700 bux. Top quality!.

I'm confused about the trueno 'foglights'.
do you have a picture??

I got some trueno parts lying around which I am not doing much of anything with.

oh, and original mags are very very common.

[Updated on: Mon, 18 July 2005 12:51]

Sp3ctre
Occasional Poster

July 2005
Re: Buying A Trueno, Need Some Info!? Tue, 19 July 2005 08:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
shcao wrote on Mon, 18 July 2005 22:50

do you have a picture??

the foggies are genuine toyota sprinter foglights, they are both about the size of a whiteboard duster and bolt to the front bar. They have black covers that (when switched on) lift up automaticly to reveal the foglight

http://www.members.optusnet.com.au/sp3ctre/images/trueno%20foggies.JPG

for anyone who is still confused, the foglights in question are circled in the picture
(Maybe 'Initial D' Foglights would have been a better description)

[Updated on: Tue, 19 July 2005 08:46]

ShiRi
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: Buying A Trueno, Need Some Info!? Tue, 19 July 2005 08:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i can tell you right now... you will not find that part

the closest you are going to get is an aftermarket mock up

like IPF

http://img161.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/users/0/2/4/6/komacchan0620-img600x450-1121496147img_0890.jpg

PIAA make something as well
Sp3ctre
Occasional Poster

July 2005
Re: Buying A Trueno, Need Some Info!? Tue, 19 July 2005 08:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
as long as they have the moterised covers it dosent worry me, where can i get a set of those?
ShiRi
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: Buying A Trueno, Need Some Info!? Tue, 19 July 2005 08:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
not in australia Laughing Laughing Laughing

autobarn/supercheap/repco will have something wiht a motorised cover i bet you
Sp3ctre
Occasional Poster

July 2005
Re: Buying A Trueno, Need Some Info!? Tue, 19 July 2005 09:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
so the lights you posted a picture off you cant buy in australia, where would i go to order a set?
ShiRi
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: Buying A Trueno, Need Some Info!? Tue, 19 July 2005 09:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
IPF is an american company.. best to search google mate

i think u've exhuasted ur resources on this forum
SEXY 16
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Buying A Trueno, Need Some Info!? Tue, 19 July 2005 10:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sp3ctre wrote on Tue, 19 July 2005 18:37

shcao wrote on Mon, 18 July 2005 22:50

do you have a picture??

the foggies are genuine toyota sprinter foglights, they are both about the size of a whiteboard duster and bolt to the front bar. They have black covers that (when switched on) lift up automaticly to reveal the foglight

http://www.members.optusnet.com.au/sp3ctre/images/trueno%20foggies.JPG

for anyone who is still confused, the foglights in question are circled in the picture
(Maybe 'Initial D' Foglights would have been a better description)

this is justjaps car correct???
SEXY 16
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Buying A Trueno, Need Some Info!? Tue, 19 July 2005 10:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sp3ctre wrote on Mon, 18 July 2005 17:10

wow this thread went off track

anyway i went round to see my mate today and inspect the car further and take it for the first run in ages (was a quiet area so it wasent to risky)

the car had no structural rust or rust anyware around the firewall, it has got a few spots in the door sills but it looks like the bonnet is the only rust infested part.

Car drives well for 250,000km, all the work thats needed to be done has been done, but you can feel that the engines getting close to death

also rang toyota, who can supply me anything i need in 15days, HOWEVER they cant supply me with replacement foglights or foglight lenses because they were an optional accessory and no longer in production, they also cant supply me with the origional "jelly bean" mags

ive seen CF bonnets forsale on here and im wonderin if anyones made just fiberglass ones (ill have a look myself but if anyones makin them point it out to me)

so the call is out to anyone with a set of non smashed sprinter foglights and origional mags in good nick, if i can find these 2 sets of items ill buy the car

ill put an add up in the forsale section (for what its worth)

i have a trueno bonnet$poa
i have a black dash complete as new no cracks$poa
i have stock jelly bean mags$take them to fuck outta my sight!
Sp3ctre
Occasional Poster

July 2005
Re: Buying A Trueno, Need Some Info!? Tue, 19 July 2005 12:05 Go to previous message
yah thats the one they have down at justjap
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Infinity Throttle Bodies - Where to get them?
Next Topic:Big-arse rally-style mudflaps
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sun Apr 28 19:56:11 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0087058544158936 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.