Classifieds » Parts Wanted » ma70 supra a/m suspension and head gasket

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
Rozdy
Occasional Poster

October 2002
ma70 supra a/m suspension and head gasket Sun, 17 July 2005 17:04 Go to next message
Hi guys lookin for front suspension - prefer coil overs just for the front on a mk3 ma70 supra.

Also does anyone know where I can get strong thicker head gasket for the 1g-gte engine?

Cheers trd bruthaz
  Send a private message to this user    
Danners
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: ma70 supra a/m suspension and head gasket Sun, 17 July 2005 23:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
if it has a 1G-GTE, then you've got a Ga70 Very Happy

Dan
hamgatan
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: ma70 supra a/m suspension and head gasket Mon, 18 July 2005 01:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
theres a guy on the for sale thread thats selling the coilovers from his MZ20.. theyll bolt straight in.. its the thread about the 7MGTE for sale with blown piston
Rozdy
Occasional Poster

October 2002
Re: ma70 supra a/m suspension and head gasket Mon, 18 July 2005 18:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Danners: dun worry im not confused i know all the linguo on toyota's but my car is and was originally an ma70 that has a 1g-gte in it. it has been registered on the firewall as an ma70.

Hamgatan: cant seem to find this post if you could provide me a link to it that would be a great help, cheers for the info. Razz
Rozdy
Occasional Poster

October 2002
Re: ma70 supra a/m suspension and head gasket Mon, 18 July 2005 19:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
oh n i have tried using the search function and have found other threads - but dont know if its the same one youre talkin about. Razz
Stomps
Regular

November 2004
Re: ma70 supra a/m suspension and head gasket Fri, 22 July 2005 07:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
here is the link, from a while ago but the dude has some cool stuff

http://forums.toymods.org.au/index.php?t=msg&t h=74793&start=0&rid=8067&S=289578bac8d b021c89f3c35d47fccedb

otherwise its under engine/mechanical etc... called 7m-gte with blown piston etc.....

you cant miss it

good luck
mrk3supra
Regular

November 2003
Re: ma70 supra a/m suspension and head gasket Mon, 25 July 2005 09:50 Go to previous message
Hey,

I got a full set of custom made Koni Coilovers out of my MA70 supra. i have receipts for about $3000 worth. They are in perfect condition.

Asking $1000 plus delivery

I'm also wrecking my MA70 supra so if you are after anything else, let me know. Best to call or SMS me as i'm not on here much.

Cheers Mick
0408 214762
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:ae86 pop-up headlight motor
Next Topic:Wanted - Steering Rack for x80 chassis JZX81 MX83 GX81
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sun Apr 28 18:43:23 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.005950927734375 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.