Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
Windex
Regular

June 2005
EOI: TA22 ST Wed, 10 August 2005 03:24 Go to next message
I have a 1975 TA22 ST that I am thinking of selling due to not having the time to spend on it to get it to the level that I want it. Heres the story(I am going to be straight with you) I bought it a few months back from SA, drove it back over here, went fine and still does. However upon looking at it in more detail I have found it doesn have compliance plates. I dont know if this means that it cant ever be registered or not, or what needs to be done. So due to being away a fair bit over the last two months I havent really looked into what needs to be done. There is some rust, in the rear guards and some on the roof/rear pillar. Also the bonnet is in bad condition, along with the drivers door. However the engine runs/idles fine.

And yes it is a real ST, 2T-B, two piece tail shaft, oil pressure guage and shit.

Will post pics tonight.
  Send a private message to this user    
bnicho
Regular

September 2004
Re: EOI: TA22 ST Wed, 10 August 2005 03:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
What a shame!!

You should not have a problem registering it, as you can prove previous registration in South Australia, as long as you have the SA rego papers. No engineers report or compliance plates required, just a normal roadworthy. That's what VicRoads told me when I asked about a 1974 import that had been registered in Northern Territory previously and had no compliance plates.

Why not give VicRoads a call and ask? Smile
Windex
Regular

June 2005
Re: EOI: TA22 ST Wed, 10 August 2005 05:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Fark! Is that so, I asked about this in general, but got no response... might have to do that.
Windex
Regular

June 2005
Re: EOI: TA22 ST Wed, 10 August 2005 22:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hmmmm, after some searching I have found ex rego papers from SA. I would supply these with the sale.
rosey
Occasional Poster

July 2005
Re: EOI: TA22 ST Thu, 11 August 2005 10:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Mate interested in your ST, but Iam still waiting for your pix. Rolling Eyes
Windex
Regular

June 2005
Re: EOI: TA22 ST Thu, 11 August 2005 10:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
This is the orignal forsale thread from when I bought it. My old man has taken off with my digital so I cant grab you pics just yet, but it is looking much the same. In these pics you can see the rust so well, but I will try and get some pics up of the extent of the bad areas.
http://forums.toymods.org.au/index.php?t=msg&t h=70569&rid=10853&S=e73081e28e47e2035ffcd2 fd29c9a060&pl_view=&start=0#msg_659314

Cheers dudes
bnicho
Regular

September 2004
Re: EOI: TA22 ST Fri, 19 August 2005 10:50 Go to previous message
Sold yet??
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:TOYOTA SUPRA Mk3 1990 FOR SALE!
Next Topic:WTB: AE86 good shell
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 14:49:59 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0048298835754395 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.