Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
56ply
Occasional Poster

June 2005
Starion Turbo SOLD Wed, 14 September 2005 05:04 Go to next message
G'day everyone,
A while ago i sold my 56 Plymouth and bought a Mistubishi Starion. Now there aint no school like the old school, so I want somethin old school again, hopefully with a bit of balls Razz So if you got an old school celica, corolla, or wateva that you'd be interested in swapping let me know.
The Staz has a fully rebuilt engine (bout 10000ks now) with semi forged (hypereutectic) pistons. The timing assembly was replaced at the time of the rebuild, and it also recieved a new head at the same time. It has a 2.5' exhaust and a boost controller. Body and interior are OK but not great.
The not so good bit is the suspension, needs some bushes in the rear end replaced.
So if you interested in swapping your car for my staz let me know in this thread, by e-mail (seelz_69@hotmail.com), or add me to msn messenger.
Thanks,
Matt

http://forums.toymods.org.au/index.php?t=getfile&id=14922
http://forums.toymods.org.au/index.php?t=getfile&id=14923

Attachment: me and car.jpg
(Size: 26.81KB, Downloaded 1422 time(s))
Attachment: my car and cheerleader.jpg
(Size: 21.44KB, Downloaded 1432 time(s))

[Updated on: Thu, 27 October 2005 00:30]

Send a private message to this user    
56ply
Occasional Poster

June 2005
Re: Starion Turbo, for swap Thu, 15 September 2005 08:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Forgot to mention i'm in brisbane.
bunkyT18
Forums Junkie

November 2004
Re: Starion Turbo, for swap Thu, 15 September 2005 09:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Nice stazza mate, love the cheerleader option.
tooch
Regular

June 2002
Re: Starion Turbo, for swap Thu, 15 September 2005 10:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Does she come with the car?
56ply
Occasional Poster

June 2005
Re: Starion Turbo, for swap Thu, 15 September 2005 23:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Only in your dreams Razz
Lench
Forums Junkie

August 2003

Re: Starion Turbo, for swap Fri, 16 September 2005 01:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
in that case will the starion get me any cheerleaders?
56ply
Occasional Poster

June 2005
Re: Starion Turbo, for swap Fri, 16 September 2005 01:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I can't make any guarantees bout gettin a cheerleader, in general the ladies think the staz is hot tho Laughing
56ply
Occasional Poster

June 2005
Re: Starion Turbo, for swap Wed, 28 September 2005 07:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
No-one wants to upgrade to a turbo?
zasa
Regular

October 2004

Re: Starion Turbo, for swap Wed, 28 September 2005 20:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Would you take cash for her?

I have a mate that would most likely be quite keen about her (the car that is).

If so, how much?
56ply
Occasional Poster

June 2005
Re: Starion Turbo, for swap Fri, 30 September 2005 12:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Umm nah just a swap at the moment, if i dont swap it im gunna keep it and do it up.
56ply
Occasional Poster

June 2005
Re: Starion Turbo, for swap Fri, 30 September 2005 12:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Buuuuuutttttt if your mate wanted to pay $3000 without rwc i'd seriously condsider it.

[Updated on: Fri, 30 September 2005 12:48]

Androoo
Occasional Poster

August 2003
Re: Starion Turbo, for swap Sat, 01 October 2005 00:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
feel like a drive to melbourne? Razz

if you're interested:
http://yallara.cs.rmit.edu.au/~alenard/personal/celica2.jpg
56ply
Occasional Poster

June 2005
Re: Starion Turbo, for swap Sat, 01 October 2005 09:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Mate I think that celica is sexy as but i'm not a fan of front wheel drive unfortunately.
Androoo
Occasional Poster

August 2003
Re: Starion Turbo, for swap Sat, 01 October 2005 09:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
56ply wrote on Sat, 01 October 2005 19:36

Mate I think that celica is sexy as but i'm not a fan of front wheel drive unfortunately.

yeh i know what u mean Smile
Rainey
Regular

January 2005
Re: Starion Turbo, for swap Sat, 01 October 2005 13:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Drool... I like her but I got nuttin to swap for her! Sad

You say the body and interior is OKAY, but not great... explain?
56ply
Occasional Poster

June 2005
Re: Starion Turbo, for swap Sat, 01 October 2005 13:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
The body is pretty straight but has a few dents and scratches as most cars this age would. The interior is leather but the front seats need to have seat covers on as the leather on them is stuffed in a few places. Other then the front seats the carpet has faded in a few spots and is a bit worn, and one headliner trim panel is a bit loose(easy fix just haven't gotten round to it). Very Happy Everything else is sweet.
-=DV=-
Regular

May 2004
Re: Starion Turbo, for swap Sat, 01 October 2005 23:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
name ur price for the cheerleader

EDIT-- would u consider swapping a gtfour for the car AND the cheerleader? lol

[Updated on: Sun, 02 October 2005 09:10]

kwayzivietnamese
Forums Junkie

May 2004
Re: Starion Turbo, for swap Sat, 01 October 2005 23:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
-=DV=- wrote on Sun, 02 October 2005 09:35

name ur price for the cheerleaded

Laughing
56ply
Occasional Poster

June 2005
Re: Starion Turbo, for swap Sun, 02 October 2005 10:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
God damn it, now im gunna have to make my next project a cheerleader as obviously they're heaps easier to sell once your over it. Laughing And if ur serious bout trading the gt4 shoot me off an e-mail to seelz_69@hotmail.com
-=DV=-
Regular

May 2004
Re: Starion Turbo, for swap Sun, 02 October 2005 13:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
lol sorry dude no way, the gtfour is my pride and joy...i faught way too hard to get it and ive spent way too much money on it to trade it on anyhing, but ill let u drive me gtfour if i can drive ya cheerleader Very Happy , gl with the sale dude
LeaThaL
Regular

June 2005
Re: Starion Turbo, for swap Sun, 02 October 2005 15:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i can give a 184 cilly in okish condition and a grp a GT4 engine Razz (not in car BTW Razz)
boog
Regular

April 2005
Re: Starion Turbo, for swap Wed, 05 October 2005 11:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i have a ke70 ? engineered with 84 corona front and rear brakes and struts and also a disc rear end, 4age injected, mr2 bucket seats body has a few dents but no rust ????? lots more im 4geting im sure ??????? let me no what you think
56ply
Occasional Poster

June 2005
Re: Starion Turbo, for swap Thu, 06 October 2005 02:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Something like that is exactly what im after! But your a long way away.....
boog
Regular

April 2005
Re: Starion Turbo, for swap Thu, 06 October 2005 09:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
not that far ........... its a good drive iv done it in 10 hours. good luck with the trade keep in touch if your interested
56ply
Occasional Poster

June 2005
Re: Starion Turbo, for swap Fri, 07 October 2005 10:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
More pics are now at http://www.angelfire.com/dc/seelz/staz/
mc68
Regular

I supported Toymods

April 2005
Re: Starion Turbo, for swap Fri, 07 October 2005 14:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
damn, no more pics of the cheerleader...disppointed.

gl with the sale dude..swap..whatever Surprised
roadrunner
Forums Junkie

October 2002
Re: Starion Turbo, for swap Sun, 09 October 2005 03:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I got an RA40 with a 1G in it, engineered. if you are interested?
Midz
Occasional Poster

July 2002
Re: Starion Turbo, for swap Sun, 09 October 2005 04:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Will you seperate the cheerleader from the car?

Just a side question, why do you have a picture of a cheerleader who looks maybe 13 posing on your car?
56ply
Occasional Poster

June 2005
Re: Starion Turbo, for swap Sun, 09 October 2005 07:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yes interested in celica but once again your a fair way away which makes things hard.
bunkyT18
Forums Junkie

November 2004
Re: Starion Turbo, for swap Mon, 10 October 2005 00:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
LOL wont the stazza make it halfway to meet these guys?
madeofmilo
Newcomer

October 2005
Re: Starion Turbo, for swap Mon, 10 October 2005 01:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
not the starion Razz
had any luck at www.austarion.com?
56ply
Occasional Poster

June 2005
Re: Starion Turbo, for swap Mon, 10 October 2005 06:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yes it would. But its alot of time and money wasted if you decide to do the swap, drive all that way, then one of you decides the car is not what your after. And i wouldn't want to swap a car that i hadn't personally inspected. And no it isn't on austarion because at the moment im mainly just interested in a swap, if I dont swap it i'll keep it and do it up.
Cheers,
Matt
56ply
Occasional Poster

June 2005
Re: Starion Turbo, for swap Sun, 23 October 2005 02:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ok I think i've decided I want to get rid of this now so has anyone else got a possible swap? Will consider anything.
Cheers,
Matt
1G-GTE KE70
Regular

December 2004
Re: Starion Turbo, for swap Sun, 23 October 2005 03:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
your mum has a hot ass
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Starion Turbo, for swap Sun, 23 October 2005 03:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
1G-GTE KE70 wrote on Sun, 23 October 2005 13:16

your mum has a hot ass

why are you replying to every for sale thread with dickhead comments, if you are not interested in the cars don't post.
1G-GTE KE70
Regular

December 2004
Re: Starion Turbo, for swap Sun, 23 October 2005 03:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
why don't you ask all the people who posted the same sort of stuff?
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Starion Turbo, for swap Sun, 23 October 2005 03:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
because they haven't done it to multiple for sale threads three that i can see in the space of five minutes, i will no longer post in here because my rambling is just as bad. This is a forsale thread simply put if you are interested in the car for sale or have any useful information to add post otherwise go hang in the outhouse. Wink

[Updated on: Sun, 23 October 2005 03:40]

Japstang
Regular

September 2004
Re: Starion Turbo, for swap Wed, 26 October 2005 15:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Nice Starion man, funny enough today I was driving back from the shops and saw a silver one just like yours, this one was imaculate with nice chromies, had to do the block to have another look it was that nice looking.

Do you have dyno figures?

56ply
Occasional Poster

June 2005
Re: Starion Turbo, for swap Thu, 27 October 2005 00:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sorry mate it's sold.
Japstang
Regular

September 2004
Re: Starion Turbo SOLD Thu, 27 October 2005 04:45 Go to previous message
I was not interested in buying your Starion I was just curious of what kind of power figures the motor puts down being a SOHC. My 1G Corona is plenty enough for me at the moment.

Ciao
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:FS: immaculate c33 nissan laurel. $11,500ono complied + reg'ed
Next Topic:EOI GT2 celica 3SGTE 162
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Wed Apr 24 16:15:40 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0079848766326904 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.